Behind the Scenes..WW-XXX

Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hello Everybody!!

I have been posting behind the scenes photo's from my upcoming movie WW-XXX all over my twitter and my journal...
Then it occurred to me that not all of you are on twitter or check my journal, so I decided to bring them to you. I still have at least 2 more shoot days before we are done filming..so there will be many more coming your way :)
Enjoy!!
Diana becomes WW..
Poor Stephanie...
Sex Slaves....
Capture of WW..
More WW torture..
Minerva on her Throne..

Plenty more to come...stay tuned!!!!
Christina XXXOOO
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looking awesome!

Paris was definitely the perfect model to play Minerva - and Tasha's been doing a great job too by the looks of it.

Looking forward to finding out what other perils Wunder Christina manages to get herself into ;)

Alex
Ultradude31
Neophyte
Neophyte

wow can't wait to but the video once it's out I'm pretty sure its gonna be my new favorite :D
ILoveChristinaCarter
Neophyte
Neophyte

=D> Looks great.

Looking forward to it.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I hope Christina doesn't mind me hot linking an image right from her journal to here....but it is just a GREAT image. :D This video can't get released fast enough for me. :lol:

knottyguy
Producer
Producer

"Now that you're compelled to tell the truth fess up, you like it don't you?"
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

She is SO HOT!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

When is this thing coming out? Def has potential
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

They're shooting more scenes this weekend so I'd guess it'll be at least Feb before it's out, perhaps longer.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

superheroinebabes wrote:Image
She is SO HOT!
As are they all man, as are they all.
Ahhh the joys of Paris in the springtime. Or in Christina, either is good. :D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

All I can say is W O W looking really Great, if these are the behind the scenes I can just imagine what the scenes in front are going to be like WHOO HOO
OH & BELATED Happy New Year to you Christina and all your friends & crew
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Strange question....but just how long can a model hang suspended, like Christina is in that "Capture of WW" image above? That has GOT to be uncomfortable as all hell.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Your rigging has to be spot-on, and it is dangerous to do if done incorrectly because of where the ropes hang. It can cause damage and even death if not done properly. Most people can stay suspended for 15-45 minutes depending on endurance. It's always risky though.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Shakeshift wrote:Your rigging has to be spot-on, and it is dangerous to do if done incorrectly because of where the ropes hang. It can cause damage and even death if not done properly. Most people can stay suspended for 15-45 minutes depending on endurance. It's always risky though.
Good lord....so you're hiring professionally trained riggers when shooting scenes like that??? I mean, I wouldn't think it would be something that most 'producers' know how to do themselves, right? (I'm not saying you guys do not know how to do that. FetishCon probably teaches a good bit) :D
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

There are classes you can take that are taught by trained professionals at FETISHCON about suspension and about other aspects similar to that, but mostly you just learn through other people by watching what they do and then reading a lot online about what to look out for as a safety precaution. Like most things, it's a learning experience. The more you see, the more you learn.