Lightspeed in Prey

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Jessie was heading for her next class. Backpack slung over her shoulder she was wearing a light blue blouse and jeans. Things had been pretty easy since her run in with the varsity cheerleaders. Keri Palmer’s little gang had been sent to juvie and she had gotten through her first perilous situation. Lightspeed hadn’t had a complete free ride however; it seemed she wasn’t the only one who had super powers in school. Nicole Henderson had been a shape shifting senior who had caused quite a bit of trouble.

Then there was Alex Redman, a student that could stop time with a device he built. Lightspeed shuttered at that, remembering how he had used that to remove her Accelerator Unit and feel up her legs. But she had managed to over come all the obstacles that had popped up so far. Rounding the corner she entered Math class. Taking her seat in the midsection of the class she watched as the other students filed in. Mr. Michaels had left to work for another school. So a new teacher was coming in his place. Jessie didn’t pay much attention to the details.

So when the new teacher came in she was surprised at how young she was. She seemed to be in her early twenties. Her favorite color seemed to be a variation on red. Blood red hair was pulled into a ponytail. For some reason she was wearing red lenses glasses, something silky and red was under her black blouse. A dark red skirt that went to her knees and gray tights with black boots completed her ensemble.
“Okay class, time to start.” She said. Jessie noticed how the male students were following the new teacher’s form with their eyes.

She sighed, men. Looking at the teacher however she knew that the reaction was deserved. The teacher wrote her name on the board.
“I’m Ms. Lucile Furr, your new math teacher. Now I’ll tell a little about myself, I’m a fresh graduate from Gothic University, and the reason my glasses are red is because I suffer a rare visual condition. The tint allows my eyes to adjust. Now let’s learn a little about you guys.”

Each student gave their name and a few facts. Ms. Furr nodded and listened to each one, making a list on a clipboard. Once that was done she eased the class into their lesson. Fifteen minutes in however, there was an interruption. Suddenly the fire alarm went off and Ms. Furr looked at the class with shock, “There isn’t a fire drill today…everyone let’s calmly move out!”
As the students moved into the hallway, they were further encouraged by the smoke filling it. Jessie stepped out and saw the fire was coming from the science labs. Making sure that Ms. Furr didn’t see her slip away, or anyone else, she headed for the bathroom. Once inside she unbuttoned her blouse, underneath was her blue and white leotard. Reaching inside her pocket she pulled out her Accelerator and extended the belt part. Kicking off her pants she revealed her silky blue tights. Her sneakers and mask finished off the uniform. She was now Lightspeed.

Running out of the bathroom at blinding speeds she reached the fire filled lab. Several students were out cold on the floor. Along with Mrs. White, the science teacher. The middle age teacher was suffering from smoke inhalation, so she was Lightspeed’s first rescue. Running out of the burning building she rested the teacher outside in front of the crowd of students and teachers.
“She needs medical attention!” Jessie yelled. With that she ran back into the building, and seconds later appeared with another student. In less than a minute she had deposited all the students. Now she was going to deal with the fire. Standing at the door way she spun into a circle. Holding her breath, Jessie sucked the air and smoke out of the room. The flames with nothing to feed on died out and became controllable. Satisfied she had taken control of the fire she headed back outside. Lightspeed now stood next to Mrs. White.

“Bless you…Lightspeed…” a coughing Mrs. White said as a paramedic helped her. Jessie did her best million dollar smile.
“No problem Mrs. White, are you alright?” Lightspeed asked.
“She’ll be okay, so will the kids.” Answered the paramedic, Jessie nodded and saw it was time to make her leave, Ms. Furr was taking roll. With a burst of speed she was gone.

“Jenny Aller?” Lucy Furr called.
“Here.” Was the answer.
“Jessie Brooks?” she called the next name in the list.
“Here!” Ms. Furr looked up from her checklist, Jessie Brooks; the blonde eighteen year old was standing there looking like she never left. She checked off her name and Jessie sighed in relief, it she had been only a few seconds slower…

School ended early that day so students were allowed to go home early. Fire Department officials began to go over the site. One of the men looking over the fire scene was Larry Reynolds. A year with the CFD he was sent to check the rooms around the science labs for a possible explanation for the fire. Inside a history room he was surprised to find a young teacher packing a bag.
“Miss?” she turned and pushed some red glasses up her nose.
“Oh…you scared me.” She smiled, man she looks good, Reynolds thought but quickly got back to business.
“Ma’am this is a possible crime scene you need to leave.” He warned. She walked over to him.
“Oh I’m sorry I just wanted to get my things.” She showed him the bag. He nodded his eyes going towards her legs. The dark grey of her tights seemed to shimmer when he looked at them. Reynolds had always been a leg man, she dropped her bag.
“Opps.” Bending down sideways to pick it up, he could see the slit cut into the side of her skirt. He was excited at the sight of her lyrca and nylon encased thigh. Coming back up she came even closer.
“So, like what you see?” she asked in a soft voice.
“Oh…no ma’am I was…”
“Quiet…” she places her finger over his lips, “I know what you saw and I liked what I saw.” She stroked him in a sensitive spot, Reynolds gulped.
“How about we get something to eat later?” she suggested.
“Sure…but I don’t even know your name…” he couldn’t say anything else, it was like he was in her control. She walked away, showing as much leg as she could.
“Lucy Furr, see you at eight.” She smiled.
“I think I’m in love.” Reynolds said aloud. Then he got back to business of checking the room, trying not to think of the lovely Ms. Furr. He went up to the wall shared by both rooms. Looking down he saw that there was an air vent. Bending down he took a look, and was socked by what he saw. The metal had been melted and wrapped at the end of the vent. Reynolds was surprised; he found scorching marks in the vent that suggested something was heat source at this end then sending the heat into the science lab.

