A SUPERGIRL IN PERIL STORY (some sexual situations)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Supergirl was summoned by General Bommgartner to the DOD strategic plans center for her help with an urgent matter of national defense. She arrived within moments of the request and strolled into the conference room full of military personnel hurrying about their business. Still, everyone could not help but notice the blond bombshell enter the room with her long blond curls cascading down over her skin tight blue top, her exposed mid-drift, her long red cape, the mid thigh skirt flowing about her muscular bare thighs, and calf high red boots. Her face showed a concerned but confident look as she approached General Bommgartner.

"Supergirl, I am glad you could make it so fast, we are sure hoping you can stop this new threat on American soil," the general said smiling as he held out his hand.

Gently shaking the generals hand, Supergirl replied, "Always glad to be help to stop any threat to America and its innocents or for that matter anywhere in the world where evil seeks to harm innocent civilians".

"Well, I wish we could tell you more but we are learning the details as we go unfortunately. We have been told of a new threat that has been kept a secret until now," the general continued. "We have an alias name of Megatron, but no photo of what he looks like or what all he is up to other than we hear he is here in America for a weapons of mass destruction arms deal. We have pulled up on satellite some suspicious activity at an World War II army base out in New Mexico but our special forces team is six hours late on reporting in their findings. Which makes us worry that he has either captured or eliminated them. That is why we figured you would be most helpful in this matter."

"Sounds like this Megatron is well defensed and means to be a serious threat, General," Supergirl replied. "I will be more than happy to assist you in his capture and hopefully rescuing your Special Forces Team from harm. Show me the satellite imagery, any blueprints, and maps of this abandoned base that you think is now his base of operations."

The general motioned to a couple of the staff members and the large display screen came alive with the imagery and other details of the base in question. Supergirl carefully studied the layout and determined the probable location of his main quarters. She also noted the areas of population close by that could be targets or in harms way in case of a WMD warhead detonation. Satisfied that she had assimilated all the information available she told the general, "Okay, keep up the good work and see if you can identify and locate any of his contacts so I can go take care of them next".

"Supergirl, thank you and be careful, we don't want anything to happen to our prettiest hero protector, since we don't know where Superman has disappeared to," the general cautiously warned.

"Thanks, but I am Supergirl, it will take a lot more than WMD's to stop me," she remarked as she lept into the air and headed towards the New Mexico desert.

Supergirl circled high overhead the abandoned base and the surrounding area before finally deciding to land at the edge of an airstrip near the edge of the base's security perimeter fence. Withing seconds it was apparent that her entry would be no secret as sirens went off and a volley of weapons fire from approaching vehicles. Supergirl drew in a breath and then exhaled sending a strong wind tossing the trucks around like leaves in the wind. She continued onward towards the main building where she expected to find the man, Megatron. Next a round of rocket propelled armament was launched and exploded all around Supergirl. Through the smoke the blond emerged unharmed and brushing off some debris from her hair and uniform. There was no apparent damage to the girl of steel other than a few smudges on her bare mid-drift and long sexy bare legs. She had not even received a scratch as she approached the main building. Men were fleeing all around the complex as she approached. While inside sat a smiling mad man known as Megatron watching on his video monitors Supergirl's approach.

"She will make the most splendid addition to My collection of magnificent armaments," laughed Megatron, "Engage the generators and prepare to receive our newest guest," He ordered through the PA system as He hit a button on the control panel of his desk which caused a panel on his office wall to revolve exposing a thick glass cylinder containing Superman in stasis and wearing a mind programming circlet as red and green gaseous kryptonite swirled around his body. Walking over to the cylinder and observing His latest victory Megatron chuckled, "I knew they could not resist sending her to Me, the fools have no idea who they are dealing with! They shall soon see when I turn their mighty hero protectors into My puppets and use them to gain control of the world!"

Megatron then pressed the button which revolved the panel again and Superman disappeared from sight. "Now to go meet My newest acquisition and give her a welcome she isn't expecting." Megatron gloated. Hitting another button caused two large bay doors to begin to swing open luring Supergirl to unknowingly walk straight into the madman's trap.....

.......... TO BE CONTINUED ..........
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

MEANWHILE......

Back at the DOD strategic command center General Bommgartner and his staff were monitoring the events happening in New Mexico. They had cheered each time Supergirl pressed onward through the assault against her and now stood in silence as she approached the large bay doors that were slowly opening giving Supergirl a much too easy entrance. Then suddenly their screens went snowy static white for a few seconds and a new angle of Supergirl appeared. One showing her directly from the building as she reached the open doorway. She was walking slowly herself but her stride one of confidence even maybe a bit showy with one hand resting on her hip like a runway model at some fashion show.

