920 WON: The Apple's Tribute to Batman TV Star Adam West

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I'm very proud to honor that late and legendary Adam West This Friday Night & Next Friday on my online radio station 920 WON: The Apple. as we'll be presenting two radio shows that will profile the life and career of this fine actor who portrayed batman in the most iconic way...

Now, I'm very proud of this upcoming installment of NY @ Night and I hope all of you folks tune in and enjoy it Tomorrow @ 8pm ET on www.920won.caster.fm. Our Tribute To Adam West continues with a special two hour edition of "New York At Night With Jonathan Rios". Our Guests will be Ed Robertson (TV Confidential Radio Show), George Bettinger (The Mom & Pop Shop Variety Show) & Dennis Daily (The Dennis Daily Show) will be on the program to talk about the life and career of Adam West. We will also talk about nostalgia on TV and radio and a whole lot more...So tune in to New York At Night With Jonathan Rios, Tomorrow Night @ 8pm ET, only @ 920 WON: The Apple-Brooklyn, New York. LISTEN LIVE! ONLY @ www.920won.caster.fm. We hope you join us!
NYatNightAdam WestFridayposter.png
NYatNightAdam WestFridayposter.png (682.6 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
Be sure to tune in Next Friday @ 11pm ET, as The Spud Goodman Show welcomes Special Guest Burt Ward who played Robin along side the late great Adam West in the 1960s Batman TV Series. he'll be a special guest on the show. You don't want to miss this one as 920 WON: The Apple continues to honor the life and Career of Adam West (1928-2017)

So tune in, Next Friday @ 11pm ET, only on 920 WON: The Apple, New York's One & Only Old Time, Online Variety Station!. LISTEN LIVE! ONLY @ www.920won.caster.fm
spudgoodmanadawestasnextfriday.png
spudgoodmanadawestasnextfriday.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1920 times
So join WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. this Friday and Next Friday as we honor Adam West...the one and only Batman. He will be missed.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

If you missed Our Tribute To Adam West. I recommend you check out our special two hour edition of "New York At Night With Jonathan Rios" that aired last week...now its your chance to listen to it again, only on 920 WON's Mixcloud Channel!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”