Amazon Arrow - SHIP related comic on Indiegogo

shevek
Producer
Producer

If you're looking for your next SHIP-related comic book to support (after the likes of Arachnia and Heroineburgh)
here is AMAZON ARROW #1, published by Recurve Comics out of Orlando, a city which seems to be known for spawning
many beautiful superheroine sagas (Bill Black, George Perez, etc.)

Many will remember Amazon Arrow as originating in Steve Noir's Feargirl series, although the character is definitely not owned
by Steve himself (sorry, I don't know the name of the Recurve guy, he just calls himself "Chryseis").
http://feargirl.com/feargirl-meet-amazon-arrow/

To sweeten the pot, at this point, since all of those goals are unlocked, you get a set of 8x10 photos of Ivy Cosplay (from Orlando)
as Ms. Kent (the secret identity of Amazon Arrow), a trading card with an Ivy Cosplay photo, and a short Steve Noir film starring the
well-known Portland OR SHIP actress Selene as Amazon Arrow, in addition to the physical book.

In addition, there are a bunch of add-ons including various nudity photos and a Selene cosplay photo set.

I backed the book at the $25 standard cover level because there are three superheroines on that cover. With that, I also got all the unlocked stretch goals, as well as the 32-page Swimsuit and Lingerie PDFs. But there is also a nice Superheroine-In-Bondage cover of Amazon Arrow, as a wraparound, for $5 more if you enjoy that.

Here's the campaign currently still In Demand on Indiegogo:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/amaz ... ay-bonus#/

And here's the Twitter account for Amazon Arrow in case you want to follow the various doings of Chryseis:
https://twitter.com/AmazonArrow

Have fun!
amazon arrow.jpg
amazon arrow.jpg (109.05 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
Last edited by shevek 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Looks like Amazon Arrow is at least in the starting stages of fulfillment.
I haven't received my physical book yet, but I did get a "perk" folder full of both poser art of Amazon
Arrow, and also cosplay versions of Amazon Arrow and her alter-ego, Ms. Kent, by Ivy Cosplay.

Here are two of those Ivy Cosplay photos to wet your whistle. Did anyone else back this campaign?
amazon arrow ms kent.jpg
amazon arrow ms kent.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 792 times
amazon arrow ivy cosplay.jpg
amazon arrow ivy cosplay.jpg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 792 times
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Man, :love: Ivy, she is definitely the best sexy cosplayer out there right now
shevek
Producer
Producer

Recurve Comics (the Amazon Arrow team) has the following update on the campaign:

"Here's a quick update on the graphic novel: It's not done yet, but I'm working on it. It's going to be amazing and worth the wait! I promise!"

They also posted a Chibi sticker that's coming with the book. Cute and sexy!
amazon arrow chibi.jpg
amazon arrow chibi.jpg (259.91 KiB) Viewed 575 times