Fuchsia Fox: "March of the Toys", by Centurion

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Merry Christmas!

This is a "Christmas" Fuchsia Fox story that was actually finished much earlier this year, but a little bit too late to post for Christmas 2017. I had hoped to post this about a week ago, just before this Christmas, but alas, real life got in the way. I am so happy, though, to FINALLY get this story posted. Centurion and I hope that you enjoy this holidays tale. As always, please do give your feedback!

Happy Holidays, everybody!

Fuchsia Fox: "March of the Toys"
By Centurion

Chapter 1 -- Arlington, Virginia. Christmas Eve

Jennifer Fletcher paused just inside the mall entrance, stepping briskly a little to one side to avoid being crushed by the crowd of last minute Christmas shoppers entering behind her. Just inside was a display with a smiling plastic animatronic elf, waving one arm stiffly and saying, "Ho ho ho! Only one more shopping day until Christmas! You don't want to get put on the Naughty List! Ho ho ho!"

The pretty brunette glared at the elf in distaste as she pulled out her phone and dialed her husband's number. Martin didn't answer right away, which was not unexpected because he was a U.S. Army captain stationed at the Pentagon. She let it ring, unbuttoning her peacoat and revealing more of the wine-red woolen shirtdress she was wearing underneath with its flared skirt swishing around her satiny thighs. Her slim, shapely legs ended in fur-lined winter boots with wedge heels. Jenn was just beginning to think that she should have just sent Martin a text when there was a click as he picked it up. She smiled playfully.

"Have I told you lately," Jennifer said in her sexiest, sultriest voice, "just how much a handsome hunk in uniform makes me so wet and willing?"

There was a pause for about three heartbeats. "Yeah, I get that a lot, Jenn," said a completely unexpected voice.

"OSCAR JENKINS!" Jennifer gasped, blushing like a rose. "What are you doing answering my husband's phone?"

"I'm sorry, Jenn," Lt. Jenkins chuckled. "Fletch is in a meeting with General Hughes and the POTUS. He had to leave his phone in his desk. Can I take a message? I mean, other than the one about how much my hot bod turns you on?"

"Well..." the girl said. "I just wanted to know if he was going to be late tonight. I'm at Seven Corners right now, so I'll probably be late myself."

"I'll tell him to call you back once he gets out of the meeting."

"Thanks. Hey, Oscar? Let me ask you a question. What can I get Martin for Christmas?"

"Wow, that is a tough one. Left it kind of late, didn't you?"

"His interests are basketball," Jenn said, "military history, the mountains, and obscure science fiction movies. He likes Venus2, but their concert is sold out already. I thought about getting him a Rolex, but he already has one his mother gave him."

Oscar hummed. "Instead of just getting him something," he said, "you might think about fulfilling one of his fantasies."

"Well, I did ask him once about going to the Comic Book convention as Captain America and the Black Widow, but he said he wasn't interested in that kind of thing."

"That's not quite what I meant," Oscar said. "Something a guy REALLY fantasizes about. Something like... a threesome with you, him, and the Fuchsia Fox!"

Jennifer couldn't help blushing. Lieutenant Jenkins didn't realize that she actually WAS the Fuchsia Fox. "Seriously, Oscar!"

"Hey, that's what I want for Christmas," Oscar said.

"I'll keep that in mind," Jennifer said primly. Then her cheeks grew hot as she realized what she had just said. "Wait a minute! I didn't mean--"

"I know what you meant," Oscar laughed. "Honestly you and the Fox together would be my idea of Heaven. But it'd probably be more than one guy could handle, know what I'm saying? But if you can't get a hold of the sexiest superheroine in the world, there's always Major Wright. The way she sometimes looks at Fletch, I think she could be talked into standing in for the Fox in this case." He laughed again. "Look, I've got to go. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I got him a wallet."

Jennifer hung up her phone and returned it to her purse, still musing pleasantly about how Oscar had called her "the sexiest superheroine in the world". She knew that she shouldn't feel excited about what other men thought about her super-powered alter ego, and yet increasingly she did. The idea of all those men seeing her in her sexy costume and lusting after her made her heart flutter between her breasts! To hear Oscar saying how he’d like a threesome with not only the Fuchsia Fox, but with her, Jennifer, as well, that caused her even more of a flutter! She hugged the compliments to her now like a secret thought, a playful smile flirting around her lips. As she ventured into the mall, carrying her peacoat over her left arm, there was a spring in her step that set her short skirt swishing seductively against her slim, shapely legs.

She didn't notice that the animatronic elf had turned his head to watch her depart, still smiling and waving. His glassy, round, camera lens eyes focused on her cute little derriere as she walked off.

The mall was full of last minute shoppers. Jennifer hadn't meant to leave it so late, but with one thing and another, she simply hadn't had time for shopping lately. She found the sports memorabilia store that one of the girls at work had told her about and she strolled around, not seeing anything that really jumped out at her as something Martin would absolutely love. Reluctantly she moved on, window-shopping a men's clothing store. She had the vague thought of getting him a hoodie or something with his team's logo, but somehow that didn't feel right. "Clothes, Jennifer?" she muttered to herself. "That's pretty desperate."

As she was passing by a toy store, a display in the window hit her eyes almost like a punch. About a dozen dolls were arranged in the window imprisoned inside narrow, purplish pink boxes. Fuchsia Fox dolls! Thomas Westerton had mentioned the idea to her months ago in order to get her permission, but this was the first Jenn had seen of them. She wasn't quite sure how she felt to be immortalized in plastic.

Each one was about eleven inches tall, proportioned like a fashion model and dressed in a removable fabric costume -- ankle boots, elbow length gloves, tiny little miniskirts, and halter tops with her fox-head emblem. The only thing missing was tiny little bracelets of Ishtar. Jenn briefly touched the real things resting on her own wrists, feeling grateful that it was still known only to a few people that those alien artifacts were the source of her powers.

The sound of a ringing bell broke into her thoughts. A stout little man in a Santa Claus costume and a bushy white beard was waddling slowly along, carrying a hand-bell and pausing every few seconds to say "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" He was rather short, not even as tall as Jennifer's five foot nine.

At the same time, a long cart was passing by just behind her, loaded high with oversized boxes in bright gift wrapping and bows, hemming her in against the store front window. Jennifer flashed a smile at the Santa as she turned sideways to let him squeeze past.

"Hello, little girl," he chuckled, his eyes twinkling. "Would you like to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas?"

"I think I'm a little too old for that kind of thing, Santa," Jennifer said good-naturedly, feeling the cart load of boxes behind her brush against her pert tush.

"You're never too old," he said. "Let me tell you a secret..." He beckoned her closer, leaned forward slightly as Jenn bent closer to listen.

