Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace DELAYED!!!

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

12190053_404296346434885_2475699126546554554_n.jpg
12190053_404296346434885_2475699126546554554_n.jpg (35.9 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
kayceeanneissuper.png
kayceeanneissuper.png (448.75 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
Due to us being short on funding, the 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed.

Now this fan film/custom video's budget is a total of $1,550 and So far, all we only have received in the crowdfunding of $100.00 and that means that we are $1,450 short..so with that..this fan film project is delayed. Now, just to let you folks know...the project is not canned..it is just delayed.

Now, many of you have messaged me and emailed me about leaving the paypal option open so you fans can have a chance to send your contributions/donation to help Supergirl VI get funded...so, just like we did with the "Twilight Zone: Deadly Admirer Supergirl Fan Film"....we will leave the option of sending your donations/contribution directly via paypal to my paypal address which is [email protected] open, THIS WILL REMAIN THE ONLY OPTION TO SEND YOUR DONATIONS/CONTRIBUTIONS & WILL REMAIN OPEN after the crowdfunding campaign ends this weekend. THE PAYPAL OPTION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE FAN FILM IS FULLY FUNDED!!!!

Now, if you have any questions on the Supergirl 6 project or have any questions on anything else (including helping to fund this film) email me at [email protected] or you can message me via Facebook on the project's fan film series page..by clicking on the "Message button" or leave a message or comment on this forum.

DISCLAIMER: If you are one of those people who want to contribute to the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace project via paypal, my paypal address is [email protected].

Once again, The 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Jim,
I'm sorry to hear the funding levels are off the mark for VI because the list of perils reads like a wet dream! Hopefully people will spend a little cash on themselves in the upcoming holiday season and drive you to your goal. That would be a gift for all of us. For now, we'll have to be satisfied with the just debuted Supergirl tv show I guess. Good luck with things.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Jim,
I'm sorry to hear the funding levels are off the mark for VI because the list of perils reads like a wet dream! Hopefully people will spend a little cash on themselves in the upcoming holiday season and drive you to your goal. That would be a gift for all of us. For now, we'll have to be satisfied with the just debuted Supergirl tv show I guess. Good luck with things.
Thank you very much, Doc. I certainly hope fans help to get this fan film project funded via paypal before the holiday season..but time will tell. i agree..we'll have to be satisfied with the just debuted Supergirl tv show (which by the way was awesometo watch last night) until Supergirl VI film is funded. thanks, Doc
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION: In the coming weeks...We hope to announce and give some good news on the funding situation for Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman". This upcoming fan film project is the sixth installment of WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series

We are currently targeting December for this fan film to be filmed...So once again, We hope to announce and give some good news on the funding situation for Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment. Once everything is set, official and set in stone..we will make that announcement..so STAY TUNED!

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”