The Lady of Light and the Heroines of Camelot

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Edit: In an effort to save myself time, provide a cleaner experience and to provide the work exactly as I'd envisioned it I am going to try something new by providing a link to a PDF this chapter of the story. In my opinion the PDF version is vastly superior, has some cool stylistic impressions and doesn't require me to reformat it as a lesser product here on the board. If you like this method let me know... and let me know also if you prefer the old forum way as well.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3831421 ... aE0MjjnogU
https://www.scribd.com/document/3832284 ... KVBYzA6qCp -low quality image version for those who see above link as gibberish

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The beginnings of my latest work. It's maybe not a typical superheroine peril tale on the outset but I'm confident that anyone who gives it a fair shake will accept it as one. It's an Arthurian Legend set tale and I've done my best to write it up with Shakespearean 'Thees' and 'Thous' in the dialogue so be prepared for that (Though I'm sure I've missed a Thee and thou in place of 'you' or 'yours' here and there. I don't claim to be an expert on Shakespeare and ye old English). Outside of dialogue its pretty standard writing so hopefully it won't be to difficult for anyone to keep up, I'm not such a Grammer Nazi in my middle age as to think to little of someone who has trouble reading unorthodox writing. Mostly I started doing it because I thought it came off sounding a bit sexier in the peril sequences than if people were speaking entirely modern English.

I've got a few chapters more written up including a good old fight/peril sequence which I'll definitely get up here within the next day or two, after which I'll wait and see if anyone's interested before putting up much more effort. I've only got one or two completed chapters past that and the hope is if there's enough interest I can keep up the motivation now that my days have more time for this sort of thing.

Without Further adu, my story.

Once Upon a Time

King Aurthur of Camelot, having lost Merlin to his vile sister Morgana’s wicked designs, had need of a First Enchanter of the realm. Many magicians and tricksters vied for the position, none of whom impressed upon the King a sense of truthfulness, wisdom or even much actual skill in magical arts… None that is, until Camelot was visited by the Lady Lynet of the neighboring land of Lyonesse.

Lynet was immediately of note in Camelot, for she was uncommonly beautiful, rivaling even the Queen Guinevere herself. The Lady of Lyonesse was tall and graceful, but of a more shapely figure than other such women of court. Lynet’s raven hair stretched down her back where it hung loose just above her waist and yet it was not wild or untamed. Her violet hued eyes peered outward with feline intensity that nevertheless hinted of great wisdom, indeed her features as well lightly suggested the image of a cat … capable, stoic, solitary, and self sufficient.

So great was her beauty one could almost be forgiven for missing other such qualities such as the noble bearing of her gait, her elegance of movement and the high prideful note of command in her voice when she spoke. Yet one could not miss such things, for the Lady Lyonesse wore a gown of such awe and splendor as to draw the eye of everyone who looked upon her. The gown was of deceptively simple design, a simple hem draped out from beneath an uncommonly tight fitted bodice, stretching down her arms from the subdued puffed shoulders where a golden band fastened them to her upper arms from which a pair of long sleeves that stretched the length of her slender arms, attached at the end to rings which slid around her middle fingers which keeped them tightly secured. The gown’s fabric was what truly drew the eye however, the brilliant white cloth seemed to shimmer and sparkle in the light like no material in all of Albion, and no man or woman could be blamed for believing it so. The dress was, in fact, an Enchanter’s gown gifted to Lynet by the Dragon Sorceress Melusyne of Avalon, a gift from mentor and teacher to beloved and trusted student. The Avalonian weave was resistant to near all the magics and spells that could be summoned in Albion at the time. The dress was form and function, for no woman at court looked so magnificent yet could move so freely.

It was in part due to the splendor, sophistication and magnificence of Camelot’s guest from Lyonesse that caused Aurthur such great surprise when she arrived in audience with him and requested the position of First Enchantress. Arthur first insisted that no such position could be afforded a woman… and felt himself shamed terribly at the disdainful glare his words earned him from the intimidating woman. Yet his mind was swiftly won over when his guest held out her hand to him and produced a ball of brilliant white light. For it was here that Lynet proclaimed to him her true worth, she was Lady Lynet Lyonesse as born from the womb, but she was whisked away to Avalon at a young age due to her aptitude in the magical arts, and there was discovered to be a pillar of the magical poles of Albion. It was in Avalon that Lynet discovered she was the Lady of Light, Champion of Purity, protector of all the lands of Albion… and, she soon revealed, directly opposed to Arthur's own sister Morgana, whom Lynet revealed to be the Lady of Darkness.

Aurthur accepted Lynet’s request, and soon Camelot’s First Enchantress proved more than just a magical defender and advisor, but also a champion to Camelot’s simple folk. Lynet worked tirelessly to improve the lives of every citizen in Camelot, provided food and shelter to the poor, devised new methods for employment, she even went so far as to manage the cities economic situation when the Master’s of Coin occasionally stumbled in their duties…

Alas, despite this, all was not well in Camelot. Morgana sought always to sow mischief and sunder Camelot’s unity. To this end she disguised herself one evening as the Queen Gwenevere and made love with her brother, only revealing her treachery and vanishing after the deed was done. The strain of this sin proved to much for Guinevere, who could no longer look at her husband and found solace instead in the arms of Camelot’s greatest knight, Sir Lancelot. Despondent, the King took counsel with Lynet, and the two spoke long evenings together, his First Enchantress always expressed light sympathies yet encouraged subtly the King not fail in his duties while held in the depth of despair. Fortunately Aurthur proved up to the task, and slowly the two bonded… at last a day came that he asked her to be Queen…

But could so powerful a force of light ever hope to live happily ever after?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Price of Power

Lady of Light, White Witch, Champion of Purity, Queen of Camelot, Protector of Albion… some days Lynet Lyonesse felt the sheer weight of titles pressing down on her shoulders… at least Melusyne had accepted the request to leave Albion and take up the mantle of First Enchanter now that Lynet was Camelot’s Queen, but she sometimes resented the hand fate had imposed upon her. On such days she might be found lingering overlong in her study.

Other days Lynet could hardly be found at all, she could be organizing bread donations, fortifying the city's defenses with the guard, arguing with the knights of the round table, seeing to the balance of the realms or any number of other varied tasks with energy and dedication few could match.

That day, Aurthur found her in her study. She sat at her desk carefully running a comb through her silky raven hair. Her eyes spotted him in the mirror before she ever needed to turn around and her serious, thoughtful expression turned quickly to a slim smile, “My king,” she said quietly, “to what shall I attribute this visit? Have thee matters that require my attending?” Lynet put her comb down at these words and quickly pulled some official letters closer to herself for examination. At times of vulnerability she armored herself with such menial tasks… and hoped that none might notice her melancholy.

Aurthur advanced and she stood but before she could turn around he wrapped his arms around her waist and set his chin down upon the tip of her head. The proud enchantress stiffened a moment before she relaxed completely, her eyes closed shut as she melted into the embrace.

“I do know when thou art not feeling well my Queen,” Aurthur told her gently, then kissed the top of her head. The sensual woman in his arms seemed almost to purr for a moment in silence before she sighed and nodded, an awkward motion with her king’s chin atop her head.

“T’is all come to weigh on me this morning is all,” she admitted to him. Words she would not have dared utter to anyone in years past she found herself speaking to him more and more. She turned around in his arms to embrace him, “think nothing of it my King,” she told him, “I shall weather this bout of self pity well enough, as I always do.”

“Thee need not do so thyself any longer,” Aurthur reminded her, finally he pulled back a bit so they could make eye contact. She was almost a head shorter than he was… but that was no small feat, Aurthur was a large man, “I have happy news for thee love, thy teacher has arrived to take up thy offer."

Lynet’s features lit up at his words and she felt warmth fill her chest, “Lady Melusyne has come?”

“Aye she has,” Aurthur nodded, “I took the liberty of setting her up in Merlin’s old tower and promised I would inform thee of her arrival at once…” his features waffled a bit and he added with somewhat ill humor, “She is so overtly direct I mistook her manner for hostility.”

Lynet chuckled, “For soothe, she puts forth such a way about her, yet I fear we shall have to grow accustomed to her, it is their way.” By ‘their’ Lynet of course meant Dragons, of which only three remained in all the world. The great and ancient Ice Dragon Vivyanne Pendragon, whom had given her surname to Aurthur upon making him King of the realm of Camelot under her banner and protection, Melusyne the Red Draconic Enchantress who had been Lynet’s tutor in the mystical arts, and Melusyne’s daughter, the Silver Dragon Adalynda who was sometimes called Sword Dancer.

“Indeed,” Aurthur raised an eyebrow but added quickly “She has brought her daughter along as well.”

“Adalynda has come as well!” Lynet’s smile turned positively radiant. Adalynda was as a sister to her… and once might have become more. Lynet was now itching to visit Melusyne’s tower, “My love you must forgive me but I would go to see them at once?”

“As thou wish,” Aurthur smiled and the two embraced once more. They lingered only a moment before separating, “When thee have finished greeting them I shall be discussing court matters with the Round Table till noonday… feel no need to leave us be, the Knights are still settling at having a Queen of equal standing with their King and have need to be reminded of such from time to time. Be not nervous.”

“I am never nervous,” Lynet lied to him haughtily, pecked the tip of his nose and slipped away from him toward the door. “Until then my King.”

“Melusyne!” Lynet called out to her mentor as she entered the room at the top of the old wizard's tower in the western wing of the Castle. The old red dragon was, as was usual for the species, in her humanoid form looking very much the wizened old enchantress save for the vivid flame red hair atop her head and the lizard like pupil’s of her eyes.

The wrinkled dragon turned grumpily to her one time pupil and looked her over for a second before she answered, “Lynet,” and bobbed her head, “Thou appear healthy.” She approached the Queen of Camelot who instinctively held herself tightly in check as the dragon walked around behind her and plucked out a pair of spectacles with which she examined the Lady of Light. “Standing straight,” she muttered, “good posture, head high… yes good to see thee have not forgotten how to be a Lady…”

“Lynet!” Came a cry of joy from the door that lead into the bedchambers.

“My daughter,” Melusyne sighed, “Come to make my point.” Adalynda, Melusyne’s daughter in question, came streaking across the room and quickly had Lynet in a tight embrace which the Queen could not help herself in returning. Adalynda, unlike her mother or Lynet, had chosen neither the path of magic NOR maidenhood. Adalynda had taken the path of the warrior… though it ought be written that in matters of court and politeness she took very much after the two. The Draconic Blade Dancer Adalynda was possibly the greatest sword fighter in the world, and she looked it… Silver hair draped down over sharp features, she wore a sort of chainmail battle dress of Avalonian make which was stronger than dragonscale… and a bit uncomfortable to embrace… but the woman beneath the armor was such a warm, gentle hearted and loving woman that Lynet hardly thought of it.

“Adalynda, my sister at heart,” Lynet cooed and touched her forehead to the Dragon’s, “I have missed thee.” She then looked to Melusyne, “I have missed ye both.”

“Hmph!” Melusyne grunted, “Indeed I should say so as thee possess the spine to demand a Dragon of Avalon come be thy First Enchantress.” The expression of sudden mortification across Lynet’s features at these words must have struck something within the old Dragon though because she quickly cleared her throat, “which of course I am pleased to do for the Lady of Light.” She finally dropped some of that wizened stoicism to touch Lynet’s shoulder, “It has been much too long.” Melusyne affected a slight smile which did not last, “and my how thee have grown!”

Melusyne did not mean that Lynet had gotten older at all, but instead made mention to the aura of power around Lynet that was notable to one of her kind.

“My power seems greater every passing day,” Lynet nodded, for even now her gown seemed to glow with faint luminescence, and the rings which fastened her gloves to her middle fingers could actually light a room in the dark unless she actively willed them not to, “With a few more seasons I may yet be ready to challenge Morgana to battle and finish her outright.”

“Overconfidence is not becoming of thee Lynet,” Melusyne warned thoughtfully. She made a dismissive gesture to Adalynda, “Get thee gone child,” she said harshly, “I have private matters to discuss with Queen Lyonesse.”

“Of course,” Adalynda bowed her head reverently to her mother, then she pecked Lynet’s cheek, “I am so gladdened to see thee again love,” she said for good measure, “and so look forward to the days to come.”

Soon after Lynet was alone with her former teacher once more and for the first time in ages she felt the familiar sting of discomfort under her tutors discerning eye. She loved Melusyne as a second mother, but there was no denying that the Dragon had a harsh and intimidating way about her. Melusyne motioned to the nearby desk, “Let us sit,” the Dragon said, “Now thine powers have fully manifested I fear there are matters of urgent nature to discuss.”

Lynet perked up at this. She’d not expected more lessons this late in life, “I thought…” she began carefully.

“That an old Dragon of Avalon would just come out all this way to serve a King who in turn serves our ways under Vivianne?” Melusyne grouched, “Do not be absurd Lynet. I came here for thee, because I love thee, and because there are things I have not told thee… matters I have kept from thee until…” Melusyne sighed as she sat down into the chair at her desk, “matters a child ought not to hear of herself, but a woman must know… particularly a woman who must fight to protect this world.”

Lynet paused next to the chair on the other end of the desk from Melusyne, “I… suppose that I have always known there was aught you were keeping from me.”

“Of course thee have,” Melusyne smiled knowingly, “thee were always a clever girl… a woman after my own heart.”

Lynet felt a surge of pride at that validation and at last she sat down in the chair, “As a wise woman once told me, ‘Never turn down the chance to better understand thyself, thy strengths, or thine shortcomings.’ I am all ears.”

“Aye,” Melusyne nodded and folded her hands out in front of her, “We have spent the majority of our time together developing thine strengths. I taught thee about thy power, taught thee to fight…”

“In a dress no less,” Lynet smirked.

“In a very specific dress,” Melusyne muttered pointedly and indicated the Enchanter’s Gown Lynet wore, “but rarely did ever we discuss thine… vulnerabilities.”

“So then it is not all blinding white lights and burning away the wicked shadow?” Lynet asked with mock surprise, though her tone was one of amusement more than anything.

“Some thee have come to know already I expect?” Melusyne asked.

“Dark magic,” Lynet told her teacher, “In anger I once cast a dark spell to intimidate Sir Guy.” Melusyne’s eyes widened disapprovingly so Lynet was quick to add, “Nothing harmful or directed at him, I have never been one to completely lose my head Melusyne... but I felt the effects upon me at once.”

“Under no circumstances should the Lady of Light be practicing dark magic,” Melusyne scolded her, then after a playful snort she added “No doubt thee felt the whole of thy strength deserting you?”

“It was an effort simply to remain standing until Sir Kay had fled,” Lynet acknowledged, “Afterward I made quite the pitiful sight, crawling all but strengthless to my chambers… terrified.”

“Nobody saw thee I hope?” Melusyne asked.

“Fortunately no,” Lynet shook her head, “but the experience alone was mortifying.”

“Thine weakness to the dark arts does not end there,” Melusyne told her, “any dark spells directed toward thee shall steadily sap thy strength and power… though so long as thee do not actively channel it nor find thyself within the channel of an enormously powerful ritual, the effects ought never be so immediately devastating.”

Lynet’s complexion paled at this, “But Morgana is the Black Witch, my antithesis… hers is entirely black magic? If I am vulnerable...”

Melusyne held up a forestalling hand, “As the Lady of Light is vulnerable to the dark, so to is the Black Witch vulnerable to the light, at the least do not fret that thou art especially disadvantaged against her in this way.”

Lynet placed a hand over her chest and let out a relieved breath, “That is a relief…” It took only a glance at her mentor however to tell that her relief was perhaps premature. Melusyne’s lips were pursed in that way Lynet remembered from childhood, when she had something to say that she did not want to have to tell Lynet. The Lady of Light frowned, “what is it?”

Melusyne sighed and folded her hands together on the desk before her, “Thou art not disadvantaged against thy foe in that way,” she impressed, “Yet Thou art not merely the Lady of Light child.” Lynet made a ‘go on’ expression that displayed both her displeasure with all the stalling as well as her genuine anxiety, Melusyne continued, “Thou art also the Champion of Purity… thee have maybe…” Melusyne’s hands were wringing now, and she muttered, “a mother’s worst nightmare,” before she finished her sentence, “have thee… lain with anyone?”

Lynet blinked, and felt her cheeks grow heated, “I... well…” the question had caught her unprepared… and by someone she considered family especially. It was not a precisely ladylike discussion. She cleared her throat and chose to answer in the least suggestive way she could “I am… a married woman after all?”

“Of course thou art allowed…” Melusyne spouted quickly after, “but… have thee ever felt anything… during or… or after?”

Lynet stared at her former teacher with greater and greater mortification, “I have been happily with my husband in the past.” She began to fan herself with a hand, “I know not what else thee seek to hear from me?”

“What I mean to ask,” Melusyne made a groaning noise unique to dragonkind before saying, “Have thou ever felt... strange... during the act? Or… or after?”

Lynet looked away, she did not at all feel comfortable speaking of such things. She only shook her head and inflected, “no Melusyne. Absolutely not!”

“Excellent!” Melusyne sighed. There was relief or something else in her tone, Lynet was to mortified to work out what, “that means that thy unions to this point have all been pure.”

Lynet’s mouth dropped open at this. She felt as though she’d never been so examined in all her life! For no one else would have dared surely, “Of course they have Melusyne!” she gasped, “Have thee so little faith that thee have raised anything other than a Lady!?”

“That has… that has nothing to do with this child,” Melusyne responded to her, perhaps realizing she’d accidentally pushed her pupil to far, “I mean only to impress the importance of such things.”

“How can such a thing have any bearing at all upon our conversation now?” Lynet demanded.

“Because we are discussing thy vulnerabilities Lynet!” Melusyne emphasized in a leading tone that at last broke passed Lynet’s dislike of the topic and impressed upon her what Melusyne was saying.

“Wait a moment…” Lynet sat impossibly straighter as she put the pieces together, “Thou art surely not saying that… that I…” she felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment and she lowered her tone so as to barely be above a whisper, “that I am… vulnerable to… to... union?” Melusyne was silent in her answer, but she made eye contact and nodded once, Lynet leaned forward and gripped the desk, “How can… how can such a thing be? I… I have never felt weakened?”