Just then he struck his hand-bell. The clear tone reverberated in the air, rapidly sliding into subsonic frequencies. Jennifer winced, dropping her peacoat and putting her hands to her ears as the ringing seemed to penetrate to her very brain, disorienting her. The Santa reached out with his right hand -- the one not holding the bell -- and draped a green woolen scarf around her neck, wrapping it around her face and holding it there. "Unnnnnn," the girl moaned, struggling as the scarf tightened. The cloying scent of some kind of knockout drug hit her nostrils even as her head swam and darkness began closing over her.

"Don't struggle, little girl," Santa whispered, grabbing Jennifer's wrist to restrain her attempts to escape. The brunette's alluring silken legs folded up as she passed out into his arms and he let her topple backward against the cart. The whole side of the box opened to allow Jenn's slim young body to tumble inside, then snapped shut again, swallowing her whole. It happened so fast that none of the passersby, intent on their own shopping, noticed what had happened.

"Ho ho ho!" Santa chuckled out loud, tossing her peacoat and purse into another box. He was grinning under his bushy beard as the cart kept moving with its captive. "Merry Christmas!"

Chapter 2 –

The cart snaked its way through the mall to the loading docks in the rear and onto a panel truck. Santa hurriedly followed it, sliding open the oversized box to check on his prisoner. The girl was lying in a heap, her coltish legs tangled together, but still out. A small frown dimpled her flawless brow as she began to stir. Quickly her abductor took a small egg-shaped device from the pouch of his Santa costume, stuck it carefully to her forehead by means of an adhesive strip on its back, and switched it on. A tiny blue LED began to circle around and around on the face of the gadget, and with a soft sigh Jennifer lapsed back into unconsciousness.

"Sweet dreams, little girl," Santa said. "That Delta-rhythm inducer will keep you in sleepy-land until I'm ready for you." He removed his bushy fake beard to reveal the nondescript face of Abiroth N'Gai, alias the Toymaker.

"The Fuchsia Fox, helpless in my clutches at last!" the villain gloated. "It was very naughty of you to leave your Christmas shopping so late! Do you know that I've been waiting WEEKS for the opportunity to capture you? As it is, I'll barely have time to get you gift wrapped in time for Christmas. I ought to put you over my knee and spank you. In fact, I believe I--"

He was interrupted by the sound of a telephone ringtone. Slightly alarmed, Toymaker rummaged through the adjacent box and found the captured heroine's purse, where her phone was ringing. He glanced at the caller I.D. -- "Martin Fletcher."

Fletcher? Toymaker frowned for a moment, then his eyes alit with satisfaction. Wasn't there a Captain Fletcher who had been mentioned once in a magazine article as the Fuchsia Fox's liaison with the Army? That only confirmed that there had been no mistake. "You're just a little too late, Captain Fletcher," Toymaker muttered. And yet... he didn't want to run the risk that the Army had some means of tracing her GPS coordinates. "Ivy, my dear!" he called, stuffing the still ringing phone back into the girl's purse.

Instantly a pretty girl with a blonde pixie haircut hurried forward, bells jingling, miniskirt twirling around her pert behind. Her gracefully slim body was dressed in a very short elf costume made of green velour trimmed in white fur, along with a matching cap and curly toed slippers. "Yes, Master?" she said, smiling as vacantly as a life-sized doll -- which of course, she was.

"Run this purse into the mall and turn it over to Lost and Found," the Toymaker instructed her. "Then wait there until I give you further instructions."

"At once, Master." As Ivy scurried off on her errand, Toymaker slammed shut the rear door of the panel truck, and seconds later it was rumbling off into frosty late December afternoon.

Martin Fletcher clicked off his phone without leaving a message on his wife's voice mail. His fingers tapped thoughtfully on his desk. That was strange. Jennifer had left word with Oscar for him to call her, and then when he did, she wouldn't answer. Even if she was shopping for a gift for him, the least she could have done was say hello and give him some idea how long she might be.

"Any problem, Fletch?" Oscar asked, standing by the door with his hat and his coat in hand.

"I don't know," Fletcher said, activating the app on his phone which would locate Jennifer's phone. The map appeared, and sure enough, she was still at the Seven Corners shopping center. That meant she was still shopping for a present. If for some reason she had needed to transform into her super-powered secret identity, the Fuchsia Fox, her purse along with her street clothes would have magically ended up back at their apartment. Maybe he should drive over to the mall and surprise her.

Out in rural Fairfax County, the panel truck drove past a "Winter Wonderland" Christmas lights display and pulled off onto a deserted side road. Shortly after that, it backed into a dilapidated-looking barn. The rear door of the truck slid upward just as the rear wall of the barn opened and extended a narrow ramp with guard rails like a funhouse slide. The cart with its prisoner rolled down this contraption into a dark tunnel, hooked a sharp left, rumbled over a slight bump and came serenely to a stop in a sizeable underground chamber. It looked like a workshop, cluttered with tool racks, parts bins, acetylene torches, and rivet guns. Scattered around the walls were many oversized toys, trucks and life-sized dolls, many of them still in the process of being put together.

The Toymaker, still wearing the Santa costume minus the fluffy beard, stepped out of the elevator and waddled across the room, whistling "Holly Jolly Christmas". The box on the cart unfolded itself so that he could get a good look at his captive, lying curled up asleep. The villain smiled faintly at the sight. "Sergeant Savage! Bring her to the work table."

A life-sized soldier doll wearing a desert camouflage uniform and an assault rifle slung over his back abruptly came to life. "Sir yes sir!" the doll barked, saluting. He walked over to Jennifer and snaked both rigid, muscular arms under her body, one under her back, the other under her legs. Picking her up easily, the brawny soldier carried the sleeping girl to a long wooden table and laid her there.

"That's good, Sergeant," the Toymaker said absently. The soldier saluted and took two paces backward, then returned to a posture of parade rest.

The beautiful brunette was lying outstretched like Sleeping Beauty, so sweet and so vulnerable, her lovely young bosom rising and falling gently as the device on her forehead kept her helplessly sedated. The Toymaker reached out to touch Jennifer's body, his hands tenderly fondling the smooth skin of her gorgeous gams as he pulled her legs straight, setting her knees primly together, her arms by her sides. He removed the girl's wedge-heeled boots and set them aside, taking the time to caress the supple curves of her feet. His fingers lingered on the softness of her instep, rubbing the pads of her pink-nailed toes as absently felt his wing-wang getting hard inside his pants.

Further upward, Jennifer's short skirt had gotten hiked up nearly to her waist. Toymaker gave it a perfunctory tug, feeling the clingy fabric of her dress as he let his hands roam along her slender figure, gliding over her toned abs, her ribcage, and finally to her nubile young breasts, thrust upward under her bodice. Jenn's lips were half parted, her eyes closed, moving back and forth underneath her eyelids. Toymaker wondered what the spunky little superheroine was dreaming about. Was she subconsciously aware of him touching her body, fondling her? Was she aware that she was totally defenseless, his plaything, at the mercy of his slightest whim? He could undress her like a doll and she wouldn't be able to do a single thing about it.