A few hours later he was ready for his date with the new teacher. He met her at her house. Ms. Furr was wearing a red shimmering dress with matching hose and her glasses. As he headed for the restaurant she decided that they should head somewhere else.
“Trust me…” she said, showing off her leg again.

Now they were in a field a few miles from town. She got a blanket and put it out so they could have a picnic. They talked and Reynolds couldn’t stop looking at her legs which she didn’t mind showing. Some how she got him to talk about his job.
“It was really weird” he said stroking her legs which lay in his lap. She was resting back on her elbows.
“Why?” she asked. He explained about the heat source, she nodded.
“I see, hey close your eyes.” Lucy said. She got up and he did as he was told. With his eyes closed he felt her stroking his pants. He smiled and reached out to touch her.
“Nope, just relax.”

He did, not seeing what was going on behind him. There was a flash of light which he saw through his closed eyelids. Looking behind him he opened his eyes to see Lucy was gone.
“Lucy?” he asked. Then he heard a fluttering of what sounded like wings. Trying to find the source of the sound he didn’t feel the strike till it was too late. A sharp pain went through his legs and he collapsed to the ground. Another then ripped into his back. Sharp claws were digging into him.
“AHAHAH!” he screamed. Collapsing he was rolled over and shocked by what he saw. A woman was standing over him, not a normal one however. She had blood red hair, and wore an off tone body stocking with no foot ware. A red bikini covered her private areas. She also had a red mask with horns on, covering her face. Red eyes glowed, looking at him. A pair of huge wings grew out of her back.
“What…are you…” he asked through the pain in his legs and back.
She slashed him with claws again, cutting his chest, “What do you think I am?”
“Some…demon…a monster.” He gasped.

“You’re right, I’m Devil Girl dear, and I need to feed…” she bent down and bought her body down on top of his. If he wasn’t in terrible pain, he would have loved the contact with her bodystocking. She licked his neck and then brought her tongue down to his blood. He felt sick as she licked his blood. Bringing her lips over to his own she kissed him then brought her mouth down on his neck.

Lucy was in heaven, she loved the feeling of the blood coming down her throat. What was even better was the life force she was draining from his body. After a few minutes of contact she had drained Reynolds of all his blood and life force, he was a corpse. Relishing in the energy now coursing through her she remembered how she got here.

Lucile Furr had been a normal teacher in training in the 1930s; her family was fairly well off so she avoided the worst of the Great Depression. While at school she fell in love with Derrick Menders. She and he would make love for hours, because that’s what he wanted besides her money. But he promised they would wed. Then came the day, and he never showed. Lucy was struck with massive depression. She couldn’t help but feel used, and her parents had lost lots of money. So she decided to kill herself.

One night she had readied a noose made from her wedding hosiery. Tying it around her neck she was about to jump off her bed when a massive force knocked her to the floor. Lucy wanted to know what happened and was greeted with a woman clad in black and red. She explained she was a demoness, one that had a deal for Lucy. The dark lady would grant Lucy with the power to take her revenge and be immortal. Lucy was filled with the pleasure at the idea of taking her anger out on Derrick. Agreeing she was transformed into the form she held now, Devil Girl. She possessed the ability to fly, immortal strength, and claws to deliver pain with.

Although she didn’t have it now, she had a trident that could spit flames and open portals to dark dimensions. It allowed her instantaneous travel and the ability to send her victims there. Devil Girl was granted her immortal status by feeding on the life force of humans. Her first meal had been Derrick. Once she found him she tortured him for four days and three nights. In his last moments she revealed her identity, the way he pleaded for his life. It still excited her to this day.

For the last seventy years she had lived on earth, torturing souls, feeding on life force. Then one day in the 1950s a young superheroine tried to stop her from sucking dry some stiff. Devil Girl easily defeated her, bringing her lyrca and nylon form close. Lucy kissed the girl, sucking her life force. That’s when she discovered the greatest feeling. If she feed on a person with superhuman life essence, she doubled the time between feedings and felt great. Now besides feeding on humans, she hunted her super prey. Many young men and woman had been drained by her, now she was on her latest prey.

Transforming back into Lucy Furr she placed her sunglasses back over her eyes, covering her blood red color. Reaching into her bag she had placed in the car she removed her trident. Pointing down at the body she used the flames it expelled to destroy the evidence. It had been her trident that had started the fire in the science lab. Lucy just wanted to make sure her prey was here.

She couldn’t wait for Lightspeed, in her experience blondes had great energy.