“As Champion of Purity thee must never sully thyself,” Melusyne said by way of answer, “nor be sullied by another in the act of intercourse… should thee have ever taken a lover that was not thy King and husband...”

Lynet covered her face in her hands, she simply could not bear this conversation any longer shamelessly, “Which I would never do!”

“I believe thee my child,” Melusyne stood and walked around the desk to place both hands down upon her pupils shoulders as comfortingly as she could, “but… if thine enemies were ever to attempt to do so against thy wishes… the union would nevertheless remain impure.”

“And I shall what?” Lynet shivered at the thought of it, she still remembered crawling away after using dark magic to frighten sir Kay. She remembered how powerless she became… how helpless. “Fall as damsel to my enemies? Faint as though I were some helpless girl!?”

“No no… of course not,” Melusyne shook her head, “thine enemies will not know of thy vulnerabilities either, such books about thee and thy power are all safely locked away in Avalon where wicked fingers shall never find them… Thy vulnerability is just that, a vulnerability, not some prophetic downfall. The effects should be gradual, avoid allowing thy foes to touch thee in improper ways, but do not fear that should some cretin ensnare thee… suggestively... from sight unseen that thee should fall immediately into their power.”

“Than I shall guard myself and my chastity as diligently as my Kingdom,” Lynet declared, sitting back upright. She was unsettled but still determined. She understood Melusyne more clearly now, she reached up to lay a hand over one of her mentor’s where it rested on her shoulder, “No creature has ever managed such a thing in the past, I have no doubt I will prevent all such… perversions in the future.”

“Excellent,” Melusyne stated, relieved to have this over with, “Thou have more than the power necessary to protect thyself, and thou have myself and my daughter here to aid thee in further supernatural threats.”

“So that is why thee have brought Adalynda with you?” Lynet queried suspiciously.

“To be thy First Knight,” Melusyne smiled, “but come, that is all we needed to discuss on this matter.” The Dragon stood aside and opened her arms more warmly than she’d behaved all that day, “I am very pleased to see thee again my child.”

Lynet stood and all but surged into the warm embrace of the Red Dragon, she needed the comfort now more than either of them realized.

Far away, crouched over her crystal ball Morgana could hardly believe her good fortune. Decades ago, after having conquered, dominated and eventually discarded Merlin, she’d absorbed his power and utilized it to create a link to the old fools wizard tower in the hopes of spying on Camelot. Sadly Lynet Lyonesse had taken a different wing of the Castle as hers upon becoming First Enchantress… so for years the link had proved less than useless… but no longer.

As the vampiric sorceress watched the end of the discussion, she practically dug at her sex she was so aroused. The source of Morgana’s lust was the radiant beauty, the unequaled Lady of Light. Lynet was the epitome of elegance and possessed near godlike power but it hardly mattered any longer, because Morgana now knew so much more than she’d ever known before. “Oh Lynet,” the vile witch coed as she set her hand down upon the crystal ball, “how I have waited and waited for such news…” Morgana now knew her foes weaknesses… and what fun weaknesses at that! She could at last put forth plans to bring about her desires.

In the image Lynet stood to embrace Melusyne and said, “I am so glad thou art here, I hath been absolutely buried in my work!” Morgana let her thumb drop lower, and with it covered one of Lynet’s breasts in the image before she began to make small rotations with her fingertip around the area so as to simulate what it would be like to knead the Lady of Light’s breast with her thumb. Morgana moaned and cooed in heated arousal whilst she grinned savagely, “Soon oh heavenly Lady of Light, mmmmmm... soon I shall possess thine brilliant, ngh, spark,” she began to laugh in between her sensual groans, a chuckle at first that became hysterical and half deranged laughter until with a final, HNGhhhhhhhhhh!”“ she came, filling her tight panties with her lady juice over the glorious image of her most powerful enemy. Once she was finished she turned to her general nearby and said, “Ready the changelings for metamorphosis and prepare a shade to infiltrate Camelot. I must see to it this is not all a trick to lure me out.”
Last edited by Femina 5 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here's chapters 2 and 3. Action and peril as promised. Let me know if the pdf format is more enjoyable, if I should go ahead and just write it out here or if you even care :P

https://www.scribd.com/document/3831471 ... lhFN4php9k
https://www.scribd.com/document/3832301 ... YC38yhwGnE - Low quality version for those who see above as gibberish

A bit more is written up but this can serve as an ending of sorts...(not a very pleasant one sure) should no one be interested. Thanks for your time.

Edit: It's been requested that at least on principle the work ought to be in full here and... thinking it over I sort of agree since this is where I'm basically hosting it. I'll take this moment to state that I really think it is a better and more enjoyable read via the PDF... you'll find fewer errors and have an easier time in this and future installments working out when someone is THINKING something as going through and re italicizing everything that gets uninitialized by the reformatting is an enormous pain I can't be bothered with.

Market Mayhem

Several days later, Lynet traveled from the castle to the marketplace with a group of handmaids in tow. Each of her maids rolled with them a wagonload of fresh bread and fish from the castle stores. The public’s food stores were sparse that winter and so each morning Lynet placed various multiplication charms upon foods for the masses. The process sometimes left her winded but no price was too great for the people of Camelot.

“Careful not to drop anything ladies,” Lynet directed them, she’d used to roll out a wagonload herself, but had been impressed upon not to do so anylonger now that she was Queen to preserve a degree of respect to the station. In truth, Lynet was somewhat relieved, as the magical end of the morning routine was exhausting and she didn’t mind the rest.

“Of course thine grace,” Hilde, her most senior handmaiden replied dutifully, “I have also seen to it that…”

In the distance faint sounds of swords clashing, citizens screaming and inhuman grunts and groans caused Hilde to cut short. She gaped and stared ahead, “Milady!” she pointed and Lynet followed the gesture with her eyes. Smoke was rising from the marketplace.

“Light!” Lynet gasped and pressed a hand to her chest, “the market must be under siege!” She quickly strode ahead of the procession, “Ladies, leave the wagons, hurry back to the castle at once and gather the Knights of the Round, call them to the market square with all haste!”

“Yes thine Luminance!” Hilde bowed and quickly, “but… what wilt thou do?”

Her handmaidens all appeared so distressed that Lynet did not reproach Hilde for utilizing Luminance, an unofficial and overly reverent near worshipful, honorific the people of Camelot occasionally used to speak with Lynet.

In response, Lynet’s gown flared and sparkled with light, she held her head up high, her handmaidens hardly could conceal their adoration at that moment, their Queen appeared the most powerful woman in creation, “I shall protect Camelot of course. Hurry now, to thine duties girls!” With that the Lady of Light broke into a sprint. The hem of her gown was cut just above the boot line to keep her from tripping over it in just this circumstance.

The market square was a mess as Lynet arrived. Men, women, and children scrambled to flee the burning stalls and intense combat. Combat between the guards and militiamen of Camelot against dozens of Morgana’s lowliest beasts… Imps! The yellow orange skinned beasts stood about half the height of a man which only served to make them more difficulty to attack, and they were swift in a fight as well… Lynet observed the battlefield with a swift survey and deduced that Camelot’s forces were hardly a match for these dark beasts of wicked nature. Many were dead already and others losing ground.

“ENOUGH!” Lynet called, utilizing her magic to amplify her voice, drawing the gaze of everyone in the area, including the Imps. Her fists balled, “If thee desire a fight beasts, I believe thine mistress desires my death most of all?”

“Your highness!” One of the guards called out pleadingly, she could not tell if it was a plea for aid or concern for her.

“Retreat!” She ordered him, “all of thee.” She strode confidently into the center of the market, “let thine Lady of Light handle this darkness!” It was a testament to both Camelot’s high esteem for, and their confidence in, their Queen’s abilities that the guard force pulled back. Thankfully none of the Imps followed suit.

A particularly knobby and tumor ridden Imp limped forward in front of the rest. “White Witch,” it snapped in barely distinguishable language, “Imps capture you!” She noted their weapons being lowered, stowed away or else dropped entirely, and each reached toward their belts, which she noted seemed impossibly dark and sort of… sticky or slimy for some reason, which they each unslung and began twirling as one would a flail weapon. Lynet’s frown of concentration became a scandalized gasp as each of their pants fell away in the process, revealing long, hard, phalic appendages disproportionate to thier bodies.

“Oh thou disgusting creatures!” Lynet gritted her teeth, she held her hands out to her sides, creating a pool of light in her left and letting a stiff sliver of light extend from the right sleeve of her dress which was to be used as a makeshift blade, “Thou shalt pay for such insolence!”

While it did not occur to the magnificent Lady of Light that the action was deliberately anything more than the imps using some new weapon which they’d concealed as belts, Melusyne warning crept into her thoughts and Lynet’s eyes lingered for the smallest moment on the knobby Imp’s enormous phallus… T’is… T’is so large, she shuddered but felt the faintest warmth in her thighs which served to make her fortify her resolve, I must take special care whilst battling these beasts. They have precious little armor fortunately.

Further contemplation would have to wait, the knobby Imp howled a vicious war cry and charged, Lynet simply stepped aside held out her left hand and let loose her ball of light. The blast rocketed toward it, impacting the Imp directly in the chest. For an instant it seemed stuck between forward and backward momentum before the light pierced its minimal darkness and the creature essentially exploded into embers of light.

Two more sped at her from her sides simultaneously prompting Lynet to twirl and slice outward with her right arm, the blade of light which she had prepared cut through each Imp as they approached, just as before, when the light pierced their darkness imbued forms they burst into embers. Lynet completed her spin, the motion had caused the hem of her dress to flare outward magnificently catching the light against its shiny and sparkling surface, to face the next of her foes.

An Imp had used the time it took her to finish off the other three to carefully approach. He twirled his makeshift belt like weapon outward at her, Lynet easily hopped over the weapons arc and plunged her light blade into his chest. As the embers cleared she was forced to retreat a few steps to avoid two more swipes of the belt weapons from more Imps.

“Thou shall have to do a great deal better than this if thee think to defeat the Lady of Light,” Lynet snorted, she held her hand out in front of her, palm up and then rapidly closed it into a fist. The area beneath the two Imp’s began to glow for a split second before a beam of light in a circular pattern rose up from beneath them and off up into the sky. When the light cleared there was nothing there to even indicate a pair of Imps had stood there. The rest of the Imps halted in their tracks and appeared uncertain of how to continue.

Lynet chuckled, her laughter escaped with a lilting, almost songlike grace, “What is the matter fiends? T’is fun is it not?” She held her hand out again but this time merely waggled a finger in the traditional ‘come closer’ gesture.

Most of the Imps appeared to frightened still… but one of them stumbled forward, it twirled it’s belt high over its head so that she’d not be able to leap over it like she had the last one. I almost feel sorry for it Lynet thought, amused, It actually believes the tactic has any hope of striking me. Lynet thought it best perhaps to make a point. No weapon could strike her gown and not be shattered. As the Imp swung the weapon toward her, Lynet held her right arm out with the forearm bent upward so that the belt would be stopped and might wrap a bit around the arm before it was shattered.

“My apologies fiend,” Lynet told him as the belt impacted against the gown’s fabric, “but thine weapons are… NNGH!” Lynet’s taunt died on her lips. The belt like weapon did not shatter, but wrapped round and around her arm and latched itself tight. Impossible? Was all that Lynet had time to think before the Imp tugged hard on the weapon dragging the enchantress, who possessed godlike magical power, was swift and skilled… but physically not necessarily a powerhouse, stumbling into the center of a mass of Imps.

No matter! Lynet strategized quickly, I shall only spin and let my blade deal with… “UGH!” Lynet gasped a second time as when she tried to force her arm free of the Imp’s belt so as to twirl and cut her enemies to bits was instead held fast. T-T’is so strong? With her battle instincts fading, it dawned on Lynet that her predicament might be more perilous than she first considered… It was also then that she felt the belt wrapped around her arm… writhe!

“Oh! What…” Lynet at last got a decent look at the belt attached to her arm. Her eyes widened in horror. “Oh Light!” she bleated, “T’is a changeling!?” What she’d mistaken for a belt was just a slimy mass of black flesh… but with a clear and distinct red eyed tip. Lynet had fought hundreds of changelings, Morgana could twist and shape them into whatever her black heart could envision… but this was perhaps the most ingenious use of the beasts that Lynet had ever witnessed. Her gown had not destroyed the ‘weapon’ because it was not in fact a weapon at all but a creature of darkness. She would need a spell to destroy it!

“AH!” Before the shimmering white clad beauty could so much as consider a spell however, she twirled… though this time not by her own volition. The Imp had used his changeling’s hold on her arm to force the movement… and in the same instant she found her arm released…. However before she could halt her spin three of the goblins hurled their changelings at her!

“NO!” Lynet howled. She felt the impacts one by one. With minds of their own, the three changelings did their awful work, the first impacted her upper shoulder and wrapped itself all the way around her upper torso, the second struck her back and the third her waist… but they paused in their movements strategically, for as soon as the first changeling had fastined itself tightly it temporarily forced her shoulders to her sides. The changeling at her back then seized the moment to wrap itself around her arms just above the elbow, further pinning them to her sides. It all happened so fast that Lynet didn’t have time to think. She brought her hands upward as best she could, intending to tug at the upper changeling to see if she could pry it loose… but that’s when the third changeling acted. Already wrapped firmly around her waist, the changeling’s length was still enough that it seized Lynet’s wrists as they came up, bound them tightly together and then tugged them downward. In the blink of an eye, Lynet Lyonesse, the Lady of Light, found herself bound more snuggly than she had ever fathomed possible.

“Nghh!” Lynet grunted, It happened so fast! She gritted her teeth and wriggled her torso both in response to her futile effort to overpower her bonds, and because the changelings tightened themselves meticulously once their jobs were done, the two wrapped around her chest both tightened themselves to better secure her arms… but they also moved closer together, and Lynet’s next gasp came when she felt them constrict closely enough together that they actually compressed her healthy bosom, forcing her breasts upward and outward.

This is unacceptable! Lynet thought to herself. She felt an uncomfortably strange and draining flutter in her chest where the gentle movements of her living bonds against her breasts was creating friction that she simply could not push entirely from her thoughts… she was also still surrounded by Imps. I cannot fight like this! She realized as beads of sweat began to pool on her forehead, I must fall back and remove my bonds if I am to punish these imps.

Luckily her legs were still free, Lynet didn’t know if it was an oversight or on purpose, but she didn’t wait for the Imps to attack her first. Lynet hunched down her gown flared once and she leapt clear up and over the heads of the Imps. She landed just clear of the group of them and fled up the market’s main road toward the Castle. If she could just get far enough that she could prepare a spell without one of the Imps distracting her she knew that she would be okay, Once free I shall see that they pay for this depravity!

She made it three steps however before, “OOF!” she was stopped short by an unseen impact against her shoulders. She had just enough time to feel a familiar dark presence that she could not see in front of her before she was roughly twirled around and felt a strong pair of arms cinch down around her waist, pinning her back up against her unseen attacker.

Lynet didn’t have to guess what was happening, she already knew. Oh light no… a Shade! One more denizen of Morgana’s dark host, shades were physical beasts that could camouflage their bodies with dark power. As if in response to her distraught revelation, the air around her turned smokey for a moment before coalescing around the form of a pitch black skinned humanoid form with glowing red eyes.

“Victory,” It hissed, “Thou art bound.”

“No!” Lynet squeaked and struggled in his grip, but between the changeling bonds holding her upper torso stiff and the shade behind her Lynet had no leverage with which to escape. With raising dread a stray thought she had never imagined she could ever consider impressed itself, Have I… Was I just… defeated?

A Promise to Purity

“UNGHHHHH!” Lynet bucked and thrashed in her captor’s arms to no avail. No I am not defeated! Lynet squashed her thoughts disdainfully, I am the light! My light is indomitable! Yet For the first time in her life she was completely restrained, “No! Let… Me... GO!”

“Let thee go?” the shade asked, “why… art thou not Lynet Lyonesse? Queen of Camelot? Lady of Light? Art thou the most powerful enchantress who has ever lived? Can thee not break free on thine own?”

“Ngh!” Lynet’s pride would not allow her to answer the monster, but his words stung her nevertheless and she felt her cheeks become heated with embarrassment, What a perilous situation! How did I let this happen?

“T’is what It thought,” the Shade answered her silence anyway and leaned in close to say near her ear, “so now that It hath thee helpless…”

“I am not!” Lynet gasped, viscerally insulted by his choice of words. No one had ever dared say such a thing to her! “I am mere instants from freeing myself and destroying thee!” Lynet renewed her struggles but with an uncomfortable sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, I must punish this fiend! She told herself, I just need to free myself first!

Her largest problem was that most of her magic required a physical motion in addition to thought or voice to command, like a sort of dance. Arthur had always loved it… he told her that she seemed every bit as elegant and graceful in battle as she was in all other things… but now, with her upper torso so securely bound...

“If Light be moments from freeing herself,” the shade gurgled a wicked yet cynical chuckle, “It must begin with all haste?

“B-begin what thou vile cretin?” Lynet demanded, the beads of sweat building around her forehead were now joined by the tight uncomfortable feeling in her chest. She wriggled in a short burst of defiance, tugging once at her wrists to try and break her changeling bonds but once more found them more than up to the task of holding her.

"Thine dimming,” the shade answered her. At the same time he let go of her waist with one arm, keeping the other where it was to secure her and began to run his free hand up and down along the outside of her hip.

“Light!” Lynet gasped, her cheeks burned red while her body instinctively tried to jerk away from his exploring hand, but of course she was too well immobilized. “What is the meaning of… uhhhh…” a powerful shudder wracked throughout her being that seemed to numb her body and soul for a split second before passing, Oh… what was that? Is this what Melusyne was warning me about? She shook her head to clear her apprehension and breathlessness before she demanded, “What dost thou think thou art doing!?”

“Dimming thine light,” it said as its hand slid up and around from her hip to her abdomen where it started to travel in slow, methodical circles.

“Dimming my... light!? What art thou...” Lynet sputtered, her hip pressed backward hard against its body, finding no release from the invasive touch, she felt another wracking shudder, “ngh...ohhh…” It took her a moment to recover, during which she bit her lip and shook her head to sharpen her sight once again. Oh Light this cannot be allowed to continue, she lamented, if this beast does not stop I… my power might actually… her eyes suddenly shot wide as it dawned on her, “No!” she squeaked and tried to buck out of his grasp, “Thou know!? Oh light she knows!”

