Wonder Woman and her new CC Prod Nemisis..

Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hello Lovers!!

Tomorrow is going to be a super fun shoot day! We, at CC productions, are going to try out a new character with Diana Knight…she will be playing Cheetah.

Yea….I’m so excited!!I love playing opposite of my beautiful, talented, comic loving friend Diana. It’s been months and I had been itching to do another with her….HHHmmmm…maybe Cheetah has fleas…HAHA. I also am beside myself in utter happiness to find out that our great friend George Perez was one of the two creators :) !!! We are going to make him proud… I promise!

Check out this little fighting scene…

I can see it now.. it will go something like this….

OH MY GOODNESS…. I am so ready for this!!

History of Character:

(I know a lot of you already know, but I will share for others)

Dr. Barbara Minerva, alias Cheetah is a British archaeologist who had garnered a reputation to go to any lengths to secure an artifact. Born as the heiress of a vast fortune in the ancient family site in Nottinghamshire, her life would change dramatically following an expedition she led into a dense African jungle. She was searching for the legendary lost city of the Urzkartagan tribe. Deep within the jungle, her team was betrayed by their guides and ambushed by the Urzkartagans. Only she and one other, Dr. Tom Leavens, escaped by diving in a river. The two of them found the lost city while it was in the midst of a ritual. One of the other members of their team was sacrificed by the high priest, Chuma. The ritual had been intended to restore to health the ailing woman who was regarded as an avatar for their cheetah god. Before the ritual could be completed, outsiders attacked the village, slaughtering everyone but Chuma, who was saved by Minerva. The two were buried within the cave that was the temple to the god Urtzkartaga by a grenade blast.

Chuma explained that the ritual would have turned the old woman into a cheetah god. The ritual, which could only be performed on the full moon and required a blood sacrifice, restored the woman to youth as well. She had been centuries old at the time of her death. Minerva demanded the ritual be done to her so she could have her chance at power and immortality. When Chuma explained there must be a sacrifice, Minerva murdered Dr. Leavens, who had returned just long enough to free them from the cave in and forfeit his life. After she had killed him and drank his blood, the ritual began. Even as Chuma worked tirelessly, the invaders who had destroyed the temple were returning. The ritual complete, Minerva was transformed into Cheetah and slaughtered all the invaders. After the slaughter, she reverted to human form and took Chuma with her back to England.

Unfortunately, there was an unforeseen side effect to the transformation. The sacrifice had called for a virgin and Minerva did not qualify. Hence, rather than grant her youth and vitality, after the transformation she became weak and frail. Only on the night of the full moon, when she became Cheetah, was she strong again.[1]

After Wonder Woman made her debut in Boston, Minerva learned of the Golden Lasso that Diana wielded. She coveted the lariat and tried to trick Diana into losing it but to no avail. Since she failed to gain it as Minerva, she tried to seize it by force as Cheetah. Still inexperienced at fighting such a powerful adversary, Diana might have lost if not for the intervention of her friend, Dr. Kapatelis. Minerva would not be deterred, however. Following the Invasion! crisis, Minerva used two Khunds to steal the lasso from Diana.[2]

Once in her possession, Minerva became obsessed with the history of it. Knowing that Diana would soon figure out that she and Cheetah were one and the same, she left Chuma to poison the princess while leaving for Africa. Leaving a trail of bodies in her wake, Cheetah finds the city of Bana-Mighdall, home of the rogue Amazons. Wonder Woman pursues her there. When Minerva reverts to human form, she is worse off than ever. The plant from which an ingredient is gathered for the ritual transformation began to die. Chuma arrives and finds his mistress at death’s door. He guesses that the god is jealous of divided loyalties he perceives in Minerva and proclaims that the only way she will be healed is to kill both Diana and the queen of Bana-Mighdall. Becoming Cheetah once more, she kills the queen and gets into a fierce battle with Wonder Woman in the midst of an all out assault by the rogue Amazons. Diana defeats her, and Chuma is killed by the Amazons. Minerva survives the destruction of the city and is taken into custody.[3]
One Year Later

While in prison, still wracked with pain, Minerva is approached by a messenger of Circe. He gives her a potion that transforms her permanently into the Cheetah. Whereas before she had worn a suit and was not totally in control while in Cheetah form, now she was totally transformed and remained in complete control. The spell also allowed her to take on a human appearance though still in full possession of her Cheetah powers. Unfortunately for Minerva, the potion had made her a slave to Circe and her schemes (who was instigating the WAR OF THE GODS crisis). Hoping to betray Circe, Cheetah goes to the Gotham City Grand Hotel trying to steal the goblet that Circe was going to use against the Amazons of Themyscira. All hell broke loose that night (see Hippolyta, Wonder Woman) and after killing Hellene and wounding Philippus, two Amazons, Cheetah fled. She turned up to tell Inspector Indelicato the whole truth and where Diana could find her missing mother, hoping Wonder Woman would defeat Circe.[4]

She is later seen forming a new Injustice League alongside Lex Luthor and The Joker, which would launch an assault on Green Arrow & Black Canary‘s Wedding.[5] She was one of the villains deported to the Hell Planet during the events of Salvation Run, and has since rejoined the Secret Society of Super-Villains under the command of Libra during the Final Crisis.