Devil Girl is Superpics4Less's creation and he gets as much credit for this story as I, thanks for all the help pics!
Attachments
devil_girl_158.jpg
Devil Girl!
devil_girl_158.jpg (35.62 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Lucy Furr, Devil Girl's secert idenitity! Lightspeed better look out.
Attachments
lucy.jpg
lucy.jpg (27.38 KiB) Viewed 3337 times
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
The Great Dutch Ninja
Henchman
Henchman

It's almost scary how potentially omnipotent the devious Ms. Furr could be. But a superheroine can only be taken seriously if faced with a seemingly unbeatable foe. Should be interesting to see how Lightspeed gets out of this (assuming, of course, that she does) :wink:

Looking forward to the next installment,

Liam
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Pz:

Great work! Nice background on the boyfriend, Derrick, that started all this mess! I'm really looking forward to the fight scenes, you write such great ones. Stupendous start! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Jessie was doing her homework in her room. The sun was slowly setting, giving an orange glow to the Brooks’s farm. She smiled taking a look out the window, “It’s beautiful.”
“What’s that dear?” asked Samantha Brooks her mom. She was standing in the doorway of her daughter’s room. Jessie turned to face her mother.
“Nothing, what’s up?”
Her Mom smiled, “Well your dad is visiting your uncle, so I thought you might want to go somewhere else for dinner?”
“Mac’s Steakhouse?” Jessie inquired with glee. Her mother nodded, “Yes!” the young superheroine exclaimed.
“Is your homework done?” Samantha asked.
“Almost, I just need you to sign something.” Jessie answered. Once her permission slip was signed, mother and daughter made there way to the car and some juicy steaks.

Lucy was also planning for her night out, but she didn’t plan of feasting. Her taste of poor fire department official Reynolds would satisfy her for a week and a half. Now sure, she could just lure Lightspeed out, defeat her, and then feast on her precious life force. Yet that wouldn’t satisfy Lucy’s ego, the thrill was in the hunt. Tonight she would test Lightspeed, just to make sure she was worthy of having her life drained. So she would attack downtown Charlestown. The other benefit of this little battle would be seeing Lightspeed up close, close enough to learn something perhaps such as a clue to the heroine’s identity. Lucy hadn’t tracked a heroine like that in years, so she decided to indulge herself. Removing her eyeglasses she brought her wrists together in front of her. With a stream of red demonic energy she was consumed. What emerged was the costume and body of Devil Girl.

Clad in her dark tone bodystocking she then made sure her red bikini bottom and top was there. They always were but she loved admiring herself. A red sash was tied around her waist. Then from her shoulders were her demonic wings. Finally she took her weapon, the pitch fork. Ready for her first duel with Lightspeed she used her trident to open a hole into another dimension. Stepping through it she laughed ready for a fight.

Jessie and her mom got out of their car on Main Street. The two were making small talk as they went towards the popular restaurant. There was typical night life of the small town. Henderson’s Ice Cream Shop was busy with costumers, the local Starbucks served the High School crowd, and people were taking in a movie at the main street theater. As mother and daughter headed for the restaurant, there was a brilliant red flash in the center of the street. Standing there was Devil Girl, she resonated evil. Jessie felt a chill down her spine. So much for the normal evening, she thought.
“Mom, I need to go.” Jessie said.
Samantha nodded now worried for her daughter, “Alright be careful honey.” Jessie nodded and ran for an alley.

Devil Girl smiled and enjoyed the collective fear of those around her. Picking up her trident she aimed it at a car. The occupants were smart enough to get out of the way; with controlled glee she sent a stream of flame at the car. It exploded and sent people scattering in all directions. Now with the burning auto brought police attention. Two officers ran up to her.
“Hold it!” one of the sheriff deputies yelled.
“Okay.” Devil Girl smiled. Both were surprised, one cautiously approached. Lucy waited for the last minute and then swiped at inhuman speed with her right hand. Her claws ripped into the officer’s shirt and only his bullet proof vest stopped him from losing any organs. Clutching his slightly bleeding chest the officer staggered away. His partner raised his gun, only to have it burn his had. Devil Girl had focused her pitch fork’s heat on it. Now the town’s official defense had been beaten, it was time for the unofficial; a small boy noticed the blue white blur as it came out of an alley.

Laughing, Devil Girl prepared to turn her weapon on the nearest building when she was struck from behind. What ever hit her was moving at great speed, it knocked her forwards and into the ground. Cursing, Lucy turned and saw Lightspeed.
“Alright lady, time to climb back into whatever hole you climbed out of.” Lightspeed said taking a heroine stance. Her blonde hair was flowing in the breeze, the white and blue of her leotard glinting in the sunset. Oh she is a looker, Lucy thought as she looked at the heroine’s tights encased legs.
“Now Lightspeed, after all the trouble I went to get out of that hole, don’t I get to have a little fun?” Devil Girl laughed.
Jessie readied for a fight, “Last chance.”
Lucy stood up and readied for her test, “Not taking it.”
“Fine.” Lightspeed said, her accelerator whirled as she turned into a blur and slammed into the demonic girl. Devil Girl went flying backwards again, but this time she used her wings to steady her flight. Pulling her trident up she fired off a stream of flame. Jessie dodged the fire and rolled under it. Running at half speed she held an arm out and slammed it into Devil Girl. The clothes line worked, knocking Devil Girl to the ground.

