American PI

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.

My first go round…Need to work some kinks…Here goes part 1:

Stacey was the CFO of the Bank where she worked…she is a math wiz and has always been fascinated by numbers…She is now also fascinated with solving crimes…

About a year earlier she had been working late when a power surge hit her building…While using her ten key calculator she was shocked by the surge…After realizing the surge gave her superpowers, Stacey became “AMERICAN PI” armed with her trusty ten key she was the defender of her fair city…

After a long day at the office, Stacey came home and took a seat on the couch…She opened a bottle of wine and turned on the tele…Staring her in the face was real estate mogul Stephanie Simonton…”Uggh her again…” said Stacey…She was holding a press conference as she had done many times before…Simonton has been under fire for what city officials say is greasing the banks to rollercoaster the interest rates for home loans…Start them low, get people in and then shoot them through the roof so then they are not able to make their mortgages any longer… Simonton’s company then moves in on the foreclosed homes…Some officials are accusing her of trying to buy up all the land in the city…To in fact literally buy the city…

“What I am doing is no different than any other real estate mogul…That is all I have to say…”and with that the conference ended…

“There is something about her that is fishy…”said a smug Stacey as she sipped her wine…See Stacey has been doing a lot of research on Miss Simonton…Trying to figure out what her plan is…Stacey knows that her cash is almost dried up yet she keeps buying more land…She knows the other banks in town are in cahoots with her but she cannot prove how “I am going to find out what she has up her sleeve”…

And with that Stacey started to drift off…She thought to herself, “Where has Prime been? Things have been awfully quiet around this town lately…”

Prime was Stacey’s arch enemy…Almost as genius as Stacey when it came to numbers, but far more ruthless…Prime’s goal was to gobble up every financial resource in town…Stacey believed that it was Prime who was financing Stephanie Simonton’s deals…She was right…

Prime always traveled in an odd number, 1,3,5,7…and told word problems as a way of distracting her victims...all the answers always ended in prime numbers...PI and Prime have had many battles over the last few months…But Stacey has always come up short against her and her henchmen…

“Hello…Yeah it’s me…Yep we are on for tonight…See you at 2 sharp…” Stephanie Simonton closed her cell phone as she walked into her house around midnight…Pleased with the front she once again put up during her presser, she had no time to waste as she has plans this evening…

Stacey jumped up when the alarm sounded…It was the bank’s silent vault alarm…Stacey suggested the bank install a new alarm inside the bank’s vault…The bank President happily agreed…Little did he know Stacey wired the alarm to summon her, not the police…Stacey knew the combo was impossible to crack, so this was not a drill…Quickly she jumped up and went down to her basement and turned the lights on…She zapped a button with her fingers and the wall before her opened…Inside was a white motorcycle…She quickly changed into her American PI costume, hopped on the Picycle and was off in a flash…

American PI’s costume was a Red leotard and gloves, Blue Cape and boots, a white mask, utility belt and shiny tan pantyhose…The PI logo was stitched on her chest plate…And her long blonde hair was in a ponytail…Her weapon was a high tech ten key calculator that was wired with many snappy tools…Any combo of numbers can be entered to activate Sticky receipt tape that launches to wrap up her enemy, bolts of electricity that stun her prey, a container of gas pellets that she could precisely launch within inches of her target, and other fun toys…All she had to do was punch in the distance + time/length/number + the name of the function = the result of the function…I.E. 18 (feet)+ 2 (bombs)+ G(gas)= KO(knock out)

As PI zoomed on her Picycle, she wondered how many thieves there were. And more importantly, whether Prime was involved…

“Hurry up…” Prime shouted to her two henchwomen Multiply and Divide…”Take everything…Money, bonds, bags of coins, everything! I want Miss Stacey Sullivan to know who did this…She’s been all over me lately…”

PI reached the bank and surveyed the scene from outside…”Sure enough, Prime is behind this…Well she has mistepped this heist badly…” PI only saw Prime and Multiply in the vault… “Hmmm that’s odd, only two of them…That will make it much easier…”

PI did not see Divide, who was deep in the vault cleaning out the silver dollar coin bags…She decided to attract Multiply to the front of the large bank…Figuring she could easily capture her without Prime hearing a thing…She stealthily went to the front door of the bank…She unlocked it with her master key…Quietly she opened it and threw a bunch of pebbles half way to the vault…

“Quiet! What was that?” exhaled Prime? “Multiply, how many times did I tell you to disconnect the alarm?”

