Stories centering on the boy sidekick's POV

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
scheiner
Neophyte
Neophyte

They say Robin was invented so that the readers would have a self-insert; so that readers would have a place to self-insert as. As its more fun to be with Batman than to be Batman. And to me that applies even more so with the superheroine erotica genre. When I read these stories I mostly focus in on the heroine's pain and humiliation. Only occasionally caring about the villain.

So I thought that the sidekick POV, could be an interesting place for male readers to have a self-insert as a guy, to identify with the superheroine's humiliation. Batwoman and Robin. Lets say an older MILF superheroine with a younger teen boy sidekick.

Both the superheroine and sidekick boy wonder are captured unmasked, stripped and beaten. The teen sidekick bound in nothing but his tighty whities briefs, forced to watch everything happening to his superheroine mentor just inches from his face.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

If that had a female villain, its pretty much all my fantasies of being a helpless hero.
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Interesting. That works on a number of levels. Do you imagine such a story being told in 1st person? Or even second person, to really put the reader into the scene?
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
scheiner
Neophyte
Neophyte

Both 1st and 3rd person POVs work, its just that the mental humiliation is focused on the sidekick. I can imagine it working with both male and female villains.

And scenes of superheroines and her sidekick ward tied up together in their undies, pressed tight against each other.

Some scenes I imagine is a retarded Hulk-type character slamming heroine and sidekick against each other, trying to mate them as like human barbie dolls.

And the superheroine hanging from a hook by her panties, and the boy sidekick by his briefs, and her dainty panties snapping 1st as she falls to the ground on her butt, as women's underwear is made of less sturdy stuff.

As a sidenote I recently discovered that my scenario of a MILF Superheroine, "Batwoman and Robin" ward scenario ripoff actually existed as early as 1941 with Harvey Comics's Black Cat and Kitten.
scheiner
Neophyte
Neophyte

ltrltr wrote:
5 years ago
If that had a female villain, its pretty much all my fantasies of being a helpless hero.
Maybe an up and coming Villainess who is trying to prove that she is every bit as twisted and wicked as the bad guys. They all keep their tamed chained superheroines as trophies. So she keeps the boy sidekick as her boytoy, while the male villains gather around his heroine mentor. And she strokes his cheek taunting him how the woman he most admired and looked up to is being degraded like fuckmeat.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There is that scene in Superfriends where Wonder Woman is cuffed to a pole in a corn field and robin there as well. I've seen a couple of manga stories on DL Site where the amazon warrior woman has a shota side kick. However these tend to be mom and son scenarios.

There was a nice Queen's blade story where Cattleya and her son are captured and the men are having their way with the mom while the evil woman is using the kid.