Oh she is powerful, Lucy thought, so much the better! Jessie had slowed to make her next attack, that’s when Devil Girl struck. Flying at Lightspeed she dropped her trident and grabbed onto the heroine. Continuing forward she slammed the heroine into the wall of the restaurant. People ran from the windows, as others watched fixated by the trouble the town’s heroine was in. Jessie was stunned and couldn’t react to Devil Girl’s proximity. Lucy on the other hand enjoyed it. She could feel the nylon and lyrca super suit the heroine wore. Sniffing she took in the smell of Lightspeed’s perfume, it was lovely. Also she could tell just one more thing, ‘oh what a good little girl’ Lucy thought.
Jessie struggled and realized she couldn’t break Devil Girl’s grip, “Let me go Satan Lady!”
“It’s Devil Girl Lightspeed, umm love your perfume.” Lucy purred.
Lightspeed’s eyes widened, what did this wacko want, “Thanks but it wouldn’t work on you, you see it says don’t apply to demonic weirdoes!”
“Ohh feisty aren’t we, sign of a virgin…” Devil Girl smiled, she did always love those pure heroines, so tasty.
“How dare you! Let me go.” Lightspeed struggled, but this time did it at super speeds. This took Devil Girl by surprise; it was like trying to hold onto a tornado. Once free, Lightspeed took her arm and spun it at full speed, then struck Devil Girl with it. The force was equal to that of a semi truck at full speed, slamming into a brick wall. Lucy went flying to stunned to counter with her own power. She slammed into a telephone pole, blowing the power transformer on top splintering the wood on impact, but not toppling the pole. The cables fell around the villainess.

This armed Lightspeed for her next attack, grabbing some of the wires that were on the ground, she ran at full speed around the fallen Devil Girl, binding her tightly to the pole. Once she had roped the Devil Girl she stood proudly over her.
“Got ya.” Lightspeed smiled.
Struggling for a moment, Lucy realized that the speed at which she had been bound resulted in superstrong bonds, she couldn’t easily free herself. Then she remembered her weapon.
“Not quite Lightspeed!” she laughed, reaching out with her mind she called for her pitch fork. Flying from the ground and almost hitting some curios bystanders, the pitch fork flew and aimed for Lightspeed. Jessie spun clear and avoided the weapon, which allowed it to reach its intended target. Floating next to her Lucy used pitch fork as a blow torch, which cut her free. Lightspeed turned around and readied for some super fast punches, when Devil Girl applauded.
“Thank you that was fun, till next time Lightspeed.” Devil Girl congratulated.
Jessie began to run at her, intending to deliver a knock out blow before the demoness could escape, but with a flash of red light Devil Girl disappeared. Lightspeed ran through thin air. Stopping she cursed and looked to see if there was anyone she could help before going back to her mom.

Lucy reappeared in the room of the hotel she was renting. Changing out of her Devil Girl costume, she switched to a lacey red night dress and matching pantyhose. Stretching she reviewed her battle with Lightspeed. Talking aloud she didn’t think twice about it.
“Let’s see she is powerful, thanks to technology, but aggressive. Beautiful as well, definitely need to kiss her when I drain her life.” The villainess turned off her lights and climbed into bed. She was already thinking about the sweet taste the pure heroine’s powers would have. Rubbing her pantyhosed legs together she couldn’t control the growing urges in her.
“And that perfume…ummm.” Devil Girl murmured as she drifted into sleep.

Later that night, Jessie was also getting ready for bed. She was wearing a simple tank top and shorts. Her mom knocked at the door; quickly she opened it up and saw she wanted to talk. Jessie took a seat on the bed so did Samantha.
“Honey, you okay?”
“Yeah Mom, just a little creped out that’s all.” Lightspeed answered.
“Still dear, that woman seemed so evil…and she seemed interested in you.” Her mom said.
“Mom, I can handle this okay? The moment I can’t I’m going to call that number I found online.” Jessie explained. She had some how gotten an email from the government, it was phone number, one she could call if Lightspeed ever needed help. She still hadn’t used it; Jessie figured it was for use in an alien invasion or something.
“Alright, but please be careful.” She stressed. Jessie came over and kissed her mom on the cheek then gave her a hug.
“I promise.” She said squeezing.

The next day both villain and heroine met again, although they didn’t know it. Jessie was finishing the last bit of a math quiz. Her grades so far hadn’t suffered from her superheroine after school activities. So she tried to plough through her problems. Yet Devil Girl was on her mind. She hadn’t been able to let go of the interest Devil Girl displayed in her. ‘Man I if can only have whackos interested in me, its going to be hard finding a date for prom’ the heroine thought. At the front of the class, Ms. Furr was sitting waiting for the quiz to be complete. A real teacher would have been grading the quizzes from earlier periods, since she was only hanging around for a short while, she didn’t bother.

