Supergirl VII Underwater Peril Film Crowdfunding Campaign

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED INDIEGOGO CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN IS NOW LIVE! 60 DAYS LEFT IN THE FAN FILM CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN! $2,220 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/
bigpostersupergirl7donationadMED.png
bigpostersupergirl7donationadMED.png (4.23 MiB) Viewed 10749 times
The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 60 days from Today. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting This Week of Thanksgiving In November for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 6 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

Now, if we are not able to get this fan film installment on time. then, this fan film will mostly be postponed/pushed back to Late December or Worst Case Scenario Summer 2017..which is something we hope will not occur. So again, help get Supergirl 7 fully funded..so the ball can start rolling in November!

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forum or at the fan film project's facebook page or email me @ [email protected]

Email me: [email protected] or pm me here at the forum

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.Here's the link to the "Supergirl VII: Unchained" Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/

There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

52 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED INDIEGOGO CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN IS NOW LIVE! 52 DAYS LEFT IN THE FAN FILM CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN! $2,220 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 52 days from Today. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting This Week of Thanksgiving In November for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 6 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

Now, if we are not able to get this fan film installment on time. then, this fan film will mostly be postponed/pushed back to Late December or Worst Case Scenario Summer 2017..which is something we hope will not occur. So again, help get Supergirl 7 fully funded..so the ball can start rolling in November!

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the facebook page or email me @ [email protected]
bigpostersupergirl7donationadMED.png (3.97 MiB) Viewed 10708 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

47 DAYS LEFT!!!!! IN THE SUPERGIRL 7: UNCHAINED FAN FILM CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!

$2,220 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! You can send your donations/contributions to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 60 days from Today. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the facebook page or email me @ [email protected]
bigpostersupergirl7donationadMED.png (3.14 MiB) Viewed 10654 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: UPDATE!!!! :supes:
We have our first contribution to the Supergirl 7: Unchained. One of our fans wanted to use the paypal option and donated $20.00 to the Supergirl 7: Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film project. That means that now with 46 Days left, $2,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

Any amount will go a long way and will help this fan film installment get funded.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 60 days from Today. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

bigpostersupergirl7donationadMED.png (3.58 MiB) Viewed 10630 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

For those who have missed what the plot of this installment is about and what type of peril elements is contain in Supergirl VII: Unchained..here are the details...

Now, here are the non-water and underwater peril elements that will be in Supergirl 7:
1) Energy Draining
2) Electrocution
3) Handcuffed
4) Headbutt/Punchout KO to her chin/face
5) Hypnosis/Mind Control
6) Underwater choking fight/Strangulation/Drowning
7) Acid Pool Death

As you can see..this installment will be once again, heavy on peril elements..both non-water and underwater peril elements and its all thanks to your feedback and suggestions. now to tell you folks what this installment is about.