Minvera formed her own branch of the Secret Society of Super-Villains with herself at the head for the sole purpose of creating the villainous Genocide.

During the events of Final Crisis itself, Minerva remained free of the Anti-Life equation, and formed a relationship with Snapper Carr after she saved his life and he aided her in evading the Justifiers and joining with Checkmate. She was last seen at the forefront of the Checkmate resistance during the struggle with Darksied.

Do you have any favorite Wonder Woman vs Cheetah stories? Please share…I hope this is another great adventure for all of us. Get ready for the ride!!

XO,

Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Just uhhhh... so you know. Perez didn't invent the Cheetah. She was created by William Moulton Marston in 1943.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seems Perez is a creator for Dr. Minerva Cheetah. Apparently, there are four Cheetahs.
Cheetah creators cap.png
Cheetah creators cap.png (25.42 KiB) Viewed 8824 times
Way more info at...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheetah_(comics)
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Glad to see, you are doing with wonder woman's number one nemesis. I am partial to the original Cheetah Pricilla Rich. not the one from the Superfiends but the one from the comics. Had a fair amount of bondage and domination. Rich is a rich heiress who is pyschoticly jealous of Wonder Woman and their is a definite lesbian love/hate there. she is cunning but also an excellent gymnast at the Catwoman level
Christina Carter wrote:Hello Lovers!!

Tomorrow is going to be a super fun shoot day! We, at CC productions, are going to try out a new character with Diana Knight…she will be playing Cheetah.

Yea….I’m so excited!!I love playing opposite of my beautiful, talented, comic loving friend Diana. It’s been months and I had been itching to do another with her….HHHmmmm…maybe Cheetah has fleas…HAHA. I also am beside myself in utter happiness to find out that our great friend George Perez was one of the two creators :) !!! We are going to make him proud… I promise!

Check out this little fighting scene…

I can see it now.. it will go something like this….

OH MY GOODNESS…. I am so ready for this!!

History of Character:

(I know a lot of you already know, but I will share for others)

Dr. Barbara Minerva, alias Cheetah is a British archaeologist who had garnered a reputation to go to any lengths to secure an artifact. Born as the heiress of a vast fortune in the ancient family site in Nottinghamshire, her life would change dramatically following an expedition she led into a dense African jungle. She was searching for the legendary lost city of the Urzkartagan tribe. Deep within the jungle, her team was betrayed by their guides and ambushed by the Urzkartagans. Only she and one other, Dr. Tom Leavens, escaped by diving in a river. The two of them found the lost city while it was in the midst of a ritual. One of the other members of their team was sacrificed by the high priest, Chuma. The ritual had been intended to restore to health the ailing woman who was regarded as an avatar for their cheetah god. Before the ritual could be completed, outsiders attacked the village, slaughtering everyone but Chuma, who was saved by Minerva. The two were buried within the cave that was the temple to the god Urtzkartaga by a grenade blast.

Chuma explained that the ritual would have turned the old woman into a cheetah god. The ritual, which could only be performed on the full moon and required a blood sacrifice, restored the woman to youth as well. She had been centuries old at the time of her death. Minerva demanded the ritual be done to her so she could have her chance at power and immortality. When Chuma explained there must be a sacrifice, Minerva murdered Dr. Leavens, who had returned just long enough to free them from the cave in and forfeit his life. After she had killed him and drank his blood, the ritual began. Even as Chuma worked tirelessly, the invaders who had destroyed the temple were returning. The ritual complete, Minerva was transformed into Cheetah and slaughtered all the invaders. After the slaughter, she reverted to human form and took Chuma with her back to England.

