Catwoman in Arkham City

All Online Games!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

ImageImage

Purrrrrr...another achievement in game animation...I like how they keep playing up the bondage element in the promos(sadly, not so much in the game itself)..
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would rock to see that catwoman tease Batman on a view screen by having batgirl in bondage ...telling batman she is about to be cat food!!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sorry. In this particular game, Catwoman is his ally, not his enemy.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I think this Catwoman is one of the most hideous creations ever seen. And that's including the horrid one from MK vs DC. No subtle sexuality, just get yer boobs out fer the lads.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That's a matter of opinion. When written correctly, the character can be done quite well.

However, I don't think anyone on this forum would ever really complain about boobs.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would disagree that she looks hideous.

However I'd agree this is a big problem with games. Developers simply aren't doing right by their female characters.

They are either over sexed or entirely a-sexual ( in image anyway). Game developers seem afraid to actually develop female characters. They are either there as eye-candy or fill in characters, or both. Never (or rarely) do they have any depth to their back story.

Even many staunchly feminist gamers have come forward to say they don't mind the clothes (or lack thereof) - they simply want female characters with depth.

I find it extremely annoying that developers refuse to face the issue - although credit to Eidos, it seems they are really trying to give Lara some depth of character in the Tomb Raider reboot. Once again Tomb Raider leading the way.