Supergirl VII: Unchained Underwater Peril Fan Film is now officially delayed

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!: The 7th installment of WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "Supergirl VII: Unchained" which will star Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Amy Christine as "Agent S" is now officially delayed. The paypal option will remain open until the film gets fully funded and you can send your contributions via paypal to [email protected]. 100% of the money/funds goes directly to the fan film project. The Supergirl 7 project needs $2,180 of funding to be fully funded and as of right now..it only has $41.00. For info on how you can send your contribution via paypal..pm me here at the forum or at the series Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater or you can leave your comments and questions down below or you email me @ [email protected]

Once again, The 7th installment of WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "Supergirl VII: Unchained" which will star Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Amy Christine as "Agent S" is now officially delayed.
supergirl7delayedsign.png
supergirl7delayedsign.png (2.26 MiB) Viewed 3516 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Well, as expected..the delay for The 7th installment of WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "Supergirl VII: Unchained" which will star Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Amy Christine as "Agent S" will continue. The paypal option will remain open until the film gets fully funded and you can send your contributions via paypal to [email protected]. 100% of the money/funds goes directly to the fan film project. The Supergirl 7 project needs $1,985 of funding to be fully funded and as of right now..it only has $235.00. For info on how you can send your contribution via paypal..pm me here at the forum or at the series Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater or you can leave your comments and questions down below or you email me @ [email protected]

Once again, The Delay of The 7th installment of WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled "Supergirl VII: Unchained" which will star Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Amy Christine as "Agent S" will continue until further notice. I hope to bring you some good news in updates in the coming weeks.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So how many times will this be delayed before you accept the possibility that it may never be fully funded, whether it be due to lack of interest or as someone else said, because the underwater thing is tapped out? And what about the money that was already donated? Will it be refunded or just carried over to another project?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:So how many times will this be delayed before you accept the possibility that it may never be fully funded, whether it be due to lack of interest or as someone else said, because the underwater thing is tapped out? And what about the money that was already donated? Will it be refunded or just carried over to another project?
Again, we have been through this situation before with Supergirl 6 last year...this film will get funded and I do know people who have requested that I keep the paypal option open so it can be funded. Now, if this film was to be cancelled/scrapped...then I would definitely fully refund everyone's money back...No money will carry over to the next project because until Supergirl 7 is funded and filmed...If Supergirl 7 isn't filmed...everyone's money will be refunded because I don't plan on carrying over people's money for other projects and beside..their won't be anymore projects if Supergirl 7 doesn't get made....plan and simple. But once again, this happened before with Supergirl 6 and even though it resulted in a 6 month delay..the film got funded and got produced.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm so so sorry that this amazing video as been delayed again. Hopefully around Jan. I will donate more money for you to try to help you out. Again sorry and I hope the other fans out there will help out too later this month or on early January.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:I'm so so sorry that this amazing video as been delayed again. Hopefully around Jan. I will donate more money for you to try to help you out. Again sorry and I hope the other fans out there will help out too later this month or on early January.
Thanks, Wonderman90...it is an unfortunate situation. But these things do happen and we when thru this last year with Supergirl 6. But if you can donate more money to this project..it would be a BIG help. The paypal option will remain open and you can sent you contributions/donations via paypal to [email protected]. 100% of the money/funds goes directly to the fan film project. There are a lot of fans like you who are disappointed in the delay as well.

Once again, thank you Wonderman 90 for your continuing support. Feel free to message me here at the forum anytime if you have any questions on contribution or questions about Supergirl 7 in general.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

You're very welcome man. I will help out for sure to bring this film to life. Hope you have a great day. :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:I'm so so sorry that this amazing video as been delayed again. Hopefully around Jan. I will donate more money for you to try to help you out. Again sorry and I hope the other fans out there will help out too later this month or on early January.
Sorry for responding to late to you, Wonderman90..I have sent you a private message.

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”