“Five!” retorted Multiply…

“Go see what that was…We’ll finish up in here…” Multiply carefully walked towards the front door…Dressed in a black leotard with an X across her chest, black opaque tights and boots, the 5”8 brunette reached the front door… “Unlocked…I can’t believe we were that careless…I bet American PI is behind this” As she grabbed the handle to lock the door, Multiply began convulsing…Across the street from 28 feet away, PI had punched in 28 (feet)+ 10 (seconds)+ E(electricity)= S(stunned) on her ten key…Instantly, a stream of electricity shot out and hit the door handle Multiply was grabbing...for 10 seconds Multiply was zapped with PI’s stunning electricity…enough to render her unconscious…Normally she would set it for 30 seconds to keep her victim out longer, but PI did not want to alert Prime to her arrival…

Finally the stream ended and Multiply collapsed still twitching…PI quickly entered the bank and dragged the unconscious thief under a desk…she grabbed a small roll of receipt paper from her belt and tied her up… “2-1 = 1 to go…Now for Prime…”

PI approached the vault with her ten key aimed right at Prime…She could hear the jingle of the sacks silver dollars and money being dropped into a bag… “I knew my alarm would come in handy…” thought PI…Her tights clad legs flexed as she punched in 15 (feet) + 10 (yards) + SR (sticky receipt) = TU (tied up)

Prime never saw it…Instantly, she was wrapped in a sticky receipt tape from PI’s ten key…She could not move anything under the flypaper like substance…You could hardly see her leotard and tights under the paper…

“Surprised to see me Prime?” quipped PI… “I had a new alarm programmed with an unbreakable combo wired to alert me if anyone broke in…This was too easy…” PI stood confidently after holstering her ten key…

“American Putz…the math geek turned hero…can that calculator add up how many dates you have had in the last year? Surprisingly you won’t need it cuz it is zero!” retorted the squirming Prime…

“Very funny…It can add up how long you will be finally in jail for…” said PI walking towards her captured enemy… “I’ve been waiting a long time for this Prime…Now tell me who you work for…”

“OK, but first a question…” asked Prime…

“No time for games Prime…tell me” PI shot back growing annoyed with her captive…

“Just indulge me…”
“Fine”

“How much does one of these bags of silver dollars weigh?” asked Prime
“5.03 pounds” replied PI…

“OK and how much pressure would it have if swung?” asked Prime
“29.77 pounds on impact? This is stupid Prime…Cut to the quick!” said PI folding her spandex covered arms…

“All Prime numbers as I thought…And finally how long would a 5.03 bag of silver dollars swung with 29.77 pounds of force knock someone out?” quizzed Prime…

“29 minutes 23 seconds…But don’t worry Prime, cuz where you’re going there aren’t any bags of money…Enough with the word problems…” snapped PI…

“On the contrary math geek, where you are there are bags of money…and where you’re going you’ll need a lot of aspirin…lest you forget I always travel in prime numbers…”

Too late…Divide was sneaking up behind the red, white and blue beauty while Prime distracted her with the word problem…She had dark brown hair and stood 5’7”…Wearing the identical outfit as Multiply with the exception of the ÷ symbol on her chest…Divide wound up the bag of silver dollars and brought it down square on the back of PI’s head…She never knew what hit her…Totally focused on Prime, PI was oblivious to Divide…The bag of money dropped her onto the vault floor out cold...Divide wound up the bag again to hit PI but Prime ordered her not to..

“No…not here…untie me and go find Multiply…I will take care of our sleeping beauty…”

“Come on boss, let me finish her” begged Divide, but Prime pushed her out of the way…Prime surveyed PI’s unconscious form…Her 5’10” frame was on her side with her head resting on her arm…She grabbed PI’s boots and began dragging her further into the vault…

“A little careless my dear…Wow I never thought you'd fall for a word problem distraction...29 minutes and 23 seconds give us just enough time to leave and call the police…I’m sure they’ll be thrilled to find their superhero in the middle of the city’s biggest vault…”She dropped PI’s legs and she came to rest against the back of the vault…Prime stacked a bunch of money next to PI as if she were just finishing up the robbery…The finishing touch…A stop watch that she activated counting down from 29:23…She chuckled as she put it in PI’s gloved hand…

Prime took off towards the front door with all the money in a duffle bag…She reached Divide who was carrying the unconscious Multiply over her shoulders…They were off in a flash…

Back in the vault, the watch counted down...American PI was unaware of what happened to her or the trouble she was in...