Now, the plot of the story begins where Supergirl VI left of. Not being able to prevent the destruction of the city of Scarborough, Supergirl's image has come into question to the point where The girl of Steel is force to make a TV Press Conference address the issue of her image and credibility and promise to protect all the major cities in the nation and the world. the next day, Supergirl disguise as Jac Kent, mild mannered reporter (Kaycee Anne) for the great metropolitan newspaper takes a much needed vacation to the town of lake-land to visit and old fiend...the new retired military agent Melissa Bennett (Amy Christine). Little does Jac know that someone has gotten to Mel first And even though we don't see her..that someone happens to be "EVIL" Superwoman. When Jac notices that Mel is in the car violently shaking and wearing a unique costume..Jac approaches the car and tried to snap Mel out of it, But then, Jac become shocked..literally. Mel grabs a hold of her hand and all hell breaks loose. Agent Mel doesn't exist anymore..Agent Mel is now " Agent S" aka evil version of Captain Marvel (Amy Christine)..thanks to EVIL Superwoman and her special injection. Minutes later, Jac is handcuffed and Jac is extremely weak thanks to Agent S powering draining and injection while Jac was out cold. Agent S interrogates her exposing the truth that Jac is Supergirl. Jac is powerless and Agent S headbutts her and knock out cold. Hours later, Agent S cooks up a plot to destroy the city of Metropolis with a pair of Nuclear missile. The catch is that her plan to to fame Supergirl and have Supergirl's fingerprints all over the control and etc. Meanwhile, Jac wakes up and notices that she is not handcuffed anymore. She then dashes off and transforms into Supergirl. Minutes later..she lands a a stranger;s pool house where she discovers that Agent S is hiding out at. All of a sudden..a sharp pain hits Supergirl's heart and she faint onto the pool chairs. The injection has begun to take effect and that when the trouble REALLY BEGINS! Agent S takes a whole of Supergirl's mind, draining her powers...commanding her to do things she wouldn't do and one of those things is to destroy the city of Metropolis by launching two nuclear missiles. Also, Agent S also has the power to command Supergirl to do anything she wants her to do..including killing herself by drowning herself. it's a game of cat and mouse...and game of chance...It's the game of death. What will happen? Will Supergirl once again, let another city get destroyed? Will Agent S's plan on luring Supergirl to destroy a city of 8 million people and then, end up in her watery grave afterwards work? Will Supergirl be able to "Unchain" herself from Agent S' grip of power and terror and stop the destruction of Metropolis in time and be able to save the people of the city, as will as her image? All these twists and turns and questions will be answered in this 7th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series!

Now...The budget of this production is $2,220 when it comes to the cost of actress fees, traveling fee and production fee. That where you folks come in. Now, I want to make a point here. Because of Amy Christine's full time job as a professional cosplayer....Her schedule is very full and MMP has informed me that she will be available for filming on the week of Thanksgiving and that means that Supergirl VII: Unchain fan film MUST be fully funded as soon as possible. If the crowdfunding campaign isn't fully funded on the deadline of October 1st. The project will significantly delay until the last two weeks of December (if possible) or worst case scenario..could be significantly delayed until the Summer 2017 because that would be the next time that Amy would be available to be part of the film and the massive delay would effect the next two fan film installments "Superwoman: A New Dawn & Supergirl 8: Avenging Force.

Now, you will have two options when it comes to donating/financial contribution to help get Supergirl VII fully funded:
1) You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 41 days from Today.

2) The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal.

So far..we have only gotten $20.00 via the paypal option. We still have a long way to go and time is beginning to tick down.

THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED INDIEGOGO CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN IS NOW LIVE! 60 DAYS LEFT IN THE FAN FILM CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN! $2,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 60 days from Today. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting This Week of Thanksgiving In November for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 6 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

Now, what do you get out of donating/contributing to this fan film installment. Well...you get all of your peril elements that you've requested and suggested come to life on your computer/youtube screen, Plus, your name or nickname will be added to the credits of the next installment under the title name of "Special Contributor"

So, once again me and my fellow writers/project who run this series will begin to save up and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, like always....if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting This Week of Thanksgiving In November for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 6 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

Now, if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected] or pm me here at the forum

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.Here's the link to the "Supergirl VII: Unchained" Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/

There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out!
supergirl7postermainFALL.png
supergirl7postermainFALL.png (2.26 MiB) Viewed 10574 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION! :supes:
40 DAYS LEFT!!!!! IN THE SUPERGIRL 7: UNCHAINED FAN FILM CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!

$2,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! You can send your donations/contributions to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

So far we have only received $20.00 via the paypal option. We still have a long way to go! Times is beginning to run out...only 40 days left!

