Producer
Producer

Supergirlinaction2015promomed.png
Supergirlinaction2015promomed.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 9985 times
Supergirldeadtwightposter#1.png
Supergirldeadtwightposter#1.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 9985 times
Supergirldeadtwightposter#2.png
Supergirldeadtwightposter#2.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 9985 times
From the creators and the minds that brought you the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series come a new Superheroine/Cosplay Series that is combines withe the Twilight Zone. WON YouTube/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions is Association with MMP Studios presents: The Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril fan Film Series. The series is a combination of Cosplay & The Twilight Zone featuring different MMP Studio Model or Models/Actress or Actresses in each installment. The series will focus on different characters that enter into different situations on a particular day or moment and end up in an underwater peril situation that they either live or die in it. The characters will either be Superheroines, Cosplay characters (Police officer, Cheerleader or etc) and will feature different MMP talent in each installment of the series. Most of these installments will feature only one person in it and sometimes two. Now...the first installment of this series is entitled " The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl". Its stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Now, the plot of the story is that Supergirl/Jac Kent (Kaycee Anne) is currently is going steady with a man name "Roger" who she saved a while back. Since that time, they have fallen in love and have be seeing each other quite a lot. They have even told each other their secrets..(Roger's passion for seeing women underwater & Supergirl revealing her true identity). All seems well except for one thing. Supergirl doesn't know that Roger is a SERIAL Killer and he plans to kill her, tricking her into wanting to film a underwater fantasy video if he is super nice, charming and romantic to her. Sadly, she fall into the trap and that's when peril ensues. This installment will leave you on the edge of your seat. What deadly watery trap is Supergirl going to fall into? and will leave you asking the question "Is love worth getting killed for?". That's sad lesson and answer will be learned..."In The Twilight Zone"

The budget of this production is projected to be around $1,150 and when it comes to the cost of production. That where you folks come in. We are in the process of ordering the props and costume for this project. Also, So far me and my fellow writers/project who run this series have begun to save up and put aside about $150 and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, if we reach our goal which is $1,000 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 5 installments of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. The target date for this project is Summer 2015

To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

If you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page.

Here's the link to the "The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'll be the first one with the questions then :)

1)Will this movie include any KO scenes?
2)If yes in what method or methods?

Good luck Jim.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:I'll be the first one with the questions then :)

1)Will this movie include any KO scenes?
2)If yes in what method or methods?

Good luck Jim.
There will be a KO scene in this one..but in death method..just like in Supergirl V. Meaning she will die..but will be brought back to life in some fashion. mind you, this is a solo performance..so how she comes back to life is another thing that I cannot reveal.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

twilightzonedonationadsmall.png
twilightzonedonationadsmall.png (733.29 KiB) Viewed 9893 times
ATTENTION!!!! THIS TWILIGHT ZONE SUPERGIRL UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM PROJECT NEEDS $1,000 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM eastern Time/July 15pm @ 11:59PM Pacific Time.

To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

2 MONTHS TO GO!!!!

Remember, the faster we raise/reach our goal which is $1,000 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project.

We need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. The target date for this project is Summer 2015

If you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page.

Here's the link to the "The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
iramar
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can't wait 2 see it. I
I also like this new acrress
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

iramar wrote:Can't wait 2 see it. I
I also like this new acrress
Thank you very much..I'll be sure to past that along to the actress :) :supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

850bucks.jpg
850bucks.jpg (87.83 KiB) Viewed 9773 times
PROJECT PROGRESS UPDATE: So far we have saved up a total of $300 Dollars. Now, mind you the budget for WON YouTube/MMP Studios' TWILIGHT ZONE: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" underwater peril fan film project is $1,150 dollars So that means that the fan film/custom video needs $850.00 to be fully funded The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM Eastern Time/July 15th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. We are targeting this summer for production to begin.

To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Remember, the faster we raise/reach our goal which is $850.00 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project.