Unfortunately, there was an unforeseen side effect to the transformation. The sacrifice had called for a virgin and Minerva did not qualify. Hence, rather than grant her youth and vitality, after the transformation she became weak and frail. Only on the night of the full moon, when she became Cheetah, was she strong again.[1]

After Wonder Woman made her debut in Boston, Minerva learned of the Golden Lasso that Diana wielded. She coveted the lariat and tried to trick Diana into losing it but to no avail. Since she failed to gain it as Minerva, she tried to seize it by force as Cheetah. Still inexperienced at fighting such a powerful adversary, Diana might have lost if not for the intervention of her friend, Dr. Kapatelis. Minerva would not be deterred, however. Following the Invasion! crisis, Minerva used two Khunds to steal the lasso from Diana.[2]

Once in her possession, Minerva became obsessed with the history of it. Knowing that Diana would soon figure out that she and Cheetah were one and the same, she left Chuma to poison the princess while leaving for Africa. Leaving a trail of bodies in her wake, Cheetah finds the city of Bana-Mighdall, home of the rogue Amazons. Wonder Woman pursues her there. When Minerva reverts to human form, she is worse off than ever. The plant from which an ingredient is gathered for the ritual transformation began to die. Chuma arrives and finds his mistress at death’s door. He guesses that the god is jealous of divided loyalties he perceives in Minerva and proclaims that the only way she will be healed is to kill both Diana and the queen of Bana-Mighdall. Becoming Cheetah once more, she kills the queen and gets into a fierce battle with Wonder Woman in the midst of an all out assault by the rogue Amazons. Diana defeats her, and Chuma is killed by the Amazons. Minerva survives the destruction of the city and is taken into custody.[3]
One Year Later

While in prison, still wracked with pain, Minerva is approached by a messenger of Circe. He gives her a potion that transforms her permanently into the Cheetah. Whereas before she had worn a suit and was not totally in control while in Cheetah form, now she was totally transformed and remained in complete control. The spell also allowed her to take on a human appearance though still in full possession of her Cheetah powers. Unfortunately for Minerva, the potion had made her a slave to Circe and her schemes (who was instigating the WAR OF THE GODS crisis). Hoping to betray Circe, Cheetah goes to the Gotham City Grand Hotel trying to steal the goblet that Circe was going to use against the Amazons of Themyscira. All hell broke loose that night (see Hippolyta, Wonder Woman) and after killing Hellene and wounding Philippus, two Amazons, Cheetah fled. She turned up to tell Inspector Indelicato the whole truth and where Diana could find her missing mother, hoping Wonder Woman would defeat Circe.[4]

She is later seen forming a new Injustice League alongside Lex Luthor and The Joker, which would launch an assault on Green Arrow & Black Canary‘s Wedding.[5] She was one of the villains deported to the Hell Planet during the events of Salvation Run, and has since rejoined the Secret Society of Super-Villains under the command of Libra during the Final Crisis.

Minvera formed her own branch of the Secret Society of Super-Villains with herself at the head for the sole purpose of creating the villainous Genocide.

During the events of Final Crisis itself, Minerva remained free of the Anti-Life equation, and formed a relationship with Snapper Carr after she saved his life and he aided her in evading the Justifiers and joining with Checkmate. She was last seen at the forefront of the Checkmate resistance during the struggle with Darksied.

Do you have any favorite Wonder Woman vs Cheetah stories? Please share…I hope this is another great adventure for all of us. Get ready for the ride!!

XO,

Christina
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Diana is always amazing as a villainess, especially when she's taking on CC as Wonder Woman, this should be pretty amazing.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yep, looking forward to Cheetah Diana.
Cheetah_Minerva.jpg
Cheetah_Minerva.jpg (55.31 KiB) Viewed 8349 times
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hey..Happy Saturday!!

If you have been reading my tweets you know I have been dealing with a few crazy things these days. Every once in a while that happens. So forward and on to much more positive things… I could use them.

Lets look at a few pics from shooting Thursday with Diana..

We had a great time shooting, but boy do those flowers kick a punch…They kept making me fall asleep…lol. This shoot reminded me of my shoots at Paragon video years ago. I can’t even remember how many years ago I last shot for them. Its been forever. Plus it has lots of pantyhose worship, like I used to do in DC. Plus we tried to give it a long fighting scene.

So, like you know it was our first time with this character..and it was last minute. We were talking about what we were going to make as the costume for the next one.. I’m going to get a custom one made. What are your preferences on Cheetahs get up?

I was thinking about a halter top catsuit..thoughts? Plus…Airbrushing spots on her face, arms and chest.

PS… I know George was the creator of one version..so don’t be getting any panties in a bunch..lol

Love you all!!

Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Christina Carter wrote:Hey..Happy Saturday!!

If you have been reading my tweets you know I have been dealing with a few crazy things these days. Every once in a while that happens. So forward and on to much more positive things… I could use them.