Outside, Prime stopped at a pay phone and dialed 911…

“Hello, I’d like to report a robbery…”

End of part 1...If interested, part 2 can be put up...
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Post part 2, it will be intresting to see if she talk her way out of it!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice opening dubber! I look forward to seeing more of this one! Amazing powers, I mean a super ten-key calculator! Very original! Please post part 2! 8)

According to the stop watch in American PI’s hand, she had been unconscious for almost 29 minutes…As the last 22 seconds counted down, there had been no movement in the fallen hero…With her long legs stretched straight out, her back rested against the back wall of the vault next to a stack of money that Prime had left…Hoping to frame the hero and get her out of the picture…

As the timer hit zero, it started to beep continuously…It caused PI to stir…Her head was throbbing from the impact of whatever had hit her…she could not tell where the beeping was coming from as she fell over onto her side…The fall jolted her awake…Her eyes could not focus…Slowly she remembered where she was…The last thing she recalled was talking to Prime when someone hit her from behind…The persistent beeping of the watch was driving her nuts when she figured out she was holding the thing responsible for it…She looked at the watch and the time that was flashing at her…

29:22 was blinking over and over…That was how long she told Prime someone would be knocked out if being hit with the bag of money… “Well at least I got something right tonight…” The groggy PI smirked…

She had a bad headache and thought she had a concussion…She was upset at herself for her stupidity...Prime distracted her with that word problem long enough to give someone else the chance to get the drop on her..."She never travels with less than 2 people PI, you know that...You have got to stop fielding every math question thrown your way" thought PI...

As she got to her feet, she heard sirens…

Prime had called 911 to report the robbery but since there was no alarm, the dispatcher figured it a hoax…Only when someone at the ATM saw the doors of the bank open about a half hour later did the police come…

PI saw that Prime had tried to set her up to take the blame for the robbery…Knowing that the police would never peg PI as a criminal, she thought she better get into her office and change to be safe…

She stumbled to the door of her office and walked in…She changed into a sweat suit that she kept in her office and hid her costume in her drawer…She grabbed some of her receipt tape and tied her wrists together to make it look like Prime hid her in there to keep her out of the way…

It worked…the police burst through her door when the lead officer saw Stacey and ordered the men to untie her…

“Are you ok Miss Sullivan? Who did this to you?” asked the officer…

“It was Prime…I forgot to send an email and came back here about an hour ago…I heard some noise in the vault…I went to have a look when I saw Prime, Multiply and Divide ransacking the vault…I tried to call 911 but they saw me and grabbed me…One of them hit me over the head and the next thing I knew I woke up in here with my wrists tied…”

It was all true except for the minor detail of Stacey being American PI…The police gave Stacey a lift to the hospital where they confirmed the concussion…she stayed there over night…as she drifted off to sleep, she wondered why Prime let her go…And if she worked for Stephanie Simonton...

Two days later Stacey was back at the bank…She had no leads on finding Prime or if she was connected to Simonton...She was frustrated…Prime and her hooligans had made off with about a million dollars in cash and Stacey was determined to get it back…As she walked out of her office, she was met by none other than Stephanie Simonton…Surprised to see her, Stacey jumped…

“Hello Miss Sullivan, nice to see you again.” Said a smug Stephanie… “I was hoping to have a word…”

“Not a chance Simonton…I don’t do business with criminals…” shot back Stacey, her blood boiling…

“Is that any way to treat a potential client? I was interested in bringing my business here, but after the big robbery I think not…I have too much time invested to let some rinky dink bank give it all away…” said Stephanie…She noticed the vault was still taped off from her robbery the other night…She had not heard if American PI had been framed for the robbery…She knew better, that red white and blue math nerd probably added and subtracted her way out of trouble…

“Look Miss Simonton, I know that the other banks in town are on the take from you and they are moving interest rates around to force people out of their homes…I’m not sure what you are up to but know this, I am going to make sure you are brought to justice…We would never accept your business here…” explained a now seething Stacey…

Just as Stephanie was about to raise her voice, she heard “Stacey, Stacey are you alright?”

Both ladies turned to see a young brunette running towards them…She was in a brown business suit and carried a briefcase…She dropped it as she reached Stacey…She hugged her and asked her again if she was ok?

“I just heard what happened, I was out of town on a trial…Why didn’t you call me?” asked the girl…

The 5’6” girl was Kelly Sullivan, Stephanie’s younger sister…She was a successful trial attorney and had not been able to talk to her sister about what had happened…

Stephanie interrupted Kelly and introduced herself, “Stephanie Simonton…and you are?”