The Toymaker's mouth formed a wicked smile. He reached forward toward the neckline of the helpless girl's dress, fumbling the top buttons loose to reveal her exquisite swanlike throat. As his hands worked their way downward, undoing her clothing, he thought about the plans he had for her. Months ago, Colonel Magruder, the leader of the Guardsmen paramilitary group, had promised him $200,000 in cash for delivery of the Fox, but that had led the Toymaker to a much more ingenious idea.

His left hand reached out to nearby shelf which held an oversized toy telephone with a pair of rolling eyes and a big, goofy grin. Lifting the handset off of its cradle, he punched numbers into the pad. Boop-boop-bop-bweep-bop-beep-boop-bop!

The villain smiled as the conference call went through and two people answered. "I beg to inform you that Operation Christmas Eve was a success. You both have one hour to get down here and place your bids. The higher bid wins the prize. Come alone. No bodyguards." Voices were raised in protest, but the Toymaker hung up the phone without listening to them, still smiling.

Now positively grinning with anticipation, the Toymaker tore open the unbuttoned front of Jennifer's shirtdress, expecting to see the sexy halter top of the Fuchsia Fox with its famous fox head chest emblem. Instead the girl's firm young B-cups were clad in a flimsy purple paisley demibra. The villain's grin abruptly vanished. He reached out with both hands to grab her boobs, as if physically touching her sweet orbs might deny the evidence of his eyes.

"It can't be," the Toymaker gasped. Frowning, he undid the rest of Jennifer's dress. His eyes roamed along her sleek, bare midriff to the matching paisley panties which lovingly sheathed her wide hips. He plucked at the skimpy nylon, pulling open the front of her panties and seeing only smooth bare female skin under them, as well as a rather nice, neatly trimmed coosh. He reached behind her to unsnap her bra and yank it off of her, leaving her delicious breasts naked and unprotected. It was just an ordinary bra. He threw it aside, searching the lining of her shirtdress for hidden pockets, his heart beating wildly. Where was her uniform? He couldn't put her up for auction like this! Magruder would never believe -- no one would believe this girl was the real Fuchsia Fox unless she was dressed in her uniform!

The Toymaker thought hard, one hand squeezing her right boob, pinching her nipple between thumb and forefinger. The action caused the sleeping heroine to squirm amorously in her sleep, her butt rubbing gently against the table top, but the villain didn't give it a thought. Her purse! Maybe her uniform had been stashed there. He kicked himself now for sending Ivy away with it. But no -- the purse had been too small, barely large enough for her wallet and phone; he would have seen a uniform if it had been hidden inside. It crossed his mind finally that the superheroine must go through some sort of transformation when she changed. There was no other solution to the mystery that he could think of.

That meant that Toymaker was going to have to revive her so that she could transform. Hmmm. That was going to be tricky.

Fletcher arrived at Seven Corners still in uniform, walking past the animatronic elf at the entrance with barely a glance. He found the mall packed with last-minute shoppers naturally, bustling here and there like maniacs with their arms full of shopping bags. He idly wondered why people couldn't be better organized as he activated his phone app again.

Jennifer's phone was still at the Mall. He fingered the focus in closer, trying to narrow it down to which store. He told himself that he wasn't snooping, trying to find out what she was getting him... he was just worried about her. Once he found her, he'd give her a lift home, and they'd stop off someplace for dinner.

But as he zeroed in, her phone seemed to be at Lost and Found. At least that explained why she hadn't answered. Apparently, she had misplaced her purse or had it shoplifted. That in and of itself was weird, because Jenn was usually scrupulously careful about that sort of thing. But it did make things simpler. Fletcher could claim his wife's property, then have her paged. She would be grateful for him finding her purse rather than angry at him for snooping in on her.

"Could you please help me, kind sir?" said a female voice at his side, while a delicate hand plucked at his sleeve. "I'm lost and I don't know what to do."

Fletcher turned to look at her. The girl was very pretty, in a vacant, beauty-contestant sort of way. What caught Martin's attention, though, was the sexy green velour elf costume she was wearing. His eyes couldn't help being drawn to her long, bare legs, disappearing gracefully underneath her flirty miniskirt with white fur trim. Her bust was nice enough, but not spectacular. A blonde pixie haircut peeked out from under her elf's cap.

"Why sure thing, miss," Fletcher answered, always a sucker for a damsel in distress. He took her arm, leading her out of the press of foot traffic and into a side corridor that led to the mall offices. "What seems to be the trouble?"

"My name is Ivy," she said, leaning forward to give him a kiss in gratitude, a pale pink mist seeming to seep from between her lips. Fletcher had time to think that there was something weird, almost glassy about her eyes before the almost invisible sleep gas engulfed him.

Chapter 3 –

Jennifer came to her senses lying flat on her back. She had a slight headache, the kind you get when you take a nap in the middle of the day.

The girl tried to stretch and found her body restrained. She seemed to be lying inside a white metal box like a coffin, her slender body supported by a foam rubber cushion and pillow. A braided metal cable approximately three inches thick looped across her smooth torso just about the level of her elbows, pinning her arms to her sides and holding her snugly down against the cushion. Another cable wrapped over her legs about the level of her knees.

Jennifer realized with a start that she was naked except for her paisley panties and her bracelets of Ishtar. The memory suddenly came back to her of her abduction from the mall, and simultaneously she became aware of a man standing over her and ogling her sweet, practically nude body. Her cheeks flushed hot suddenly, her nipples rising up like little top hats in embarrassment.

"That's right, clear away those cobwebs," the man said cheerfully. "I won't say rise and shine." Jenn recognized the Toymaker now that he had taken off the beard, but at the same time she didn't want to give away her identity by saying so.

"Who are you?" the brunette demanded indignantly, squirming against her bonds but not making any real attempt to escape. "Why did you kidnap me?"

"Don't pretend you don't know me," Toymaker said, turning away from her. He hopped onto a big, red, throne-like chair, the kind Santa Claus usually sits on in malls. "You're the Fuchsia Fox. I need you to transform into your uniform. Will you do that for me?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," Jennifer bluffed, playing for time. "What makes you think I'm the Fuchsia Fox?"

To her captor's right-hand side was a control panel mounted on a swing arm. He flicked a couple of switches and Jennifer heard a hydraulic whine as the box she was trapped inside gave a slight lurch and started to rise upright. She could see now that the box had a lid with an opening cut in it so that her body could be seen through it. There was also a panel of transparent plastic set up so that it could slide over the opening to seal her in, but right now it was open. As the box rose upright, the metal cable held her snug against the padding like... well, like a toy in a box!