"Who got this angle," the general inquired.

"We don't know, it is not coming from us," came the answer from the shocked technician. "It has to be coming from inside from Megatron, and somehow he has hacked our system to broadcast himself".

"I don't like this, I don't like this at all. Still I guess we have to watch and monitor it," the general sighed deeply.

......... BACK AT THE BASE ..........

Supergirl entered the large open bay area which was mostly empty except for a large black circular disk in the middle of the floor approximately 30 feet in diameter and about 9 inches tall. Supergirl began inspecting the object herself all the while glancing around the room and at times obviously stopping and using her super hearing to try and detect any activity around her. She stepped up onto the dish and walked to the center of it where there was a small stand that looked as if it was a weapons mount of some sort. Having reached the center of the disk to examine the stand the camera angle changed to another view. Against the one wall was a secondary floor level platform and there stood for the first time the one who had become to be known as Megatron.

Megatron was quite an imposing figure. Standing at six feet and five inches tall with a muscular build that would almost rival Arnold Schwarzenegger. He was dressed like many businessmen in a black suit with a white shirt but then also was wearing a full helmet of shiny gold covering his head, as well he was wearing a golden glove on his left hand that went up to his shoulder. That along with the long flowing black cape made him look more like a professional wrestler than a super villain. Supergirl also noted another piece of his wardrobe as she summed up her foe. He was wearing some sort of high tech boots which were a little larger and thicker than a normal pair would be.

"Welcome, Supergirl, I have been waiting for you," Megatron said cheerfully.

"I don't think you will like why I am here," Supergirl retorted.

"Oh, My dear, you have come here unknowingly to join Me of that I am sure." Megatron continued.

"I'm sorry but I don't have a fetish for a man in costume," Supergirl replied smiling cynically.

"Funny," Megatron chuckled, "because I have a fetish for a girl in costume, namely you, Supergirl".

"You have a strange way of showing your interest, or is your idea of fun on a first date," Supergirl replied faining interest.

"Let's just say, to catch your girl you have to know what her passion is, and yours is quite obviously for the moment protecting America and its innocent. Yet, no one is ever really innocent because if they are not directly condemning the powers that be they are condoning them by silence and therefore I see everyone as guilty." Megatron was blowing smoke just waiting for a little more time for the generators to be at full power.

Supergirl was still standing in the center of the disc just as Megatron had hoped as the conversation to stall for time was working. "I say the time for small talk is over, Megatron, how about you come with me now and no one gets hurt. I know the American government has a nice little place for you to stay and it won't cost you anything," Supergirl stated. At that very instant she heard the high pitched hum of the generators as they ignited a force field dome over the disc she was standing on. She lept into the air to break through the field but the energy field repelled her and she landed with a huge "THUD" back on the disc. Supergirl winced in pain from the jolt of electromagnetic energy that comprised the field. Her fall bent the stand in the center into just a heap of twisted metal. Supergirl looked up in shock at the glowing yellow field some twenty feet over her head and then noticed the mangled metal stand. "Well, that did nothing but have me destroy this little toy of yours," Supergirl tried to sarcastically say as she was trying to figure out how to break through the force field.

"I don't believe I can accept the generous Americans offer," Megatron replied. "Oh, and the force field which I am sure you realize is an electromagnetic field which is twenty times more powerful amplification of Earth's own magnetic field. At thirty feet even you the girl of steel can't get enough speed and force built up to break through it. So I wouldn't try that again, I am sure it didn't feel too good the first time did it," Megatron chuckled. "Besides, the disc is not really My toy, I guess you would say merely a toy box, and the energy field is awakening My little toys as we speak and soon you will be My helpless captive."

Supergirl stood up and brushed off some to the black flakes that had rubbed off the floor as she shot back a reply, "I am not your toy!"

"No, you are not My toy, but you will become My weapon," Megatron fired back. "My toys are being charged by the magnetic field and soon will overcome you much as they did Superman!" the villain exclaimed.

Supergirl's eyes widened at Megatron's claim. No one knew of Superman's strange disappearance and they had released a cover story that he flew down to South America to search for some lost scientist in the jungles of Venezuela. "You must know that I won't believe you unless I see you have Superman. Everyone knows he is missing but a lot of people are saying they are the ones that took him out. You will have to do better than that to get to me, I won't give up that easy," Supergirl continued.

"Oh, I won't bring him out here, he is resting after his ordeal. It seems I took more out of him than I expected I would and I am curious how much I will have to take out of you," He laughed.

