(Props, Costumes, Crowdfunding) Updates For WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hello again, Folks..this is Jimbo...Just letting you know that This tread will be used to mostly update all of you on when the costumes and props arrive and once in a moon blue an update on the crowdfunding for WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril Fan Film Project...

Our first update to to let you know that both the "EVIL" Superwoman costume and the "Karen Luthor" Outfit arrived in the mail today along with the first 2 props as well which were 2 knife movie props..(All items are pictured below) Much more to come in the coming weeks...so stay tuned!
DSC03365.JPG
DSC03365.JPG (4.25 MiB) Viewed 3932 times
DSC03366.JPG
DSC03366.JPG (4.13 MiB) Viewed 3932 times
DSC03367.JPG
DSC03367.JPG (4.28 MiB) Viewed 3932 times
DSC03368.JPG
DSC03368.JPG (4.11 MiB) Viewed 3932 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Breaking News: Our next two props (Kyrptonite necklace and Police Officer Badge) for WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn arrived in the mail this morning. Much more to come in the coming weeks...so stay tuned!
DSC03370.JPG
DSC03370.JPG (4.12 MiB) Viewed 3871 times
DSC03371.JPG
DSC03371.JPG (3.85 MiB) Viewed 3871 times
DSC03372.JPG
DSC03372.JPG (3.89 MiB) Viewed 3871 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

BREAKING NEWS: Three More props have Arrived for WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment. They are....

1) Prison Ball & Chain Prop
2) Giant Size Syringe With Needle
3) Blood Capsules
DSC03417.JPG
DSC03417.JPG (4.27 MiB) Viewed 3842 times
So we are 95% complete with the props and Costumes for this film...We are still awaiting one more prop for this film and we hope to receive it very soon. So, Stay Tuned....In The meantime.. just a friendly reminder that WON/MMP's Superwoman: A NEW DAWN Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign NEEDS $1,450 FOR THE FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! The deadline is September 1st @ 2:59am ET/August 31st @ 11:59pm PT.

To make a donation/contribution to this new fan film installment, click on this link: https://igg.me/at/SuperwomanANewDawn/x/3169026
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

BREAKING NEWS: The Final prop has Arrived for WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment.

1) Giant Size Shackle
DSC03442.JPG
DSC03442.JPG (131.31 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
So we are 100% complete with the props and Costumes for this film.
shevek
Producer
Producer

So "Karen Luthor" is actually wearing a costume of Jayna from the Wonder Twins? That's hot. Jayna was always very cute (even in the revamped more recent DC Comics version) and I've only ever seen one SHIP video involving the Wonder Twins, which was several years ago (can't even remember which
company did it but it might have been TBFE or something?). Big thumbs up on that costume.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

shevek wrote:
6 years ago
So "Karen Luthor" is actually wearing a costume of Jayna from the Wonder Twins? That's hot. Jayna was always very cute (even in the revamped more recent DC Comics version) and I've only ever seen one SHIP video involving the Wonder Twins, which was several years ago (can't even remember which
company did it but it might have been TBFE or something?). Big thumbs up on that costume.
Yep, shevek...I wanted to try something different and this type of costume hasn't been used that much in any super-heroine film I know except one that you mention. Thanks for the kind words..I appreciate it :)
shevek
Producer
Producer

Sure...you know what? I don't think there's ever been a Wonder Twins SHIP video...I think I was simply remembering their appearance on Smallville!
It's all Gleek to me :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

shevek wrote:
6 years ago
Sure...you know what? I don't think there's ever been a Wonder Twins SHIP video...I think I was simply remembering their appearance on Smallville!
It's all Gleek to me :)
:cap:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Just an update to let you fans know that we have saved up and put aside a total of $450.00, which means that this fan film now only needs $1,000 to be fully funded. Once again, we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant. Superwoman: A New Dawn FAN FILM INSTALLMENT NEEDS $1,000 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! The deadline for this fan film project installment's indiegogo crowdfunding campaign is September 1st @ 2:59am ET/August 31st @ 11:59pm PT.

To make a donation/contribution to this new fan film installment, click on this link: https://igg.me/at/SuperwomanANewDawn/x/3169026
superwomandonationposter.png
superwomandonationposter.png (3.36 MiB) Viewed 3734 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

14 DAYS LEFT! Superwoman: A New Dawn FAN FILM INSTALLMENT NEEDS $1,000 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!

The Budget for this superheroine peril film project is $1,450. This film now only needs $1,000 to be fully funded as we have saved up $450.00. Once again, we need your help and your financial support, feedback and etc to make this installment come to life. Any amount contributed/donated to this project will help a great deal and as always, Your financial support is always greatly appreciated...we can get this filmed funded and produced with all you folks help and assistant. Superwoman: A New Dawn FAN FILM INSTALLMENT NEEDS $1,000 TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! The deadline for this fan film project installment's indiegogo crowdfunding campaign is September 1st @ 2:59am ET/August 31st @ 11:59pm PT. THAT'S 14 DAYS AWAY!

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”