"EVIL" Superwoman in "The Twilight Zone?"

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Good evening, folks..while the Supergirl 7 script is still a work in progress...I have received many messages, kind words, requests and emails about Linda Hines performance as "EVIL" Superwoman in Supergirl VI. Many of you have said that she stole the show in Supergirl VI and has become your favorite villain in the fan film series and we agree with all of you folks and rightfully so. Her performance as "EVIL" Superwoman was outstanding from top to bottom. Now, many of you have requested to see Linda Hines as "EVIL" Superwoman in a solo video of her own in the future. Now, just to let you know...her character will not be in Supergirl VII...But, I can tell you that I have completed a script that would star Linda Hines as "EVIL' Superwoman in a potential Twilight Zone cosplay underwater peril fan film installment. At the moment, I plan to submit the script to MMP so they can send it to Linda for approval...due to Linda's and MMP's busy schedule, I'm holding off on sending the script to MMP at least until the end of May/beginning of June. Once everything is set in stone and official and green lighted..I will make the official announcement. So stay tuned! Your requests have been heard loud and clear. We will keep you posted on things.
evilsuperwomantwilghtzone.png
evilsuperwomantwilghtzone.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”