Lets look at a few pics from shooting Thursday with Diana..

We had a great time shooting, but boy do those flowers kick a punch…They kept making me fall asleep…lol. This shoot reminded me of my shoots at Paragon video years ago. I can’t even remember how many years ago I last shot for them. Its been forever. Plus it has lots of pantyhose worship, like I used to do in DC. Plus we tried to give it a long fighting scene.

So, like you know it was our first time with this character..and it was last minute. We were talking about what we were going to make as the costume for the next one.. I’m going to get a custom one made. What are your preferences on Cheetahs get up?

I was thinking about a halter top catsuit..thoughts? Plus…Airbrushing spots on her face, arms and chest.

PS… I know George was the creator of one version..so don’t be getting any panties in a bunch..lol

Love you all!!

Christina
How about a full body suit is Cheetah colors and tail. Strategic access and views to Diana's assets.
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Perfect Character for Diana. Don't know why you didn't think of it sooner, there's so many possible story lines.
You can have her try and steal the lasso of course and you can try and have her steal Wonder Woman's powers, and maybe even take her place.

Would love to see Diana in Brown hair
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There is a classic Wonder Woman/Cheetah where Pricilla Rich captures Wonder Woman and with the Magic Lasso and makes her dances in chains for her. I can see you doing a variation of that.
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

That’s right…The end of 2014 is so near. I can almost taste it. I don’t know about you, but I am ready to leave this year behind. I had a lot of fun, and a lot of learning..but the last few weeks have been mentally exhausting. It took until this afternoon for me to feel like myself again. I was walking around in a daze…on auto pilot. I’m sure you have all been under that much stress once or twice in your life. Geeezzzz.. that was enough to last me the next 10 years. Yuck! LOL.

With that being said… my friend sent me this article today..read it… it’s brilliant:

Life – the most ugly and most beautiful thing in the universe. By nature, all living things are imperfect. Every living thing meets its end sooner or later – even the universe itself will tear apart and, one day, die.

Everything dies; it’s the fate we are all arriving at, closer every day. Yet, at the same time, beauty is only as beautiful as it is mortal. Things that never die can never really be appreciated for their beauty, as they don’t beckon to be seen and loved before their end.

Things that never die, never really live. It’s living that is beautiful and as human beings, we know how to live life to the fullest.

We live life the best way anything can – we live by constantly making mistakes, constantly faltering, constantly changing our paths and directions in life, and constantly judging our each and every move. We live to blunder and to learn from our mistakes.

Making mistakes is a necessary part of life as they not only teach us, but they bring us a step closer to finding ourselves. Being human can make appreciating our lives difficult – many really do have difficult lives.

I’d even say that we all have a difficult life, as difficulty is a matter of perspective and our perspectives are always yearning for more beauty, more success, more prosperity.

The thing to keep in mind is that beauty, success and prosperity are only as good as their counterparts: the lack thereof. It’s the void that we feel moving along our path in life that allows us to truly appreciate what our lives become.

It’s having nothing that will allow you to appreciate everything. It’s failing miserably over and over again that will allow you to succeed. It’s struggling and losing that will allow you to prosper and find happiness.

Everything in your life must have happened in order for you to exist – every single, little thing. You would not be the exact same person if any of your past experiences were different. Even the littlest, most unpleasant things have a way of shaping us into the individuals we were always meant to be.

The greatest moments of clarity in your life will come when you look back at your journey and conclude that it was all necessary and that it’s all beautiful.
That moment you realize that your difficult youth was necessarily difficult.

It’s when we are youngest that we learn most. Life teaches us lessons with rapid regularity. The older we get, the less frequent these lessons become. From the day you are born, all the way through your 20s is when you will decide the person you will be for the rest of your life.

The things you’ve experienced, the things you’ve tried and seen have established the core person you are right now. One day you will likely look back at it all – all the fun and all the hardship – only to accept that it all must have happened, that it was all completely necessary.
That moment you realize if you hadn’t failed miserably, you would have never learned your lesson.

People fail all the time – often failing multiple times at the very same things. Failing is one of the greatest things in the world, as it reminds us how imperfect we are. It reminds us how much we need to learn in order to become the people we wish to be.

Some of your largest failures in life will become your greatest assets. Some day you will realize that if you had never failed, then you would have never succeeded.
That moment you realize that a broken heart has changed your life forever.

A broken heart – whether your own or otherwise – will change you forever. It will change the fabric of your being and will turn you into an entirely different person.

A broken heart is one of the most emotionally debilitating experiences in the world, only falling second to breaking the heart of the person you love.

