IT TAKES A THIEF

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
cthulhu1
Sargeant
Sargeant

Last edited by cthulhu1 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Doubleb66
Henchman
Henchman

EXCELLENT story! =D> =D> Your version of Catwoman was very well done! Thanks for a highly entertaining yarn. I look forward to more of your work soon! :D
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

I echo Doubleb's sentinments wholeheartedly, C! I'm glad you finished this story! You know how much I love Catwoman! :smt049 Why don't you try your hand at Triple Threat? I'm sure you'd do your usual marvelous job! Again, wonderful story! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Excellent story C, glad the story worked for pallite. It was great, especially the scene where Ivy captures Catwoman. Bravo =D>
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
DPH70
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This is a excellent story.The Catwoman is just so freaking HOT!Really liked the way she took out female security guard#1 with a chloropad.Then she tosses a sleeping gas bomb into the control room at female security guard #2.Within seconds she is in dreamland,just like the first guard.Catwoman rips off what she came to steal and departs quickly.But on the museum roof she runs into Batgirl.Catwoman slyly sneaks out another KO gas bomb,she throws this one at Batgirl,it hits her rather large breasts,exploding into a thick,white,puffy cloud of KO gas.Batgirl is engulfed in gas,is quickly put into dreamland.Those are definitely some most excellent ways to be gassed,period.