We need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. The target date for this project is Summer 2015.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here is some movie poster art I created for this upcoming Supergirl peril fan film.
admirersupergirlposter#1.png
admirersupergirlposter#1.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 9667 times
admirersupergirlposter#2.png
admirersupergirlposter#2.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 9667 times
admirersupergirlposter#3.png
admirersupergirlposter#3.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 9667 times
admirersupergirlposter#4.png
admirersupergirlposter#4.png (2.38 MiB) Viewed 9667 times
admirersupergirlposter#5.png
admirersupergirlposter#5.png (2.5 MiB) Viewed 9667 times
admirersupergirlposter#6.png
admirersupergirlposter#6.png (2.56 MiB) Viewed 9667 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

11392894_423382114531700_5083483744156729948_n.jpg
11392894_423382114531700_5083483744156729948_n.jpg (95.16 KiB) Viewed 9611 times
11407075_423382077865037_1868852301250044382_n.jpg
11407075_423382077865037_1868852301250044382_n.jpg (103.75 KiB) Viewed 9611 times
11427781_423382081198370_500084991890582895_n.jpg
11427781_423382081198370_500084991890582895_n.jpg (124.36 KiB) Viewed 9611 times
11401024_423382071198371_4693798214829252069_n.jpg
11401024_423382071198371_4693798214829252069_n.jpg (135.07 KiB) Viewed 9611 times
11406896_423381997865045_8093275894959053302_n.jpg
11406896_423381997865045_8093275894959053302_n.jpg (91.7 KiB) Viewed 9611 times
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Since that other part of the forum is locked, I will continue with my questions here:
You have already stated that there won't be KO's in this movie, only death scenes. You have also stated that in the next movie, (twilight zone series) there will be lots of KO's. I know it might be early but since I am not interested in dearh scenes, I would like to know about that next movie and which methods of KO's you will use.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Since that other part of the forum is locked, I will continue with my questions here:
You have already stated that there won't be KO's in this movie, only death scenes. You have also stated that in the next movie, (twilight zone series) there will be lots of KO's. I know it might be early but since I am not interested in dearh scenes, I would like to know about that next movie and which methods of KO's you will use.
Sorry for the late response, RL11. You have it confused, The Twilight Zone Supergirl film and Supergirl 6 will both have KOs elements in the film.

The Twilight Zone Supergirl film will contain once again, Knockout scene which will feature and be caused by both Green and red kyptonite rock. In a sense, Supergirl will be KO'd into the pool due to those two kyptonite objects affecting her, but she will not die in this film, so there is no death elements in this film when it comes to Supergirl.

As for Supergirl VI, that will contain a ton of KO elements, from punched out KO'd, chloroformed KO'd, gassed KO'd, kyptonite KO'd, drowning KO'd.

Both films will have KO elements..I hope i answered your question to the best of my ability, RL11. BTW, just to give you a heads up..I will be addressing the crowdfunding situation when it comes to the twilight Zone Supergirl peril film. All I can say is that it doesn't look good and that The Twilight Zone Supergirl could be severely delayed and that would affect the Supergirl VI project in a huge way. The plan was to do 3 films this year, Supergirl V, The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl and Supergirl VI. that is and the plan moving forward..but with the crowdfunded so poor..these film could be pushed back severely. I'll address the situation later today. Anyway, i hope i answered your questions to the best of my ability. Sorry for the late response and I hope to hear form you soon. Thanks for the feedback, RL11
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm not sure what others think but to me calling a drowning scene a "KO" scene is misleading. I wouldn't include it as a "KO" even if the kryptonite serves to knock her out. Just list it separately. That's my two cents. No biggie. :blush:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:I'm not sure what others think but to me calling a drowning scene a "KO" scene is misleading. I wouldn't include it as a "KO" even if the kryptonite serves to knock her out. Just list it separately. That's my two cents. No biggie. :blush:
Well, DrDominator9. Its technically in between when you look at it. A person can drown and end up being unconscious and not die. Being unconscious means being knocked out or blacked out. So drowning falls into that category.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think what DrDominator9 is trying to say is that the drowning isn't a 'direct' delivery method of the KO, like a cloth being forced over her face, or a punch or other delivery method that renders her unconscious. Drowning could be a result of the KO (SG is rendered unconscious and thrown into the pool to drown) but drowning shouldn't be considered the KO.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Okay, Jim, if a heroine is strangled to unconsciousness would you list it as a strangle or as a KO?

