Non-super sub forum

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
Damselbinder

Perhaps I'm sort of missing the point, but much in the way that there is a miscellany section in the main forum, would there be any point in having a sub-forum in the story section for peril fiction not involving superheroines? Is that something readers would be interested in, etc etc?
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I personally see any 'heroine peril' as essentially the same thing as 'superheroine peril' for the purposes of the fetish... there's already TONS of 'superheroine' stories about heroines that are absolutely NOT Superheroines. A good example would be the Blue Lynx stories by Smerky about a COSTUMED heroine whom is essentially labeled a Superheroine who doesn't actually have any powers at all (This is not a criticism, the Blue Lynx tales are all great fun)

To me this is little different from say... a tale about a futuristic android killing machine tasked with protecting the world meeting with conflict. I DO figure there's probably a line somewhere, once crossed has essentially traveled too far from the central point that it might be questionable that it belongs here..... but I wager that line is probably found here less often than we may think.

Of course that's just this chicks perspective.
Damselbinder

Yes, I was aware that sticking 2B here might have been pushing it a smidge - that's why I posted this in't first place.