Deadly Admirer of Supergirl is 60% Away From Being Fully Funded

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Over the last couple of days..some developments have arisen. The first one was that the Deadly Admirer of Supergirl indiegogo crowdfunding campaign received a total of $40.00. The second development is that myself and my fellow partner have also been able to save up a couple of dollars more on the fan film project, it hasn't been easy..but we have been trying..so when we add everything up from the money myself and my fellow partners are putting aside to the two donations to the project;s crowdfunding campaign..It all adds up to a grand total of $500.00. Now, mind you..the fan film project's budget is $1,150..which means that the project need $650.00 to be fully funded. We are 60% away from having this film fully funded. We are down to the last 20 days of the fan film's project's campaign. The Deadline is July 16th @ 2:59 AM Eastern Time/July 15th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. Remember, To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series get funded, go/click on the link: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

Your contribution has been a big help to us before and without you loyal fans support..we wouldn't have been able to get all 5 fan films done and you folks were a big part of it and are the main reason why these fan film projects are very successful on YouTube. Once again, your support would be a big help to us again. Remember, the faster we raise/reach our goal which is now $650.00 in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. Once again, thank you for your continued support to the WON YouTube/MMP Studio's Supergirl Underwater peril fan Film Series and its spin off series. We really appreciate it.
deadlysupergirlpost.png
deadlysupergirlpost.png (628.77 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”