Cara Nicole's Firebitch #2 In Demand on IndieGoGo!

shevek
Producer
Producer

Cara Nicole and Alfred Trujillo's FIREBITCH #2 is now In Demand on IndieGoGo! (if you're not thrilled about Kickstarter)

Five or six cosplay photo covers of Cara as Firebitch and many other sexy cover options.

Here's the link to the campaign: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/firebitch-2#/
firebitch 1.jpg
firebitch 1.jpg (92.19 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
firebitch 2.jpg
firebitch 2.jpg (78.46 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

I'm happy this week, because not only did I get Ascendant, Arachna and Lady Alchemy in the mail (all fulfilled Indiegogo campaigns!)
but while I'm waiting for Firebitch #3 I just received a digital copy of Firebitch #2 from Cara Nicole!

As usual, it's hilarious and hot sci-fi superheroine romp, with so many Easter Eggs and pop culture references (plus lots of 'influencer-speak')
it's entertaining just to try and keep up. Alfred's art and Cara Nicole's coloring are tremendous as always. The thing really pops. If you like a book that reminds you a bit of Green Lantern and Guardians of the Galaxy, but funny and sexy, it's for you.

And although our girl Firebitch doesn't often get in serious peril, Cara Nicole does know how to arrive at a tight cliffhanger situation.
firebitch in peril.jpg
firebitch in peril.jpg (110.07 KiB) Viewed 531 times