Which Elements Do You Most Want To See?

Home of Supernova, Wondra, Darkwing and many more!

Which 3 Elements Do You Most Want To See In A Bluestone Video?

Backbreaker
3%
Bearhug
3%
Chloroforming
11%
Choking
2%
Face Hits
1%
Belly Hits
2%
Crotch Hits
5%
Strangling
3%
Knifing
2%
Electrocution
2%
Shooting
2%
Death Traps
4%
Novanite (Kryponite)
5%
Beatdown
4%
Knockdown
1%
Knockout (K.O.)
9%
Cradle Carry
1%
OTS Carry
5%
Death Stare
2%
Heroine Winning
3%
Heroine Defeated
9%
Heroine Killed
6%
Failed Bullets & Bracelets
0%
Transformation from Civilian Guise
4%
Superspeed
1%
Superbreath
1%
Supervision
0%
Crawling away
3%
Pantyhose
6%
No Pantyhose
2%

Total votes: 239
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

This is an initial poll to try to gauge what elements you want to see in future Bluestone videos. Maybe, in addition to feedback on the listed elements, we can also get some feedback as to which additional elements should be included in the next poll.

I've given everyone 3 votes for your top three elements.

I've also included a couple of elements specifically for Wondra and Supernova fans.

Backbreaker anyone?
[attachment=0]Ultra Woman 4 still 8sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Ultra Woman 4 still 8sm.jpg
Ultra Woman 4 still 8sm.jpg (128.8 KiB) Viewed 8462 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Something that's NOT on your list: Forced dancing. I'd love to see your Wondra character be forced to perform a sexy dance for her captors. I'm just not into heroine death, sorry. Give me a good dance scene and I can skip the rest
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

How about the superheroine tied up?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I ticked shooting as you can't have a failed B&B without it LOL!

Would like show of invulnerability along with subsequent failed show of invulnerability
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Captain Tripps
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'd like to see some begging. The standard, "no, no" is ok, but I'd like to see more interaction. Especially after the initial chloro or K/O...right as the heroine wakes up. She's been defeated, sometimes you even capture this look on her face (which is awesome)...but she realizes it's the end and she's tied up, what else can she do? Even Batman et al try stalling when they have to. Maybe offer to give up the names and locations of other agents, or even offer sexual services (I know your baddies don't do that, but she doesn't know that)...He could even lead her on and pretend he's interested just to f with her...great time to get her topless and she could be all nodding and grateful, maybe even a tear or two of relief. Then he could say something like, "Wait, I don't need you alive for this"...and her eyes would grow wide with fear as he SLOWLY wraps the cord around her neck, queue a few, "No! No! Please!" and begin...I remember a vid from way back that had the heroine down and out while the other operative was strangling her, and she eventually gave up the location of the microfilm because she thought that would save her...priceless! Usually the baddy in your vids just walks over and doesn't say anything. Very grim reaper, but it would be nice to see some taunting or gloating or something. Often, the girl doesn't even have her eyes open yet so she doesn't even know what's going to happen to her...I mean, why'd he wait to kill her then? Don't get me wrong, I like confidence and defiance until the end, but sometimes it would be nice to see the heroine "broken". I guess I'd like a bit of fear in their eyes and in their voice...

Not a fan of blood, shooting or stabbing, but I would definitely pay more for a vid that has more set up before the kill. I love when a heroine smiles because she thinks she's won or has the upper hand. Never got a chance to tell you, but that look on her face in WA12, the subtle blink to entice him...holy fuck man, one of the best moments in the history of your vids.

Okay, final point because I'm not going to tell you how to run your business...but I'd also like to see the heroine struggle a little more. Often her arms aren't tied up and she doesn't even reach for the cord...she's just paralyzed, arms out, like she's yawning or stretching. (I love when she's tied to a chair when she wakes up so that she can't)

I have a pretty substantial collection of your vids, Blue...love your work. You and Rye UK are probably the only producers I buy from that don't have sexual content.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thank you for all of your comments. Be assured that we are listening, and will try to incorporate a lot of what you are asking for in future and current productions. We do listen, but we're not mindreaders. That's why this feedback is so important to us. So keep those comments, requests and critiques coming. We read each and every comment posted here... and when I say 'we', I mean those who make the decisions here at Bluestone Video Productions. :)

Blue
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the idea of a soaked heroine crawling away in defeat. And, if you might consider it, some sexual element, even if it's just mild and used to psychically humiliate the heroine.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would like to see a fake sex scene or fake sexual abusing of a weakend heroine before her killing.
I remember some other studios which do so.
There is no need for real sex or very good or close visual views, one or two different views of a few seconds scene with some moaning and groaning would be enough. The Heroine even can let her pants/skirt on, especial if it is a catsuit there would no need to undress or show bareness.
For me the clothes, a nice spy outfit ofAgent August or Dark Widow, is the most important anyway. If it is undressed the show for me is over.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We will see what we can do along the lines of light sexuality. It all depends on the actresses and their limits, which we always respect. We are adding new actresses to the mix all the time. We will see who is open to this element.

Blue
daredevil16

Id love to see a backbreaker that does serious damage like in dark widow real deal 2 where she is paralyzed and can't fell her legs
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

If the actresses are accepting of it, showing large wet circles around the crotch from their excitement is hot. Any wetting or staining of the costume; demeaning her uniform is very enticing. Especially stretching out or defiling a logo on the chest.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Costume theft. A villainess strips DarkWing down to her tights and then dons the stolen costume herself. At that point, a villain storms in and kills the fake DarkWing, believing she's the real thing.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Costume theft. A villainess strips DarkWing down to her tights and then dons the stolen costume herself. At that point, a villain storms in and kills the fake DarkWing, believing she's the real thing.
Nice story idea. We will file that one with the rest, and see when we can use it in the future.

Blue
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

I picked chloroforming, there was no gassing so ı picked knockout and finally civilan guise. It would be interesting to see the superheroine is with someone and can't break her disguise and they are bıth being gassed... (İf that other one is another superheroine thinking the same thing than that would be a video :))
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm mostly in it for the KO's, chloro's and defeats. The other elements aren't really why I watch them, but if done right, I still enjoy them.
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'd like to see a scene where are heroines are working out in their spandex ! We have to see how they keep those sexy bodies in shape !!!!!
loveheroines
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'd like to see a scene where are heroines are working out in their spandex ! We have to see how they keep those sexy bodies in shape !!!!!
sstone72
Neophyte
Neophyte

No breasts beating?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the suggestions. Emma G. is coming back as Wondra. You may want to contribute to this thread too:
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... a5#p115314

Blue
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I would like to see more Bondage, especially AOH torture/bondage. You guys got off to a decent start in Supernova 9: In Custody. Now just follow it up. Would like to see Dark Wondra and BlackBird in Bondage.
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'm down with a lot of what has been suggested here. Cocky heroines getting brought down, more chloroform, more bondage.

Personally, what I would like to see is more bondage peril. The heroine is tied up facing some form of immanent demise. Maybe you even do two version of the video, one were she escape s and the other were she meets her end. It wouldn't even have to be some elaborate death trap like a sawmill( though that would be sweet) or , their are plenty of budget friendly ways to off a heroine. Just my personal opinion.
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

More chloroforming, bear hugs, begging and screaming for help and lots of sexier moaning while getting chloroformed. Maybe do one where the heroine wants to be kidnapped because it’s the only way she can get off.