Lynet finally realized that everything that had occurred so far was expressly intended to put her in this shade’s grasp. The naked imps to distract her, the changeling bonds to secure… all poor constructs at a glance but against Lynet’s… unique… vulnerability they were honed strategies!

“She knows,” the shade acknowledge. It stuck its nose into the side of her neck and inhaled a deep breath before sighing in something like ecstasy, “fear,” it explained, “thine soul… t’is powerful and pure as Light… so beautiful and unnatural. Something so strong… such purity must be… punished.”

Punish purity? “Ngh! S-such heresy! Quiet thyself lest I...” Lynet ordinarily wouldn’t think much of it, most of Morgana’s minions were a fair bit unhinged, but this one was actually in position to do just what it said, Lest I what? Light! I have fallen completely into their trap! I have to get free now! While I still have power left! Breaking into a cold sweat, Lynet marshalled all her willpower and focused on her hands. She needed to break the changelings at her wrist first if there was any hope for escape.

“It knows what she is doing,” the shade said to her. She tried to ignore him. Slowly her hands began to glow with faint luminescence, “It shall not allow purity to escape.”

“Uh… hath thou not heard?” Lynet asked, reclaiming some of her confidence, “I am the Lady of Light!” The nerve of the beast insulted her, it would not allow purity to escape? As though it had any choice in the matter! “Prepare thyself cretin!” Her hands were glowing very brightly, smoke began to whisp off of the creature binding them. A surge of triumph filled her and she shouted, “SPARK!”

Her hands began to emanate not merely light, but also brilliantly bright sparks that cut at the changeling like a billion tiny daggers. A quiet screeching sound could be heard from it as its coils lost their grip, and her magic pierced its defenses. As if fell to the ground it dissolved into embers just as the Imps before it. “Hahaha,” Lynet laughed triumphantly, her arms were still held fast to her sides, but with her forearms and hands she could change that right quick! “What was that thou were saying shade? Thou will not let purity escaaaaAAAAAAHHHH!”

Lynet’s triumph was shattered, the shade shifted its efforts the instant her hands were free, rather than focusing on holding her waist and rubbing her tummy, both of his hands dashed upward, each taking hold of one of Lynet’s perfect breasts so brazenly emphasized thanks to the changelings pushing them up and outward.

“NOOOO! G-get thine filthy hands from upon my chest t-thou animoh!” Lynet’s forearms raised to grasp her attacker's wrists, but even before she could touch him, the light surrounding her hands had flickered and died. The shade gave her breasts a circular grope and emphasized it with a squeeze. In response a powerful wave of numbness far stronger and more potent than those that had come before swept over Lynet. This time, when it passed, she felt different… heavier. “Oh… oh oh…” the enchantress mewled whilst even the effort to wriggle in the shades arms started to become tasking,

“Purity shall not escape,” the shade said again, but this time he went on, “thine weaknesses are known, thine light is dimmed.”

“Ugh… uh uunnghhhh,” Lynet moaned as she strained. Her chest felt hot, wave after wave of numbing sensation seemed to pulse inward from where he was holding her though she felt no particular outflux of dark energy behind its hold. T’is me! She lamented, oh Light, If I can not stop this… She also refused to relent or give in. So she forced herself to say between grunts and gasps, “My l-light shall never… ohmmm… Shall never, Ahhh,” her eyes shut and her head lulled back against his shoulder for a brief instant before she could recover and finish her thought, “will never be dimmed!”

Mercifully it removed a hand from her breast. With less force to hold her down her struggles met with greater immediate success… though she still could not free herself. With one hand freed up from its wrist since it had let go of her breast she tried to beat at its side ineffectually, particularly as he clamped down harder on the breast he did hold to the point where wrenching about was hurting as much as it was filling her with weakness. Oh even if I were not weakened by this I could not pull free! If only I were stronger! Its hand traveled upward and cupped the side of her head, “It is to show purity her future,” it said, “that she may know her fate.”

Lynet knew what it meant. Shade’s didn’t merely have the power to vanish in shadow… but also to inflict human beings with terrifying false visions. Dark nightmares that might drive a person mad given enough time… but such things did not affect her, all the powers of Morgana’s host were nothing against the Lady of Light’s power! “Thou… cannot,” she spat at the shade, “Thine powers are, ngh, too weak to affect my light!”

“Are they to weak?” it asked her tonelessly, “Or were thee to strong?”

It was not lost on Lynet what the shade was saying. It of course could have been simply that Morgana’s dark creatures could not affect her… but neither could she deny that it was… possible… that in her weakening state she might become more vulnerable to their attacks. No! She told herself, I am invulnerable to his powers. I have to be! She gritted her teeth and said, “Do thine worst fiend!”

For an instant Lynet believed nothing had happened, felt a surge of triumph and opened her lips to taunt her foe, “Can thou see? I am unha-huh!” Her words died out into a faint gasp. She felt her world all but melt away. Before her was darkness but for a sight she was aghast to behold. In the darkness there was a throne, and on the throne sat Morgana, legs spread wide in her seat, her head sitting almost bored propped up by an arm but for the savage look of gleeful triumph and ecstasy in her eyes… and knelt before the throne, her head buried between the dark lady's thighs, moaning and slurping as she sucked greedily from Morgana’s love juices was a woman with dark hair, her attire unmistakably Lynet’s own enchanted gown.

“N-no…” Lynet mewled as the obscene vision unfolded before her. “No I… I would not!” As the Lady of Light watched the phantom image of Light conquered by darkness, she felt her nipples harden, her breasts swell and her thighs moisten. Look at me… She thought, transfixed, She is so accepting… why does she not fight back? Why am I drinking so willingly? After some time of this, the phantom Morgana reached down and took her captive by the chin, lifting it up. Suddenly Lynet was the one knelt there, her head pulled back, her eyes locked with the conqueror of purity and her breath caught.

“Good girl,” Morgana told her after a moan of pleasure, “Thou sees it now Lyonesse? Thy tongue was made to eat from me,” Morgana’s thumb gently passed across Lynet’s lips. The Lady of light felt the gravest shudder wrack through her. She felt so utterly helpless, the woman who loomed before her seemed so impossibly powerful… so… dominant... “Thy lips… to serve me.” Morgana leaned forward and seized Lynet’s lips with her own in a passionate kiss. Lynet wanted to pull away, but she had no control over herself, instead she felt herself submitting, melting into her conquerors lips.

“Mmmmmm… mmmm….mmmmmmmmm,” Lynet moaned with passion, it was right that she give in, light was so much weaker than the darkness, light existed only to give the dark its purpose... NO! “NGHH!!!” Lynet tore her eyes, and her mind, away from the horrible vision. “T… T’is not real! I am not… she has not…”

“But she will,” the shade’s voice echoed through the dark, “Thy light is weak… so very weak now that It may even show her this promise…”

Promise? Lynet considered with a shudder. The darkness faded and she was again in the marketplace, held firm to a beast that was all but effortlessly molesting her, her! Lynet Lyonesse! The most powerful entity in camelot held and shamed by a mere shade! Lynet’s cheeks burned red, and she felt… she felt her nipples harden further! Her thighs pressed tight together to relieve some of the warmth pooling there.

“Purity will remember this promise,” the shade coed. His hand at her temple began to drift downward prompting her to shiver in apprehension, Please… somebody help me! I cannot abide its touch any longer! His palm passed over by her breast, teasing the nub of her diamond hard nipple as it did so which prompted Lynet to bite her lip and utter so feminine a sound she thought she could just die… but his hand continued downward.

“Wh-wait!” Lynet gasped she gripped his wrist and tried to stop him, but he merely pulled her arm down with his she was so completely incapable of matching him physically, “No! Please! N-not that!”

“Thine light,” the shade said and in that same moment he slipped his fingers all the way down to her crotch, and gently pushed the fabric of her dress inward until she felt its fingers rubbing at the nub of her clitoris beneath, as further emphasis he took it between his fingers and pinched. Lynet heard a helpless whimper escape her lips. “Thy light will belong to the true Queen!”

“Avalon protect me,” Lynet whispered weakly. The shade subtly began moving her forward. In effort to decipher why, Lynet looked ahead and realized that during all of this, the Imps had not sat idle. They had drawn a large circular glyph on the market floor. It radiated dark smoke as though it were a hole in the earth. Fear hitched in her chest, she tried to plant her feet, “W-what, oh, is that!?”

“Thine destiny,” the shade said, and then with little effort he shoved her away from him and into the center of the circle. Lynet stumbled, and barely remained standing as her boots skidded to a stop in the center of the circle.

Breathing heavily Lynet spun in a circle to examine the glyph from all sides. She realized what it was, a variant of a spell she herself could do… just inverted, utilizing darkness instead of light. Oh light. This… this will destroy me! They truly DO know all my weaknesses! Her eyes went wide and she looked up at the shade, a plaintive hand outstretched and she gasped, “Wait!”

“Infuse,” the was all the shade said in reply. From beneath the Lady of Light a pillar of dark magic burst upwards, surrounding and engulfing her instantly.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Lynet cried in terror and agony as the dark magic blasted all around… and through her. The Lady of Light shuddered and writhed, her body gone rigid as she felt the Light within her blasted away. The warmth, serenity and peace it had always brought her seemed to evaporate entirely as it dispersed, shattered and fled from her like all the embers of the monsters she had just defeated. With her magical defenses broken the cold emptiness left in the absence of her light was swiftly filled with burning heat pooling in her upper chest, her thighs and other erogenous zones. Pain and pleasure rocked her in equal measure, so great as to blot out all consideration for the rest of the world. Her long cry turned to clipped bleats of feminine gasps building towards crescendo, “Ungh… oh uh u-uh oh mmmm… AH! Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Then… it was over.

The pillar sunk into the earth, leaving in its wake the Lady Lyonesse. She stood rigid, arms outstretched as much as the changeling bonds would allow and her head staring upward toward the sky in horror. She hung like that for a moment after it was all through… darkness seeping in around her vision. She felt empty, defeated, and utterly powerless, But… my light… she thought, even her mind slowing, the darkness swallowed her sight. More humbling still. Lynet could feel the dampness around her thighs from where her cum soaked panties clung stickily to her sex. So… weak… powerless… A-Adalynda… save… me... Lynet could not complete her thoughts. She uttered a clipped, “Uh-unghhh…” before she collapsed then Albion’s champion of Light dropped to her knees, pitched backward and fainted.
Last edited by Femina 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hurm… You might want to check on those links - they take me to the story but the text itself is incoherent gibberish. Maybe it's just me, but if not then I imagine something has gone wrong with how the host has received the file.

In any case I massively sympathise with the pain of formatting stories for this forum. Having to comb through thousands of words for the words used in italics is back breaking - and stuff inevitably gets missed.

Anyways, I loved this. I *love* the setting, and I think you do it some justice with both the character dialogue and the narrator's voice throughout. I really like the conceit of the light versus dark thing, and that Lynet is this avatar of virtue that can be foiled by the corrupting influence of debauchery and dark magic. If I had to distil my interest in this genre down to a single word it may well be 'corruption', and that theme is ultra strong here. The use of dark beasties from the setting is perfect, and the scene at the end there with the shade and the changelings, and the imagery of the dark ritual being assembled around her, pressed all my buttons. That we got to see how much Lynet would normally dominate these encounters made it all the more impactful when the shade has power over her, and I really enjoyed their banter as he took the upper hand.

I think it's all great - it reads very, very well - and I would definitely encourage you to do more. If you want to drag the powerplay out longer, or go further with the perverse behaviour of her captors, I wouldn't fight you. Either way that's not a scene I will be forgetting any time soon.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Than you for the reply. I don't know why the links not working for you? When I look at it, it seems to be fine. I've used different fonts on it. I always thought PDF's provided a sorta flattened image but if that's not the case and the fonts are causing issues I'll try and made a pdf of it that is an actual IMAGE of the pages from a properly formatted original which ought to do the trick. I'll let you know when that's done.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

More chapters, the last of the ones that were written up before I started posting. I've got a couple more ive written since then but expect the flow to slow after that.

As usual, the links.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3832463 ... 09RepUtsXP
https://www.scribd.com/document/3832464 ... kpirlFf0pZ

And the chapters.

The Shame of Defeat

“Mmmmmmmm… ooooh,” Lynet moaned softly, senseless where she lay unconscious on the small bed that had been made up for her in Melusyne’s tower. The poor defeated enchantress’s skin was slick with sweat; her body twitched and spasmed with regularity, her thighs often rubbed together and the pink shade to her cheeks could leave her observers with little doubt that whatever dream space or nightmare which currently held the Lady of Light assaulted her in terrible ways.

Her observer for the time being was Adalynda Avalona, the dragon knight of Avalon, known throughout Albion as the Blade Dancer for her legendary feats of strength, skill and agility with the sword. As there were no longer any male Dragon’s alive, she would also be the last dragon. Adalynda had made her peace with guilt over not being born male long ago however, at the moment her concentration was taken up entirely with worrying over the beautiful Queen of Camelot.

I have always so looked up to thee, Adalynda thought mournfully, Thou hast always been the most powerful woman I have ever known… but thou art strong in so many other ways. Brave and kind, valorous in battle, gentle in thy care of those less able than thee... t’was never any wonder why the Light had chosen thee… Yet now to look upon Lynet, Adalynda was filled with fear, her dragon’s heart felt tight in her chest and she reached down to grip her friend's hand tightly, Oh what have they done to thee Lynet! How could thy light be bested?

In that moment, Lynet uttered a whimpering sound so vulnerable and so unlike anything the proud enchantress would ever have uttered that Adalynda’s heart nearly broke… but then Lynet’s eyes fluttered open and the dragon gasped.

“Oh- ooooh… mmmm” Lynet mewled as her eyes focused and she came to know better where she was. When they focused on Adalynda she asked, “Lady Adalynda? What are… why are thou holding my hand?” Some of it came flooding back to her and she tightened her own grip on the Dragon’s before she attempted to rise, “Adalynda! The market square! T’is under assault, thee must…”

“Hush sweet sister,” Adalynda knelt down and with her free arm she put a gentle hand down atop Lynet’s forehead to keep her from rising, “T’is all over now. Morgana’s minions have been destroyed, thou art safe here within mother’s tower, Camelot is secured.”

“T-t’is glad news,” Lynet relaxed, albeit only a little. She could not at first remember if it was she that had destroyed the monsters… but her memories returned swiftly enough so as to quickly seed back into her a great deal of concern, “How was it done?”

“Thine handmaids found me swiftly,” Adalynda explained, “I was not overlong to the marketplace, when I arrived…” the Dragon shuddered, “I slew the beasts and… and… rescued thee.”

Rescued thee. The words echoed in Lynet’s ears like daggers in her heart. The Lady of Light reduced to a damsil under a mighty Knights protection. Lynet felt shame sinking in, taking hold of her heart like a great vice. It was not to be blamed on Adalynda, for Lynet knew that her defeat was hers alone… and yet… She held Adalynda’s hand tight so her friend could not pull away, “In what state didst thou find me?”

Adalinda’s expression was one enough to show that she did not wish to say anything, so Lynet pressed further, “Tell me sister. I must know,” she swallowed fretfully, for she knew that the honor of the Dragons would not permit her friend to lie, “I must hear every detail!”

Adalynda was silent at first. She was loath to speak a word further to Lynet on this subject, already she could see that the great Enchantress was shamed by her defeat. It shone in Lynet’s eyes and in her heart. Adalynda’s words would shatter her… yet she could neither in good conscience ignore a plea from her sister. Adalynda settled to look away, the least she could do was not to witness. “I found thee conquered milady, thy senses lost to the shade’s dreams. Atop thee, Morgana’s Imp’s… they… they toyed with thee Milady... Thine chest, thine thighs… all the places of thy body in their hands! Such disgraceful beasts are they! My sword was merciless and vengeful I swear to thee!"

Light I am undone! Lynet felt tears springing to her eyes. How was she ever to present herself before another again? She was shamed and humiliated! Who could ever feel safe under her protection now? Yet still she would not spare herself, “What then?” she asked.

“Then I knelt beside thee,” Adalynda replied even more uncomfortably still, “I found thee shaken, thine Light diminished. In great fear I took thee into my arms and whisked thee here to my mother’s tower. Together we examined thee… I… we…” Adalynda did not know how to say what came next but to say it gently. She squeezed Lynet’s hand and tried to relay all the warmth and love she could in the gesture, “we found the water’s of thy temple hath stained thy undergarments milady,” tears now blurred the Dragon’s vision as well, “Forgive me! I should not have seen such things!”

“AH!” Lynet could not withhold the sound of despair from her lungs. “Arthur… what must he think of his helpless Lady!”

But here Adalynda at least could help! “He knows not milady! T’is only I and my mother who… no one else has seen thee, we have kept it from the rest of Camelot.”

Lynet could not explain why, but those words relieved so much of the tension. Than my shame is… is mine to hold? She knew well that Adalynda would treat her no more delicately, nor Melusyne for that matter… but Lynet would not have been able to bare it were Arthur to coddle her and fret! “I shall bury this defeat in my heart,” Lynet sighed, “where it shall harden my resolve!” With force of sheer stubbornness, Lynet overcame the weariness in her limbs and sat up, discouraging Adalynda’s attempt to stop her with an outstretched hand. “I must rise and regain my bearings sister.”

“Are thou sure such t’is wise my lady?” Adalynda thought that Lynet must not have quite realized the extent of the damage, “Thou were terribly weakened? Thy Light...”

“No I must rise Adalynda…” Lynet barked, “I must!” She stood as she said she would and was before her sister in a heartbeat. She felt somewhat dizzy and lightheaded for a moment but it passed. She took a long relieved breath and began to say, “It goes without saying sister but we must tell noooooooohhhhh….” a wave of pure weakness washed over her. Lynet would have pitched backward if Adalynda had not first caught her

“My lady!” Adalynda cried out, terrified.

