The Exhibit

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

fuck
Last edited by bare_thighz 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Interesting.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
bat123
Henchman
Henchman

I like this.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Certainly different. I'm always unsure about blank verse. Never certain about whats a poem and whats just a statement. I do like it as a medium though.
With regards your comment at the start -
There are other poems here though. I've written three, one about 5years ago and I cant have been the first. Two are in the story section. One is a summary of a story that I did at the end ( 'Supergirl and the Mayan Prophecy' ( viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19705&start=50
) and a full on story in 'Supergirl of Gods and Monsters' that was inspired by a Judge Dredd story in 2000AD.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Please repost your poem, no need to remove it
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).