Supergirl started to reply but stopped suddenly by a feeling on her legs. The little black flakes were actually crawling up her legs. Not only that but she felt small bits of pain as if they were biting her. She began stomping her feet and bending over to brush them off quickly. She stepped back and fired off a blast of heat from her eyes to scorch the little torments but that caused a searing pain to Supergirl and she fell to the floor on her knees with her hands wrapping around her stomach. "What are these things," she cried out in a panicked surprise.

"Why these are My little toys," Megatron chuckled. "They are miniature ant robots, initially they are charged by the electromagnetic field and then they have a little powerhouse on their own. A crystal that has a powerful radiation charge which last longer than any known earth crystal. I bet you can guess which one that is now can't you, Supergirl," the villain smirked.

"Kry.... kryptonite!!!!????"

"Precisely, My girl, kryptonite. Now each little metallic ant on his own hasn't enough kryptonite to weaken and bring down a superhero such as yourself, but you firing your heat vision at them only causes them to explode and sending a cloud of kryptonite dust into the air, hence your dilemma. You can't burn them, if you try to blow them away the electromagnetic field will only repel them back to you in a cloud swarm, and there are too many for you to keep brushing them off of yourself, so once the whole colony is activated and crawling on and close enough around you, well I am sure you get the picture." he said smiling at the stunned girl. "But, I am jumping ahead of Myself a bit, you deserve a more detailed explanation. Just as every ant colony has different types of ants that have specific jobs, so does Mine. You see now you are being invaded by the disciplinary ants, they are programmed to restrain you and you feel their strong little punchers as they crawl over you body until they reach their programmed objective which you are now beginning to see. Then My next wave of specialized workers will come to do their part, and so on and so on."

Supergirl was now beginning to be covered in the ants as they crawled all over her, everywhere except her face . They were on her legs, on her costume, crawling in her hair, working around her breasts, around her exposed mid-drift. She looked down to see a swarm clustering around her ankles, as well, many were crawling up over her boots and then working around her bare thighs circling like loops of rope around her silky exposed skin. She also saw them crawling down her arms in loops as well and clustering around her wrists. There were so many of them now she was beginning to feel the kryptonite draining her power slowly from her body. It wasn't a high enough concentration yet to cause her pain, but each crawling ant that reached her was slowly taking away her powers. Soon there were too many ants over her body and she was being moved by their designed program. The strength of these little powerhouses together was an awesome feat, one she might even appreciate if she wasn't their helpless victim. Soon they had her upright as many of them had formed a cable somehow attached at the top of the electromagnetic field and connected with the mass of ants that had securely fastened her wrists together which were producing enough kryptonite to weaken her to that of a common earth woman. Still she writhed in some struggling vain attempt to escape the onslaught of these tiny creatures that now had her strung up ankles and wrist together. As she struggled against the tiny invaders it that felt more like sensual ropes slithering across her bare silky stomach and smooth soft thighs which in turn caused a sensual wave of pleasure that Supergirl tried to ignore but the ants were conquering the Woman of Steel in ways she could not have even imagined and Supergirl was now becoming weaker in many ways by the moment.....

...... much to Megatron's visible pleasure ..........
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

And now the fun begins :P Very creative story so far.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yes a new way to defeat Supergirl!! :D :D
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Love when superbabes with powers are subdued and made to please a supervillain. It's more satisfying to me. :mrgreen:
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Supergirl now hung helplessly in the grasp of the small army of ants all powered by a tiny speck of Kryptonite. Each one not powerful enough for Supergirl to even notice the Kryptonite around her, but the thousands that were on her now had her completely helpless. This first wave of robotic ants were meant to subdue and bind the Girl of Steel for whatever Megatron had in store for her. She was held upright from the ants making a chain of sorts up to the beams above her and encirlcing her wrists. Other ants had looped around her arms, breasts, stomach, thighs, calves, and eventually encasing her ankles as well so she could do nothing but sway helplessly writhing as their little robotic legs and pinchers created tantalizing sensations across her skin. She could not help but become aroused by the movements of the ants over her body and even could feel some wetness beginning to seep between her thighs. She was glad to have a skirt as part of her uniform as to not let Megatron know her current condition.

Satisfied that Supergirl was now rendered weak and powerless it was time to continue. "Now, Supergirl, you will no longer be needing your cute little outfit anymore. I have designed something a little more appropriate for you to wear when we are finished," Megatron chuckled.

Supergirl managed a look of startled surprise at Megatron's words, "What, noooooo, you can't strip me naked, you, you....," her voice trailed off as she felt a wave of weakness wash over her again, she had used about all the energy she had just in trying to reply.

