The Huntress Returns

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Bert

Removed
Last edited by Bert 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bert

removed
Bert

Removed
Bert

Removed
Bert

Removed
Bert

Removed
Bert

Removed
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Just want to say I really enjoyed this story. The on again off again peril of her fight was really exciting! Thank you for the time you put in to share this adventure.
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
Bert

Thanks Flirty! I appreciate you taking the time to comment, even though this story didn't have any of the sexual peril I know you love. This is the first time I've shared a story here that didn't attract any comments (until now, that is!). I'm not sure why. The story is a bit unconventional as the heroine is "retired" and never appears in costume. Maybe that didn't work. Or perhaps the Huntress isn't as appealing a heroine as Supergirl/Wonder woman. Or maybe people are just tired of my shtick. Anyway, I enjoyed writing this and I'm pleased you enjoyed it!
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for the story. Really liked the give and take of the fight. Thought it was very, very interesting. Thanks again for what is a great story.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks for the story. Really liked the give and take of the fight. Thought it was very, very interesting. Thanks again for what is a great story.
Bert

Thank you bob! I'm glad you enjoyed it. There will likely be more Huntress stories in the future, but with the heroine actually in costume and fighting crime again.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I loved this story Bert! You really have an excellent storyteller's way with words when describing the action in your stories. I just love how your words just flow together when trying to construct an epic showdown. Very compelling story. I have always enjoyed superheroines fighting villains out of costume stories, and this one was great.
Bert

Thanks BWB! I'm happy with how this story turned out. I've always loved the original Huntress character, and I'm working out the details of another story with her. I expect her to see action both in and out of costume in the next one.