Jennifer felt her pulse racing, her skin tingling all over as she realized that was exactly what she was. The Toymaker had her boxed up just like those dolls she had seen in the mall!

The Toymaker let out a deep sigh. "All right. Do you remember, about three weeks ago, a bad traffic accident on the Arlington Memorial Bridge? I arranged it for exactly 6:18 in the afternoon, because according to my research, the Fuchsia Fox is frequently seen over the National Mall between six and seven P.M."

"While you were setting things right," he continued, "do you remember a camera drone flying overhead and exploding with a big POP!? That drone released a harmless chemical tag which washes off in about a month. I thought to myself, 'Even the Fuchsia Fox must buy Christmas presents. And she'll be much more vulnerable and easier to capture in her civilian identity.' So I set up a few dozen of my elf chemical detectors at various high-end shopping centers. You probably saw it as you entered Seven Corners -- 'Only so many shopping days until Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!'"

Jennifer felt a pang of irritation shoot up her spine. She had hated that mechanical elf on sight, and now she knew why!

"The rest you know," Toymaker concluded. "Do you know you had me worried for a while? Why did you have to wait until the last minute to buy your presents? I was beginning to think that something had gone wrong."

Jennifer felt power surging silently through her body from the bracelets of Ishtar, making her stronger. Carefully she flexed her lissome arms, testing the strength of her restraints, but that three-inch cable must be made of vibranium or some similar alloy. Breaking free would call for the exertion of every ounce of her strength, if it were possible at all. The beautiful young superheroine felt vulnerable with no bra, no boots, only her panties caressing her pert bottom. She could only hope that the villain could be bluffed.

"Please let me go," she said imploringly. "You've made a terrible mistake."

The Toymaker sat back in his throne, biting his thumbnail pensively. "Maybe I have," he frowned. "The chemical trace on your body was at a low level. It could have been the result of accidental contamination. Still... there is one way to be sure." He roused himself and flicked a couple more switches on his control panel.

A big curtain was whisked aside, revealing an enormous, human-sized birdcage. Jennifer almost gasped out loud. Martin was trapped inside! As soon as the curtain had been lifted, he scrambled to his feet and grabbed the bars, rattling them. He quickly took in the situation, seeing his wife bound inside that oversized toy box with her sweet coconuts exposed. His eyes met hers with a gentle nod to let her know that he was alright.

"Sergeant Savage!" the Toymaker commanded. "Take aim at the prisoner."

"Sir yes sir!" barked the soldier doll, unslinging his assault rifle from his shoulder and aiming at Martin through the bars of his cage.

"Wait!" Jennifer blurted, her heart throbbing loudly in her ears. "What are you doing?"

"It's very simple," Toymaker said. "This gentleman is Captain... er, Fletcher I believe. He once served as the Fuchsia Fox's public liaison officer. I propose to shoot him. Unless of course, you transform into your uniform. If you can't, I will release you with my profound apologies."

"But... but..." Jennifer was frantic.

"You can save him very easily," Toymaker said, "by changing into your uniform. On three, Sergeant! One..."

The soldier pulled back the cocking lever of his gun, aiming straight at Martin's chest. Martin tightened his grip on the bars, staring at the business end of the assault rifle with its huge flash suppressor.

"Two..."

Jennifer struggled against the cable holding her, now employing her super-strength, but it wouldn't budge. Could she break out fast enough to rescue him? She couldn't take the risk!

"NO! WAIT!" the heroine blurted. "You win." With a flash of light, her lissome body was now dressed from head to foot in her Fuchsia Fox costume -- purplish-pink ankle boots, elbow length gloves, clingy boy-cut briefs, and above her toned midriff, a snug-fitting halter top with her fox head emblem stretched across the supple contours of her nubile young breasts.

"Thank you for being so cooperative," the Toymaker said, grinning. The fact that the Fox looked somehow different, of not much more beautiful with her uniform on, was not lost on him.

"Now let Captain Fletcher go," the bound superheroine demanded, licking her lips anxiously. "You don't need him anymore."

"I would love to, my dear," the villain replied. "But I may need to keep him around in order to ensure your further cooperation. Sergeant Savage! At ease!"

The soldier doll lowered his assault rifle and smartly grounded its butt against the side of his right boot. "Sir yes sir!" he barked.

"Lest you get any ideas," Toymaker continued, "be aware that with the flip of a switch I can flood that box of yours with stasis gas that will put you into a state of suspended animation. I'd rather have you awake for the festivities, but don't tempt me."

"What do you plan to do with me?" the Fox asked, looking around at her prison. Now that she was in costume, her situation was all too plain. She was trussed up and boxed exactly like a life-sized Fuchsia Fox doll.

"My dear, it's Christmas Eve," the Toymaker said, grinning. "I'm Santa Claus. What do you think I plan to do with you? I'm going to give you away to a deserving boy or girl."

Chapter 4 –

The Toymaker busied himself with the control panel again. A huge plasma screen dropped from the ceiling, displaying some kind of website in colors of bright red and green with a string of lights and holly around the edges. Across the top, garish letters in candy-cane red and white proclaimed: "The Toymaker's Christmas Special!" Below that, the text read, "Tune it at Midnight Christmas Eve for the Special Give-away of a one-of-a-kind Limited Edition Fuchsia Fox doll!" In the left corner, a digital clock was ticking off the time. It was fifteen minutes to midnight.

In the center of the webpage was a black video box, currently displaying nothing. But as the Fox watched, it came to life with a live image of HER, hanging trapped inside her prison. Below the video feed, a prominent usage counter had been sitting idle at something like 6,000 views. It now suddenly recorded a huge surge of interest, the number of hits mounting quickly to over 20,000.

Toymaker had her on a live webcam feed? That was sick! The IP address across the top was blanked out -- it was probably somewhere on the underground Dark Web. A fluttering noise attracted her attention to a small, flying camera drone, which had moved in for a close-up. On the website, she could see the enlarged view of her face as the camera scanned downward, pausing for a moment on her bust before continuing down the length of her lean frame. The Fox resisted the urge to struggle against the cable holding her restrained and helpless, because that was probably exactly what he wanted her to do.

"Very funny, Toymaker," the superheroine said out loud. "What is this, some kind of twisted joke?"

"It's no joke, my dear," the villain said, once again sitting on his red throne with the control panal within easy reach. "It's deadly serious. Although my guests appear to be a mite tardy."

"I suppose you're planning to auction me to the highest bidder?" the Fox said coolly.

"Honestly, would Santa Claus do something like that?" the Toymaker said. "As I said, I plan to give you away. Of course, the lucky recipient must prove him or her-self worthy."

"How are they supposed to do that?"

"By the most honest and democratic way imaginable," the villain retorted. "Bribery."