"Oh, I must set a few of My little friends free," He stated. "We can't have you so weak you can not stay conscious to know what is happening," With that Megatron began adjusting some settings on His controls conveniently mounted on His glove. Supergirl immediately felt some of her strength returning but nothing enough to break free.

"What and why are you doing this to me," Suergirl demanded.

"Well," Megatron chuckled through His mask. "I have searched what it would take to overpower you and cause you to eventually join Me and My forces in taking over the world, Supergirl. I believe I have found yours and Superman's weaknesses. You see, I defeated Superman in a series of fights of strength and endurance and he now is in My chambers having his mind conditioned to stop resisting and accept the defeats as part of his destiny to be My puppet. Well, actually in is mind I am telling him he is a great warrior in service to his Master, but it is much easier to break one's mind if you make it sound so... so... noble".

"So with me you think you will do what, I don't think it is much of a secret that I am stronger in many ways to Superman," Supergirl proudly smirked.

Laughing a bit Megatron gained His composure and answered the Girl of Steel, "That is your weakness, Supergirl, and when I reveal to you your true weakness you will become putty in My hand".

"What weakness, you creep, let me go and fight me fair and I will show you weakness." Supergirl menaced.

Megatron hit a button on His controls and a wave of weakness rushed over Supergirl. "That is but one of your weaknesses, Supergirl. A weakness from the outside, but you have a weakness on the inside and that is the one I am going to exploit," Megatron said confidently.

Supergirl's mind struggled through the effects of the Kryptonite to try and concentrate on Megatron's words. It was no use as the wave of Kryptonite had completely broken her focus and train of thought. Supergirl wriggled as best she could but found it no use so she stopped and determined to just hang there and give no more satisfaction to Megatron. She did raise her head to see what was coming next as she heard a small clamouring on the metal floor below her getting louder and louder. It was a new wave of little robotic ants and these were different looking than what was holding her prisoner.

"These are My little strippers, Supergirl," Megatron announced quite excitedly. "Their little mouths are specialized lasers to disintegrate non-organic matter. Soon your sweet little costume will be a thing of the past."

"No..... no..... no.....," Supergirl tried to protest as the swarm began working up her legs. She could only watch as one after another the stripper ants began covering her uniform and soon small slits began to appear between the mass of crawling metal creatures over her uniform. Supergirl was now writhing from a new sensation as the lasers worked at disintegrating her uniform their heat was warming her skin. Also they had no concern of where they worked on the non-organic material. Soon her skirt fell off revealing her uniform already having laid bare her shaven mound and as well she began feeling her breasts beginning to become free of the fabric's constraints. Supergirl moaned helplessly from pleasure of the torture of the little robot eaters and blushed from the humiliation that soon Megatron would be seeing her like no other man let alone any other villain had seen her before........ Even more embarrassing was the fact she could feel her wetness beginning to seep out onto her lips which were swelling more and more from the stimulation of the little robots doing their worst to her costume. She had no idea that back at the DOD Center.... Everyone eyes were fixed on the Girl of Steel's body being slowly revealed.......
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Totally enjoying where this is going! :twisted:
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sorry for the delay in continuing this story. Have had some connection problems due to earlier storms and now with the tornado damage in the area will be busy volunteering to help clean up the devestated areas. Will return to writing soon as possible.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

The little parasites finished off the last of her uniform and began dropping to the floor. Nothing was hidden from Megatron’s view or anyone watching on the video camera back at the DOD center. An evil grin spread across the face of Megatron as he watched Supergirl writhing fully stripped of her uniform. Her toned muscular body taut and stretched with her firm full round breasts exposed with her pink nipples hard as rocks jutting upwards. His eyes roamed over her body from her long blond hair hanging over her shoulders covering her shoulders, His eyes continued down past her luscious breasts, along her smooth flat stomach and her muscles rippling as she struggled for her breath, on down past her waistline to her bare mound and full lips, then on to those smooth long white muscular toned thighs, and finally past her calves and to her feet. He then began gazing upwards of her body all the while Supergirl was grimacing at His detailed inspection of her nakedness.

“Getting an eye full you dirty old man,” Supergirl said with disgust.

“Yes, yes, you are an eye full, Supergirl. I will enjoy you being at My command soon.”

“NEVER!” Supergirl cried out.

“Well, just wait and see, Superbabe,” Megatron taunted. “I have yet to unleash My control device to make you do what I say and such consequences if you don’t,” He chuckled.

Supergirl thought if only she could use her heat vision to melt this half metal man down to a tin can but the magnetic field was too powerful for her to penetrate as she had learned earlier. She hung there now naked and weak from the kryptonite charged ants that had bound her helpless like a mere human and wasn’t quite sure if she had any of her superpowers left to fight with anyway. Her thoughts ran away with themselves thinking how she allowed herself to be so foolish in having rushed in before she knew anything about this man. Now she hung there helpless and naked not knowing anything of what He would do to her to control her.