“Uh… oh…” Lynet shivered as the weakness spread throughout her, and then just as before, at the end of the spell which had emptied her Light, the terrible heat overcame her, pooling most strongly around her temple, lulling the Lady of Light into helpless arousal. Her eyes lost some of their focus then they focused on Adalynda before her… “Sister… Adalynda… I…” Beautiful, stoic Adalynda… her friend who had always been there for her… Lynet felt her thighs burning more powerfully than ever. Before she could even think of what was happening the enchantress’s head tipped upward and her lips caught with the Dragon, “Mmmmmmm…”

“MMMPPHHHH!” Adalynda’s squeak of dismay and shock was mighty. She’d been caught completely by surprise… She must be out of her senses! The Dragon thought fretfully… and yet… at the thought of pulling away… she did not. Lynet was her greatest heroine. Always Adalynda had looked up to and adored her powerful sister… then to witness Lynet’s peril… to hold the maiden unconscious in her arms… and finally this? For a split second Adalynda’s eyes closed and she lost herself, “Mmmmmmmm.”

The two women became locked in an embrace, their lips mashed together, their breasts squished up against one another… until Lynet squealed in heightened arousal and her body shook. Adalynda realized at once what was happening; the Lady of Light was cumming again! Over so little! At last the Dragon recovered her senses. Something is wrong with her. Terribly wrong! I need to…

“What the devil is happening in my study!” Adalynda heard the shout of anger from her mother only instants after breaking the kiss off herself. She turned her head around, her lips an ‘oh’ of shock.

“I… she… mother hurry! T’is something terribly wrong with Lynet!”

Melusyne was there in an instant. She helped Adalynda to steady the Queen and lay her back down, yet Lynet did not cease to moan and thrash in ecstasy. The two Dragons had to hold her down while orgasm after orgasm rocked her form until finally Lynet lost consciousness once more.

They carefully pulled up the hem of the Queens skirt, and delicately washed her thighs of the absurd amount of wetness there. Luckily the magical gown could not be stained and simply collected the overflow, it served to highlight that something strange was happening.

“I do not understand it?” Adalynda frowned once the deed was done, “T’is no woman could produce so much…AH!” She was cut off when her mother slapped her full across the face. Adalynda stumbled back and stared wounded at her mother, but shouted regardless, “What didst thou do that for!”

“Thou ask me that! Did I not catch thee and Lynet in each other's arms attached as lovers in heat!?” Melusyne bellowed. Adalynda could not recall the last time she’d seen her mother so enraged. A red dragon, fiery smoke billowed out of her nose as she raged.

“T-T’was not my fault!” Adalynda protested, “The Queen was simply rising to her feet and it was as though some spell came over her! Thou did arrive only as I was just pushing her off…”

“Do not think me a fool Adalynda.Dracaris.Avalona!” Melusyne cut her off. The weight of her full name stopped Adalynda even more abruptly than the earlier slap had and her eyes widened fearfully, “Thy mother is no fool! I know thou do lust after thy sister of heart! Thou always has! T’is my foolishness alone that allowed me to believe thee could constrain it enough to act as her First Knight!”

“Mother no!” Adalynda gasped, she could hardly believe the accusations her mother was piling upon her, “I have… I would never…” yet she could not finish that thought. Some small part of it was true… ‘Lusting’ was an impossibly strong word, ‘admired’ ‘adored’... and yes she loved Lynet, who would not? But she would never, ever, have violated the Queen as her mother seemed to believe. “What will thee do then!? Send me away?”

“I shall!” Melusyne snarled.

Adalynda felt her chest tightening both with rage, sorrow and impotency. For a moment she went rigid with anger… but then she deflated, “So be it,” she mumbled, “but… please. I must be of use here?” She held a hand out to Lynet, “I must help her… however I can?”

The tension seemed to leave Melusyne then as well. The old dragon took a deep breath and nodded, “We have need to discover how our foes could know the Lady of Light’s weaknesses. I shall send you to Mordred’s Rest.”

Adalynda felt a surge of pride to hear that, “Mordred… you would have me ask it of him?”

Melusyne paused for a long moment before she nodded, “Morgana’s son will know of all her plans… he is a great swordsmen, but thou art the greatest warrior alive Adalynda.” Melusyne nodded once more, “Go, to his prison that we may extract his mother’s secrets.”

Adalynda put a fist to her heart. If she could not stand at Lynet’s side to protect her, this was the next best thing.

“Only… be careful,” Melusyne approached her daughter. Perhaps it was having said so many awful things a moment ago but the older Dragon looked almost guilty now. She took Adalynda’s hand, “Remember thy own vulnerabilities.”

“Forsooth I always do,” Adalynda promised. Dragons each had weaknesses of their own. Earth and frost dragons could not abide fire. Melusyne and her daughter both shared the same weakness as well, Melusyne was a fire dragon, Adalynda was a silver dragon of lightning, “fret not, our secrets are well hidden, our foes would never think to attack the greatest swordswoman on earth with a weapon so terrible as water?” Adalynda actually chuckled at the thought.

“No I suppose not,” Melusyne agreed. She hugged her daughter and then pushed her away, “I must tend to Lynet, do not tarry, be swift and merciless.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Morgana laughed and kicked her feet in terrible glee. Oh the helpless fools! She could not believe how impossibly terribly fortunate she was. First they’d divulged Lynet’s weaknesses to her, and now, to reveal the famous Blade Dancer’s secret in the same room? “And all these years thee have been so careful Melusyne,” Morgana chuckled some more.

In the crystal before her the Dragon Knight saluted her mother again, “I will not fail mother!” Morgana observed her carefully. The silver chainmail dress, the way it shimmered vaguely in the light, her fair yet strong features, even the righteous gait to her walk. She would do… she would more than do. “My fortunes have at last turned to my benefit,” she smiled to herself, reaching out to stroke the Dragon’s body as she could see it, “I shall take thee both then, Lady of Light and her mighty defender both in my arms?” She giggled, “Two such lovely maidens of light to warm my bed…” With no small amount of attraction to each other from what Morgana had seen them doing earlier.

“We should strike now,” her general said to her, “While Camelot’s defender is weak…”

“She will return to full strength again in days, we could never reach Camelot in time,” Morgana shushed him. She laid down on her couch, her head propped up on a pillow so she could observe the crystal ball at her leisure. She kept it honed on the Lady of Light. She touched herself and purred with each shudder and unconscious shiver her enemy made.

“Send word to my son at Mordred’s Rest,” Morgana informed her underling, “Tell him what we have just heard, tell him that if he brings the Dragon maiden to me I shall break him from his prison…” she then jerked upright and pointed a warning finger at her general, “Tell him he may look, and he may touch to his heart's content, but so help me if my prize is penetrated by him before she is delivered to me there shall be grave consequences!”

“Yes goddess!” her general bowed his head and hurried away.

Morgana returned to her rest and resumed rubbing herself whilst observing her helpless foe and she smiled. She imagined the Dragon Knight lying down beside the enchantress, just as senseless, just as helpless. “Oh ladies… just wait until I have thee... I shall show thee all the pleasures of submission.”

Adalynda Avalona
The Last Dragon

Mordred’s Rest

Adalynda spent the better part of the next three days riding out to Mordred’s Rest. The small keep where Mordred had been imprisoned after his defeat at Authur’s hands many years ago was something of a retreat. A magical barrier placed by Lynet ensured he could not leave the castle, food and supplies were delivered often enough to be kind.

Otherwise he was left alone… it was also known that occasionally Morgana sent minions out to the barrier and informed Mordred of her schemes. Adalynda and her mother were counting on that in the hopes that Mordred would know something of Lynet’s current predicament.

That Morgana knows the Lady of Lights weaknesses is too terrible a turn to ignore, Adalynda reminded herself, Without the Lady we are as helpless against the Dark. Mordred must know something. He has to. With a resolve as mighty as the legendary Draconic Knights of olde, and flawless skill and prowess with a blade, Adalynda passed through the barrier (For it could not hinder one so pure of heart and spirit)

The keep beyond was a pitiful sight, blackened stone charred ages long past by dragon’s fire revealed that it was all but a ruin, some enclosed places still existed else another prison would have been chosen. Mordred had earned such a broken home though, so far as Adalynda was concerned, his deeds had resulted in thousands of dead for Camelot… and his treachery had resulted in the death of the last male Dragon… Adalynda’s fists clenched at the thought, “Give me any reason to punish thee,” she murmured quietly.

The young dragon had changed from her simple chain-mail dress into battle garb worthy of her stature. It consisted of an underlying bodysuit which was equal parts brilliant white leather and silver chain-mail. The chain-mail was designed to protect her limbs, while the centralized leather was protected by a scale mail leotard which fit over the bodysuit. She wore long white leather gloves and boots which fit snugly over the bodysuit as well, over which were plate armored pauldrons, bracers, and shin guards that continued the white theme with gold trimming. Finally a long white cape was draped down along her back to complete the regal yet dangerous ensemble.

Every piece of her gear had been forged and built in Avalon by her mother, whom was as great a weapon and armor smith as she was an enchantress and tailor. The gear was impossibly light and strong. The scale mail leotard wore so snugly the under fabric could stretch to seem flawlessly smooth while the gloves, boots and bodysuit were tailored and tight fitted to her. Forged in dragon fire and powerfully enchanted the armor was nearly indestructible, none but the greatest enchanted blades or magic were likely to cause it damage. If her gear had one true drawback, it was only that it sacrificed some protection for agility and complete fluidity of motion. Having precious little by way of chain-mail, the force of most blunt attacks could still be felt when struck hard.

From the Castle’s entry came her first great surprise. Several Imps came shuffling out the entrance to greet her, their weapons and arms little more than tatters of cloth, hunks of wood for shields and wooden weaponry… but they ought not even have been there at all.

“Hah!” Adalynda cried brandishing her weapon, Caliburn, the slim curved bladed sword sung as it came free from her sheath, “Ye friends ought not be here!”

The Imps shrieked in their Imply way, throwing their weapons to the ground and holding their hands up in surrender, “Imps no fight!” they said, “Imps Invite!”

Adalynda’s brow furrowed. She was not entirely sure what they meant… however it would be horrendously dishonorable to attack any creature, even one so far fallen as an Imp, which had surrendered. Adalynda’s honorable heart would not abide such cowardly and reprehensible things. Slowly, the dragon sheathed her blade… but she remained wary with one hand on the hilt. “Explain thyselves,” she demanded.

“Master know powerful Dragon Lady coming,” the imp which had spoken previously was apparently the mouth of the group because it was the only one that spoke, “Master tell Imps to invite mighty Dragon of Avalon for… for…” it scratched its head and squinted hard in attempt to remember its duty and then said, “Talk? For talking! Master want to talk!”

Well this was certainly a surprise… Mordred wanted to talk? Perhaps his imprisonment was working to help him think of his misdeeds? Or perhaps he merely wanted to save his own skin, either way, Adalynda didn’t believe it wise to pass up this opportunity, but first she had another mystery to solve. “How do you come to be here Imp?” She demanded, “You should not have been able to pass the barrier!”

“Imp’s come before barrier,” the Imp explained, “Mistress know place of Mordred prison. Mistress plan ahead.”

Of course she did, Adalynda sighed. Morgana! That treacherous fiendish beast of a woman! The Dragon’s fists clenched a little harder. “Show me to thy Master, but I warn thee. Do thee no mischief; least I sate Caliburn with all thy Impish blood!” The Imp’s eyes all bulged but they nodded their understanding. “Very well,” Adalynda told them, “Lead the way.”

The Imps motioned for Adalynda to follow them, which she did. They lead her into the ruined Castle and down a short hallway to what must have been the Great Hall, though it hardly looked any such thing. The blackened walls had a few rags as tapestry, rotting food adorned the tables, and the flies thick as clouds. It brought a sneer of disgust from the noble dragon. The only ‘great’ thing in the hall sat at the throne. Adorned in enchanted armor of gleaming gold under a helmet with an expressionless mask shaped like that of a human face, Mordred, sat at the throne with his head propped up against a fist. An Imp brought him a plate of fresh chicken which Adalynda assumed must have come from fresh supplies. Mordred took one look at the plate… and then slapped it out of the Imp’s hand before he hit it in the side of the head. Adalynda’s heart caught in her chest and she strode forward.

“It’s undercooked you ingr…” Mordred was in the middle of saying.

“Lay thy hand on thy servant once more in my presence and I shall unleash all my power upon thee!” she declared. Mordred turned his head to her, though if he was shocked, angered or otherwise she could not tell beneath his mask. The Imp however scuttled away from him towards her. She instinctively tensed for a fight but it quickly scuttled around behind her and seemed to be using her as some sort of buffer between it and its master. Reprehensible! She thought angrily, to treat even his own servants so poorly! It made her noble heart burn with anger.

Suddenly there was laughter. Booming laughter from beneath Mordred’s mask, but it ended just as quickly, “Adalynda Avalona!” He stood and made a pretense at bowing, “Storied Lady Knight of Avalon it is my honor to host thee… I see thy sympathies are soft as thy sex” Adalynda sucked in an angry breath to retort but he pressed on, “coming to the defense of the mistreatment of thine enemies is either extraordinarily chivalrous… or else extraordinarily foolish. I should say it stinks a little of both?”

“How dare thee speak so callously to…” Adalynda began to say.

Mordred reached down with his right hand and slapped it against his Crotch. The loathsome gesture so shocked the Dragon that she gasped, he took the opportunity to say, “but I confess thy grace, beauty and noble spirit only make my manhood harden,” he continued to take advantage of Adalynda’s loss of words at the indignities of his speech, “To what do I owe the pleasure for the presence of thy nubile form?”

Adalynda’s gasp echoed throughout the chamber, as did the song of metal as Caliburn came free of her sheath, “Guard thy tongue monster!” she roared, incensed and humiliated, “as thee would guard thy life!”

Mordred laughed, “Kill me then oh pleasing one,” he told her, plucking the crotch piece off his armor to reveal an enormous swelling cock which he took into one hand, “Destroy me and see thine purpose here destroyed with it?”

S-such depravity! Adalynda actually took a step away from the man. Her eyes were transfixed on his penis, Light I have never witnessed a sword so full and large… she shook her head physically to overcome her fascination and returned to mortal offence… yet she could not ignore his words. If she killed him over this insult she would never be able to acquire the information she needed. “I…” she held her head high and tried to stare down her nose at him to best avoid looking at the fullness of him, “I need to…”

“Inquire of me how it was my mother learned to defeat and humiliate the fabled Lady of Light?” Mordred asked with infuriating smugness. He began pumping his member with his right hand, with his left he slid his mask up and revealed that he was observing Adalynda with what she could only describe as… intense… concentration. “Come, lay in my bed, submit bodily to me for this night and I shall tell thee what I know.”

“It shall never be!” Adalynda gasped once more. She did not at all appreciate that she was continually on the defensive of this verbal sparring match… but he was simply so obscene! “The Dragon’s of Avalon are no whores for the entertainment of a despot such as thee! Thou shalt tell me what thee know or… or…” her lips pursed as he began to grunt with effort in his despicable task and she burst, “Stop that! Stop that at once will thee! T’is distracting!”

“I am near completion oh vision of beauty, do understand… ungh…” he gritted his teeth, “It has been overlong since last I have witnessed so titillating a sight as...” Before he could finish Caliburn sang out and her tip was at his throat. His motion stopped suddenly and his brow narrowed with suppressed fury that was near insanity.

Light he has truly lost his wits trapped out here, Adalynda thought with a mixture of both disgust and sympathy… what else was there to do but lose one’s mind in the solitude? Still, she would not be his sex object! “Take thy task to completion and I will end thee,” she hissed, “purpose or no purpose!”

“So be it,” he hissed, Mordred was then nearly shaking with rage but he held both hands up and backed slowly away to flop back down on his throne, his manhood jutted straight up but his eyes remained fixed on hers, “I know the answer to what thou doth wish to know Dragon,” he told her, “but I shall not give it to thee freely.”

“Thee shall!” Adalynda spat, though the intensity of her command and the step forward she took gave away all the need she had for what he knew.
“I propose a duel,” he smirked.

“You propose a…” Adalynda blinked. She lowered her blade to her side and raised an eyebrow at him, “a duel? I have no use for thy corpse.”
“A duel not to the death,” Mordred clarified as though to a child, “a duel to defeat!”

“A duel to…” Adalynda again had to cut herself off, “I have never heard so ridiculous a thing in my existence? Why duel if not to the death? T’is no honor for thee in failure?”

“No honor, but life still, and thee have not heard the terms,” he gave her a look that was almost… tantalizing in its need to be questioned. Adalynda fell to the bait.

“What terms?” she said, aware that she had in a sense just lost the verbal joust so she was quick to add, “assuming that I agree to this foolishness.”

Mordred’s grin turned to a full smile of victory and his diamond hard phallus twitched and began oozing precum, he was so turned on by even so slight victory… nevertheless it drew fair Adalynda’s eye regardless. She felt a prickling sensation down her spine and clenched her fists, swearing it would be his last victory over her, “If thee can defeat me, I will tell thee what thou wishes to know.”

“You will tell me what I wish to know regardless of any action here taken!” Adalynda insisted.

“I will not,” was all he said in return. Mordred folded his arms and leaned back.

“I cannot accept so rash a bargain!” Adalynda growled, frustrated.

“Afraid you’ll lose?” Mordred chuckled.

“HA!” Adalynda actually laughed, and so genuine and confident was it as to wipe the smirk off his face, “I’ve no doubt that I would destroy thee Mordred, but I have to great a respect and love for my friends as to gamble with their lives. I must know what thee knows, t’is to important to wager a chance to lose it.”

“I haven’t told you what I get if I win yet,” he put forth as if it could somehow change her mind.

“Oh do tell me,” Adalynda snorted sarcastically, “T’is all I wish to know!”

“If I win, I bind thee to my bed, make thee my own and finish with thy fit bottom what thou would not allow me to end with my hand here,” he indicated his stiff, dribbling, and now subtly twitching sex organ. He no doubt saw the increasing rage in Adalynda’s eyes as she stepped toward him, he almost stuttered to add, “and I tell thee whatever thou wish to know while I sodomize thee!”

Adalynda froze. “Thou would still tell me what I wish to know?”

Mordred nodded and then added as if it was the important thing, “Whilst I sodomize thee. Yes.”

Adalynda’s eyes narrowed, obviously considering, then she said with less ferocity, “though… I would be thy prisoner…”

“For as long as thou believe I might hold thee,” Mordred put forth, “I make no presumptions thou would not try to escape… and truthfully, as I may not pass the barrier and thou may, I expect thee shall sooner rather than later… yet still I shall have had opportunity to take thine sinuous body as my own and thou shall have thy answer. Should I win, so do we all, should I lose, thou art still victorious.”

