Taking Suggestions for Fantastic Four Story

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

While I currently have a very full plate of writing for the remainder of 2017, I am planning to write a peril story about the Fantastic Four in the spring of 2018. I am willing to consider any suggestions from those here at the forum who are interested in seeing specific perils, sequences or concepts applied within the framework of said story. I reserve the right to refuse suggestions but I will try to be open about entertaining any ideas you wish to submit here. I'm not sure if this story will be in the general area or the dungeon but knowing me, it's more likely to be the latter. That said, I will certainly eagerly review any ideas suitable for either section.

Thanking you in advance for all your input, I look forward to what comes in here. ---- Dr. Dominator
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A scene where she goes invisible while bound and pentrated is a must...single or dp...don't care but that would be a great scene. Also Sue really needs to try everything....Interracial, tranny, orgy, strapons, dp's, beads, toys, bukkake, glory holes...I mean it all...work it in somehow the villain or villainess forces her to do each of these to move on to freedom or the release of her team mates. Regardless of what you do i cant wait to read it!!
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm pretty confident your own vision of how the whole saga ought to play out will be better and more striking than anything I could suggest or imagine - so I'm tempted to just say 'Do your thing'.

That said, I'll try something more useful, even if you've likely already considered it!

Both Susan Storm's powers are interesting here, and of course so is her ties to her family - there's lots of room for very emotive stuff to go on. No doubt the plot of 'do x, or we hurt your family' is something you'd do great with. The invisibility angle is intriguing, perhaps allowing for her to be indulging in something shameful while in the company of her loved ones, without them knowing about it - or else suffering something right next to them which they can't see. There's also something worth exploring about how she can live unseen, free of judgement or having to face herself in the eyes of others (I'm going to throw out an early prediction that you end her tale with her opting to fade away and never be seen again). I also don't mind the concept of the power being inverted, and her being accosted by a man, or men, that she can't see.

One thing I quite like, in terms of a scenario: A scenario in which she is shielding someone she cares about from something harmful with her power, and has to try and keep up the will to maintain the shield while she is suffering peril herself - probably sexual peril. Her will could break, or her focus to keep up her power could falter, and she could endure the consequences of seeing the person she was protecting harmed. Or any variation on that kind of theme - it would be compelling to watch her fail/struggle in that way.

Either way, I'll keep an eye out for this one when you start posting it. I like the choice in going after Susan Storm, and I'm excited at the prospect of her getting the Dr D treatment.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
SecretSociety
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Considering that Doctor Doom is a mad scientist with access to an entire country's worth of resources, there's a lot of potential for inventions that can capture and imperil our heroine in various ways. You should also keep in mind that a good number of Doom's portrayals have him lusting after Sue Storm.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

SecretSociety wrote:
6 years ago
Considering that Doctor Doom is a mad scientist with access to an entire country's worth of resources, there's a lot of potential for inventions that can capture and imperil our heroine in various ways. You should also keep in mind that a good number of Doom's portrayals have him lusting after Sue Storm.
Good point about his resources. I will certainly employ that, if I choose to use Dr. Doom.

cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

An interesting use of Reed's powers. No just the stretch/enlarge parts of him but the fact he can be a living bodysuit.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

cannonfodder wrote:
6 years ago
An interesting use of Reed's powers. No just the stretch/enlarge parts of him but the fact he can be a living bodysuit.
Thanks CF. Yes, I will somehow try to use all of the Fantastic Four powers against themselves somehow. Reed's abilities seem to be tying my imagination in a knot. Have some hot ideas for Johnny, some pretty clear concepts about Sue's and the Thing, well, that's a big one to tackle. I'll try to clobber him somehow though.

LadySapphire

hmmm,

Well I always thought it would be super sexy if sue storm was blackmailed by dr. doom and forced to collect the dna of each of the fantastic four but as all evil villains operate, it comes with a catch. The dna must be collected in the form of semen.

I think it can make for some interesting moments and perhaps give a heroine a taste of the dark side.
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

One of the things I like best about the FF is that their adventures and enemies are so wide ranging and far out, so nothing you can come up with is too far fetched. So it doesn't take much to come up with powerful enemies with ways to nullify their powers if that's what the story needs.

I also love the fact that Sue was once corrupted and turned into Malice, which opens the door for her having a kinky dark side. So any scenario that taps into that side of her gets my vote. :)

Whatever you come up with, I can't wait to read it!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for the input so far, everyone. :thumbup:

I'll be constructing an outline for this story in December and then writing it starting in January. Keep the ideas coming til then.

I stopped reading FF after a certain point and only vaguely heard of the Malice persona. I'll research that. Sounds interesting.

