I want you and I will have you!!!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Omega women and young pink vixen recently get a distress call that there are girls who are vansishing at an abandoned house on a hillside in a remote area. People say they enter the house and the only thing people find left their clothes spread on the outside of the house. The two decide to investigate. They both suit up. Omega women with her famous vest with the symbol o on it and her yellow nylons and latex boots. Pink vixen with her full body pink latex suit and latex boots. They find that the area has a weird vibe to it when they arrive. They soon enter the house. Omega women tells pink vixen to search upstairs for any unusual activity, while omega women searches the downstairs. The house was really old with visible signs of ware from creaking floors to smell of dead rats. Pink vixen heads upstairs and begins searching the rooms. There is one room with a flicker light coming from the inside at the end of the hallway. Pink vixen approaches it and begins to hear laughter. It sounds like the laughter of girls. She feels kind of nervous, but she goes in anyways. There wasn't much to the room, other than an old mattress, and a bathroom with a surprisingly clean shower but the rest of the bathroom was very dirty. She searched and all of a sudden she heard a voice that said hello my darling.

Pink vixen says who's there.? The voice says don't worry you'll know soon enough. The room to the door all of a sudden shuts. Pink vixen tries to open it and yells for omega women, but it's no use. The voice says why do you want to leave, don't you like me? Pink vixen says who are you and what are you. The voice responds don't worry about that, but I want you to be all mine and I always get what I want. Pink vixen is confused and asks where are the girls. The voice responds, they belong to me and you will soon be mine as well. Pink vixen is now terrified and yells show yourself! The voice says you'll see me soon enough. All of a sudden pink vixen feels a punch to the stomach and another to the face. She feels dizzy. Another punch to the face followed by another and pink vixen is now completely knocked out and lays limp on the floor. The voice then emerges from her invisible state and now approaches the limp heroine. The large breasted white colored skin and green haired ghost who is fully naked begins to feel the young pink vixen and is enjoying her very much. She leans in for a long mouth to mouth kiss, and says welcome home my dear. She says you're obviously a confused young lady, but mommy will make everything better. She says let's get you more comfortable. She picks her up and lays her on the bed. Meanwhile, omega women searches the basement and all of the first floor, she finds interesting items like wallets of the lost girls in the basement. She says there has to be more and she heads to the basement to have one more look. Pink vixen meanwhile is first removed of her latex boots. The ghost women begins to lick every part of the port and sucks the toes. She says what beautiful feet you have my child. She then feels her legs, until her hand can feel the very thick vagina through the latex costume. The ghost says my what great meat you have for mommy to play with. The then feels the breast and begins to kiss them. She flips the superheroine over and begins to unzip the costume. At last the superheroine is laying on the bed completely naked and the ghost says finally my child is pure. She flips her over and something catches her attention. The young pink vixen has a very thick vagina with a huge thick bush covering it. The ghost cannot believe what she sees and begins to spread the very beefy legs of the limp heroine. She licks the vagina and plays with the breasts and licks the feet for a substantial amount of time. She says how about we get your friend to give us some privacy. She says I'll be right back my pet. The ghost quickly goes to omega women and taps her on the shoulder. Omega women turns around and sees no one. She quickly feels her body paralyzed and sees the ghost women in front of her with red hypnotic spiral eyes. She is quickly hypnotized and told you will leave immediately and report that nothing was found and you will forget all about pink vixen. Omega women repeats and repeats these words as she makes her way out of the house. The ghost heads back upstairs to her and says I'm back dear, the heroine still limp. The ghost says how about some more playtime. She goes back to pleasuring her in all sorts of ways and the heroine begins to moan and eventually she wakes up and sees the ghost and notices she is naked, but she most importantly notices her costume is gone. She is still feeling the effects of the earlier beating and can barley do anything. She is quickly pinned to the bed and the ghost uses her hypnotic gaze. Pink vixens quickly falls to the trance and is told to repeat, you are mine now, pink. Vixen hypnotically replies I am yours. Your body is mine know, she replies my body is yours. You're no longer a superheroine, but now my sex slave. She repeats I'm your sex slave. You will only be naked from now on and embrace your lesbian desires. I will live naked and embrace my lesbian desires. The ghost says good, let's get you cleaned up. She carries the heroine to the bath and turns of the faucet. Her feet are cleaned until the bottom soles turn red, her hairy bush now soaking, and her long brown hair now flowing and soaked. She is dried off and taken back onto the bed. She is the. Played with some more and is then taken off to the basement. In the basement, the superheroine taken to a secret room that is hidden behind the wall and sees 5 other girls. The ghost says welcome home my dear these are your new friends and I will watch over you. The superheroine replies yes mother and the wall quickly turns back over and all is still again in the house.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

As before you need to break it up into more manageable paragraphs that make it easier to read. Wherever you use words like 'Meanwhile' that ought to indicate a new paragraph as it denotes a change of scene (likewise other words/phrases like 'Elsewhere in the city ' etc and if you have dialogue spoken put it in quotes "Yes, mother." not just lose it in the sentence.
You need to proof read your stuff more for missing letters and words -it makes for a better reader experience.

These are words of advice, so I hope you take them in the spirit they are offered, its not intended to be hyper-critical. Its good that you are trying to express yourself and you will get better at it with practice. I prefer more meat to my stories personally so its not for me but good luck with your future efforts.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).