Adalynda did not speak at once. She mulled it over in her mind. She knew she would win, that weighed heavily on her. Mordred was not a powerful enough man, nor skilled enough to defeat her… and if by some miracle he did… she could escape, he and his small assortment of Imps could not hold her for long… but she would no doubt suffer terribly in his hands for a short while… it was no simple thing to contemplate… She shut her eyes, for a moment she could visualize her Lady of Light… her beautiful Enchantress in all her glory… and then as Adalynda had found her, collapsed with Imps freely desecrating her body. Adalynda’s fists clenched, I must do all that I can to ensure such things never befall thee again my beautiful Queen, she opened her eyes, “Very well deplorable one. I accept thy challenge!”
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here is the Duel and aftermath between Adalynda and Mordred

Links first

https://www.scribd.com/document/3832928 ... iM84upgVAS
https://www.scribd.com/document/3832929 ... FQ0gl8Pm1y -Low quality version for those who see above as gibberish

Dragon’s Might

Mordred rose up from his decrepit throne, inflated phallus still jutting at full girth, before drawing a weapon from a sheath that leaned up against his seat which was anything but decrepit. The massive two handed blade was large and impressive… more impressive still, Mordred wielded the behemoth in one clenched fist. Compared to the golden clad knight’s weapon, Caliburn seemed a slim means of protection for the Dragon.

“If thee wish we may dispense with blade and do battle with aught but our hands and feet dragon,” the man taunted, “Thy blade is but a rapier, I would snap it as a twig yet it does look so very expensive?”

Adalynda only smirked while she took up the traditional combat stance of Camelot’s Knights, “Come and break her then… if thee can?”

Mordred grunted with effort, surged forward, and brought his sword arm up in a backward arc that eventually brought his massive blade back around over his head to slice vertically downward at his foe with the utmost power that any man had ever managed. Adalynda held Caliburn up and met the attack. There was a sound like a hammer striking the anvil when the blades met and Mordred found the enormity of his blade stopped on the spot.

Mordred’s eyes furrowed as he took in the sight. The woman before him, while no doubt of an athletic and physical build was essentially in stature and size to him what her slim blade was to his own blade and yet his attack was not deflected, it was not parried… it was stopped! “That’s impossible?” Mordred stated. His tone was only of absolute disbelief.

“Caliburn and I are of Avalonian make Mordred of Mordred’s Rest,” Adalynda scoffed at his befuddlement, supremely confident, “Did thee truly believe, facing a Dragon, that thee would be the stronger warrior?”

An expression like that of dawning wonder, but of concern also, overcame the imprisoned knight that answered enough her question. Mordred tugged back his blade and swung it swiftly at her in a right horizontal slash. She parried his blade and shouldered him backward so quickly he barked a shout of annoyance. He took two steps in retreat, likely to assess the threat further, but Adalynda Avalona advanced both steps almost in time with his own. He barely got his sword up in time to fend off her own horizontal strike. The blow rang out true and he was jerked aside from her by the force of the blow. If she had so wished, Adalynda could have ended the fight right there. She had unlimited access to a dozen points of articulation in his armor where she could have stabbed… it was only lucky for him that she needed him alive… I shall take some enjoyment in his humiliation however, she thought to herself with a smirk.

Instead of skewering him in the side, Adalynda sidestepped so as to put herself behind him, and before he even finished the second step of his stumble she kicked him in his rear which sent him sprawling out forward. He landed flat on his chest and howled in pain .

“Oh… pray thee forgive me,” Adalynda quipped and pressed her free hand to her chest as though concerned, “I’d forgotten thee had yet to… how do the ruff gentlemen phrase it? Stay thee in thine trousers Sir? ”

Mordred roared, deeply enraged by her taunt. His back still turned, he rose up first onto one knee, slammed his blade into the ground with impressive strength … for a human, and then utilized the weapon as support to rise up off the ground. It was only as he reached his full height that he finally turned back to face her, his features a true mask of fury, incidentally his manhood had gone flaccid and looked lightly scraped. “I will show thee, Avalonian whore!” Mordred snarled and finally took his sword hilt with both hands and ripped it free of the ground as Arthur must have the false Excalibur from the stone.

Let me see the legendary’ power of Mordred the traitor, thought Adalynda with no lack of excitement. Mordred charged, and as he did his manhood rose up rock hard once more, so vaguely disconcerting sight enough to raise Adalynda’s eyebrows… but she had precious little time to wonder at so quick a turn because the man who came at her had gone utterly berzerk! He sliced at her with twice the speed he had produced before and she actually found herself losing ground to him! She quickly backpedaled and was forced to deflect several uncompromisingly powerful blows after feeling an uncomfortable sting upon a direct block she did not wish to replicate.

The turn was truly surprising. Enraged as he was, any ordinary man would be prone to mistakes and misjudgment, in that instant it became clear to Adalynda why Mordred’s reputation as a feared swordsman was justified. Though enraged, he was not without thought or strategy. His blows rained not from one place alone, but in seemingly erratic yet calculated patterns toward wherever Adalynda seemed most open, and each strike was made with the most strength he could produce. He required her full concentration to defend. What was more, she realized she was rapidly running out of room to retreat. A table was creeping up behind her with aims to be her dead end. If I am to be trapped between the two as I am now, he shall make short work of me. Something must be done immediately!

“T’is the matter bitch?” Mordred screamed at the top of his crazed lungs, “No more taunts!? No more quips!?”

“NGGH!” Adalynda grunted when a particularly powerful vertical strike forced her to block it directly and drove her down onto a knee. Ah, she thought, I’ve not to many more of those in my limbs. The force of him could shatter an oak!

“HA!” Mordred cried and he stabbed downward… but what seemed like certain victory to him was actually to his foes benefit. Adalynda, swift and agile, rolled forward passed his strike and completed the maneuver back up onto her feet from off to his side. From there she took a few full sprinting strides away before she spun back around and took up a new guard stance, this time with her sword held out and away from herself.

“I admit it,” she told him without jest, “Thou art skilled and powerful.”

“Then submit!” He turned to face her. She was idly dismayed to see his member throbbing like mad at her complement.

“Skilled and powerful,” Adalynda tsked, disgusted that one so renowned could be so blunt and vile, “but thou art not enough to defeat me.”

“Bitch!” He cried out and charged once more, “Thee speak so to me whilst running away!?”

“Only to change my stance, ” Adalynda replied, “afterall…” As he approached she leaped toward him rising more than her full height into the air. The sudden height difference caused Mordred to pause short of his stride to assess her attack. As she flew through the air she spun a complete circular spin and brought her blade down on him with incredible force and velocity. The blow forced Mordred down onto his knees. From there he kicked out at her legs but was stymied to discover she was no longer there. Instead as soon as she had landed from the first attack she had leapt again, this time doing a full summersault over his head whilst twirling so that she landed facing his back where she slammed her sword into his side with all the force she could muster. His plate armor dented, he howled, spun, and his sword came around with him. He seemed intent to do whatever it took to bisect her, but yet again she was thinking five steps ahead of him. She ducked low and swept his legs out from beneath him via a roundhouse kick. Once he was fallen flat on his back she hopped lightly up onto his chest to tap the tip of her sword at his chin, “afterall, thou had not yet seen me dance?”

The rage in him seemed to die. At last she thought she saw a glimmer of fear in his eyes… yet still the burning desire of lust there was also. No matter, she supposed, I’ve won the match regardless, he must…

“Get her!” Mordred roared, cutting her off mid thought. Adalynda recoiled as one startled. She had just enough presence of mind still to leap off of him before he rolled away from her and then he crawled madly toward the table while a half dozen imps rushed in to protect his retreat.

“You… you coward!” Adaldina shouted. She was so incensed that the first Imp that sprinted at her she decapitated without mercy. He fled! She could just spot the man rushing up out of sight via a spiral stairway. “Fiend! Cretin! Honorless pig!” She cried. The intense boiling anger that burned in her chest was like fire. She felt robbed and wronged. The upset of his turn from what was agreed upon clashed with everything that a warrior was taught. As she leaped past the club of another Imp’s puny attack she felt nothing but disgust that she had considered him a great warrior despite his debauchery. That someone as skilled with a blade as he could also be so craven was like glass to her heart! “Run then!” She cried, her stormy clouded eyes crackled with lightning that was soon erupting out down her free arm and then was loosed at the nearest imp who exploded into a pool of blood and gore. “Run away coward! For I shall find thee still!” The remaining few imps chirped with fear and dismay at her ‘shocking’ display of power.

Adalynda, after all, was a silver dragon. Her mother was red and of the burning fire, short lived by draconic standards but devastatingly powerful in magic and craftsmanship. Viviane was blue and of the immortal ice, she would likely live forever and would grow ever more powerful year by year. Adalynda’s power was of the skies and the storm. Lightning and thunder were hers, still young she could not grasp its full might, but as the power arcked around and through her, to the terrified Imp’s eyes she appeared as some raging goddess of death… and death is what she brought them . She fried one with a near continuous stream of the deadly storm, impaled another and would have gone ahead and killed the final two when something peculiar happened. One of the other Imps used his club to strike the skull of the other. After a moment of puzzlement Adalynda recognized it as the Imp she’d spoken out for earlier.

“Imp fight for kind lady,” it said to her and bowed, “Imp to serve for her?”

Ordinarily this would have been enough to give her considerable pause, but such was her wrath that she devised she did not have the time to analyze it, perhaps detrimentally so. “Then remain here and await my return,” she barked at it, gritted her teeth, tightened her grip on Caliburn and stalked toward the stairway, electric arcs still spiraling about her. I am coming for thee Mordred, to separate thy secrets from thy lips and then thy head from thy cowardly neck!

“Oh Mordred!” Adalynda called out loudly as she approached the spiral stairway, “Come out come ou…” She just heard the sound of sprinting steps moving downward instants before she saw Mordred running downward toward her. He cradled something in his arms that at first didn’t make sense. A bucket?

“Have thee a bath!” Mordred shouted and thrust his bucket out at her. Adalynda’s blood ran cold at the sight. Her fury evaporated in an instant. Her heart seized in terror and anguish as she realized how terribly she had been cheated. The bucket was filled only with water… swift and powerful though she was, she was not fast enough to evade her looming doom.

Avalon protect me!

Dragon’s Plight

HWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” The famed Dragon Knight of Avalon cried out, dismayed, as the contents of the cowardly knights bucket overcame her. On contact with the water her skin prickled as though stuck by a thousand pins, and her powers deserted her.

The storm that was once hers and coursed through her now coursed into her. “Uh-hu-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-huh!” she moaned with the current which caused her also to spasm and shake violently where she stood stiff but for the shaking. At long last she collapsed sideways where she struck the stonework floor and rolled over onto her back. Light! Oh light water! He doused me with water while I was using my power! I am finished!

“Well well well,” Mordred stalked around her from his place near the stairway until he stood near her side, “How does that feel oh mighty dragon?”

“Unghh… ungh-ngh-ngh o-oh-oh-oh-oh-owww…” Adalynda whimpered and moaned. She hugged at herself with her arms in hopes to stop the pain but that only provided the current other means to spiral inward and attack her. “Nooooohhhh ohhh th-th-thee ch-ch-cheat-t-ted!”

“Aye…” Mordred grinned his leering grin, “I cheated.”

The current seemed to slow overtime yet as she writhed, she treated Mordred to the sight of her trembling form. The violent spasms began to slow, the sparks and shocks lessened, all the while she gasped and bleated a cacophony of sounds which served to further arouse her foe, “Oh… nghh...mmmmno… ungh... uhuhuh... UHHHHHHH!” Finally there came an overwhelming shock that set her back arcing high off the ground. Light! Oh Light I cannot stand it! Surely she was dying the pain was so great?

The shock passed and at last, the current seemed to desert her… yet it seemed to take along with it the entirety of her strength and vigor. “Ohhhhhhh…” Adalynda sighed in mixed relief and weariness. She finally relaxed where she lay. Avalon preserve me… I feel… empty.

“All done?” Mordred asked curiously. His gaze trained on her as one would a dangerous lion they had speared on a hunt but were still unsure was harmless.

“Bas… tard…” Adalynda whispered softly. Her lead lolled off to her side, the Imp who had announced loyalty to her earlier came into her vision. It was shaking where it was hugging tightly to a table leg. Help me… she pleaded to it with her eyes. With all the strength left that she could muster she held a straining arm out toward it. She held it for as long as she could, a few measly seconds before her arm flopped back to the stonework. The imp buried its forehead into the table and stared to the ground. No, it seemed to say to her, it could do nothing for her if she could not do for herself.

“Wench!” Mordred called, raised a boot back, and kicked out at her unprotected crotch, “Pay attention to ME!”

“NOHHHHH!” Adalynda screamed when the pain pierced her. Her armor, even double layered, was of Avalon make, it was strong and near unbreakable, but it was tight fitted and flexible. She felt the full impact. It spread up from the strike through her womb and she found some strength left in her still to cup her throbbing maidenhood with her hands. She rolled onto her side and whimpered, “Thee bastard! To strike a woman so… mmmmnnghh… Have thee no honor!”

“Honor?” Mordred spat out the word distastefully. He knelt down and slipped his arms underneath her, then lifted her up, cradling her in his arms. So held she could still rub at her injury but though she writhed and tried to shy away from him she realized she was too weak to do much else. “chivalry perhaps?”

“Forsooth!” She accused, “Chivalry thee find! T’was a duel on thy honor! How could thee behave so unjustly!?”

“Chivalry is weakness,” Mordred began walking to his throne, “thy duty, honor and goodness?” He snorted once again, “thy virtues makes thee only more vulnerable to one such as I.” When he reached the throne he set her down upon it with strange care. He laid her back down gently so as not to shake her too terribly and that she would not slide off to either side, her silvery tresses curled up around her neck where her head leaned back into the headrest. He took care that she was seated properly, he moved her arms up onto the armrests, and finally he nudged her legs away so that they were as far apart and to either side of the throne as they could be, seated as she was, and there he stood before her. Were any stranger to find them they might think she and not he were in command of the situation were it not for his excitedly jutting manhood which he at last took hold of once more.

“No… please do not…” Adalynda raised a plaintive hand out toward him, which he caught hold of with his free hand and placed back down on the armrest. So exhausted and weakened was Adalynda, that she did not rise her arm up again. She felt a tear of fright leaking down the outside of her cheek.

“I am, URNGHH, a man of my word… when I win,” Mordred informed her while he began to work at his genitals. She was all he had eyes for anylonger, she could see his gaze all but drinking the vision of her defeated, powerless form from his position of complete power. He truly loomed over her. “Morgana knew thine precious Queen’s bane for the same reason that I knew how to conquer thee.”

Adalynda felt her heart clench once more. It was difficult to think through the fog of weariness, difficult just to remain conscious in her weakened state, and still added to this was the fear of what Mordred intended now to do with her… but there was still some room left for surprise. He knew! She realized, He knew exactly how to defeat me! Oh light… and Lynet as well… what else do they know about us? She marshaled all the willpower she had to beat back her fear and asked him, “H-how?”

“We are watching thee,” he told her, “unghhh… we are listening to thee. Ungh!” His hand began to pump harder and faster, “We know because we overheard thee. Ye told us thine own perils!” He started laughing.

The horror of those words was almost too much for Adalynda to bare. That she could have brought this defeat unto herself was humiliating enough, but if she had any part in Lynet’s defeat as well? Light… do they know more? Do they know how to defeat my mother... or Lady Viviane?

“By the mother. Thou art a vision,” Mordred huffed and seemed to lose interest in talking to her, “I bested thee! I conquered thee!” He grunted a final long groan and his seed he at last let fly.

“UH!” Adalynda whimpered. She knew not at first if she might even stand the liquid after what she had just endured at the splash of the water yet… at the least there was no renewed pain. Instead she could only endure as an enormously thick glob of his seed splattered upon the shining silvery mail across her breasts, this cannot be… she lamented as another load more voluminous than before sprang from his sword and splashed over her abdomen. T’is so humiliating…. “I pray thee Sir… stop… please…” Yet the Sword Dancer reduced to begging only seemed to reinvigorate Mordred whose softening member regained its hardness and spat streams of his conquest all upon her. Soon her silver clad form was speckled by dozens of Mordred’s loads.

“Almost there…” Mordred said and pumped at his junk some more.

Adalynda gasped with fright to see the man’s weapon, which had been softening again, immediately jut forward, stiff and hard once more. “Thou art inhuman!” she lamented, aghast, “No man could have such seed and stamina!”

“T’is been… a long… ngh…. WHILE!” Mordred had just enough time to grunt out between clenched teeth before he came once again.

“NO-oh!” Adalynda mewled when the first of that round of hot fluid was flung toward her face. She only just turned her head away in time that it blasted along her cheek. I… I cannot allow this! She thought, incensed, to herself. Even as Mordred continued to dot her shining frame with his victory she found some pool of bravery still within herself. I... must punish such foul deeds! If no… how may I yet claim to be champion to the light? Adalynda clenched her fists and summoned forth all that remained of her fortitude. She gritted her teeth and tried to rise up from the throne. She managed to push her seat a few inches upward before her arms began to shake with the strain… Oh light, I-I’m so weak… I… I must… I have to… I...I… Can’t!

Alas the fair warrior was too exhausted. “Uhhhhh….” she moaned as she fell back into the position that Mordred had set her in. The fortitude she had summoned seemed to desert her and leave even heavier a burden of despondency and weariness for ever having risen. Never before had she been so bested, never had she felt so powerless and weak. I… really am beaten… the dragon realized. The admission caused her to feel hot, she thought she might be burning with shame but… for though she might still survive this, she would never again be the untamed, undefeated champion of the sword, nor paragon of virtue in Avalon, I should have been… more cautious.

Her attention was returned fully to the man looming over her, he grunted one last time and shot a final wad of his spunk which he deliberately aimed at the gentle mound between her legs, then wiped his nose with the back of his hand and stepped back to observe the cum speckled warrior.

“That’s better,” Mordred seemed to sigh in relief. He licked his lips and continued to observe her, his eyes lingered around her nethers. Do not look at me so pig! She tried to close her legs once more at the least, to protect what little dignity she had left, but she could not. Mordred must have seen her pointless strain as well because he sniggered, “Curious… How does it feel to have been so powerful, and to now be so impotent?”

