What would you want to see?

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Hello everyone,

I was posting here to try and do a little gauging of opinion. I've posted a few things I've creatively written, little shorts recently. I was toying with writing some more and curious what people might want to see. First, everyone kind of knows the style of stuff I write and should keep that in mind. Nor is this like a specific request thread. Mostly, just trying to get an idea of what people might want to see for a little short tale or even scene.

All thoughts are appreciated.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I think your talents would lend themselves to an interesting story where Supergirl gets exposed to red kryptonite that affects either her powers (having them come and go perhaps in an unreliable way) or maybe shifts her behavior in some manner. Just a thought.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Hmm, having the Red-K mess with Kara's powers would be very Silver Age. She went through a time even without Red-K her powers were a little honky. Dr. D, would this be an idea you'd want to see with a generic Supergirl (not tied to any particular continuity/medium) or use the setting of the show?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Your choice, good sir.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

You could do a scene like from the old Adam West Batman episode where BG is gassed and ends up in an old castle dungeon. But with SG of course.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

ksire_99 wrote:
6 years ago
You could do a scene like from the old Adam West Batman episode where BG is gassed and ends up in an old castle dungeon. But with SG of course.
Another good one, hmmm maybe could use this with Dr. D's idea
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Thanks guys, I've gotten a story started with some of these ideas. I want to try to complete the entire tale before posting, that way there is less of a chance of me starting and then just stopping. Thanks for the input and suggestions to get the creative wheels going.