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Okay, Jim, if a heroine is strangled to unconsciousness would you list it as a strangle or as a KO?
I say its a combination of both...the word knockout is often associated with a sudden traumatic loss of consciousness. Their is a cause and effect when it comes to this type of element. And most of the time, their is always a cause to a female superhero to ending up KO'd.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:I think what DrDominator9 is trying to say is that the drowning isn't a 'direct' delivery method of the KO, like a cloth being forced over her face, or a punch or other delivery method that renders her unconscious. Drowning could be a result of the KO (SG is rendered unconscious and thrown into the pool to drown) but drowning shouldn't be considered the KO.
Well, avenger. What's causes Supergirl to be KO'd in this twilight Zone film will be The green and Red kyptonite object and those objects will cause her to drown and result in a KO. Now in Supergirl VI (which will be in the Fall of early next year..depending on with funding status of the twilight Zone Supergirl film)....Supergirl will definitely be chloroformed via a clothed, she will be punched out/Ko'd as well, she will pass out due to green kyptonite light bulbs filled with gas and kyptonite rays.

As for the drowning element. to me, it can go either way. Knockout element or death element..it all depends on the situation. Its an odd topic of discussion since the drowning method was used until Rye's Superiorgirl 1984 and then, myself decide to expand on it..so again, the drowning element is in between Knockout and death elements..but in my opinion and view..it should fall into the category of Knockout
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm going to pose this issue in a separate thread, JIm, so as not to clog up this one. I'd be interested to hear the opinion of other producers and video purchasers how they would consider using the term "KO" when listing their peril elements and making their buying decisions.

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:I'm going to pose this issue in a separate thread, JIm, so as not to clog up this one. I'd be interested to hear the opinion of other producers and video purchasers how they would consider using the term "KO" when listing their peril elements and making their buying decisions.
i think its a good idea...its a very good topic to discuss.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just finished opening the topic

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Just finished opening the topic
ok...

meanwhile, for those who following the progress of the twilight Zone Supergirl Underwater peril fan Film project..i'll be giving you folks an update in a little while.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Any update on the funding?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Any update on the funding?
I will address the funding issue later tonight at a length, its not good at all.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Any update on the funding?
Here's the funding update on the fan film project: http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=25149
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I have some information and some developments to pass along to you folks:
As all of you are aware of..the crowdfunding campaign for the upcoming Twilight Zone Supergirl underwater peril fan film launched in late May and as many of you know..the results have been poor. (Not as poor as the Supergirl 4 campaign, but its close) Now, For the last couple of days, myself and my partners have been in discussion whether or not to extend the crowdfunding campaign for "The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" Underwater Peril fan Film Series. And we have decided that if we do not receive the remaining $650 via crowdfunding by July 15th/16th..we will extend the crowdfunding campaign for this project to either early August or early September or even October. We are not sure as of yet..but as soon as the deadline hits and the funding amount remains the same..we will let you know as soon as possible. Mind you..at the moment..we have a total of $500. The amount to get this fan film funded is $1,150..which means that we need $650 to get this film funded.

What do you get if you chipped in aka help fund this upcoming project? Well, you have your chance to get your say of what kind of KO elements/peril elements you want to see in not only Supergirl 6..but future projects as well. (Keep it clean since this is a YouTube fan Film Series(s)

Now we have no intention in shelving this fan film and future fan films in our two series...but many of you, (as I have read) are itching to see Supergirl 6 this year..but with the way things are going with the Twilight Zone Supergirl film...Supergirl 6 will most likely not happen until next year..which is something we don't want to happen..but we may have no choice in the matter.