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 40 days from Today. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

bigpostersupergirl7donationadMED.png (2.12 MiB) Viewed 10564 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!: The Ms. Marvel Costume that Agent S will be wearing in Supergirl 7: Unchained has arrived, which means that we are all set with the costumes and props. This is the Ms. Marvel costume many of you requested. All that is needed is now funding and that where you fans come in. $2,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

So far only, $20.00 has been donated via the paypal option.
Still have a long way to go and the campaign still has a month left.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

DSC03188.JPG
DSC03188.JPG (126.8 KiB) Viewed 10494 times
DSC03189.JPG
DSC03189.JPG (138.89 KiB) Viewed 10494 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ONEMONTHLEFTAD.png
ONEMONTHLEFTAD.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 10474 times
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
ONE MONTH LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED INDIEGOGO CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!

$2,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!
TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT!
You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

Still have a long way to go and the campaign still has 30 days left.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message on this page or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
25 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED INDIEGOGO CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!

$2,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!
TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT!
You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

Time is beginning to run out and the campaign still has 25 days left.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo campaign will be October 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 1st @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message on this page or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

supergirlnewtopvillianposter.png
supergirlnewtopvillianposter.png (2.65 MiB) Viewed 10419 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I am definitely looking forward to this episode and will be contributing to it shortly. There's a lot of interesting peril slated from what you've said in earlier threads that I hope gets done well (and slowly...maybe even some slow-mo if applicable). The villain is cute in this upcoming segment, too, and that's always cool. Perhaps there will be some sexual teasing/taunting going on when Supergirl is weakened? One can only hope.

You've got a way to go funding wise but if people are interested, hopefully they'll send at least a few sheckles your way. Many hands make light work, people. Let's get behind this. I have no financial stake in this whatsoever, I'm just a huge SG fan and think this series delivers pretty decent content for a freebie.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:I am definitely looking forward to this episode and will be contributing to it shortly. There's a lot of interesting peril slated from what you've said in earlier threads that I hope gets done well (and slowly...maybe even some slow-mo if applicable). The villain is cute in this upcoming segment, too, and that's always cool. Perhaps there will be some sexual teasing/taunting going on when Supergirl is weakened? One can only hope.

You've got a way to go funding wise but if people are interested, hopefully they'll send at least a few sheckles your way. Many hands make light work, people. Let's get behind this. I have no financial stake in this whatsoever, I'm just a huge SG fan and think this series delivers pretty decent content for a freebie.
Thanks, Doc. I appreciate it and your continuing support on my fan film series projects a lot. I know myself, my partners and the folks at MMP Studios do our very best to bring your the best in Superheroine peril action...and will continuing to improve on bringing you the best peril situations and the best product we can deliver.

It has been a tough stretch so far when it comes to getting Supergirl 7 funded and we do have a long way to go to reach our goal with little time left aka 25 days and a little bit will help and go a long way. So, help get Supergirl 7 fully funded. As for you, Doc...I look forward to receiving your contribution to the Supergirl 7 crowdfunding campaign and thanks to you and everyone out there....I appreciate your continuing support and thanks for making the series the success that it is :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here are some movie posters artwork I created for Supergirl 7: Unchained..
supergirl7fallposter#1.png
supergirl7fallposter#1.png (2.14 MiB) Viewed 10321 times
supergirl7fallposter#2.png
supergirl7fallposter#2.png (2.4 MiB) Viewed 10321 times
supergirl7fallposter#3.png
supergirl7fallposter#3.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 10321 times
Stay tuned..more to come in the next few days
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!
We have just received our second contribution to Supergirl 7: Unchained fan Film crowdfunding Campaign. We just received $1,000..which means we have a grand total of $1,020. This also means that the project now needs $1,200 to be fully funded. So we still have ways to go and have 22 days left!

$1,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!
TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT AS WE HAVE 22 DAYS LEFT!!!

ONEMONTHLEFTAD.png
ONEMONTHLEFTAD.png (2.16 MiB) Viewed 10294 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:thumbup:
Last edited by avenger 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

That seems highly unnecessary and rude to me, avenger.

avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:yahoo:
Last edited by avenger 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Usually you wait until the video is posted before trashing it. Why the rush?

ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

DrDominator9 wrote:Usually you wait until the video is posted before trashing it. Why the rush?
I am sorry Dr. D. Mr. Avenger has been producing much better videos for years. It is best you quiet yourself.

K
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! 20 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!!! $1,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!

The budget for this fan film is $2,220 and So far we have a total of $1,020, which means that Supergirl VII needs $1,200 to be fully funded!

TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT AS WE HAVE 20 DAYS LEFT!!!

ONEMONTHLEFTAD.png
ONEMONTHLEFTAD.png (2.33 MiB) Viewed 10171 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Attention! Attention!
Now, many of you have asked what will happen once the deadline passes for the Supergirl 7 Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign and it's not fully funded and would we keep other options open. Well, the fan film project will definitely be delayed if that happens...But the answer would be YES...we would have another option for people to contribute/donate to the Supergirl 7 fan film project and that would be through paypal.

You can send your donations/contribution directly to the Paypal account/address which is [email protected] (my fan film series partner's account) during the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign and afterwards. Obviously, we would like to get this fully funded and soon as possible before the deadline hits. if you elect to send your contribution to me via paypal..makes sure email me first @ [email protected] or message me via the fan film series facebook page to let me know and then,you send it under "send money to friends and family" so no fee would be charged to you and mo fees are deducted at all.

So, Once again...The answer is yes..the paypal option will remain open until the fan film installment is fully funded.
Supergirl7unchainedlogo.png
Supergirl7unchainedlogo.png (277.12 KiB) Viewed 9973 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

10 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!!! $2,200 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!

The budget for this fan film is $2,220 and So far we are back to having a total of $20, which means that Supergirl VII once again needs $2,200 to be fully funded!

TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT AS WE HAVE 10 DAYS LEFT!!!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Well , we have just received our second contribution in the amount of $20.00 in the Supergirl VII: Unchained fan Film Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign. Which means we have a grand total of $40.00. This also means that the project now needs $2,180 to be fully funded. So we still have ways to go and have 10 days left!

$2,180 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!
TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT AS WE HAVE 10 DAYS LEFT!!!

12daystogoad.png
12daystogoad.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 9911 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

7 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!!! $2,180 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!

The budget for this fan film is $2,180 and So far we have a total of $40, which means that Supergirl VII once again needs $2,180 to be fully funded!

TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT AS WE HAVE 7 DAYS LEFT!!!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Time to post up some movie poster art for Supergirl 7...more to come in the coming days.
Attachments
supergirl7unchainedwtcposter.png
supergirl7unchainedwtcposter.png (2.02 MiB) Viewed 9822 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

4 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN!!! $2,180 IS NEEDED FOR THE FAN FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!

The budget for this fan film is $2,180 and So far we have a total of $40, which means that Supergirl VII once again needs $2,180 to be fully funded!

TIME IS BEGINNING TO RUN OUT AS WE HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT!!!

4daystogo.png
4daystogo.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 9765 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

17 Hours to GO!!!!I
SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED NEEDS $2,180 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!

So far we have a total of $41, which means that Supergirl VII needs $2,180 to be fully funded!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!
You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

Once again, We need all the help and financial contribution support we can get..any amount donated to the Supergirl 7 crowdfunding project will be a huge help.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII Indiegogo campaign will be Tommorow @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/Tonight @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. THAT'S THIS TODAY/LATE NIGHT TONIGHT!!!! The paypal option will also be available as well and if some of you fans would like to donate via paypal instead of indiegogo...You can message on this page or email me @ [email protected] for details and info on how you can send your contributions via paypal. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film.