She did not respond though his words made her feel warmer, and warmer still. This is it… she knew, he can do anything his black heart desires of me and there’s nothing I can do to stop him! This thought should have filled her with ever greater terror, instead it made her feel hotter, sweat beaded at her forehead, her pale cheeks reddened, her thighs twitched… she felt fear at the least that she did not feel so frightened as she believed she ought to. What will happen to me now? What will he do? Oh light, I’m helpless!
“On to business,” Mordred leaned forward again and roughly grabbed her by the upper arms.

“NO! Take thy hands off me!” she cried, but could otherwise do very little as he threw her across the throne so that her belly rested on one of the armrests. “STOP!” she cried. In response he tossed her cape away and began running his hand up and down along the smooth scalemale that covered her bottom and the leather wrappings of the underlying bodysuit that protected her thighs. Though strong and sturdy, her armor was Avalonian, and utterly flexible, she could feel the movements of his fingers like ghosts across the flesh beneath, the silky, soft material that separated her skin from the actual armor of her gear gently tickled. ”Hah!” she squeaked, “St-Stoop!”

“Interesting,” Mordred noted before he pulled the scale leotard, which stretched freely , away from her and found the bodysuit beneath had an opening between the thighs where there was no material. What does he think he is doing! He was able to freely loop a finger around the crotch of a pair of silky light blue lower undergarments and with a mighty tug he ripped her panties away from her.

Adalynda cried out in pain as the bastion of her modesty did not wish to come over freely, yet a loud tear echoed throughout the hall and Mordred held the blue material in his hand. She then watched in horror as he lowered it toward his own crotch.

“Have thee no modesty!” She cried, mortally offended while he used her panties to wipe up the remainder of seed which clung to his manhood. Tears at last sprang to the dragon’s eyes, reduced to such a state she plead to him once more, “Please… thou hast bested me dishonorably! I beg thee spare what honor thee still have and release me! I… I will go and thee will not be bothered for it!” She spoke truly, she could hardly imagine how she would ever tell anyone, ever, what had just happened to her, much less to face Mordred again in combat.

“Silence wench!” Mordred reached out and slapped her. The impact left her reeling, though not for the pain. Mordred stepped away and traveled over to the Imp whom she had earlier protected. He held the sticky blue cloth out at it and said, “Take this to the Ferrier when he comes for trade, offer him an entire week supply of our rations to have this sent to Queen Lynet of Camelot.”

Revelation dawned on Adalynda, I am to be used as… as bait! It never entered into her thoughts for an instant that Lynet would not come for her. The Lady of Light would rush headlong to her own doom to rescue an innocent; Adalynda knew it to be so. She at last broke into sobs. The imp bowed its head, took the item and shuffled away with a sad gait to its step, Mordred laughed and kicked it in the back just to watch it sprawl foreword, though he let it be to get back to its feet and continue its task.

Mordred returned to his prize. He took the fullness of the Sword Dancer’s gently shivering body, he drank in the thought of the sword maiden Adalinda Avalona so utterly in his power and smiled a smile that was utterly terrifying for how it contained no malice at all. In that smile was absolute self enjoyment and fulfillment, worse still his sword, which had been used three times already to besmirch her, began to harden again, No! Adalinda gaped up at him, shuddering in terrible tremmoring fear, How… how can he still be…
“Now if you please Milady,” he said to her as her, “Let us get to the bedchamber?”
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for now! The next groupings will check back in on Lynet briefly before introducing the THIRD heroine of this trinity! So look forward to that if you care at all! Chao!
NoonShadow
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This looks good.

I've only read through the first part so far, but I felt I needed to get these comments out.

1) Your use of the archaic pronouns is actually more distracting than immersive. They're sometimes being used wrong (Thou is the subjective, that is, it goes before the verb, whereas "thee" is the object, and should generally come after verbs), and even if they're used right, it's a bit awkward if they're being used with modernized verbs instead of archaic verbs (ie, "thou have" as opposed to "thou hast,"). This comes about because of the oddity of English, where the only second-person pronoun we have is plural, so we always follow "you" with the pluralized verb version, but archaic English would use singular verbs to follow singular pronouns. I honestly think it's easier to mimic archaic speech without using the pronouns just through phrasing and quaint wordings. You're actually doing an excellent job of doing THAT, so I think the story would read better with modern pronouns.

2) I love the villain! I love the setting! I've always thought Morgana made for a sexy and exciting villainess and it's fun to just build stories around her. I do love the setting and, even though this isn't a traditional "Superheroine" story, I think it's perfectly fitting.

3) I think your main heroine is very well established within the first chapter, so that's a fantastic job as well.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

NoonShadow wrote:
5 years ago
This looks good.

I've only read through the first part so far, but I felt I needed to get these comments out.

1) Your use of the archaic pronouns is actually more distracting than immersive. They're sometimes being used wrong (Thou is the subjective, that is, it goes before the verb, whereas "thee" is the object, and should generally come after verbs), and even if they're used right, it's a bit awkward if they're being used with modernized verbs instead of archaic verbs (ie, "thou have" as opposed to "thou hast,"). This comes about because of the oddity of English, where the only second-person pronoun we have is plural, so we always follow "you" with the pluralized verb version, but archaic English would use singular verbs to follow singular pronouns. I honestly think it's easier to mimic archaic speech without using the pronouns just through phrasing and quaint wordings. You're actually doing an excellent job of doing THAT, so I think the story would read better with modern pronouns.

2) I love the villain! I love the setting! I've always thought Morgana made for a sexy and exciting villainess and it's fun to just build stories around her. I do love the setting and, even though this isn't a traditional "Superheroine" story, I think it's perfectly fitting.

3) I think your main heroine is very well established within the first chapter, so that's a fantastic job as well.
Thank you for the comment! I'll try to respond as best I can.

1: I always knew I wasn't going to be able to use all the Shakespearean dialogue properly, so that was at least considered when I began the process here. I try my best to use them as they would be used (I even keep up a 'guide to thee's and thous' on a tab whilst I write) and can understand if it is distracting ESPECIALLY for someone who has a better handle and understanding of that language. I cant even say it was meant to be 'immersive' so much either? Some modern language slips in regardless and some I just ignore that it didn't exist in the particular time frame... I implemented it almost entirely because when writing up one sentence I thought 'Now thou art powerless' sounded much much hotter to me than "Now you are powerless!' I'm still pretty sure I do... I understand if you can't read it for this reason, hopefully its not to bad. Due to a couple of formatting hangups to ensure the file could be read by as many people as possible in order to course correct and stop utilizing the pronouns would be....... a lot more work than I care to take for something that's just meant to make myself (and others) horny. I try to revise and make each sequence as complete as possible so that I don't have to revisit them and can just continue forward. That said, I completely understand if that turns you off of the story.

2: I've sort of set the villains so as to be the antitheses of honor, chivalry and all the virtues of Camelot, for that reason they are almost to a man sort of twisted, shameless, debaucherous bastards.

3: Lynet isn't necessarily the 'main' heroine. She's definitely the most powerful! She's definitely probably technically the most integral in the plot toward defeating Morgana and co... but I've got two more heroines (one already well written about in later entries and one just about to be introduced) who will essentially be co-stars, hopefully, giving off a DC Trinity vibe.

Thank you again for your comment and advice.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Chapters 8 - 10! This one is a little longer than the rest (okay its twice as long) but hopefully worth it!
First the links

https://www.scribd.com/document/3836812 ... HIU4HRYoOw
https://www.scribd.com/document/3836818 ... 1TzcCm0EVT - low quality pdf version

I'd like to take this moment to put out a special thanks to Disciple, whom inspired the creation of Robyn Hood right after the release of the first series of chapters. I went back and forth with him while designing her several times and think that the overall higher quality of said design is a byproduct of that. She has a better mixture of Medieval to 'super' appearance than I could have hoped for. Thanks again Disciple!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn Hood
Heroine of the People

Maid of the Masses

Two sunrises after the Sword Dancer’s terrible defeat near a crossroads not so far from Mordred’s Rest which was situated on the bank of the East River, an adventurous traveler willing to brave the light wood that lined the roadside might have spotted a naked woman bathing. No ordinary woman was this, for at just the sight of her unashamed form, one could tell that she was uncommonly athletic for a woman in the realm of Camelot. She appeared strong and fit, possessing a slim waistline yet enormous hips atop a set of powerful legs which might well have killed an ordinary man so kicked!

She stood uncommonly beautiful also, for though her skin was fair as was common of the lands of Albion, a ladylike smile set her expression that was betrayed only be the ghost of a few old scars that were only somewhat hidden by the long flame hued hair that draped down along her back,... also she was not alone. Along the riverbanks a motley assortment of a few men could not help but watch their brave leader as she bathed, and she in turn did no longer chide them overmuch for ogling when she did something so brazen as take a bath in the river… yet still it would have made a strange sight to anyone who came looking. Fortunately for Maryon Wood no one could approach quietly enough to fool her.

“Lady Wood,” the Friar whispered from the shoreline, he alone of her merry band would avert his gaze always and even now, when she turned her green eyed gaze on him he was looking away.

“Has John returned?” Maryon guessed, for she last left instructions to be called on under just such circumstances. The Friar nodded and she smiled before she replied, “Excellent, gather the band toward him while I get dressed if thee would be so kind?”

“It shall be done Lady Wood,” the Friar returned and off he went. Maryon stepped out of the water and took up a few towels to dry herself before she bent over to retrieve her gear. Maryon dressed, beginning with a pair of waist high bright green tights which clung so tightly to her powerful legs one could only just still make out some of the musculature beneath. She then pulled on a pair of high topped, high cut, brown leather undergarments over the tights. She proceeded to seal her modesty above the waist with a thin. straight lined, and long sleeved gambeson shirt of a slightly darker green than those of her tights. A particular pattern began to take shape concerning the color scheme of her outfit. She Pulled on a pair of brown leather gloves and boots which she also pulled tight via straps of gold hued leather. Next she strapped on a pair of small gold trimmed brown leather knee pads with green leather straps. By the time she wove a gambeson headwrap around her head and neck to pack her long red hair tightly away and then dawned a cloakless hood over the top of that, there could be no surprise to discover that they were green also. Finally she slipped into a very special armored leather corset with attached stylized shoulderpads, green as well, trimmed in the gold hued leather but most prominently notable was that splashed across the chest of the piece was a gold emblem of a sparrow in upward flight, its tail feathers and wings spread out equally across the bosom so as to preserve a sense of style.

When all was applied Maryion Wood appeared nothing at all as the Lady of standing that she was, and instead appeared something like the highwaymen who occasionally harassed travelers on the road, allowing of course that she appeared an exceptionally alluring highwaywoman. The effect of this allusion was particularly complete once she applied the final piece of her attire, a fitted black mask.

In all truth, Maryion’s purpose was not so far removed from the roadside bandits whose style she emulated, in certain parts she was even known as the ‘Queen of Thieves,’ but where such rabid criminals would rob just about anyone so unfortunate as to cross their path, Maryion Wood was a highwaymen for the people. Her gear, which might have appeared sinister otherwise, was brightly colored, and immaculately cared for exactly as she was taught by the strange benefactor whom had made it all for her. She cleaned and oiled the leathers daily which provided them with a near glimmering sheen and not once had a blade which struck it managed to cut the material. The tights and gambeson, for even that armored cloth was seemingly to thin to act as the armor it was named for, she washed only in warm water… neither seemed ever to rip or tear. Once in a bout of pure uncontrolled curiosity Maryion had attempted to tear the tights, pulling and tugging at them with every ounce of strength she possessed, which was formidable for a woman, yet she had not even so much as reduced the materials elasticity!

The stylistic flair of it all was entirely for the people. While most woman blushed crimson when she walked by, and many a man ogled at her powerful legs and ass, she appeared like the heroine of justice and virtuous morality that they needed her to be, for which they loved her... that... and the generous heaps of local lords wealth she stole and returned to the peasantry likely influenced them positively as well.

For all she did for them, the peoples of the Kingdom of Britannia had sometimes taken to naming her, Maid of the Masses, which Maryion also liked. However that most common name she was known by, the name which she sometimes felt utterly overtake her once she dawned the hood, and that which protected the grave secret of her identity least the other Lords and Lady’s have her hung by the neck… Was Robyn Hood.

That day Robyn was very far away from home. Curiously an old woman had recently contacted her merry band, the very same strange old woman who had provided her outfit as it were, to ask for Robyn’s generous assistance in defending the lands of Camelot from the vile clutches of that most horrid of maladies… Morgana the Black! To this end it was requested that she and her crew ambush Morgana’s supply trains and distribute the spoils out into Camelot and her surrounding lands. Ordinarily Robyn would balk at assisting a ‘Kingdom’ and its lords in such times even as these, only she knew Camelot’s rulers to be not only fair, but virtuous and entirely self sacrificing… moreover, while she had received payment for the job (a donation as it was referred, ‘to the people of Britannia’ where the money would be given ) Robyn would have done the job for free.

Robyn owed Morgana! One day Robyn would defeat that witch, tear off her mask and proudly declare, ‘T’is I, Maryion Wood, she whom thou cursed, witness that which thee thought weakened made only the stronger!’ T’is yet such a mouthful, Robyn lamented, I should hope to have it all laid out properly when the event comes at last.

Having finished gearing up Robyn collected a green dyed wooden bow from where it rested up against a nearby tree, it was the only weapon she required… curiously there was not a quiver in sight. She then hurried back down the riverbank to where the men were waiting for her.

“Lady Wood,” Little John, a very small and sickly young man who could nevertheless walk about in broad daylight without being seen if need be, offered her deference and made to say more, but he was stopped when she held up a hand to forestall him.

“From now till our duties in Camelot are fulfilled,” she announced, “I have become only Robin Hood and such deference as thee would give to me ought be only that ye would offer an esteemed commander.”

The difference in the merry band that these words produced might have seemed astonishing to an outsider. At once the group’s tensions seemed to bleed out, many began talking amongst themselves seemingly no longer interested in what their leader had to say, and Little John nodded his head playfully, “I saw em’ comin’ up this road here Robyn, clear as day!”

“Excellent,” Robyn chirped and clapped him on the shoulder as she would a brother and asked, “Did thou note the number of wagons?” When he nodded she said, “Go on then, show me, as I taught thee.”

John, who did not know his numbers at all carefully uncurled and tapped at his fingers one at a time until there were three extended and then he held it out to her. Robyn beamed with pride for the young man, still just a boy really. It was a long way from arithmetic but he had come very far from the decrepit, half starved urchin without an ounce of education to his name.

“Wonderful John!” Robyn smiled and hugged the man tight, she then held him at arm’s length and asked, “could thee manage a troop count?” This particular question was sometimes tricky. John held up all ten fingers, which meant only that there were as many, or more, as ten men guarding the convoy. Not my favorite answer, Robyn had to admit to herself, but it was as good as she could hope until John learned his numbers.

“Not to ‘any more than those missus,” John told her with confidence, “I only has the… ten… fingers though…”

“Ten?” Will Scarlet asked as he approached the two. He wore a concerned expression; Robyn shook her head at him, “More?” She nodded. Will then shook his head and offered, “I dun’ like it miss.”

“I can handle more than ten men Will,” Robyn assured him, but she could tell by his expression he was having none of it.

Will turned to Little John and asked, “What ‘bout the wagons John, didj’a get count o’ them what were inside?” John was first silent in response to this question, but then his ears burned red and he dropped his head in shame. Robyn fired a warning expression at Will and pulled Little John into a one armed hug and said, “Thou didst well John,” she promised him.

“Has I?” he asked worriedly, “Wut if missus is harmed fer my mistake?”

“‘My’ Mistake John,” she corrected him, “do not worry thyself on matters of battle. Leave such thoughts to me.” She gently pushed him away, “Get thee back to camp with the others.” John did as he was told though if ever there was a more dejected looking man than he at that hour he was oceans away! Once John was far enough away he would not hear the remainder of the conversation she reclaimed her expression of annoyance for Will.

“I make no apologies missus,” Will folded his arms, “Truth is truth. Ye could…”

”Thou couldst,” Robyn swiftly rebuked him, “Thou art not my subjects out here Will and I am not thy lady!”

Will winced and started over, “Thou couldst be facing many as twenty men Robyn! Even Thou ought to pause at such a number? Ye need me for this one…”

“Absolutely not,” Robyn shut him down immediately. She was so unsettled by his ascertain that she did not chide him for returning so swiftly to the honorifics. There had been a time, years ago when she was young and foolish, that she had gone to battle with her merry men, too many bodies have been laid to rest since. It was true that Will was one of the few in her band that was trained to fight if the need arose, but Robyn’s crew were not brought on fight, “Thou know thee art not here to fight Will. That duty belongs to me.”

“Aye,” Will threw up his arms, “My lot is planen’ and I say to thee t’is a bad plan t’ take on so many to battle. We know thou art capable Robyn, ye are our guiding star but thee must at least take caution!?”

“And so I shall Will,” Robyn promised him, “I shall take all the caution in the world…” From somewhere far away, though not so far, she heard the sound of men laughing as they traveled down the road. “They have come,” Robyn lowered her tone and shooed Will off, “escort the others back to the main camp, gather the loading crew and return with all haste.”

Will strangled the air and made such a face of frustration that she had to reach out and touch his shoulder to steady him, “Thou canst fight Will I know thee can, t’is why I need thee to take the others from here, we cannot very well leave them all defenseless can we?”

Will seemed unable to find an argument around this, yet still he did not wish to go. She knew why, she knew all too well how hard it could be to leave someone to danger, it was why she would never ever do so herself again… but in a fight such as this, she and she alone was certain to survive.

“Am I not strong enough to thee Will?” Robyn asked him, perhaps unfairly.

After a long enough pause for there to be some small amount of shame in him Will nodded, “We go. Pray thee be careful milady,” he said to her, “We are all lost boys without thee.”

Ah! They are are all such good men! Robyn thought to herself. She could hardly keep herself from tearing up when one of them touched her heart as Will had just done so she shooed him away with finality and hurried from the wooded riverbank up the hill toward the main road and hid behind a tree where the caravan would be unlikely to see her.