In any event..this twilight zone supergirl film..will get done. the target was for this summer..but at the moment..with the way the crowdfunding looks...it could be pushed back to the fall or even winter. Worst case scenario..next year. That's the way, things are looking at the moment.

If you have any questions of comments...feel free to leave a comment and your question down below. Once again, We are down to the last 20 days of the fan film's project's campaign. The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM Eastern Time/July 15th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. Remember, To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Now, your not comfortable with sending your donations to the project's indiegogo campaign...you can send your donations to my paypal address @ [email protected]

All the donations/funds/money/goes directly to the fan film project.

Once again, If you have any questions of comments concerning the projects, crowdfunding or future projects...feel free to leave a comment and your question down below.
11243473_10153250737095890_294967086757692197_n.jpg
11243473_10153250737095890_294967086757692197_n.jpg (91 KiB) Viewed 9237 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

500likesformyseries.png
500likesformyseries.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 9215 times
WE HAVE HIT ANOTHER MILESTONE!!! THE SUPERGIRL UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM SERIES FACEBOOK PAGE HAS REACHED ANOTHER MILESTONE!!!! WE HAVE HIT 500 LIKES! Thanks to all of you who have supported this series from the beginning and we look forward to bringing you more installments in the future and more news about this series and the spinoff series in the weeks to come.

Spread The Word about the WON YouTube/MMP Studios' Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series and its Facebook page. Subscribe/like the project's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

:hooray: Great news! Congratulations on hitting another target. :shoot:
:) Here's to another 500 more!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote::hooray: Great news! Congratulations on hitting another target. :shoot:
:) Here's to another 500 more!
Sorry for the late response, DrDominator9. Thank you for the kind words..I appreciate it. :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here a new poster I created a few hours ago...
willshesurviveposter.png
willshesurviveposter.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 9121 times
A LEGENDARY SUPERHEROINE…
TRAPPED IN A LEGENDARY ZONE…
WILL SHE SURVIVE?....

WON YouTube/MMP Studio's Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl, Starring Kaycee Anne as "The Girl Of Steel"
SUMMER 2015!!!

The fan film project still needs $650.00 to be fully funded. We are 60% away from having this film fully funded. The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM Eastern Time/July 15th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. Remember, To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Your contribution has been a big help to us before and without you loyal fans support..we wouldn't have been able to get all 5 fan films done and you folks were a big part of it and are the main reason why these fan film projects are very successful on YouTube. Once again, your support would be a big help to us again. Remember, the faster we raise/reach our goal which is now $650.00 in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. Once again, thank you for your continued support to the WON YouTube/MMP Studio's Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series and its spin off series. We really appreciate it.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

10daysleft.png
10daysleft.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 9047 times
ATTENTION! We just received our 3rd contribution to the the Deadly Admirer of Supergirl indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. The donator donated $10.00. That adds up to the crowdfunding grand total of $50.00. So when you combine the money and my partner have saved up and add it together with the crowdfunding campaign money of $50.00..it adds up to a grand total of $510.00. Mind you, this fan film project costs $1,150..which means that the fan film project still needs $640.00 to be fully funded. Time is beginning to tick away, only 10 days are left. The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM Eastern Time/July 15th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. Remember, To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: We just received our 4th contribution to the the Deadly Admirer of Supergirl indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. The donator donated $10.00. That adds up to the crowdfunding grand total of $60.00. So when you combine the money and my partner have saved up and add it together with the crowdfunding campaign money of $60.00..it adds up to a grand total of $520.00. Mind you, this fan film project costs $1,150..which means that the fan film project still needs $630.00 to be fully funded. Time is beginning to tick away, only 8 to 7 days are left. Remember, To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”