Abruptly a red light began blinking on the Toymaker's control panel. "Ah, our lucky boy and girl have finally arrived!" he said, throwing a switch on the panel. A pair of doors slid open, allowing two people to step into the workroom. "Welcome, welcome!" the villain said fulsomely. "Step right in! Don't be shy!"

The Fox's brown eyes widened as she recognized the two new arrivals. The man was Colonel Magruder, the commander of the Guardsmen paramilitary group, wearing his drab green uniform with the red patch on its sleeve, a black teleportation harness, and a gun belt. But if the man surprised her, the woman left her absolutely dumbfounded. She appeared to be about forty-five years old, had short blonde hair and was coincidentally also dressed in a green uniform tunic, although hers was a shade brighter than Magruder's, was double-breasted with brass buttons and cuff decorations, and ended with a miniskirt that showed off a pair of mouth-watering legs.

"So, what is this, Toymaker?" Ludmilla Zennakova said in a bored voice, with a momentary glance at Martin still held prisoner in the giant birdcage with Ivy guarding him. "Am I to understand that you have captured the Fuchsia Fox?" The Russian strolled up to the right side of the giant doll box in which the captive heroine was displayed, her blue eyes roaming over the younger girl's youthful body.

"I could have frozen her," the Toymaker said, "but I wanted her conscious so that you could assure yourselves that she is the genuine article -- either by talking to her or by whatever other tests you feel are appropriate."

"She looks like the real deal to me," Magruder said as he walked up to the other side of the display box. Examining the Fox's pert cleavage, he reached through the opening and slipped one finger into the top of her fuchsia halter top. Jennifer barely suppressed a gasp of indignation as he tugged the clingy fabric away enough for a delightful peek at her left boob.

Up on the giant plasma screen, the close-up shot appeared, and simultaneously the usage counter experienced another surge, zooming to over 40,000 hits. Ten minutes to midnight. The heroine felt a flush in her cheeks, but she didn't bother to protest. She was still staring at Zennakova, who was supposed to be locked away in the Petersburg Federal Prison.

"Do not be surprised at my appearance, devochka," the Russian said as her hand rested on the Fox's bare leg, sliding seductively in between the helpless superheroine's creamy thighs. "You are wondering why you have not heard of my escape. That is easily answered. As far as anyone knows, Zennakova is still in prison. In the process of my last jail break -- the one which you so cleverly thwarted -- I was able to set plans in motion for a double to take my place. It was one of the contingency plans I made with the sorceress Sin."

Magruder grinned. "Of course, if the Guardsmen take delivery of this living doll, we would prefer the version with the costume sold separately if you know what I mean. Can we peel this outfit off of her and display her au naturel?"

"In order to do that," the Toymaker said, still sitting on his throne with his hand on the control panel within easy reach of the stasis gas switch, "you would need to release her restraints. I prefer not to take that risk. Of course, once the doll belongs to you, you are free to do whatever you like with her."

"Touching on that," Major Zennakova said, "I believe you said something about giving her away to one of us." She smiled a sly grin as her fingers flirtatiously pushed aside the fabric of the Fox's briefs and slid upward into the girl's moist naked cleft.

The young superheroine couldn't help squirming against her restraints as the Russian beauty's fingertips parted the portals of her flower, rubbing gently around her love button as they wormed inside her juicy pink snatch. Jennifer struggled to clamp her knees together, but she could feel the invisible pressure of Zennakova's telekinetic powers holding them apart, pushing them wider as her talented fingers probed deeper inside her love hole. Trapped in this position, she felt totally defenseless. Her spine tingled, perspiration breaking out on her velvet skin as a warm sensation of passion began to stir within her coosh, rising higher into her abdomen. She threw back her head, biting her lip to keep back a moan as the older woman manipulated her expertly.

The Toymaker and Magruder stood with their mouths hanging open, their cocks throbbing with lust as they watched Zennakova's fingers glide provocatively in and out of the Fox's enticing slit. Martin felt a wave of heat stir inside his body as he clutched at the bars of his cage, wishing that there was something he could do. The camera drone darted frantically around, struggling to get a good shot. The usage counter on the plasma screen was over 60,000 hits and still rising as the nubile young superbabe closed her eyes and threw back her head, breathing slowly with the beginnings of a soft orgasm.

"That is enough for now, I think," Zennakova said, pulling out abruptly and delicately licking the Fox's girl juice from her fingers. The superheroine let out a low moan of disappointment, let down just before her climax.

"Er, um, exactly!" the Toymaker said suddenly, shaking himself as if coming out of a dream as he sat back on his big, red throne. "Colonel Magruder has already offered me $200,000 for her. But of course, that was an informal agreement, not legally binding on either of us. No, no. The more I think of it, the only honest thing to do is to give her away in a true philanthropical spirit, no strings attached, to the villain or villainess who is most worthy of the gift."

"Now wait a minute, Toymaker..." Magruder protested, knowing that he couldn't hope to compete with the Russian's performance.

"Do not toy with me, kulak," Zennakova said, her eyes flashing dangerously. "Which of us do you think is more worthy?"

"I haven't made up my mind yet," the Toymaker said tartly. "Suppose you persuade me which of you should get to keep her?" He paused almost coyly. "And of course, I would look with more favor upon the one who crossed my palm with silver."

Magruder laughed shortly as he and Zennakova both stepped away from the Fox's display box. "You want money," the paramilitary leader said. "Sorry to disappoint you, but since I made that offer to you, the Guardsmen have had some setbacks."

"All the more reason you'd want revenge," the Toymaker urged.

"Yeah, there is that. But our capital is tied up in equipment. I'll tell you what I will do -- I will pay you $5,000 cash just for her halter top before you freeze her, so we can see what she looks like without it." Martin's grip tightened on the bars of his cage as the usage meter on the plasma screen surged again, going over 70,000 hits. The clock read five minutes to midnight.

"But... but... That wouldn't even cover my expenses!" the Toymaker blurted. "I spent more than that just on the bloody stasis box she's in!" He turned wildly toward Zennakova. "Major, please! I can see now that you are truly the more deserving. After all, she's your arch-enemy!"

"I have no need to keep trophies of my enemies," the Russian smirked. "Just knowing that you have the Fuchsia Fox safe, frozen in your little box, would be good enough. And you would have the gratitude of us all for ridding us of her. We might even pitch in and buy you a Christmas dinner to thank you."

"A Christmas dinner?" the Toymaker repeated. "Magruder, surely you can do better than $5,000?"

"I am impressed by some of this tech of yours," the Guardsman said, running his eyes over the Sergeant Savage android. "I could trade for it -- our teleportation tech, for example."

"I could get it for you much more cheaply," Zennakova said to him. "My men have captured a few of his mechanical elves."

"You'll never reprogram my elves!" the Toymaker said indignantly.

