City of Heros/dc universe online?

All Online Games!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

There are different servers for DC Universe Online. I stopped playing for a while due to time. In fact, I don't even really remember my servers. However, later this month (don't know exactly when) they are making it free to play. There will be higher levels of membership that you can pay for if wanted. Here is a link detailing the levels of membership:

http://www.dcuniverseonline.com/en/free/

I'm going to get back into it, especially with the addition of Green Lantern based abilities. And if you get join and get on a specific server, I'll create a new character or two just for whatever server your on!

EDIT: I play on PS3, so if you're on a PC, odds are we can't play together. However, since it's going to be free, I still encourage at least trying it out. If you like it, cool. If not, at least you haven't lost anything.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

If I'm not mistaken....I *think* CoH went free some months back as well.

No broadband internet here in my neck of the woods...it's either really antiquated dial-up or satellite...neither of which would allow me to play either of those games online. :(
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

Evangelinevonwinter.com wrote:I need to take a break from warcraft for a month or two.
I am thinking of starting either city of heros or dc universe..... Is anyone playing either? which is better and are there different servers to play on like warcraft? if so what servers are you on?

I might join in and maybe we can play online together. So what say you guys?

City of Heroes went free, I play an heroine named 'Centella' at the Justice server, I have a bad girl on the Infinity server, but play the heroine most of the time.