Having your heart broken stays with you until someone else mends it, but breaking the heart of the person you love stays with you for the rest of your life. It can be a brutal misery, but believe me when I tell you that it’s a necessary one.
That moment you realize your “dream job” was never really your dream job.

It takes some people longer than others to arrive at their purpose in life – it’s not anyone’s fault, as finding our purpose in life is found just as much outside of us as it is inside of us.

But experiencing that moment of realization, of realizing that what you once thought was your purpose in life is not at all your true purpose in life, is one of the most beautiful feelings in the world.

Often we fail at either reaching or succeeding in our dream jobs because there is something more, something greater, waiting for us.
That moment you realize your best friends aren’t your friends at all.

Throughout life, we go through more friends than we go through pairs of jeans. Most of the people we once thought would be there to support us will one day abandon ship and leave us to drown.

Realizing that someone who you thought was your good friend is actually no friend at all is one of the most important lessons of your life. You’ll realize that it’s better not to have any friends at all than to have impostors.

And those friends who are your true friends you’ll learn to appreciate even more.
That moment you realize that being lost for so long was the only way to find the person you are meant to be.

If you are never lost, then you can never be found. If you pretend to have it all together for the sake of holding face then you will fail at life entirely.

You have to accept that you are lost and then find your way through the fog.

One day, assuming you never stop searching, you will find the person you were meant to be and you will accept the necessity of your lengthy search.
That moment you realize the love of your life was still waiting for you.

Human beings compare everything to the things they already know. Often we will find that something we thought was so incredible was actually quite common and un-special.

The person you thought was the love of your life may have only seemed so great because you haven’t met the real love of your life.

The day you meet the person you should spend the rest of your life with is the day you feel more alive than ever before – and probably more alive than you will ever feel again.
That moment you realize your world just fell apart entirely, and you’re still standing.

Life is incredibly complex – I’m not even talking about life as a whole, but each of our personal lives. There are so many aspects and so many details that make up who we are as individuals that it can be nearly impossible to hold everything together.

Sometimes holding it all together isn’t possible. Sometimes things are meant to fall apart and break. Sometimes the life you are leading is so far from the life you are meant to be living that losing everything is the only way you can make it out on top.

The moment you realize that not even loss itself can stop you, that sadness, despair, anger and fear cannot hold you back, is the moment you become perfect. Perfectly flawed, but perfect nonetheless.

AAAAAhhhhhhh… Is that not beautiful? It made me feel amazing, had to share.

Lets look at previews of our next super heroine release..

Cheetah vs Wonder Woman :

Look at those eyes roll :) …. I love it!!! What was in those roses anyway??? Oh I can’t tell you that yet!! You are going to have to wait and see. If I only knew when I was going to release this one…. i could imagine xfetmodhubby working feverishly on it today. He seems to spend his weekends secretly working…lol. I kinda hope he was.

I’m still talking with Diana about what we are going to do with this character..what she will morph into, how we will make her our own…. which makes me want to run right on the forums and see all you comments on the subject…let me post this and check it out!!

Lots of love!!

Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Aszrael wrote:Perfect Character for Diana. Don't know why you didn't think of it sooner, there's so many possible story lines.
You can have her try and steal the lasso of course and you can try and have her steal Wonder Woman's powers, and maybe even take her place.

Would love to see Diana in Brown hair
Hmmmm... This might be an idea for this weeks shoot...sounds like a good plan. Email me and tell me more!!
Christina@ChristinaBound

Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Dazzle1 wrote:There is a classic Wonder Woman/Cheetah where Pricilla Rich captures Wonder Woman and with the Magic Lasso and makes her dances in chains for her. I can see you doing a variation of that.

Dancing in chains???? Hmmmm... I will look for a clip of this, but pls point me in the correct direction :). Do you ave a link??
Christina@ChristinaBound

Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Christina Carter wrote:
Dazzle1 wrote:There is a classic Wonder Woman/Cheetah where Pricilla Rich captures Wonder Woman and with the Magic Lasso and makes her dances in chains for her. I can see you doing a variation of that.

Dancing in chains???? Hmmmm... I will look for a clip of this, but pls point me in the correct direction :). Do you ave a link??
Closest I could find. I think you can improve with some toys/domination.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=won ... &FORM=IGRE
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

https://flic.kr/p/qbdznn
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sj5m30fdLbM/U ... ited-2.jpg

My 2 all time favorite cheetah outfits. the first 1 should add a catwoman style mask in leopard print to complete the look.
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Christina Carter wrote:

Sorry to take so long to get back.
Sent you off a note from Yahoo email addy.
Hope you like the Art.