"Really?" Magruder said to the Russian, ignoring him. "We've got a few good cybertechs, just not enough budget for research and development..."

"This is outrageous!" the Toymaker said, bouncing off his throne and advancing upon them in rage. "Is there indeed no honor among thieves?"

"What do you think, Magruder?" Zennakova said. "What is the fair market value of honor?"

"The Guardsmen are Patriots," the colonel snapped. "But we know all about the bottom line. Honor is good to have, but it buys precious few rocket-propelled grenades."

"But dash it all!" the Toymaker fumed. "I must get some compensation for the trouble I've gone to!"

"You haven't heard my offer yet!" the Fox said sweetly. The villains all turned as the spunky superheroine flexed her lean young body. Metal groaned as the three-inch thick cable that held her imprisoned inside the display box began to give.

Chapter 5 –

"Oh fruitcakes!" the Toymaker cursed, realizing that in his anger he had let himself be lured too far from his control panel. Hurriedly he waddled back toward his throne, grabbing at the panel and groping wildly for the switch that activated the box's stasis gas.

The Fuchsia Fox thrust her glove-sheathed arms forward, straining every delicious sinew in her alluring frame. The braided metal cable across her midsection and across her lissome knees proved to be tougher than she thought and refused to part. However, just as with a regular doll box, the cable passed through holes in the rear panel of the display box and was secured behind it -- and the box itself was made of nothing but ordinary sheet metal. As the stunning superlady kept up the pressure, the tough alloy cable tore through the back of the box and its foam rubber lining as though they were cardboard. In seconds, the Fox had bought herself enough slack to slip her arms free. Her sylph-like body would soon follow, except that her knees were still trapped.

Click! The Toymaker had reached his control panel and thrown the switch! The transparent plastic lid began to slide across in an attempt to seal the Fox inside her prison. At the same time the stasis gas was released from the bottom of the box, freezing her legs as it crept upward along her body.

With both hands the Fox grabbed hold of the loop of cable which now only loosely held her upper torso. Desperately the heroine struggled to pull her legs free before she was trapped permanently. She could feel the numbing effect of the stasis gas spreading upward along her sensuous stems as the transparent plastic lid closed over her with a click.

Up on the plasma screen, the website's usage counter was still clicking over, 90,000 hits and climbing. The camera drone buzzed as it swept in for a shot, throwing the image of the still struggling superheroine up onto the big plasma screen. The Toymaker, Major Zennakova, and Colonel Magruder were just beginning to relax as the display box seemed to crumple up. The Fox burst clear of the wreckage, kicking her glamorous gams free of the cable wrapped around her ankles. Her elegant stems buckled slightly as she touched down on the floor, still feeling a little bit numb from the stasis gas, so that she landed in a half crouch supported by one exquisite, glove-sheathed arm.

"Well, you guys?" the Fox said, with a haughty toss of her head to flick her brunette tresses from her face. "What's it going to be? Any last-minute requests from Santa?"

"Eat this!" Magruder said, drawing his blaster pistol. The ionic energy beam lanced out at the audacious superheroine, skimming off her force shield as the girl evaded with a forward somersault. The Guardsman kept firing, his shots lagging just a little behind the light-footed Fox until she hit the wall of the workshop, kicked off from it with a graceful athletic flip, and reversed direction, cartwheeling into Magruder and sending him sprawling.

Major Zennakova reached out with her telekinetic powers to levitate an oversized Yo-Yo from the corner of the Toymaker's workshop. The disk was about three feet in diameter, made of solid wood, and the Russian hurled it with considerable force, smacking the Fox in the chest, knocking the superheroine off her feet. As the intrepid superheroine fell, the string -- a two-inch thick rope of braided nylon -- payed out and snaked around the Fox's sensuous curves. One loop snagged her slender, swanlike neck, pulling taut and nearly choking her.

Squirming and struggling in those serpentine coils, the Fox twisted and turned, frantically grabbing hold of the string to give herself enough slack to draw breath. Rising painfully to her feet, the stunning superheroine whirled around, swinging the disk of the Yo-Yo back toward Major Zennakova. The Russian tried to duck, but the disk swept her coltish legs out from under her, knocking her senseless.

The Toymaker was still at his control panel. A flight of a dozen paper airplanes glided downward from the high ceiling of the workshop in a neat spiral, aiming themselves straight at the Fox. The first one hit the floor with a thud only inches from her ankle boot, sticking up in the wooden floor. Instead of paper, the toy was made of rigid metal and was razor sharp! The sassy supergirl quickly did a spin, dodging the others and deflecting them off her force shield. Immediately after that she was beset by bouncing rubber balls which exploded on impact like grenades. Zennakova and Magruder could only scurry quickly for cover as the near misses wreaked havoc all over the workshop.

While all this was going on, Martin was desperate to escape from the giant birdcage he was imprisoned in. The bars were not all that thick, but Ivy was standing beside the cage door in her skimpy green velour elf costume with fur trim, her camera eyes absently watching the battle. Martin reached through the bars and touched her shoulder. "Hey, Ivy!" he said, taking off his coat to free himself for action. "How about a kiss?"

The android turned and flashed him her empty doll's smile. "The Master instructed me to keep you in your cage," she said, "not to kiss you."

"He didn't say you couldn't," Martin said. "He told you to watch me. But he didn't specifically say that you couldn't do things that I asked you to do, provided I didn't ask you to let me out. That makes sense, doesn't it?"

Martin watched as her eyes focused on him. He could almost literally hear wheels turning inside her mechanical head as she tried to think through the dilemma. She had obviously been designed with a sophisticated brain to enable her to interpret and obey the Toymaker's instructions. She must have the habit of obedience. How far did that habit extend to people other than the Toymaker?

"That makes sense," Ivy said compliantly. "Okay." She leaned forward, thrusting her pretty face between the bars, her lips slightly parted as she waited for him to claim his kiss.

Martin was amazed at how lifelike she looked. Her skin was flawless. The green minidress she was wearing zipped up the back, the u-shaped bodice not showing off much cleavage, but the bumps of her breasts looked absolutely perfect under that clingy velour. The skirt was so short, it barely covered her snatch. Martin felt his pulse racing as though he were about to kiss a real girl. He looked at her full lips, tinted just the right amount of red, and the hint of white teeth behind them, and he remembered the sleep gas that she dispensed through her mouth. He'd have to watch out in case she tried to hit him with it again.

Martin tilted his face slightly sideways, pressing his lips to Ivy's. They were surprisingly soft and warm. The android responded to his kiss with an open-mouthed sucking motion. Martin felt her tongue feeling expertly for his, making his trouser snake stir. He caught himself wondering who had taught her to kiss like this. Surely not the Toymaker?