Not sure if I'll use Dr. Doom or not. If I do it might be in tandem with other villains, either of my own creation or others. Any suggestions there?

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 years ago

I stopped reading FF after a certain point and only vaguely heard of the Malice persona. I'll research that. Sounds interesting.

My own variation on the Malice costume, which is modified a bit from the one in the comics. She was basically your classic dominatrix. :)
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Hoping I understand correctly her powers (it's a lot of time since I've read the comics):

- A trap: while she explores her enemy's compund in invisible form, he has the whole place filled with a quickly solidifying substance (some kind of plaster or glue but transparent enough to see through) to make her power shield useless and discover her location, blocking her like a mosquito in amber. Sue tries to get out of the place but she can't make it in time.

:ffour:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

arkane wrote:
6 years ago
Hoping I understand correctly her powers (it's a lot of time since I've read the comics):

- A trap: while she explores her enemy's compund in invisible form, he has the whole place filled with a quickly solidifying substance (some kind of plaster or glue but transparent enough to see through) to make her power shield useless and discover her location, blocking her like a mosquito in amber. Sue tries to get out of the place but she can't make it in time.

:ffour:
Very interesting concept!

psiber8
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

What about the idea of forcibly (coercion would be preferred, after a bit of torture perhaps) making Sue cuckold Reed with the villain? Doc Doom would seem the best choice, but anyone who can shut the FF's powers down would work, so he could repeatedly have her in front of Reed, even with her eventually cumming more and more, while hating that she is, but she has to pretend to go along with the villain, due to her coercion.

just an idea...so glad to hear you are writing a new one, Doc...love all of your work.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like the cuckold idea!! ....make Reed pay for having such a hot piece of ass for a wife. Plus she deserves it to....she's blonde!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

More good ideas. Thanks one and all. I will be writing an outline in the coming month. Get any more ideas in and I will see which ones work best.

Elimael
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

As a big fan of the Fantastic Four, I am always interested by their stories…Susan Storm is one of my biggest fantasy ever, and all the things who were suggested in this post could make amazing scene…
But until now, I notice a big absent in these suggestion : NAMOR https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/or ... e148cc.gif !
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

That Namor suggestion certainly gives me food for thought.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How's the story progressing? I'm looking forward to reading it. :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I've got a full plate right now of other writing assignments so this story is a few months away yet from being written. The outline however may be developed in January. If I think it's necessary I may conduct a poll regarding plot options.

Thanks for the continuing interest.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I apologize for the delay in developing this outline when promised. Obviously my first love, Supergirl, has been taking all my attention lately. As soon as that's done, I will begin developing this story's plot frame and such. It's my intention to make this story a non-dungeon work since I've gone so dark with my SG story. I think I'll try to make it fun yet perilous without being overly burdensome about the sex aspect.

Everyone okay with that? Or do you want my darker side to continue to show?

Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

DrDominator9 wrote:
5 years ago
I apologize for the delay in developing this outline when promised. Obviously my first love, Supergirl, has been taking all my attention lately. As soon as that's done, I will begin developing this story's plot frame and such. It's my intention to make this story a non-dungeon work since I've gone so dark with my SG story. I think I'll try to make it fun yet perilous without being overly burdensome about the sex aspect.

Everyone okay with that? Or do you want my darker side to continue to show?
Nopenope. Fun yet perilous please.
psiber8
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

If you weren't just so damn good at dark...probably the best in the heroine game. I can read you, regardless of shade but would love at some time to see a dark FF.
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes, much as I would love to lean towards the light, the sad fact is that it's the dark stuff I love best. But you must follow your own muse and write what you want to write! Anything featuring the FF and particularly some erotic action featuring Sue Storm will make me happy. :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

exxxidor456 wrote:
5 years ago
Yes, much as I would love to lean towards the light, the sad fact is that it's the dark stuff I love best. But you must follow your own muse and write what you want to write! Anything featuring the FF and particularly some erotic action featuring Sue Storm will make me happy. :)
Sue Storm? Invisible Girl/Woman? Nah, I'm probably going to concentrate on the three men's peril. That's what everyone wants, right?

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Any idea when we're likely to see this story, whichever members of the FF it focuses on? :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

exxxidor456 wrote:
5 years ago
Any idea when we're likely to see this story, whichever members of the FF it focuses on? :)
The story will include all four members undergoing various perils. Still working on the outline. My plate is pretty full with my current Supergirl story finishing up this week and my upcoming Amazos chapters also in outline phase. My expectation of having this Fantastic Four story in the writing stage by this past spring was clearly overly ambitious. I apologize for that. To be honest, the actual writing of this may not occur until late October but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your interest and occasional prodding, guys. I hope the result will be worth the wait.