Lucy instead day dreamt of the blonde heroine Lightspeed. She knew she was becoming a little obsessed but that made the hunt extra fund. Devil Girl didn’t know how she wanted to capture the heroine and drain her. Dreaming of draining and binding Lightspeed however takes up lots of time. Seeing the clock she saw time was up.
“Okay kids time’s up, please step forward and hand me your quiz, since you all suffered through the quiz head off earlier for lunch.” Ms. Furr explained. Each of the kids came up happy at the idea of fifteen extra minutes of lunch. Jessie was one of them as she handed the paper to Ms. Furr she noticed the teacher studying her closely.

“Ms. Furr?” she asked.
“Hmm, oh nothing dear. Lovely fragrance your wearing.” The teacher commented. Jessie didn’t think too much about it, heading for lunch.

Lucy on the other hand couldn’t believe it, “She’s Lightspeed!” Jessie Brooks was wearing the same perfume, but that wasn’t her only proof. The smell was exactly the same, she knew it. After her class had gotten up she headed for the cafeteria to observe the girl. Arriving at the cafeteria she quietly watched from the line to pick up some pizza. Jessie was the right size, weight, height, everything. Lucy was exited, “I have you now my dear…”

But how to use this to her advantage...She could hold the girl’s parents hostage and get her that way. No, they would suffer enough when they found Jessie’s body. Now kidnapping a friend however…Looking into the sea of students she could see Jessie sitting next to the Student Consul President, Jackie Kenner. Lucy smiled; she and the President would have to meet.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Pz, what can I say! Absolutely fantabulous! (One of my wife's words :) ) Lucy is my kind of gal! I mean any woman who wears pantyhose to bed can't be all bad, can she? :twisted: Too bad she's a villainess. - sigh -

Anyway, great update! Look forward to more soon! 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

It was the next day that Jackie found a note inside her locker; it was from Ms. Furr the new math teacher. Walking down to the math teacher’s room, Jackie was dressed in her usual blouse, skirts, and tights combo. Today it was a red blouse, demon skirt, and flesh colored pantyhose. School was out and since it was a Friday, nobody was hanging around school long. Entering the room Jackie could see Ms. Furr sitting at her desk reading something.
“Ms. Furr, its Jackie Kenner, you wanted to see me?”

Ms. Furr smiled and put her papers down. Walking over Jackie took her hand, “Such a pleasure to meet you Jackie. I’m sorry I don’t have you in my class.”
“A pleasure to meet you, your note said you needed to meet me in private?” Jackie asked.
Ms. Furr nodded. She walked pass the Student Consul President and closed the door. She then turned back to face Jackie.
“Yes…I have a problem and only Lightspeed can solve it.” the teacher sighed heading back to her desk. Jackie was shocked by what the teacher said.
“What makes you think I can help you with that?” Jackie asked as she watched Ms. Furr sit down.
“Well one of the teachers says you have a way to contact her.” Ms. Furr commented.
“Maybe I do…but what is so important that you need her help?” Jackie questioned not knowing what danger she was in.
Furr smiled, “Someone has been kidnapped.”
“Who?”
“Her good friend, Jackie Kenner.” Lucy answered; she pulled out a small capsule.

Squeezing it she unleashed a spray of gas right into the young burnet’s face. Jackie coughed and tried to expel the gas she had just inhaled. She also realized she had walked right into a trap, and she was once again bait to draw Lightspeed out! Staggering backwards she tired to get away, make it to the door for help. Unfortunately the girl couldn’t reach the door. First she fell to her knees, and then crawled towards the door. Reaching out she managed to touch the door knob, only to loose conscious as soon as she did. Collapsing to the floor she slept on the cold tile.

Lucy laughed and used her pantyhosed foot to turn the president over onto her back. Jackie looked beautiful as she slept. Reaching down she lifted the young girl into her arms and then laid her on the desk. Lucy then got out her pitchfork and with ease threw the knocked out senior onto her shoulder. Opening up a hole in space and time, Lucy stepped through.

Jackie wasn’t sure how long she was out. Waking slowly she looked around at her new surroundings. It was an old barn, long since abandoned. Her arms were bound together above her head, in some bright red energy bonds or rope or something. Another chain ran down her body and was tied tightly at her feet. Looking around she tried to see Ms. Furr, only to hear the fluttering of wings above her.
“Looking for me.” Devil Girl called flying down.
“Ms. Furr is working for you?” Jackie asked. Devil Girl laughed out loud.
“Ha, poor Jackie, here take a look see.” She removed her mask showing off the face of Lucy Furr. The Student Consul President was shocked to say the least. Devil Girl kept her mask off as she approached the captured senior.

“You’re after Jessie and I’m the bait!” Jackie yelled at her. Since she knew Devil Girl’s true identity there was really no use in playing dumb.
“Yes my dear, you are going to get her to come.” Devil Girl explained.
“Over my dead body.” Jackie said. Suddenly claws raked her thigh. Screaming she felt the pain through her skin. Looking down at her leg she saw her pantyhose cut and blood running. Lucy smiled and bent down, licking the wound, it healed instantly. But the pain was still there. Jackie was gasping for breath looking at the villain.
“That’s the idea. Each time you don’t do what I ask I cut you, then I heal the damage but not the pain my dear.” She brought her claws up again.