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

After a couple of weeks of thinking and trying to find another ways to get this project funded...I have decided to have a second go on the crowdfunding angle and will relaunch and other crowdfunding campaign for the Supergirl 7 Unchained Fan Film project between today and Friday. So, stay tuned!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I will try to make this post as short and sweet as possible. As many of you know, I decided to give the crowdfunding campaign another try and have launched another Supergirl 7 Unchained indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to help fund the 7th installment of the WON/MMP Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Installment which will star Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Amy Christine as Agent "S" aka Evil Ms. Marvel. As many of you know, the first campaign did very poorly and only raised $20.00 via indiegogo, plus a contribution of $20 via paypal..which means that we only raised and have so far $40 and the budget for this project is $2,220 because of the actress ,traveling and model fees. So with the $40 we have now..that means that this project only needs $2,180 to be fully funded. Now, I'm happy to say that we already have all the costumes and props we need for this project...but now all we need is funding. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 6 installments of this series and our first and second installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support, feedback and etc. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

Here is the link to the Supergirl 7 extended crowdfunding campaign:

Now for those who are wondering what type of underwater peril and non-water peril elements will be featured in this installment...Here are the peril elements listed (many of them are requested peril element that you folks request to see)

1) Energy Draining
2) Electrocution
3) Handcuffed
5) Hypnosis/Mind Control
7) Acid Pool Death

As you can see..this installment will be once again, heavy on peril elements..both non-water and underwater peril elements and its all thanks to your feedback and suggestions. This installment will also include having Supergirl spit out blood during the peril elements as well which has also been requested by many of you fans.

Also this installment will feature some elements from the Superman 1978 movie will also be in this installment and that will include the famous nuclear missile chase scene and etc.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 2nd @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 43 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Good morning, folks. I've been away taking care of some personal things aka looking for job to do during the holidays..so I'll make this post short as I can. I'm happy to say that the 2nd Supergirl 7 indiegogo crowdfunding campaign received two contributions. One for $20 and the second one $25..that means that the campaign has a total of $45 and add that to the $40 from the last campaign...so far the project has a grand total of $85.00.

Now getting the first two contribution for the 2nd campaign is a good start but we still have a long way to go and the project still needs $2,135 to be fully funded. We are targeting early 2017 for Supergirl 7 to be filmed. So once again, we need your financial support, feedback and etc. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. I know that if we all work to together..we can get this filmed funded and produced asap.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 35 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
supergirl72ndcrowdpost.png
supergirl72ndcrowdpost.png (2.24 MiB) Viewed 9252 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Good Evening, folks.I'll make this post short as I can. I'm happy to say that the 2nd Supergirl 7 indiegogo crowdfunding campaign received another contribution of $22 a couple of days ago. which that means that the campaign has a total of $67 and add that to the $40 from the last campaign...so far the project has a grand total of $107.00. So, the contribution to the 2nd crowdfunding campaign for Supergirl 7 is slowly improving..but we still have a long way to go and the project still needs $2,113 to be fully funded. We are targeting early 2017 for Supergirl 7 to be filmed. So once again, we need your financial support, feedback and etc. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. I know that if we all work to together..we can get this filmed funded and produced asap.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 29 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
supergirl72ndcrowdpost.png (2.27 MiB) Viewed 9178 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Good Evening, folks. An quick update on the crowdfunding for Supergirl 7. The 2nd Supergirl 7 indiegogo crowdfunding campaign received another contribution of $2.00 a couple of days ago. It a very small contribution but any amount will help. So that means that the campaign has a total of $69 and add that to the $40 from the last campaign...so far the project has a grand total of $109.00. So, the contribution to the 2nd crowdfunding campaign for Supergirl 7 is slowly improving..but we still have a long way to go and the project still needs $2,111 to be fully funded. We are targeting early 2017 for Supergirl 7 to be filmed. So once again, we need your financial support, feedback and etc. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. I know that if we all work to together..we can get this filmed funded and produced asap.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... paign/wdgt

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 25 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
supergirl7towerlightningmovieposter.png
supergirl7towerlightningmovieposter.png (2.32 MiB) Viewed 9089 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