Supergirl fixed her eyes back on Megatron as He began to move. He simply levitated up into the air and floated over the railing and down onto the floor. As He approached the platform she was on the magnetic He simply passed through it as if it wasn’t there. He stopped about six feet in front of her and pushed a button on the metallic apparatus of His left hand. Supergirl heard a buzzing noise behind her and soon another and another. Megatron pulled out a small box from His pocket and she saw it was a small remote control device. As Megatron played with the keypad Supergirl’s eyes widened as she saw three metallic hornet-like insects fly in front of her and land on her breasts.

“These are My favorite little pets,” Megatron began explaining. “I will insert these inside you and if you resist My commands they will give you a stinger full of venom laced kryptonite to stop you in your tracks.”

“Inside me,” Supergirl gasped. “How do you plan getting them inside me,” she inquired.

“Good question, My girl,” Megatron chuckled as He again worked the control box and the creatures took flight disappearing from Supergirl’s view. A moment later she felt them land on her inner thigh and begin to move towards her mound. Her eyes widened as she realized Megatron was going to insert them into her pussy.

“NO!” she cried writhing about with whatever strength she had left as the first one reached her swollen pussy lips. “You can’t do this…its.. its…ohhh…” Supergirl’s voice trailed off as the metal intruder slipped inside her and felt it vibrating causing her to feel pleasurable sensations.

“Yes, Supergirl, these little pets of Mine will inject you with Kryptonite and then sexually stimulate you until you have no choice but to drop to your knees as you have orgasm after orgasm until I stop them.”

“You ca… can… can’t do…..,” Supergirl couldn’t finish the sentence as the second one was now between her lips and the head of it pushed up against her now erect clit. The sensation from the two metal invaders were giving such pleasure that she could not help but stop and moan and her body began to sway and move becoming more and more aroused. Her head fell to one side as she could not ignore the sensations rushing through her body hanging there being molested by these small metallic devices.

“You see, Supergirl, they are quite exquisite in design especially made to bring ultimate stimulation to your body. Their wings flutter at different timing patterns, their heads are like miniature vibrators, buzzing at various speeds while their abdomens swell to bigger and bigger sizes where the nodules send rhythmic pulsating burst throughout your pussy. They will work towards your cervix where their little feet will slip inside and anchor themselves so there is no way to get them out unless with this control box.” Megatron explained holding up the little black box to Supergirl’s face but she didn’t focus on it to long before the third one pushed past the second and began enlarging itself as it penetrated her tight and now slippery wet hole.

“Ahhh… I… ohhh…. won’t……” Supergirl tried to speak but the sensations were so strong inside her kryptonite weakened body that she could hardly concentrate. She had lost her virginity one night when her and Superman had become influenced by Red Kryptonite once and she had masturbated since to try and learn more of her “earthly” woman body but nothing ever to the extent of what she was feeling now as a weak helpless woman with no superpowers to her advantage.

Megatron smiled and worked a few controls on the box and Supergirl’s head threw back causing her body to thrust forward. Supergirl’s large rounded breasts pushed upwards toward the sky, her hips started gyrating side to side, her soft smooth thighs flexing and then relaxing as the sensations pulsed through her body as the little creatures inside her had their way with her, she now was moaning and breathing harder each passing moment as the sensations were overcoming her will to resist. Megatron could see Supergirl was all but lost to the overpowering sensation of the building orgasm inside her so He flipped the switch and the creatures went still.

“Ohhh…,” Supergirl cried out in shock at the sudden stillness as she jerked so near the point of climax.

“Now do you see the power I have over you, Supergirl,” Megatron gloated.

“Is that all you have, Megatron?” Supergirl asked trying to sound intimidating as she stared at Him with glassy eyes.

“Oh, no My dear Supergirl, not at all, I have more which you shall learn in time will either make you a good obedient slave or a dead wanna be hero,” He smirked back at the haughty superheroine. With that He pressed a button and Supergirl felt the sting inside her from one of the hornet-like creatures. An immediate heat flushed through her body mixed with the pain of kryptonite being injected into her body. She struggled as she fought the pain and heat rushing through her body but within seconds her body fell limp in her chains as she passed out. Megatron reached out and played with her long blond strands of hair with his good hand and then reached down and grazed her breast. Then He squeezed His metal hand into a fist and all of the ants making up her chains fell to the floor and Megatron caught Supergirl’s limp body as it fell towards Him and he carried her off………………
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

so while waiting for the next chapter