His arms reached out between the bars, slipping around the android's slender waist, pressing her round butt and drawing her closer, right up against the cage door. Ivy responded by sliding her own arms between the bars, reaching for his shoulders. Martin suddenly grabbed her wrists and pulled back, jerking her body forward as hard as he could against the cage door. The door rattled but didn't open.

"What are you doing?" Ivy asked in confusion, automatically trying to pull away.

Martin folded her forearms together on the inside of the cage against the bars, holding them there with all his strength. The door rattled again as the android struggled to extricate herself. "You must not do this," she said. Being much stronger than him, she won the tug of war, ripping the fragile door halfway off of its hinges in the process. Martin immediately charged through the opening, shoving the door aside.

"I'm sorry about this," he said, giving Ivy his best right cross straight to her chin.

The sexy android took the punch without flinching. "That was very naughty," she said with a frown. "I have to punish you for that."

Meanwhile a hidden panel had opened in the far wall of the workshop, unleashing a pair of remote control cars the size of go-carts. "Attack me in my own lair, will you?" the Toymaker muttered as he worked the joystick on his control panel. "We'll see about that!"

The motors of both cars whined as they bore down upon the Fox at high speed, firing at her with laser mounts. The sassy superbabe dodged, evaded and dropped flat to the floor, letting the first one roll straight over her and then kicking upward with her booted feet. The car crashed into the far wall of the workshop and exploded, blowing a hole in the facade and revealing other rooms beyond.

The second car made a sharp U-turn and came upon the Fox again. Jennifer deflected the laser beam with her force shield and grabbed the front bumper, lifting the car into the air. Two quick spins and the gorgeous girl hurled the vehicle the length of the workshop, straight at the Toymaker's gaudy red throne.

The villain bailed out just as the car hit, crushing his control chair and scattering wreckage across the floor. The Toymaker glared with anger at the ruin of his workshop. "Sergeant Savage!" he yelled, pointing a shaking finger at the Fuchsia Fox. "KILL HER!"

"Sir yes sir!" the soldier doll barked, snapping from parade rest to attention. Then it transformed. Various sections of its outer surface popped free, extended, re-extended, adjusted, flipped around, merged with one another and reconfigured until moments later the soldier was a hulk at least a foot taller and decked out in wicked combat armor with broad vanes on his shoulders.

Chapter 6 –

The big plasma screen was still intact, the little camera drone still buzzing around and feeding images to the Toymaker's Dark Web site. The usage counter was going crazy, well over 100,000 hits and climbing.

"What do you think, Major?" Colonel Magruder asked, groping for his fallen blaster pistol as he watched the seven foot armored soldier android square off against the sleek, sexy, five foot nine Fuchsia Fox.

Major Zennakova's blue eyes darted from one opponent to the other. "I think that perhaps in this instance discretion may be the better part of valor," she said, easing to her feet.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," Magruder said, and the two of them dashed for the elevator they had entered through.

Martin Fletcher was in no position to stop them from going. Horrified at the transformation of the soldier doll into this combat version, he had no time to dwell upon it as Ivy attacked him, moving smoothly and gracefully but with little pretense of martial arts skill. Martin dodged one swipe of her fist, feeling the wind of its passage whoosh against his cheek, then dodged another which smacked into the corner of a concrete support pillar, knocking off a chunk of stone! He moved in quickly, landing three swift taekwondo punches on Ivy's slender, sylph-like torso before her mechanized backhand caught him across the ribs, batting him back several feet.

The cute android rushed toward him, her pleasantly skimpy, fur-lined miniskirt twirling around her creamy bare thighs. Martin managed to parry her downward blow with a scissors block using both arms, struggling to hold her at bay as he brought his combat boot up into her abdomen. Ivy shrugged it off as she had all of his attacks so far. "Naughty boy," she said sweetly, smiling her vacant doll's smile as she shoved him back against the bars of the birdcage. "I have to punish you for that."

On the other side of the workshop, Sergeant Savage thrust forward his right hand, fingers spread; from the palm of that hand projected the bore of a cannon. BOOM! His whole arm recoiled slightly as the shell fired, the projectile grazing the Fox as the superheroine braced herself for it. The shell ricocheted off her force shield at an angle and exploded in a bin of spare parts, but the android soldier was already moving to close with her, swinging his other fist which was studded with wicked iron spikes.

The Fox pirouetted like a dancer, elegantly avoiding Savage's deadly punch as her delectable leg came around and smacked into the robot's armored flank, shoving him off his feet. Savage recovered instantly, swinging his right arm in a backhand that drove into the heavenly young heroine's stomach. The Fox caught his forearm and gracefully vaulted over it, delivering a powerful high kick to his shoulder which his armor seemed to totally absorb.

Around came his left fist again, catching the sensational superheroine in her crotch and lifting her lissome body off the floor. The deadly spikes were blunted by her force shield, but the pain of their impact was staggering, almost making Jennifer black out. As she tried to rally, he smacked her in the chest with his other fist and again in the crotch with his left. The gallant girl fell sprawling to the floor in a tight little ball of agony, struggling to rise as the killer machine loomed over her.

The Fox struck out with her fist at her attacker but failed to connect. Savage's left hand grabbed the front of her halter top, the spikes on the back of his hand tearing slashes in the clingy Zumerian fabric as he picked the defenseless superheroine up off the floor. She fought desperately, grappling at his wrist with both hands and kicking out at his chest, but once again his armor seemed to absorb the shock of her kicks.

The android brought up his right hand, aiming the barrel of his cannon right between her two tasty, deliciously pliant breasts.

Meanwhile Ivy was advancing upon Martin, attempting to copy the Fox's trained combat moves. She tried a high kick, and the flirty skirt of her elf costume rode up with the movement to flash a tantalizing glimpse of her snatch -- which to Martin's utter astonishment, appeared to be anatomically correct. The sight of her exposed and hairless slit surprised him so much that he nearly allowed her foot to connect. Ducking aside at the last second, though, he counterattacked with a flurry of taekwondo punches, driving the android back a few feet from the birdcage.

Ivy smiled and executed her own counterattack. As she lunged toward him, Martin strategically retreated to the cage, feigning left and then grabbing hold of one of the cage bars. Hoisting himself off the floor, he swung his whole body around, both boots smacking into the elf's face. The impact clearly jarred something loose. Her head slewed at an unnatural angle, her eyes blinking rapidly as her body flailed about at random.

"I have to punish you for-- punish you for-- punish you for--" Ivy repeated, sounding like a broken record. Martin put his hands on her round little tush and steered her through the doorway of the cage with a hefty shove, then he turned toward the other battle to see if he could do anything to help his wife.

"No, captain! Stay back!" the Fox shouted, struggling in the clutches of the hulking soldier android. Her lean legs were dangling a foot off the floor.

"That's right, captain!" the Toymaker mocked, on the other side of the workshop beside one of the exits. "Stand back and watch Sergeant Savage rip your little superslut to pieces! And then he can start on you! Sergeant, kill them both!"