21 DAYS TO GO! Supergirl 7 Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film project still needs $2,111 to be fully funded. So far we have a total of $109.00, but we still have a long way to go. We are targeting early 2017 for Supergirl 7 to be filmed. So once again, we need your financial support, feedback and etc. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. I know that if we all work to together..we can get this filmed funded and produced asap.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 21 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
supergirl72ndcrowdpost.png (2.51 MiB) Viewed 9024 times
supergirl7poster#4.png
supergirl7poster#4.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 9024 times
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yeah come on guys help him out to bring this awesome video to life!! So excited to see it. :thumbup:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

It has a terrific list of perils I am looking forward to seeing. He's got my support.

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:It has a terrific list of perils I am looking forward to seeing. He's got my support.
Thanks, Doc & WonderMan90..I really do appreciate your support. And I really do appreciate you guys getting the word out of this project as well and hopefully it will help get the Supergirl 7 film fully funded. Thanks, guys and I hope you'll continue to spread the word :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: 16 DAYS TO GO! Supergirl 7 Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film project still needs $2,111 to be fully funded. :supes:
So far we have a total of $109.00, but we still have a long way to go. We are targeting early 2017 for Supergirl 7 to be filmed. But we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 21 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.

If this Supergirl VII film continues to be delayed..it will effect the next 2 installments "Superwoman: A New Dawn: and Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force"

In the meantime, here are some more Supergirl 7 movie poster artwork I've created over the past couple of days.
darknesssupergirl7poster.png
darknesssupergirl7poster.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 8928 times
supergirl7nycmoonlightposter.png
supergirl7nycmoonlightposter.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 8928 times
supergirl7yankeestadiumposter.png
supergirl7yankeestadiumposter.png (3.06 MiB) Viewed 8928 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

13 DAYS TO GO IN the Supergirl VIl: Unchained fan Film 2nd Crowdfunding Campaign.
We Need Your Help & Support! Supergirl 7 Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film project still needs $2,111 to be fully funded. So far we only have a total of $109.00, but we still have a long way to go. Once again, We are targeting early 2017 for Supergirl 7 to be filmed. But we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant.

Here are the peril elements listed (Non-Water and Underwater Peril Elements) (many of them are requested peril element that you folks request to see)

1) Energy Draining
2) Electrocution
3) Handcuffed
5) Hypnosis/Mind Control
7) Acid Pool Death

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 13 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.

I know in my heart that all of us can work together and get this filmed fully funded, so it can be produced in early 2017.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!
We have just received another contribution to Supergirl 7: Unchained fan Film crowdfunding Campaign. We just received $11.00 donation..which means we have a grand total of $120.00. This also means that the project now needs $2,100 to be fully funded. So we still have ways to go and only have 12 days left! Once again, we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 13 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION! 11 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN AND THE PROJECT NEEDS $2,100 TO BE FULLY FUNDED! Here is the link to the Supergirl 7 extended crowdfunding campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 11 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.

In The Meantime..here are some more movie poster artworks I have made.
supergirl7nightanddayposter.png
supergirl7nightanddayposter.png (2.91 MiB) Viewed 8789 times
supergirl7eastrivernycposter.png
supergirl7eastrivernycposter.png (2.76 MiB) Viewed 8789 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION! 9 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN AND THE PROJECT NEEDS $2,100 TO BE FULLY FUNDED! Here is the link to the Supergirl 7 extended crowdfunding campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 9 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
daysleftposter.png
daysleftposter.png (2.75 MiB) Viewed 8755 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! Stay Tuned throughout the month of December. We could and hope to bring you some good news about Supergirl VII: Unchained Funding Situation within the next couple of days/weeks...So stay tuned!