Jessie was checking on the cows when her phone rang. Reaching down and into her pocket she removed the phone.
“Hello?”
“Jessie…” it was Jackie she was crying.
“Jackie? What’s wrong?” the young heroine asked concerned.
“I’m sorry…I tried…but….” The sobs came through. Jessie asked what was going on again only to hear a new voice.
“Oh it seems the President isn’t as tough as she seems.” Devil Girl laughed on the phone.
“YOU!” Jessie screamed into the phone, “Where is she!”
“The old McHenry barn…come soon.” The phone hung up. Already she was removing her shirt and pants, revealing the costume of her heroine alter ego.

Devil Girl affixed her mask and waited for Lightspeed to arrive; now it was time for the main event. Jackie hung, weak from the wounds she had received, although the physical effects were gone, the mental ones remained. She had betrayed her friend; fell for a trap, put Lightspeed and her family in danger. Only a minute and a half after the call Jessie had arrived in full superheroine grab.
“Okay now it’s personal!” she swore through clenched teeth.
“Ah full of fire eh? So much the better.” Devil Girl smiled.

Both charged each other. Lightspeed was ready to slam her fists into the woman at full speed, only she hit something harder. Devil Girl side stepped and pulled a clothesline on Jessie. Hitting Devil Girl’s arm at that speed was too much. Knocked down hard, Lightspeed clutched her chest. Devil Girl took her arms and wrapped them around the white and blue wearing heroine. Squeezing hard she used her inhuman strength on poor Lightspeed.
“AH…” Jessie cried feeling her body compress. She only had invulnerability while running and even then she wasn’t protected enough to resists this. Laughing Lucy softened up her meal, “Enjoying our hug Jessie?”
“Shut up…” Lightspeed said through her gasps for air. Jessie focused on her speed, shaking as much as she could, trying to generate heat. It worked Devil Girl released the heroine than was rewarded with a swift kick to the chin. Although not strong or having any energy powers she had enrolled in a fighting class, it was paying off.

She then struck with a punch to the midsection; followed by a clenched fist she slammed these into Devil Girl’s back. Backing away from the stunned villainess Lightspeed then attacked at super speed. Now her blows were delivered with incredible force. The velocity her punches and kicks arrived with was like the speed military shells traveled at. Staggering back Devil Girl received Lightspeed’s knock out blow. Heading back into the country, Lightspeed ran back at the barn at her top speed. The impact of her fist with Lucy’s head was like the crack of thunder.

Devil Girl collapsed into a lyrca covered heap on the ground. Lightspeed stood a little winded from her constant use of speed. She went over to Jackie who had stopped crying but was still in shock as her friend came over.
“Jackie?” she asked.
“Jessie…she tortured me…I’m sorry…” Jackie was looking at the runs in her hose. Lightspeed was filled with newfound anger, “Don’t worry Jackie she can’t hurt you.”
“Actually I can, but I’m more interested in you.” Devil Girl explained.
Lightspeed turned to see Devil Girl getting up, unfazed by her attacks, “No…”
“Yes my dear, you think your little attack did anything? Ha!” Lucy laughed. It had actually hurt but still it was nothing compared to what Devil Girl could take. Lightspeed charged again trying to take her adversary down.

Lucy struck first, lancing out with her leg. Her super strong kick knocked Lightspeed back and into the air. Jessie landed on her back and was stunned from the impact. Devil Girl took to the air and landed over Jessie. Lucy brought her bodystocking covered legs together and around Lightspeed’s already stressed ribs. Squeezing she took to the air and brought Lightspeed with her. For some reason Jackie’s bonds failed and she looked up at escaping Devil Girl.
“Jessie!”

Lightspeed tried to free herself from the grip of the vice that was Devil Girl’s legs. Except all her powers were useless while airborne, there was no ground to run on, if she tried her friction attack all she would get was a quick fall to the earth below, and she had no flight power to counter Devil Girl. The pressure of Devil Girl was applying was outrageous.
“Ah nothing like a little flight eh Lightspeed?” Lucy asked, squeezing with her strength.
“Ugh…set down…I’ll show you…” Lightspeed grunted.
“Okay.” Devil Girl chuckled. She descended to only twenty feet off the ground. Once at the right altitude she opened her legs, dropping Lightspeed. Jessie landed and she didn’t do it safely. Crashing down on her side she almost broke a rib, and her belt dug into her skin. Clutching her side, Jessie didn’t watch Devil Girl land next to her.
“Come on Lightspeed, you took a little spill, can’t be that bad?” Lucy jabbed.
Lightspeed got up slowly, she needed to fight. Devil Girl helped Lightspeed up then slammed her fist into the heroine’s chest.