Damselbinder

Oh, so it's a SHIP/HIP multifecta, then?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'll be writing a subjugation scene where some pretty henchwoman lovingly caresses the Human Torch with fire-retardant foam. Coming to a site near you!

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
5 years ago
exxxidor456 wrote:
5 years ago
My expectation of having this Fantastic Four story in the writing stage by this past spring was clearly overly ambitious. I apologize for that.
Hey, no need to apologize! These things take time. Thanks for the update, and keep up the good work. :)
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm still eagerly anticipating this story, and I just want to underline that as long as the peril facing the Invisible Woman is of an intensely erotic nature, I'll be happy. :)
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Late October's been and gone. :)
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrD's got a lot on his plate at the moment and may have overcommitted but I'm sure he will get to iteventually. Perhaps some comments for his existing stories might encourage him to go faster...
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm still eager to read a Fantastic Four story written by Dr Dominator. :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hi exxxidor. Your patience is beyond belief. I'm actually thrilled you haven't sent me snail mail complete with cut out letters from magazines and newspapers (they still have those, right?) threatening me and my family.

I'm almost a year past the Spring 2018 date that I suggested for the story's debut. That's the bad news. The good news is that the project has moved up the list from back burner. While it's not quite on the front burner just yet, it will be in a month or so. I'm finally concluding SG and the Military Exercise which has taken most of my attention.

The Amazos project also snuck in there as well and will be handled along with my Fantastic Four story over the rest of 2019 I'd say. I will be trying to balance those two projects and we'll see how that goes. I have generated a sketch of an outline at least for the FF story so that's some more good news too.

I'm still working out the villain(s) but I know that the team will be deprived of their headquarters at the start of the story. At least that's my thinking for now. I do know that I want the team to face multiple threats simultaneously. Whether that means cleverly initiated and timed perils from one villain or multiple villains I'm still formulating.

Anyway, I'll give updates more frequently on this project as things progress. Oh, and I'm planning this story to take place OUT of the dungeon and in the regular story section. I hope that doesn't bum some people out. Believe me though, it won't be PG-13. It just won't be devastatingly nasty as I've been in my past stories.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yay! I'm delighted that it's happening. Good things are always worth waiting for. And although it's not going to be a dungeon story, I hope it will still contain all sorts of sexual fun, especially for Sue Storm.

By the way, I've been busy working on my own stuff (involving plenty of Sue Storm), if you'd like to take a look: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/exxidor459/profile

If you ever fancy having me illustrate your stories, let me know! :)
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Incidentally, I don't know if you're aware of these sites, but I and a bunch of other loons have been busily contributing to collaborative stories featuring a variety of Marvel and DC characters, including, naturally Sue Storm! It would be beyond fabulous if you wanted to add the odd chapter. :)

https://chyoa.com/story/Susan-Storm%27s ... Life.10398

http://www.superstories.net/Addventure/Default.aspx
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Has there been any progress on the FF story yet? :)
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'll take that as a no.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Working on the outline. A team of four taking on the FF. Have their powers and names set.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Awesome! I'm looking forward to reading it, as you may have guessed! :D
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

So, I've added Dr. Doom to the opening of the story. Delving right into a huge fight with him that tires out our intrepid band of four just before they're attacked by the evil quartet of villainesses.

wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sounds hot! Hopefully the Fantastic Four show off their might, and kick some ass for a bit! Maybe Invisible Woman will be the last one standing against the evil villainesses. Can't wait to read this story!
:evil: :yahoo:
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How's that outline coming along?

I still yearn for more erotic stories featuring Sue Storm, and they seem to be few and far between. I think I've already found and read all the existing ones on the internet, so some new ones would be very welcome! :D
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

And then...

...nothing happened.

Like always.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Okay, Exxxy, you shamed me into it. Starting Chapter 1 today. Once I get into a rhythm it usually flows. Thanks for the much-needed kick in the butt.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
Okay, Exxxy, you shamed me into it. Starting Chapter 1 today. Once I get into a rhythm it usually flows. Thanks for the much-needed kick in the butt.
Sorry for being pushy! But I'm glad it had the desired effect! I can't wait to read it. :)
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
So, how's that flow going? Need a plumber? ;)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I've been away all week in Mississippi for work so no progress since Sunday. But I did make a start on the story before that. And I'll be back and getting back to it again on Labor Day.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
4 years ago
I've been away all week in Mississippi for work so no progress since Sunday. But I did make a start on the story before that. And I'll be back and getting back to it again on Labor Day.
Awesome! :)