Follow updates at our series facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater/
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Cool! Can't wait to hear the great news. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:Cool! Can't wait to hear the great news. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)
Hey, WonderMan90. My thanksgiving was great. Hope yours was great too. Yeah, I certainly hope to bring good news to that subject next month. I'm crossing my fingers that the situation that could help fund the rest of the Supergirl 7 project does come through..but again..its a wait and see situation. meanwhile..I do encourage folks to help fund/contribute to the Supergirl 7 crowdfunding campaign to at least meet us at the half way point..it would be a HUGE help.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION! 7 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN AND THE PROJECT NEEDS $2,100 TO BE FULLY FUNDED! Here is the link to the Supergirl 7 extended crowdfunding campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 7 days from now. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
supergirl7cityattackfireposter.png
supergirl7cityattackfireposter.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 8595 times
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
WonderMan90 wrote:Cool! Can't wait to hear the great news. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)
Hey, WonderMan90. My thanksgiving was great. Hope yours was great too. Yeah, I certainly hope to bring good news to that subject next month. I'm crossing my fingers that the situation that could help fund the rest of the Supergirl 7 project does come through..but again..its a wait and see situation. meanwhile..I do encourage folks to help fund/contribute to the Supergirl 7 crowdfunding campaign to at least meet us at the half way point..it would be a HUGE help.
Sorry for the late response had to care of some things. But yes it was so great. I know that there are a lot people are going to help out this amazing video. Can't wait to see exciting video. :D
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Sorry for the late response had to care of some things. But yes it was so great. I know that there are a lot people are going to help out this amazing video. Can't wait to see exciting video. :D
That's good to hear, Wonderman90. I really do appreciate your support. I certainly hope you're right.the deadline is this Friday/Saturday...It would be a shame if this film's crowdfunding doesn't get anymore contributions..the result would mean the the delay would continue and it would have its effect on the next two installments "Superwoman: A New Dawn" and Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force".

At the moment, I can't figure out why Supergirl 7 is still stuck...but what I noticed is that this is the 3rd project in the series where I have asked for people for their say in the script, feedback, suggestions and etc and or the 3rd time...the fan film installment's crowdfunding campaign have been extremely poor. it wasn't like this when I didn't want to have people have their say due to fear of this type of situation..but yet i gave in because people demanded or it. Well, the end result is that we are still stuck and the delay continues...So my hope is that more contributions/donation due come before the deadline.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION! 5 DAYS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL VII: UNCHAINED CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN AND ONCE AGAIN, THIS PROJECT NEEDS $2,100 TO BE FULLY FUNDED! Here is the link to the Supergirl 7 extended crowdfunding campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026#/

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. THAT'S JUST A FEW DAYS AWAY!. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: We have just received another contribution to Supergirl 7: Unchained fan Film crowdfunding Campaign. We just received $15.00 donation..which means we have a grand total of $135.00. This also means that the project now needs $2,085 to be fully funded. So we still have ways to go and only have 4 days left! Once again, we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be December 4th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/December 3rd @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. THAT'S JUST A FEW DAYS AWAY!. 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: We have just received another contribution to Supergirl 7: Unchained fan Film crowdfunding Campaign. We just received $100.00 donation early this afternoon...which means we have a grand total of $235.00. This also means that the project now needs $1,985 to be fully funded. So we still have ways to go and only have 60 Hours left! THE CLOCK IS TICKING!! Once again, we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant.

Last edited by jimbobklyn5 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

41 HOURS LEFT!, DEADLINE DAY IS TOMORROW!!! Supergirl 7: Unchained still needs $1,985 to be fully funded. So far we have a grand total of $235.00. So we still have ways to go and only have 41 Hours left! THE CLOCK IS TICKING!! Once again, we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant.

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VII: Unchained Indiegogo campaign will be Sunday @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/Saturday @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. THAT'S THIS WEEKEND! 100% of The funds/contribution goes directly towards the fan film. You can leave a comment down below or you can private message on the forum or email me @ [email protected] for details, questions and info on this project and its crowdfunding campaign. With your support, we can make this film come to life and make your requested superheroine peril elements become a reality. The target date to get this project produced and filmed is early 2017.

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”