Jessie stumbled and wasn’t allowed to fall. Lucy held her prey close and slammed her fist into the heroine again. Next she threw Lightspeed into the ground. Jessie scrambled to get up and away, she needed to regroup. Devil Girl wouldn’t let her, flying ahead of the escaping heroine she threw a roundhouse kick that caught Jessie in the head. She was snapped back, and into the arms of Lucy who had flown quickly behind the heroine to catch her.
“Feeling a little battered? Weak?” Lucy taunted.
“What?…do…you want with me?” Jessie pleaded.
“Oh all in good time my dear, now its time for your nap.” She brought her arms up and around Jessie’s neck. Executing a sleeperhold she used her strength to weaken Lightspeed. Jessie tried to free herself. But she was too weak, tried and battered she couldn’t free herself. Her feeble attempts to remove the nylon and lyrca covered arms of Devil Girl ended; Jessie let her arms fell to her sides. Squeezing Devil Girl, smiled as the blonde heroine slowly loss conscious. Lightspeed’s last thoughts were of her family and friends, she couldn’t protect them. Devil Girl looked at the closed eyes of the heroine. Removing Jessie’s mask she then lifted one of the heroine’s eyes. It didn’t move or react to the light, Lightspeed was out cold.

“Yes! She’s mine…” Devil Girl laughed. Calling for her pitch fork, which came quickly she threw Lightspeed over her shoulder. Using the device she opened a hole in the fabric of space and stepped through. The two were gone with a flash of light which is all that Jackie could see. The girl had followed Devil Girl’s pitch fork. Now however, Jackie couldn’t help at all.
“No…” she picked up Lightspeed’s mask.
What do I do? She thought Jessie’s parents…. Jackie got up and began to run to the Brooks farm, she didn’t know what else to do.

Jessie felt pain over her body. She was sitting, her legs tuck up under her. The floor was cold and wet. Raising her head she felt the warm air on her face. Her prison was a circle stone dungeon. There was one window, with bars and it was red a murky outside. Lightspeed’s belt was still on meaning she had her powers, but she was bound with think black shackles. These were attached to her wrists which were secured above her head and off to each side, stretching her arms out.
“Where am I?” the defeated heroine asked.
“Hell.” Devil Girl answered as a voice and then in a flash of red light she reappeared. Holding her pitch fork she looked like a million bucks, “Or not, I found this little twisted version of Earth. Demons are all over, people food, and nothing growing. I set up this little prison here.”
“Home sweet home.” Jessie said.
“I’m actually from Earth.” Devil Girl explained. She removed her mask and explained her story. At the end Jessie might have felt sorry for Lucy but she didn’t.
“Even with what happened, you are a sicko, you could have stopped.” Jessie said.
“No its too fun I guess you’ve figured out what I want you for?” Lucy smiled.
“Yeah, I’m not powered from my body.” Lightspeed said.
“True, but when you where the belt the power flows through you, I can still feed. But not yet.”
Lightspeed was shocked, “What?”
“I want you strong Jessie, you’ll heal here and once you’re ready I’ll be back.” With that Lucy used her pitch fork to disappear again. Jessie pulled on her bonds but she wasn’t free, surrendering she cried and didn’t know what to do.

“Be strong…” a voice called out.
“What?” she cried.
A figure appeared before her. She was wearing all white, a tank top, skirt, and white tights. Her hair was a brilliant blonde. Thing was she had appeared out of thin air. A hand reached out and touched Jessie’s face, “Be strong Jessie, you are a strong heroine and woman.”
Jessie forgot her predicament, “Who are you?”
“I’m a sprit you could say, I’m here to help you.” The girl in white explained.
“Sprit? Of who?” Lightspeed inquired.
“I was the first to suffer at Lucy’s hands. Since then I have acquired a part of everyone of the victims.” Sprit explained.
“So can you help me?” Lightspeed asked.
“No, not directly.”
Jessie now let her anger fly, “So what, here to tell me life beyond isn’t so bad? That doesn’t help my friends or family!” Sprit was shaken by the words.
“I know, but I can tell how to escape.”
“What…how!”
“It will take great concentration on your part. You will need to do something that not even your grandfather tried.” The sprit explained.
“What?” Jessie asked Sprit explained Lightspeed couldn’t believe it.
“I can’t do that…I wouldn’t know how, please tell me how?” Jessie asked.
“I’m sorry that’s all I can do for now, be strong Jessie.” With that the figure in white was gone. Jessie was depressed at first but then thought, it’s my only chance I’ll have to try.

Lucy spent the day visiting some shops around the world. Since Ms. Kenner knew her identity she couldn’t return to Charlestown. So it was time to have a little fun. Paris, London, New York, and Tokyo she visited them all. In Paris she found the best pair of silk tights. She would give Lightspeed a day or two to heal; to the heroine it would be extra torture before her return. There wasn’t anyway to tell time in the little dimension. Lucy smiled thinking about Lightspeed, chained to the wall awaiting the end, with nothing to focus on but her failure.

“Almost.” Jessie said. She had taken to talking to herself to keep on task. Almost there, she thought. Sprit hadn’t been visual yet but for some reason Jessie couldn’t prove, she felt the woman’s presence. She had almost had it that time, “One more Jessie…one more…” Lightspeed had a plan; all she needed though was to make sure she could pull it off. The heroine concentrated and her what twentieth, fiftieth attempt?