"Sir yes sir!" the soldier android replied. The little camera drone hovered closer as if in anticipation, broadcasting the image to the big plasma screen and to the thousands watching on the Toymaker's Dark Web site.

Jennifer looked into the machine's cold, emotionless eyes as they focused on her shapely B-cups. She was hanging suspended from his left hand clutching at her halter top, glimpses of her succulent female flesh peeking through three long slashes in the fabric.

Timing her movement carefully, the spunky superheroine suddenly swung her gorgeous legs upward, forcing his right arm aside just as he fired the cannon. As the shell slammed through the wall of the workshop, the recoil made Savage stagger awkwardly backward a pace, dropping his left arm. The Fox's feet hit the floor and bounded upward again, executing a flip over and behind the android, wrenching his left arm with her. The heroine pulled backward with all her strength until she felt a servomotor shaft within the arm snap. The fist opened and shut spasmodically, but the control mechanisms were broken and now practically useless.

Savage whirled to the left, swinging his right arm around. The Fox ducked his punch, her lithe young body diving between his legs. He turned around again to follow her and this time the heroine fired her energy beam at point blank range straight into his shoulder joint. Now the right arm drooped, half-severed and also useless.

The android kept coming like a juggernaut, swinging his whole torso back and forth as the only means he had of punching her now with his broken and uncontrollable arms. The Fox did a backwards somersault to stay out of his reach, then boldly sprang forward again, grabbing Savage around the waist and ramming his body into the heavy work table. Relentlessly the machine still struggled to attack as the stunning superlady began ripping the armor off of his shoulders and chest.

The Fox felt his left arm groping around her bare back, and then suddenly the elbow joint of that arm spasmed from a deliberate electronic overload, clenching tightly around her slim waist and trapping her body against the android's. Taking a deep breath, the spunky supergirl activated her flying powers, soaring straight up toward the workshop's high ceiling, carrying the machine along with her.

The Toymaker and Martin both watched, open-mouthed, as the Fox then reversed direction, plunging like a meteor straight down onto the reinforced work table, with Savage on the bottom taking the whole of the impact. When the dust settled, both the android and the work table were in pieces, and the Fox was standing there, looking a little bit tattered from the battle.

"A little bit tattered" was one way of putting it. Her brunette tresses were tousled, her exposed skin streaked in places with oil and gunpowder residue. Three big gashes ripped across the right side of her halter top, allowing sections of pink flesh to show through as well as the shape of her lovely breast and even part of her areola, almost to the nipple. But with it all, she was still as devastatingly beautiful as always.

The Toymaker contemplated the utter ruin of all his plans for one second and then dashed through the exit door. Martin made as if to run across the workshop after him, but the Fox stopped him. "That's alright, captain. Let him go," she said. "Maybe he's learned his lesson. Anyway, it's Christmas."

"Whatever you say, Angel," Martin said. The workshop was a shambles, with small fires burning in various places. The only sound was the annoying buzz from the camera drone as it fluttered around the Fox, broadcasting her close-up image to the big plasma screen. The usage counter was still turning over.

The superheroine glared at the camera defiantly as if daring it to find fault with her appearance. "I hope you guys weren't disappointed by the show," she said to the Internet audience, raising one arrogant eyebrow. And then with a smirk the Fox spun on her heel and walked across the villain's lair. Martin hurriedly retrieved his coat from the birdcage and followed her.

Together they climbed up the ramp and came out in the barn that served as the above ground entrance to the Toymaker's lair. The Christmas lights display, a mile or so distant, was still turned on, blazing out in the dark night like a miniature city. The ground crunched with a thick layer of frost; the air was icy cold. Martin shivered, but nevertheless he gallantly draped his coat around Jennifer's smooth shoulders, his arms hugging her warm, scantily-clad body to him.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart," he whispered as they both looked toward the distant light display.

"Oh poot!" she said suddenly. "I didn't get you a present! That's how this whole thing started. I was shopping for a present, and I never did find one."

He laughed. "After what we've just been though, I think we can grant you a waiver this time."

"I really should have shopped earlier, darling," Jenn answered. "I'm so sorry. There are times when I get so caught up in all this superhero business, not to mention my job, that I take you for granted. I shouldn't do that."

He squeezed her body gently. "I'm not complaining," he said. "I don't need more things. I just need your love. As long as I have that, I'm as happy as any man has any right to be."

Jenn sighed, turning to face him. "Hold onto that thought until I get you back to the apartment, and I'll demonstrate how much I love you."

Martin kissed her soft lips. Jennifer's mouth responded to his touch with hot passion, her tongue mingling with his as her nubile body rose up on tiptoes. He could feel the seductively feminine shape of her in his warm embrace, the orbs of her breasts soft against his chest, the gentle contours of her waist in his arms as she kissed back. He felt fire in his blood. His cock rose up between them, thick and heavy as their bodies seemed to join together, generating a torrid wave of heat that engulfed them both. It was more than love, more than longing; it was an insatiable hunger for each other.

"Mmmmmm!" Jennifer moaned, as the kiss softly broke. "We'd better get home pretty quick, buster, or I might be tempted to rip your clothes off right here."

"Do you have any idea where we are?" Martin said, breathing hard, his mouth dry.

"Somewhere in Fairfax County," the Fox said, business-like. "How would you like an aerial tour of the Christmas lights?" She shrugged off his coat and handed it to Martin to put on. "You're going to need this more than I will."

Martin didn't argue. His teeth began chattering as he put the coat on and buttoned it up. Then he felt her strong arms snake around his body, holding him in her all but unbreakable grasp. "Ready?" she said. "Let's go!"

The Fox kicked off from the ground, carrying him high above the landscape. To Martin it was bewildering in the dark, but the heroine had been out at night many times and knew all the landmarks. In seconds she was flying them eastward toward Arlington. The cold wind breezed past their bodies, but Martin had never felt safer or more secure, held in the grasp of his wife, the Fuchsia Fox.

The End>>>>>>

By Centurion
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

What a great Christmas gift. Every time Fuschia Fox's coconuts get exposed an elf gets a woodie.

Thanks, Centurian and Flirty! It's just what I wished for! Have a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
dodosony
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

As DrDominator9 mentioned above, this is no doubt an amazing Christmas gift for the fan of Fuchsia Fox. Thanks again for both Centurion and Flirty that you give us such a brilliant story during the holiday season! For me, it is so exciting to see the opponent who trying to exposure Fox's secret identity in public. Please leave me a few days to read the whole story, and wish fan of Fox, Centurion, and Flirty have a happy new year! : )

Dodo
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

This was a fun one. The whole forced transformation, and Fox and Martin having to pretend they didn’t know each other, was a cool twist. Very clever how the Toymaker tracked her down.