Yet still they worry to gravely, she told herself of her merry men, be my enemy twenty or thirty, they shall find Robyn Hood more than their match! She put a big grin on her face and waited quietly, taking only one quick glance back over her shoulder to ensure the merry men were gone. After, She kept her ears focused on the clip clop of horses hooves and the rolling drone of wagon wheels. When she deduced they must be near enough she thought, now the fun begins!

Robyn leapt out from her hiding place and jogged out onto the street, fifteen meters or so from where the convoy was marching toward her. As soon as she was seen someone in the marching order shouted a halt. Robyn took up a slightly suggestive pose, leaning heavily on one leg, her bow held out behind her, she waved with her other hand out over her head.

“Greetings gentlemen!” she called out, “I believe ye have something I want!”

There was a moments silence as the men at the front of the column gawked at her. Then one cried out with astonishment, “It’s the Hood!”

The Shadow of Nottingham

The Hood?” One of the soldiers at the front column asked curiously. He, as did they all, wore the black red-trimmed stylized armor of Morgana’s ‘Queendom’ with the sigil of the bloody rose proudly displayed against their tunics. The commonly held belief that Morgana’s army consisted entirely of fowl creatures and demon spawn really was just a belief, the majority of her forces were still human, and any man or woman willing to sell their souls for a paycheck were always welcome to join up with her. While these particular men wore their mistress’s colors, there was a good assortment of materials all around. The two men at the front line wore full plate mail, while the four men farther down the column were in leather, chainmail and cloth armor. The two directly behind the Plate armored swordsmen each held a crossbow as a weapon, and the men behind the crossbowmen were carrying longbows. For the moment, Robyn could not spot any of the rest but she knew there had to be more.

“Aye the Hood!” the other man in plate mail looked sideways at his fellow soldier with astonishment, “Thou dost not know of the Hood? Maid of the Masses? The Shadow of Nottingham! Robyn bloody Hood!?”

“Oh… aye, Robyn!” the second man nodded though Robyn thought she saw a measure of saving face and not an ounce of recognition from him when he looked back at her, “Well…” he drew his sword, “We had best clear the road…” He took a single step toward Robyn before his partner grabbed him by the arm and yanked him back.

“By the Dark Mistress thou art going to lose thy head walkin’ off at the Queen of Thieves all by thy lonesome!”

The other man glanced around wildly, “Queen of the Thieves!? Where!”

“Art thou bloody joking!” The first man cried out, “She’s standin’ right there!” He waved his hand out at Robyn once more. Robyn smirked, Forsooth I believe I am growing endeared toward these fools! Though well entertained by their antics, Robyn was on a schedule. She cleared her throat so as to draw their attention once more.

The noise drew both of their eyes back to her. The smarter man, as Robyn thought of him, held a hand out at his friend and said, “Look, allowin’ that thee obviously has no mind at all, let me do the talkin’ today aye?” He took one, deliberately nonthreatening step toward Robyn.

“Careful,” Robyn tilted her head, be she playful or threatening none could tell, “Thy steps might provoke me.”

“T’is all in good faith,” the soldier promised, he held both hands out in a gesture of peace, “Now look ‘ere’ Shadow, it may not look it as such, but these ‘ere lands are Camelot ruled and far as I know it, thee generally run about terrorizin’ wealthy folks out of Britannia don’t I know it?”

Robyn smirked and stepped over to one of the nearby trees lining the road before she leaned sideways onto it with her arms folded, “go on,” she offered.

The knight smiled as one relieved and nodded his head as if to say ‘I knew it’, “Good,” he said, “Thou mayest not ‘ave realized, but this supply caravan belongs to Morgana the Black and seein’ as thee are not in thine own lands, an’ all, thee may be forgiven for not realizin’ it. So we shall just be on our way then, we are going to pass on by, if you would be so kind as to leave us be, I promise we shall do the same in return?” The man adopted a pleased expression. He must have felt very good about the content of his speech.

“Thou art speaking in jest surely!” the other knight suddenly chimed in and his friend’s smile faltered. The polite knight shook his head urgently at his fellow soldier but the loud knight pushed on, held a hand out toward Robyn and said, “We ‘avent a lick of ladies bits since Oakridge Harbor! Witness thee not the outrageous legs what stumbled into our lap? T’is enough bottom ‘ere for all of us eh and wif the big un’in the back teasin’ us!” The polite Knight simply stared mortified at his fellow.

Disappointment washed over Robyn, and pushed herself off the tree to walk back toward the center of the road, “I shall not mince words with ye Sirs, I did take a liking to thy silly manner and ignorance when first I heard thine unlearned tongues in laborious cooperation with thy thoughts however,” she unslung her bow and spoke directly to the crass soldier, “Thou hast mortally offended me Sir! I shall take thy honor, the honor of all those who serve with thee, and thy caravan of goods in payment. Ye may lay down thine arms in surrender and depart the way ye came, or I shall leave thee with such a tale of defeat as thy manhoods shall never again descend!”

“Oy now ye done it Harold!” The polite knight groaned.

“Oh shut it,” Harold snapped and shoved the other knight away, “How’s a little lost lamb goin’ to ‘urt us wif a Bow an’ no arrows?” He stepped aside, waved forward and shouted, “Crossbows!” The two men directly behind them hurried forward and dropped to their knees, readying their weapons, “Put a couple through ‘er knees to end ‘er occupation would you kindly?”

Robyn smirked a deadly grin, the dangerous predatory smirk of one who lived and breathed for just this opportunity. She held her arms out to her sides, “Take thy best shot gentlemen!”

“Oh we shall miss!” Harold snorted, “Open fire!”

What happened next transpired very fast. The crossbowmen fired their weapons, such was the range that Robyn could not reach them even if she were to sprint at full stride and yet so near as to be almost impossible for trained men to miss their mark. Yet miss they did… or so Harold thought. One moment they fired their weapons, the next two crossbow bolts stuck in the ground a ways past the green garbed heroine.

“Ye missed!” Harold barked.

“I did not!” One of the crossbowman stood so fast one would think he saw a ghost. His features ran pale and he stumbled backward. He pointed at Robyn, “I put one right through her knee! I did!” He had, in fact. Though no one but the two men, their weapons trained on Robyn Hood, could tell the bolts had flown true to their mark… and passed directly through her. It was only Robin who knew why.

“Well obviously thou didst not!” Harold snarled and smacked his fellow swordsmen, the one who had been polite earlier, on the arm, “Baker, he missed you saw it?” Yet Baker was not speaking to his fellow arms men any longer, he took a step back as well. Harold took note, “Oh ye superstitious dogs! Fine then! Archers!” The two men at the back of the column stepped up at the call to arms, they each looked somewhat bewildered by all the excitement, but they nocked an arrow each anyway. Without much preamble this time Harold cried, “Fire!”

The arrows flew true, Robyn twisted so that one was poised to enter into her shoulder, she briefly traded her mass with her shadow, which allowed the projectile to pass harmlessly through her. Robyn restored her own mass quickly enough after so as to reach out and snatch the other arrow directly out of the air. She strung it so swiftly the soldiers could not recover before she let the arrow fly. Harold dropped, howling, the arrow stuck in his knee. It was a career ending wound. Robyn pulled back her bowstring a second time, a slim sliver of rolling shadow materialized in the margin between the bowhead and her fingers that took on the shape of an arrow which she also let fly. It passed through one of the archers who cried out in shock before flopping senselessly to the earth. Robyn pulled back her string again, and let fly another arrow of shadow that struck the archer’s partner, he fell abruptly as well.

“Sound the alarm!” Baker shouted and shoved one of the crossbowmen away from him. To his credit the stunned soldier sprinted off around the front wagon and out of sight, and to Baker’s credit, he unsheathed his blade to charge. Robyn also charged, she fired a third shadow arrow over Baker’s shoulder where it struck the remaining crossbowmen, taking him from the fight. All too easy, Robin smiled to herself.

Just as she and Baker finished closing the gap with one another he swung his sword in a tricky diagonal arc, but at the last instant she switched up her footwork, hopped backwards so that his blade found only air, then surged forward and kicked out with her right leg so that the flat of her foot nicked the pommel of his sword. Baker was stunned to find himself summarily disarmed. Without taking her foot off the ground, Robyn kicked her knee forward and hammered her foot twice into the side of his head. She stepped back one last time, switched her footwork again, then when the punch drunk and unfocused soldier took a wild swing at her, Robyn spun the other way and roundhouse kicked him in the other side of his head. Baker grunted, swayed at the impact, and collapsed to the dirt.

“Pray thee forgive me,” Robyn said, looking down at the unconscious man whom, at the least was somewhat polite, “but thou didst bring a sword to a fist fight.” Robyn tittered at her own joke.

“B-itch!” Harold moaned where he lay in pain clutching his bleeding leg.

“I’ve nothing to say to thee pig!” Robyn told him disdainfully and fired a shadow arrow point blank between his eyes. The projectiles were not deadly, though they could put a large man out to dreamland for several hours and could pin them to a surface for several minutes before they dissipated and rejoined her shadow.

Harold dealt with Robyn took a few steps back and then two bounding strides toward the nearby caravan. She leaped and caught the roof with both hands, then with a mighty tug and her leftover momentum she sprung up more than her full height to land, feet first, on the roof of the carriage.

The climb was not a moment too soon, five swordsmen rounded the wagon with the remaining crossbowmen. From her vantage point Robyn could see that no one else was set to protect this supply caravan on foot. Eleven soldiers outside then, Robyn was mildly annoyed by the outcome. After all Will’s fuss she had hoped the merry men might return and find two dozen foes at least littered unconscious in the wake of her.

The soldiers were confused that their prey was nowhere in sight. When Robyn cleared her throat however, their heads whipped up toward her. There wasn’t much they could have done after that. Heavy as most of their armor was, climbing up on top of a wagon was a significantly greater effort to most people than it was for Robyn, and she already with the advantage of being up to. Robyn began letting loose shadow arrow, after shadow arrow into them which additionally ignored their armor anyway. The first was reserved for the crossbowmen, but after she downed one, then two, then three and four of the swordsmen. When she drew back her bow a sixth time however, nothing materialized.

Robyn glanced back over her shoulder and down. Her shadow, which was spread along the roof of the wagon under the noonday sun, was impossibly faint, only visible really to one who was trained to look for such things. She tsked, I shall need to pay more mind toward ammunition in the future. It was no matter in the end, she would not have enough shadow to access her powers for at least a few minutes, but they would return, T’is only the one left anyhow!

Robyn Hood jumped down to take the last solder on. He shouted, “Die witch!” then he stabbed directly toward her. Robyn leapt high, having anticipated the attack ahead of time, and landed on the flat of his protruding blade. The soldier gasped with astonishment at the sight of her standing unhindered and flawlessly balanced upon his own weapon. Before he could wrap his mind around it she aimed a kick right between his eyes. He fell over backward, out cold, and Robyn lightly stepped off of him onto the dirt.

“‘Die witch,’” she scoffed at the unconscious man and shook her head, “T’is somewhat an ironic insult for one who serves an actual witch do not thee think?”

With the outer guard force defeated the Shadow of Nottingham stepped around the first wagon so she could see the side doors of all the carriages before she called out loudly, “Here here! I am Robyn Hood of Britannia, come to relieve ye of all thy goods and gold! I have defeated thy guard force, if there are any still who would challenge me and my claim to these supplies, let him come forth with all haste to stop me!”

She waited… and waited. There was not a sound or even a wagon shuffle to indicate she was heard. After a half minute longer she shrugged and said aloud, “I suppose that means the lot is mine!” She stepped up to the front wagon of the caravan and opened the door. The interior was piled with gold knickknacks, jewelry, and what looked like keepsakes, spoils of raided villages in service to Camelot most likely. We shall see to it that all is reclaimed by those who were robbed of this!

She left the valuables and came to the middle wagon in the road and opened it as well. Inside were rations. A wagonload of food in a three wagon train, even two such wagon loads really, was not worth all that much to an army. T’is cruel only, to take the winter stores of those who have need of them most when such stores ought not even feed thy forces a single sunrise!

With greater disapproval than ever, Robyn hopped back down onto the dirt and started toward the third carriage. She thought it most likely to be rations also. Yet, just as she was reaching for the handle, it twisted. Robyn gasped and took three well executed steps backward and readied her bow to assess the threat.

“Such a mighty racket! I suppose I ought come and see…” a husky, yet unmistakably feminine voice uttered from inside the carriage. What stepped out however caused Robyn to take a few more steps in retreat. A blonde haired woman, if she could be called such a thing, clomped out onto the road. She was so large that she had to bend low to get out the door and when she rose to her full height, she towered two heads and a half above Robyn herself.

“Light! Thou art a giant!” Robyn could not keep the words from her lips. The mammoth of a woman was adorned in dark violet, light leather armors which covered some, but not most of her skin, however what was unhidden by the Giant’s lack of protection or modesty only served to cause greater alarm. The woman’s body and limbs seemed built like the roots of an oak… and yet there was a curvaceous shape to her as well, lacking a musculature that seemed overly large or overworked for her frame. By glance alone, the giant seemed natural, as though she were born enormously as intended and not at all an enormous mistake.

“Only little minds see something larger and more powerful than they and assume them to be Giants,” the woman chuckled. She tilted her head and looked Robyn up and down like she was sizing a morsel but she paused most curiously at the sight of Robyn’s muscular legs, “Oh my? Thou art a powerful specimen are thee not?” She smirked, “For a human.”

“What art thou?” Robyn asked, she had heard tales, only legends really, of giants in the high mountains to the west possessing of great strength and who spoke in unusual patterns of speech, but she had never seen, nor known one who had seen, these creatures in actuality. “Have thee come from the mountain?”

“Ah powerful and knowledgeable… delicious young thing, thou art worthy of my appetites,” the giant licked her lips and seemed almost to strip Robyn with her eyes in a way that made it seem very much like she wasn’t looking to eat what she described as delicious. Robyn felt her ears turn red and she took another step back.

“Listen here my lady…” Robin began to say but she cut off and took another step in retreat because the Giant took a step toward her.

“Thou hast a fancy way with words, little green lady, not like the blundering buffoons I have traveled with,” the giant said, Robyn was becoming very cross at the way the giant seemed only to be analyzing her, however before she could protest the giant said, “I think there is a Lordling’s girl under that hood. I should very much like to know who thou art underneath… as shall my Mistress also.”

“Oh I think Morgana would like that very much!” Robyn clenched her fists, that tore it! The giant of a woman, intriguing though she was, stood in league with Morgana, yet if thou believeth thee shall take my mask from me, prepare thy heart for disappointment!

Secrets Overwhelming

Do not flee from me little Green Lady,” the giant took on a sultry grin as she advanced, Robyn tried to keep pace with her retreat as she assessed the threat but she required two steps to every step the giant made, “Pray tell me, whom I have the pleasure of observing?”

To save time and perhaps a fight altogether Robyn answered her, “I am known throughout Albion as Robyn Hood, though my enemies call me the Shadow of Nottingham, a name well feared. Thou wouldst do well to fear it also!”

The giant of a woman actually laughed which further angered Robyn, “Very well Lady Hood, I am called Hrist Maidenbreaker, but let not my earned surname fool thee, I promise to take very good care of those legs. Tell me, art thou a virgin?”

Robyn’s eyes widened with alarm and she clenched her fists. “T’is enough! I ought not to have expected anything less from a servant of that witch!” Saying no more Robyn stopped retreating, ran at Hrist and fired a powerful straight kick at her foe!

“OH!” Robyn grunted, her attack impacted, then seemed to bounce off of Hrist’s stone hard abdominal muscles. How? T’is impossible! No one can withstand my legs!

Hrist, for her part had stopped her advancement and chuckled, “Powerful for a human is as saying, ‘powerful like a flea’ to one such as I Lady Hood.” She took on a suggestive pose, pushing her abdomen out further as if to say ‘give it your best shot.’

Robyn gritted her teeth, If it is how thee wish it, I shall not disappoint! Robyn didn’t know why her first attack had met with so little effect, but she was certain that she could break through the woman’s thick muscle. “HA!” Robyn called and fired off a powerful series of kicks with her right leg aimed for Hrist’s side. She put everything she had into the attacks but each blow rebounded, and by the third kick Robyn’s own leg was beginning to feel sore! Inconceivable! Robyn balanced and uttered aloud, “How… how can this be?”

“HURK!” Robyn unfortunately did not have the time to contemplate her impending peril. For the precious instants of astonishment she oft utilized against her foes was in this instance used against herself. Hrist gripped her by the throat, which resulted in the guttural noise previously indicated, but then slammed Robyn up against the carriage. “NGHH!”

“If Lady Hood is finished?” Hrist asked, “Perhaps it is my turn?” Robyn struggled madly in the undignified position, and kicked wildly at Hrist’s stomach but her blows met with no more success than before. Hrist seemed only to laugh the attacks off and tilted her head. She reached up with her free hand and caught one of the heroine’s legs just under the thigh, which she began to rub up and down with her hand, causing the hairs on the back of Robyn’s neck to stand on end. The tights protected her modesty somewhat, and her skin from cuts, but against this they afforded no protection! “Mmmm,” Hrist purred as she felt up her foes powerful legs, “Thou art so fit… thee might survive me.”

“Stgh-stghop… thaght!” Robyn choked. She thrashed all the harder enough to dislodge her leg.

Soon Hrist’s expression turned more serious. “I do not like calling thee Lady Hood,” she announced, “I wish to see who I am breaking today.” She reached out toward Robyn’s face.

My Mask! Robyn felt a powerful surge of heat travel through her chest and thighs. Fear mingled with astonishment. No one had ever dared reach for her mask, yet none had ever had her in such a position as to try either! A wild expression overcame her and to Hrists own surprise, Robyn’s lower body rose up with alarming acrobatic grace, she wrapped one of her mighty thighs around the arm pinning her to the tree, and with every last ounce of strength that was being choked out of her, Robyn fired three kicks from the other foot directly into Hrist’s face.

“HRAGHH!!!!” Hrist roared and as she recoiled she threw Robyn away from herself. The Maid of the Masses impacted painfully with the road several feet away and rolled still several more.

RIIIP

“Unghhhh,” the heroine moaned and did not immediately stir. Her head remained light from lack of oxygen, yet she knew she had not much time. That tearing noise terrified her also.

On the other end, despite her injury, Hrist did not appear overly angered where she rubbed at her bleeding nose. If anything her eyes drank the sight of Robyn’s collapsed form with more intense concentration and a faint pinkness overcame the giants cheeks. Robyn’s hood was still dangling from her hands, “Thou hast spirit Lady Hood!” Hrist laughed with mad desire, “I like spirit!”

Light this is madness! Robyn thought, she sucked in as much air as she could via controlled breaths and pushed herself onto one knee. With one arm she reached up to her head and felt her hood. As she feared, it was gone, but the underlying headwrap was still tight and secure. This has come to far! She realized. She needed to end this!

Luckily, in all the excitement she still had her trusty bow, and enough time had passed for her shadow to regain at least some of her power. I should have dematerialized and freed myself from her grasp, Robyn realized but hindsight was always flawless. Hrist began walking toward her, so Robyn raised her bow as she stood to her full height; “Mountain born or not thee shall not overcome me with brute force alone!” she said and fired. Hrist anticipated the attack and leapt, with alarming quickness for one so big, away to dodge the attack!

“NO!” Robyn cried and strung her bow a second time….. But no arrow presented itself. T’is yet not enough time has past! She realized in horror, Light! I have wasted all my arrows on those soldiers! My shadow has gone… I am powerless!

Before she could fully realize her situation Hrist charged at speed. Robyn stumbled several steps away as quickly as she could, but Hrist’s strides were so long… and at the last moment, too far away for Robyn’s muscle memory concerning ordinary foes to accurately predict, Hrist dove at her. The giant caught Robyn unprepared, hands clamping down on the heroines shoulders and then forced the Shadow of Nottingham down into the dirt back first where she grunted, “UNGH!”

Hrist then got up on her knees with her shins laid out over Robyn’s lower legs to pin the heroine to the earth and she said, “Got thee again,”

“Like hell thou hast!” Robyn cried and swung her bow like a club for the giants head, but Hrist snagged it from her before she hurled the weapon away from them.

“NO!” Robyn cried again, she tried to hold onto her weapon but such was Hrist’s strength that it was torn from her grasp and sailed off to land between two of the wagons. Robyn turned her struggles toward violence and slammed punch after punch into Hrist’s rock hard abs, but she met with much less success even than her mightier kicks could muster.

Once Hrist had amused herself a while longer with her prey’s antics she reached out with one hand and shoved against Robyn’s chest, driving the woman back to the ground. “Thou shalt have no luck with those scrawny arms,” Hrist told her, which greatly offended Robyn who trained her body greatly, and though her arms were no doubt lesser in strength than her legs she considered herself no weakling! “I am much more interested in those shapely thighs.”

“AH!” Robyn gasped when she felt the hand Hrist wasn’t using to pin her down begin to fondle and feel her legs, beginning around the outside of the thigh, they would slide up and over to pinch and squeeze the inner leg. The mixture of Hrist’s rough motions and the smooth tickling of her silky tights against her skin caused Robyn to blush.

“O-oh! Stop that!” she demanded, reaching out with one hand to grasp at the arm pinning her down while the other gripped Hrists wrist where it took free advantage of her, but Robyn’s strength was not up to match. “Ah! Stop this at once harlot!”

“Hush pleasing one,” Hrist barked at her, “know when thou art defeated!”

Defeated? Robyn thought such a thing was impossible and yet, in her present position, spoken by Hrist as things were. The word caused her to shudder. She was made so uncomfortable for this that she steeled her resolve.

“Robin Hood! Defeated! NonsEEEK!” Robyn’s defiance was cut short. Hrist moved the arm pinning her down so that she could grip Robyn’s leather corset over the breast where one of the wings of the sparrow emblem covered and squeezed!

In the next moment Robyn received the biggest shock of her life. Hrist leaned down over her then, as she mauled and groped the heroine’s breasts with one arm, the hand pawing at the tights slid all the way up and pressed two fingers just hard enough against the leather panties over where they covered her maidenhood to make Robyn gasp, then just as Robyn opened her mouth to protest Hrist seized forward and kissed the green garbed maiden full on the lips.

The mighty muffled ‘Mpphh!’ of protest did nothing to end the assault. This… this cannot be happening!? Robyn despaired. Her wide eyes glossed over with a film of tears, her arms fought with Hrists but could save her not even an inch of leverage, My strength... t’is nothing compared to her… my powers. They are my only hope! Yet she had used them so heavily at the start of the robbery she was essentially tapped out. Some time had passed still surely? Perhaps she had some power yet!

Knowing this Robyn did her best to drown out the barrage of sensation. Then with determination Hrist might have noticed if she wasn’t so busy pleasing herself, Robyn shut her eyes tightly, she concentrated and put everything she was worth into herself and willed her mass to switch with her shadow. If she could only get free of Hrist now, she could flee until she had enough shadow arrows to put the giant down…

But nothing happened.

No! No! Light save me! I’m still powerless! B-but wait… no I am not…

“Mmm-mmmmppppphhh…” Robyn mewled into her foes lips. She could no longer will herself away from her foes assault. Thought toward resistance began to crumble as Hrist began to rub her palm up and down over the Shadow of Nottingham’s sex, the pool of heat building there both frightened and overwhelmed the heroine… she needed to try something… anything to fight back, instead her arms flopped back against the dirt. Hrist’s tongue penetrated her lips and sloshed around her mouth. Robyn tried to bite down on the intrusion… and found it thick, unyielding like the rest of her indomitable foe. All the while she began to feel warmer and warmer.

Why is it like this? Robyn lamented, I… I am yielding… I m-must not… yield! despite herself, despite the resistance of thought, her body seemed to melt, and her hips began to gyrate in time with Hrist’s efforts, Yet… she is… strong… unyielding…

“Well done Lady Hood,” The giant broke the kiss long enough to say, “Thou knowest that thee are beaten. I shall lay claim to Robyn Hood as she thought to lay claim to our ladies supplies.”

“Please…” Robyn mumbled meekly, the mention of ‘our lady’ brought out some last bastion of resistance, “Let me… gmmmmmmmm…” but she was silenced shortly by another kiss. Robyn’s eyes shut once more, though not in concentration this time.

Cannot… give up… the last bastion of herself struggled, must… not… submit. “Mmmmmmhmmmmm,” Robyn whimpered submissively. Her body was practically aglow with inner fire. Hrist finished her foreplay and slipped two fingers beneath the lip of Robyn’s panty, and then pressed deep into the heroines sex, forcing both her enormous fingers and the flexible silken material of Robyn’s tights up inside as well. Finally it became too much for the humbled Shadow of Nottingham. Robyn Hood’s thighs trembled, then opened, her hip bucked upward mightily, and with a quieter sound than most, she came. The spread of cum spurted forth, coating Hrist’s fingers and created a dark wet stain in her tights that overcame her inner thighs.

“N-oh,” she practically whispered when Hrist broke the kiss and leaned back up all the way to her knees. Robyn remained lain spread out. Hrist licked her fingers of the wetness and ‘mmmmm’ed, then with a knowing expression she glanced down and stroked Robyn’s cheek. The helpless folk heroine’s head turned mildly into the gesture.
“So it is that the ‘mighty’ Robyn Hood has another secret?” Hrist chuckled, “enjoy my conquest did thee, oh helpless Lady?”

In answer Robyn could only turn her head away in shame. She could not deny it was so… in her powerless state, made so helpless by her enemy, Robyn’s arousal was maddening.

“By the dark thou wast made for one like me,” Hrist chuckled again, “I shall admit it was pleasing to dominate the ‘Lady Hood’ and so much more pleasing that it be she… yet I should say that in conquest thee now owe more of thyself to me?”

“What?” Robyn gasped. She was slow to come around, Hrist unclipped the fold at her head wrap that kept it secured and fully unwound the object, allowing Robyn’s flame red hair to fall out like a halo around her shoulders, “I… need that…”

“My Lady thou art a beautiful prize,” Hrist told her breathlessly at the sight, but still she reached out, “Surrender to me thy last secret… let it bind thee to my service forever” Hrist still wished to rob her of Robyn mask! The thought shocked sense back into her. Reminded her that, no, she was not defeated while still she wore her mask, that despite the humiliation she felt damp across her thighs she was not weak of body… and that without the heat of shameful lust to affect her, she was very clear of mind!

Hrist reached slowly down toward Robyn’s face, her fingers brushed the lip of the mask. Robyn could not count on her shadow. There might yet be power there but she could not be certain of it after all she had endured, instead she thrust her palm out toward Hrist’s face and tried the only thing she thought might work.

It was not actually much, nor so bright or wondrous as she remembered causing in the past… yet so near to Hrist’s eyes the bright, though small, flash of light nevertheless seared her retinas.

“WHOAAAA!” Hrist roared and leaped backward almost comically off of the prone warrior. Perhaps she expected some burst of lightning or otherwise, instead she would be embarrassed to remember the near pathetic flare which had stolen her prize!

T’was so weak… why? Robyn thought of the power, but it did not truly matter. She had to MOVE. Robyn got back up onto her feet. She needed to fight smarter if she was going to survive this!

“I am beginning to grow weary of this!” Hrist growled then turned an angry expression on Robyn.

That is well! Grow angry! Robyn strategized, let it make thee foolish!

Indeed Hrist’s method of attack had not changed. The giant charged her. Robyn turned and sprinted for the nearest wagon, she leapt up, kicked off the wall then used the full force of her strength and gravity to spin kick the charging giant. The blow struck Hrist in the side and this time it did not bounce off. The giant was shunted away. “That… actually hurt Lady Hood?”

Hrist stumbled with her back turned, Robyn did not wait, but ran toward the giant and kicked as hard as she could into her heel. Hrist cried out and fell to her knees.
“What!? What is happening?”

“Retribution!” Robyn snarled. With the giant downed the Maid of the Masses sprinted to where her bow had fallen and picked it up. By now she was sure her power would have returned. Hrist was back up onto her feet looking bewildered at the green figure.

“Thou art mine?” she demanded, “Thou didst surrender to me?”

“Thou dost only wish!” Robyn snapped and pulled back the string, she saw the shadow form willed it to become more arrows until three such projectiles were nocked and then fired. Hrist tried to dodge again but this time was caught by one of the other arrows which fired out to the sides. She yelped where it stuck into her shoulder.

For an instant Hrist stared thoughtfully at Robyn. “Captivating,” Hrist mumbled, her eyes rolled up into her head and she collapsed.

Robyn spent several seconds gasping and catching her breath… and took stock, I… I must cleanse my tights before the Merry Men return and witness me so humbled… She was gravely unsettled by the battle, but ever thoughtful that her secrets remain so. Will might never again stay silent if he knew all which transpired with Hrist. To this end she headed back toward the woods, intending to find the river, but just as she reached the tree line she heard the sound of massive sprinting footfalls behind her.

It cannot be!

Exhausted from the battle and all else, Robyn’s reflexes were too far behind. Before she could react she felt a powerful pair of arms wrap around her waist. She immediately tried to phase but found that firing the three arrows had again depleted her store of power…

“UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She groaned when the powerful set of arms squeezed tight and lifted her completely off the ground so that her back went up against a large pair of breasts.

“Shadows cannot harm those blessed by the Mistress Lady Hood,” Hrist hissed into Robyn’s ears, this was news to Robyn. “Yet otherwise thou wouldst have bested me.”

Light… Robyn despaired, that means my powers are… useless!? With only strength to combat this brute… Robyn’s hopes were dashed.

“Yet that thou might turn certain defeat into near victory after all?” Hrist squeezed tighter and licked the side of Robyn’s neck, causing the heroine to both groan and shiver simultaneously. “Thou art a foe worthy to conquer, yet I see now that I shall have to completely break thee if I am to claim thy servitude!” She squeezed harder.

“Nooooouughhhh!” Robyn moaned. She knew what was happening. Hrist would crush her to impotence… she could not allow that to come to pass! Robyn kicked her feet wildly for purchase, but found only air, she managed to kick one of the nearby trees but it only served to make Hrist take a step back.

Robyn was growing short of breath! I cannot breath! I need air! For the next minute or so, they remained as such. Hrist ever so slowly tightened her old whilst Robin’s struggles ever so slowly weakened.

“I…. shall never… gaaaah… give up!” Robyn gnashed… yet tears of effort were streaking down her face. She ought not have spoken for there was precious little oxygen left in her. Her arms began to go slack while her shiny tights covered thighs trembled more than they could kick any longer. No… I must…. breath… I feel so… weak… Yet still she managed to say, “I will not… surrender… my… mask!”

“So I seeghhh!” Hrist growled as she squeezed even tighter. Robyn’s eyes bulged, “I shall just have to take it then!” Despite her intense effort, she emphasized the threat with a light nibble at Robyn’s earlobe.

It was the nibble perhaps more than anything that finished Robyn. The gesture expressed so much power in their situation that Robyn felt her body tingling once more, and not solely with need for oxygen.

I… I have nothing left… Robyn Hood finally went slack. The Shadow of Nottingham was finished, Maid of the Masses subdued. Hrist dropped her and let her flop limply onto the earth. Robyn’s eyes looked up at her conqueror, their usual green spark and ferocity dulled. I… cannot… move…

“Art thou finished at last?” Hrist asked, she set a boot down over the sparrow emblem on Robyn’s chest and rocked her a few times, when this brought out only a light whimper the giant grinned to herself. “At last!” Slowly Hrist leaned down beside her defeated adversary.

This is it… Robyn realized, She will have my mask! I cannot do anything to stop her!

“Once I know who thou art,” Hrist said to her while she stroked at a cheek “I think that I shall take thee with me to Britannia and take all the wealth of the common folk there. I shall let them witness their beloved heroine as she now is, utterly within my power…” Hrist licked her lips and took the lip of the mask between her fingers. She paused with curiosity when Robyn’s eyes focused somewhat on her.

“I… shall never… follow thee…”

“I believe,” Hrist whispered and held her gaze, “that thou knowest as well, once I have thy secret, thy face alone shall surrender all thy power and freedom to me ‘Milady’.”

Hrist was right of course… there was nobody who would not recognize Lady Maryion Wood in Britannia or otherwise. If she did not wish to be hung a traitor by her own father for all the trouble she had caused, and to protect her friends and beloved family members from Hrist… the Giant would have a slave of her!

No… It cannot end this way! Robyn felt true tears falling down her cheeks, the lip of her mask was peeled upward, Light… by all that is good and merciful, that I might yet do some good in this devilish world… preserve my secret! LIGHT PROTECT ME!

Was it coincidence? Is there such a thing?

“Unhand that maiden!” A high commanding voice cut through the air. Hrist froze where she was and glanced up toward the voice. She released the mask. Robyn’s head tilted sideways in time to see a dark haired woman in a pure white gown that was literally glowing like the first embers of dawn, “Do so now Barbarian or I shall burst thee to cinders!”
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Apologies for taking so long to pick this back up. I really enjoyed reading through this, and I think you did a good job conjuring fresh, vibrant fantasy heroines to each give a perilous adventure to. Each had an awesome appearance, and the visual aids were appreciated, showing off the striking colour palette and look of each heroine. Again, I'm a sucker for the setting you're using, and I think it's imaginatively used here to set up really vivid, engrossing scenes in each chapter, each dripping with fantasy. I'm still on board with the oldie world dialogue and narration - and I think you mesh it well with the more clearly contemporary voice the story has along the way. Generally, the writing is very strong. The riff on Robin Hood made for a really engaging, plucky heroine, and the prospect of her pep withering in the face of Hrist's treatment did set off some fireworks for me. So much so that I would love to have a go at a similar character. Maybe I'd like the pacing on the peril scenes turned a dial or two down, allowing them a paragraph or two more time to play out (tried to think of some cooking metaphor here, but every attempt was essentially a crime against humanity) and mature - but I'm a jaded deviant who may well say that about everything.

This is a really creative and unique story, and I hope to see more of it. There's loads of potential with the world and characters that you've set up, and the prospect of mildly harder peril in the future is certainly enticing. Either way, thanks for writing up what you have.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Void wrote:
5 years ago
Apologies for taking so long to pick this back up. I really enjoyed reading through this, and I think you did a good job conjuring fresh, vibrant fantasy heroines to each give a perilous adventure to. Each had an awesome appearance, and the visual aids were appreciated, showing off the striking colour palette and look of each heroine. Again, I'm a sucker for the setting you're using, and I think it's imaginatively used here to set up really vivid, engrossing scenes in each chapter, each dripping with fantasy. I'm still on board with the oldie world dialogue and narration - and I think you mesh it well with the more clearly contemporary voice the story has along the way. Generally, the writing is very strong. The riff on Robin Hood made for a really engaging, plucky heroine, and the prospect of her pep withering in the face of Hrist's treatment did set off some fireworks for me. So much so that I would love to have a go at a similar character. Maybe I'd like the pacing on the peril scenes turned a dial or two down, allowing them a paragraph or two more time to play out (tried to think of some cooking metaphor here, but every attempt was essentially a crime against humanity) and mature - but I'm a jaded deviant who may well say that about everything.

This is a really creative and unique story, and I hope to see more of it. There's loads of potential with the world and characters that you've set up, and the prospect of mildly harder peril in the future is certainly enticing. Either way, thanks for writing up what you have.
Thanks for the comment! I'm only sad to say it may be awhile before I get back to this. It's a lot of work amid a lot of work, and its all a bit to much for me at the moment, but that's not to say I didn't have any idea where I was going xD.

I certainly intended to keep the olde tymey English, and had a little help from an IM commentor that hopefully made it easier to follow (and more grammatically correct) in the later chapters than it may have been in the first few (things like when to use Thee or though... pluralities etc.) There may even be one more (wood nymph/protector of the forest!) heroine to introduce before the end of it all who hopefully will feel as unique as these three. (Gee I really just spoiled that didn't I >.>)

The biggest challenge for me with this story was to keep the 'introduce heroine/show heroine's capabilities/induce peril' formula whilst maintaining anything approaching an overarching story... which wasn't necessarily an issue so much with these first few arcs as it may be going forward. While I actually intended for the next few chapters or so to be largely peril free, I've already left off writing out a few scenes as 'givins' (Such as the fact that Lynet has already well recovered from her ordeal and received Mordred's 'mail' between the ending of Adalinda's portion and that final bit in Robyn's) because I don't want to lose the formula or pacing to much.