It was time. Lucy transformed into Devil Girl, she was in her costume and had the pitch fork ready. Licking her lips she couldn’t wait to bring them to Lightspeed’s lips. Every ounce of life force would flow from the heroine into her body. She was hungry also, her last meal being the fire department investigator. Using her inter dimensional pitch fork she crossed in seconds over to her dungeon. There was Lightspeed suddenly caught off guard by the villainess.
“Well I see your doing better.” Devil Girl smiled. Lighspeed’s injuries were gone, and her energy back up.
“Yep, now I’ll say this once let me go or else.” Jessie warned. Lucy could barley contain her laughter, she clutched her sides.
“Oh please I may actually split my sides. Jessie, look around, no escape, no help, only you and me.” Devil Girl gestured around.
“I had to ask.” Jessie said. Devil Girl shook her head, bending down she brought her face right next to Lightspeed’s.
“Its been fun, but I’m really hungry.”
Lightspeed smiled, “And I want out of here.” Suddenly she began to vibrate, her outline became blurry, and she was disappearing in front of Devil Girl’s eyes. After a few seconds of this, the heroine was gone. Her chains went slack.
“What…impossible!” Devil Girl screamed. Lightspeed could only use speed or velocity to her advantage. There was no way she could burn through the chains or break them. Then Devil Girl was slammed into the wall. She was smacked again and again against the wall. Kicking backwards she nailed her attacker.

Turning she saw it was Lightspeed, who was getting up, “How did you!”
“Get out, later first unfinished business.” Jessie accelerated and began to run in circles around the dungeon. Lucy was caught in the maelstrom, the winds kicked up causing her to bounce around the walls. Added to this was the fists of Lightspeed who blasted her every chance they got. As Lightspeed slowed down, Devil Girl fell to the ground. This time she was battered, as if something had giving force to Lightspeed’s blows. Before she knew it, Devil Girl was now the one chained to the wall.

“You think this will stop me Lightspeed!” she called for her pitchfork. And for the second time today, Devil Girl was surprised.
“What?”
“Looking for this?” Jessie asked. She was holding the pitchfork, it was struggling to fly to its owner.
“So isn’t this funny?” Lightspeed asked. Devil Girl snarled.
“Wondering how I got out?” Jessie continued.
“Actually, yes I am. No one has escaped my chains here. They are designed to hold heroines with superstrength!” Devil Girl yelled.
“Did you account for phase shifting? I figured that if I changed the vibration my atoms vibrated at, only slightly I would be able to slip through the chains. This vibration is so fast thus I can control it.” Jessie explained.
“No…no…!” Lucy fumed, she pulled with all her strength on the chains, they held.
“So you plan to kill me?” Devil Girl asked nodding to her pitchfork.
Jessie shook her head, “I promised I wouldn’t. She asked me too.”
Devil Girl wanted to know who Lightspeed was talking about then she appeared, “You’re dead!”
“Yes but I still live.” Sprit appeared she nodded to Lightspeed. Jessie handed the woman who told her how to escape the pitchfork. Kneeling next to the villainess she hard a cold look in her eyes, “If you come near me, my family, or friends ever again. I will tear your heart out, think about that.”
“You can’t hide Lightspeed, I’ll find you.”
Jessie smiled, “First find a way out of here.” With that she and sprit disappeared in a flash of red light, they were gone. Lucy couldn’t believe it, they had used her pitchfork to escape…leaving her here.

For a moment, Jessie wondered if anyone would hear Lucy’s scream in that other dimension. She was back near her farm, the lights were on inside. Jackie’s car was parked there as well.
“Thank you.” The heroine said to the sprit next to her.
“I only showed you the path, you walked down it.” Sprit asked.
“How Matrix of an answer.” Jessie joked. The woman didn’t get it, she moved on.
“So could you have left that place?”
Sprit nodded, “Yes, but I didn’t I wanted to help those who were brought there. Even though for most I could only comfort them, I needed to do something.”
“What was your real name?” Lightspeed asked.
“Melinda Jenkins.” Sprit answered. Jessie hugged the sprit of the fallen heroes and heroines.
“Thank you…” with that Sprit faded away. Jessie hopped the woman would find peace. Turning to the farm she walked back, pitchfork in hand.

A few days later Jackie was sitting in her room. Jessie had never blamed her for what happened, and neither did Jessie’s parents. Still she felt horrible. Twice now she had allowed Jessie to walk into a trap, this time where her life was in danger. Sure the first time with the cheerleaders wasn’t ready her fault, still she had been kidnapped and Jessie went to rescue her. Jackie had never felt as low as she did when Devil Girl hurt her. No longer, she looked at the sketch pad and was satisfied with what she had made.
“No longer am I going to be a victim.” She said, “Now who can mix Kevlar and tights?”

The End

I hope everyone enjoyed the story, espeically superpics4less for all his help with the villain. I have another orginal heroine story in the works, and thinking about some new SG fiction as well. Thanks for all the feedback!
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice one, pz! I see somebody else used read The Flash as well! Kudos on the story, but I wonder how we're going to get Lucy out of that dungeon to wreak more havoc? Hmmm, have to give that one some thought! MWAHAHAHAHA! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: