Story Short: Supergirl's Kryptonite Cage

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Hey everybody, found another creative writing piece I did. If you're curious, this scene is based on the one from Lois & Clark where Supes got trapped in the Kryptonite Cage. I've borrowed a bit from that set-up, using the Supergirl TV characters as you can guess, I love that show :) To prevent any head scratching, this isn't set in the show's current continuity and story-lines. Sort of a AU tale, where Lena is a baddie and at odds with Supergirl/Kara. Again, just a fun little piece. If you liked it, please share your thoughts.

Lena Luthor's brunette assistant opened the door to the lower levels of the L-Corp building, a smile on her face as she granted Supergirl entrance. Kara didn't return the smile, as she wasn't in the mood. Things had been so chaotic lately she didn't feel like smiling much these days. Alex is being wooed by Lena, the DEO under political pressure by Lena's pet politicians, and Cat can barely keep Catco from being bought out. While all three problems weighed heavily on her mind, Supergirl was most focused on trying to prevent her sister from making a terrible mistake. I know Lena's true colors, but I can't get Alex to see it. Now to add insult to injury it sounded like Lena was planning on taking their relationship to the next level.

As she stepped down the stairs into this lower level of L-Corp, Supergirl saw Lena Luthor standing near some large oak barrels. The dark-haired CEO wore a sleeveless black dress, with a thin gray belt around her waist. Her legs were clad in sheer pantyhose with the seams running down the backs, black heels gracing her feet. A wine glass was in her hand. Her dark red lips smiled, in that false friendly manner Lena used when meeting Supergirl. "Supergirl, so glad you accepted my invitation," Lena said.

Kara stepped onto the concrete floor. She didn't pay much attention to the metal box outlined in the floor as her knee high red boots clicked on the floor. Clad in her blue leotard, red cape and skirt, legs dressed in dark sheer tights; Supergirl crossed her arms under her red and gold outlined S. "I'm here because you claimed it was something important," Kara's eyes flashed the hostility that she held ever since learning Lena was never truly her friend but a criminal.

Lena didn't react to Supergirl's sharpness. She sipped her wine glass, "Of course, just to business with us these days." Lena stepped a little closer, her heels clicking on the floor. "I was wondering if you could help me with a mutual friend of ours."

Supergirl raised a puzzled eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

Lena stood close but there was still distance between them, "I'd like you to have a talk with your friend, Kara Danvers."

"Why?" she put her hands on her hips and Kara did her best to not react. Lena had no idea her former friend and reporter was the woman standing before her right now. No need to give her any clues either. "I think Miss Danvers and I have both made our opinions on you clear."

Lena gave Supergirl a pout, "Please Supergirl, don't let your animosity towards me cloud things. I'm asking for your help not for me but for the love of my life."

Supergirl bit down on her frustration, "How can I help with that?"

"Kara, is Alex's sister," Lena stepped back towards her barrels of wine explaining as she talked, "I can tell Alex is upset that Kara can't accept our relationship." she faced Supergirl and continued, "I have nothing but the best intentions for Alex, if Kara can see that..."

Supergirl's glare answered the question, "I will never help you Lena. Alex Danvers and Kara are good friends of mine and as much as it pains me, I agree with Kara; who knows what you're really like."

Lena sighed, "Very well then..." with that she grabbed one of the wine barrel's spouts and twisted it.

Supergirl was surprised as metal bars sprung up around her, trapping her in a cage. Kara was a little thrown off but quickly regained her focus. Standing with her hands on her hips she glared at Lena, "You're getting sloppy Lena, you know bars can't...can't...." Supergirl's face furrowed as she felt strange.

Lena slipped a small controller into her hand, a sly smile forming on her face, "Can't what? Hold you Supergirl?" She pushed a button on the control and suddenly the bars around Supergirl began to glow green.

"Ahhhhh...." Supergirl winced as she felt the Kryptonite radiation.
A hand went to her chest and she gasped as the sudden exposure caused her to feel faint. Her strength quickly left her, causing Kara to drop to her stocking clad knee. No... have to...get away...Supergirl thought as she tried to move but moaned as she fell forwards, collapsing onto her side. Kara sighed as she rolled onto her back, her head lolling as she withered under the power of her deadly weakness.

"A cage, made just for Supergirl," Lena said as she walked around the bars, her eyes enjoying the sight of her greatest foe rendered helpless. "The Kryptonite radiation in the bars can be adjusted, low enough to keep you mortal and helpless or something higher, to finish you once and for all."

Supergirl looked to Lena with heavy eyes, "Lena...stop....this..."

The brilliant CEO turned down the Kryptonite's intensity. However, it was still more than enough to keep Supergirl mewing weakly on the floor of her new cell. Lena walked up to the only entryway, unlocking it with her key. Stepping inside she walked over to Supergirl. Lena felt an intense pleasure, almost sexual, standing over her hated enemy. Supergirl weakly moaned as she lay on the ground before her. Lena slipped her stocking foot from her heel and brought it up, pressing it down on Supergirl's famous emblem.

"You're finished Supergirl, I've won." Lena said with smug satisfaction, "I've almost have everything I've ever wanted. The media opposition in this city crushed, the DEO soon to be out of my hair its future leader my loving wife to be, and most satisfying of all...." she pulled her foot away, kneeling next to Supergirl, leaning in so she could softly speak the next words.

"The death of Supergirl, only hours away...."

Supergirl tried to stare defiantly back at her but Kara was so weak. She sighed as Lena stood up and slipped her shoe back on. Lena explained, "I've set the Kryptonite to slowly increase over the next few hours. When I proposing to Alex Danvers, you'll be trapped here...your body finished by the remnants of your home world. The perfect capstone, to my ultimate victory."

"Lena......you......." Supergirl lost her defiant reply. I'm so...weak...Alex...have...to save...Alex, but Supergirl couldn't move, she was taking in labored breaths, and as Lena walked away; she locked the cage, trapping Supergirl completely.

Lena placed the key far out of reach but kept the item of salvation in sight. She did this as a final torment for the Girl of Steel. As she moved towards to the stairs to ascend to her new life, Lena gave one final glance at the trapped Supergirl, "Sweet dreams princess, parting was...so satisfying."

With that Lena's heels clicked up the stairs and the room was soon dark with the lights going out. Supergirl was still illuminated though, by the faint green glow of her prison bars. It gave the helpless Maiden of Might a sickly look, one which matched her pained expression. As she faded under the Kryptonite Kara could only think,

Alex...
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks sgz for the nice parody of the Superboy trap. I like your take much, much better!

K
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Thanks dude, it was based on Lois & Clark just FYI. Glad you liked it!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great to have you back SGW!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

A tasty little petit fore. Thanks.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025