Mystic Dragon new releases and bts :)

Where derailed topics go to ....live?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Scribbler- I deleted your last post as it was uncalled for. That remark was beneath you.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hey Richpartist, not cool at all. Samantha and Tiffany/Amanda are roommates. Ever hear of political correctness?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's much older than PC. I'm pretty sure it has always been considered impolite to accuse someone of gluttonous overeating. Particularly when they're of a healthy weight.

Hell, some of the male villains and henchmen in these videos are genuinely seriously overweight. But it would still be damn rude to tell any of them to put down the cheeseburgers.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ack. why do logan's threads always end up like this.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sigh, just close the thread. This is such a pain in the ass every single time and after dozens of threads and hundreds of replies everything repeats itself.
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Agreed. Please close this thread, before Zee and his PC BS piss me off more than I already am. I for one have heard enough on this thread. Got it weight blah blah. Ive talked so much about Logan these past few years its just so redundant and useless at this point. Ive given up. I mean look at it. Everytime him, his actresses or his associates are mentioned in a thread it turns into utter chaos. Is he going to produce a 70 million movie? No way. Did he play us all with his Kickstarter? Hell yeah. Do I care at this point? No . Already written it off as a loss. Why is he back to producing 30 movies a month after he swore he was gone? Who knows maybe he needs cash. Maybe he is facing lawsuits again. Why is he and his associates constantly playing the audience on this forum? Your guess is as good as mine.

2017 baby. Time to let it go and move on. So long. Start fresh.
Peace
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

For the record, i no longer have any interest in Logan. I liked the Mystic Dragon films. I thought this was about the films and more specifically Samantha. I would have preferred that Ash continue filming with or without CTLE.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Zee wrote:For the record, i no longer have any interest in Logan. I liked the Mystic Dragon films. I thought this was about the films and more specifically Samantha. I would have preferred that Ash continue filming with or without CTLE.
You know all the MD films are produced and directed by Logan, right?
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

All I can say is that most of my communications were with Ash including negotiations for customs.
Even though Judah and I had some difficult moments, I have to agree with him that Logan is the past in this genre and debating about him is uselessness. I realize that he has serious issues with Logan, but that is for him deal with. It should have been none of my business to get involved. I am sorry that I opened a Pandora's Box. I liked a lot of the Mystic Dragon films especially the ones with Tiffany and Nicole. Before I started posting here, there had been comments on the films and I thought I would give my opinion on them, bad idea Zee as it turns out.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ok ok I smell something cooking in the feelings kitchen. I think we need to close the thread.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have a issue with Samantha and would not spend my money on a video with her in it,but I do wish her well,long life and prosper Samantha.
......................better ?:)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I'm watching the trailer and trying to figure out how she is "obese" lol. Honestly if you think that girl is unattractive or overweight you may have some problems of your own or just need to get your eyes checked....I'm also willing to bet she's in better shape than you will ever be. Not white knighting, I honestly look at the two most recent trailers of her and I'm mind blown anyone thinks that girl needs to drop weight, lol

Now that I got that out of the way, it is curious how these things keep happening with anything Logan is involved in, and by that I mean the sudden vanishing of the person who was posting stuff about the videos and updates, just up and leave and replace all the posts with some generic comment.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Heroine Addict wrote:
Richpartist wrote:We all have tastes and mine are not girls THAT big(Not TO skinny either)I think if we took a poll between ladies with "a little meat on their bones" and ladies like Samantha,I'm sure "regular" girls would win.If you had a chose between Samantha or basically any girl from a NGC or Bluestone video,you can' t seriously tell me you would rather do your business with a obese girl.Like I said try lifting THAT over your shoulder and not break your back :)
If fat chicks are your thing,go for it but this is my opinion and I'm going to voice it,and I doubt Samantha reads these things,and if she did,sweetheart put down the cheeseburger and walk away(or run)
Obese is a clinical term which means somebody has a Body Mass Index of over 30. Samantha is nowhere near being obese. I don't even think she would have an overweight BMI of over 25.

We know for certain that several current and former Cross the Line girls read these forums. So it's a distinct possibility that Samantha (or "THAT" as you call her) will read your comments. At least a couple of her friends and colleagues will definitely see them.
The BMI honestly needs to be phased out as to me it seems really useless. By the BMI standards most guys with 8% body fat playing in the NBA that are ripped and can run faster than most humans are "obese." Hell my BMI is 29, right on the cusp and I'm a size 34 waist with a flat stomach, I can't help it that I'm 6'-4" and weigh 250 pounds and I'm not out of shape as my last 5k only took me 22 minutes at the ripe young age of 37, lol.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Some people just have no idea how to conduct themselves in a civil manner.

Samantha is no "bigger" than at least half of Bluestone actresses at one point or another - who a certain forum member seems to hold in such high regard.

The camera adds pounds if you're not careful, some unflattering angles of Samantha - not ideal.

Certain members need to learn to keep their personal insults to themselves - after all these are banned (and a bannable offense).

Personal insults against an actress are pretty much the worst of all.

Tallyho, please discuss with MH if the ban hammer should be used.
shvillian12
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Definitely blame bad angles, Samantha has always been my favorite
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Scribbler first rule of the forum.
This isn't a debate

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mr X I agree will lock it when I get home if I can or refer to MH to close

theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho most obvious purpose of virtually all forums.
People discussing stuff
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You are NOT discussing you are insulting quite flagrantly in breach of the first rule of the forum and ny reference was to you DEBATING THE ISSUE like this. POINT BEING We are not debating the issue you clearly insulted a fellow member with a personal abusive attack and seeing as you know forum rules so well it shouldnt come as a surprise to you when you get banned for it shortly.

I will be asking MH to lock this pointless thread

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RedMountain wrote: The BMI honestly needs to be phased out as to me it seems really useless. By the BMI standards most guys with 8% body fat playing in the NBA that are ripped and can run faster than most humans are "obese." Hell my BMI is 29, right on the cusp and I'm a size 34 waist with a flat stomach, I can't help it that I'm 6'-4" and weigh 250 pounds and I'm not out of shape as my last 5k only took me 22 minutes at the ripe young age of 37, lol.
Yeah, BMI is a flawed system when it's based on an average build and assumes muscle weight to be fat weight.

I was really just pointing out that Samantha isn't obese by the standard measure. Nor by any common definition of the word obese, for that matter.
RedMountain wrote:Now that I got that out of the way, it is curious how these things keep happening with anything Logan is involved in, and by that I mean the sudden vanishing of the person who was posting stuff about the videos and updates, just up and leave and replace all the posts with some generic comment.
I can sort of see why Logan used to do this whenever one of his own threads went awry. Although it was damn annoying that he was destroying evidence of his own conduct on here.

However, the last couple of "Thanks" flounce-athons appear to have been about disassociating from this fetish forum. Ash didn't even say she was going to do this. She just deleted her entire posting history in mid December.

It does seem like this community is being played by people who are ashamed of the fetish tag, but still want fetishists' cash.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
shevek
Producer
Producer

I've heard (won't say where) that there could be as many as 60 vids coming down the pike from Mystic Dragon/CrossTheLine (perhaps minus the few that recently came out). So yes, it is weird that although they don't seem to be ready to close up anytime soon, that Ash or whoever else is retreating from having a presence on this board.

I do have to say I really like the behind the scenes vid on the Mystic Dragon Youtube channel where Ash, Tiffany and Mieko show off their costumes in the dressing room. But she hasn't posted a vid on that channel in three weeks.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

They are doing a lot more chloroform and ots videos now at least. That's all I care about!