Stacey was furious…She wanted her little sister no where near Stephanie…Although she thought she will need a good attorney someday soon…

“Oh I’m so sorry for interrupting…I’m Kelly Sullivan, Stacey’s sister…Were you two in the middle of business?” asked a concerned Kelly…

“No Kell, Miss Simonton was just leaving…” answered Stacey…

“Right…I was just leaving, Stacey maybe we can set up a meeting and air our differences…And Kelly, it was a pleasure meeting you…” said Stephanie…She walked away from the sisters and headed for the door…Dressed to the nines in a black pinstripe pantsuit, she confidently walked with her head held high as her high heels sounded off through the entire bank as she stepped…

“Is that who I think it was Stace?” asked a puzzled Kelly…

“Yep…The woman who is trying to buy this town…Stephanie Simonton…Probably on her way to another press conference.” Replied Stacey… “She is up to something…Why would she come here?”

“What do you mean? She seems nice…I know she is very successful…” answered Kelly.

“She is not nice Kell…This woman is tied in with the banks and is behind jacking up the interest rates so people can no longer afford to leave in their homes…She then moves in and buys the foreclosed property…” explained Stacey…

“How do you know this? Do you have any proof?” asked Kelly in her best cross examination…

“Not yet…” answered Stacey…

“Well enough business, I want to take my big sis out for drinks tomorrow night…No excuses…I have a meeting with a new client at 7 pm tomorrow night at the firm and then I will meet you at Jakes…Sound good? OK gotta run, I’m glad you are ok…Love you…bye…”

Kelly gave her sister a hug, grabbed her briefcase and left…She too was a confident woman…Passing the bar on her first try, she has become one of the city’s best lawyers…Standing a few inches shorter than her super hero sister, Kelly had short auburn hair and hazel eyes…She worked hard and played harder…She was well known at all the hot bars and clubs in town…

“I don’t know Kell…I still have a headache and need to figure out how Prime broke into the vault…Maybe another time” replied a dejected Stacey to her sister who was still walking away…

“Nope, won’t hear of it…You are meeting me at 8:30…End of discussion…” said Kelly from across the bank…She exited the bank and turned the corner…

“Damn it…I hate when she pulls the lawyer stuff on me…” said a frustrated Stacey…She went back into her office and packed up for the night…Her sister had a way of making Stacey do what she wanted and even though Stacey was the super hero, she could never say no to her little sister…

Prime arrived back at her mansion and was greeted by Multiply and Divide…

“How’d it go?” asked Divide…

“As expected…Miss Sullivan has no interest in anything except putting me in jail…I did however figure out a way to make her gain some interest in joining our little conquest of this pathetic city…” answered Stephanie…

“How…You said she wanted nothing to do with you?” shot back Multiply…

“Correct my dear Multiply…But let me ask you, how much would you pay to get your kidnapped sister back?” said Stephanie smiling…

“She has a sister! Oh Prime what a great idea…” shouted an excited Divide…

Stephanie went into her room and donned her Black Leotard and tights and returned as Prime… “Ladies, tomorrow night we have an appointment with a lawyer…”
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Aha! I knew Simonton had to be Prime! The detective in me hasn't disappeared yet! :D
Anyway, great installment and good plan! I'm waiting anxiously for the kidnapping! Nice job! Hungry! Need more PI! :-D

thanks to superpics4les for this...
Attachments
american_pi_763.jpg
american_pi_763.jpg (24.96 KiB) Viewed 5001 times

At 8:10 pm the next night, Kelly Sullivan sister of Stacey Sullivan sat in her office on the 70th floor with her feet up on her desk…She just wrapped up her meeting with her new clients and was killing time before she left to meet her sister…The bar they were going to “Jake’s” was less than a five minute walk from her firm…She cursed herself for not being able to go home and change before she went out…Wearing a Black Skirt and blazer, powder blue blouse, black pantyhose and heels, she reeked of class…She didn’t like dressing up, but it was part of her lawyerly duties…Finally she got herself motivated and got up to leave…

Arriving at the elevator, she got in…she figured since it was so late, she could make it the lobby without anyone else getting on…Pressing the “L” the doors closed…The elevator went down two floors and stopped…The doors opened and a cleaning lady rolled in her trashcan and joined Kelly…

Smiling, Kelly said “Hello”…

“Hello…” replied the cleaning lady… She pressed the door close button…the doors closed… “Do you mind if I start cleaning in here?” The cleaning lady asked…

Kelly agreed and started thumbing through her phone…Tapping her black heel on the floor she noticed her nose started to burn…Thinking nothing of it, she tried to not think about it…But it got worse…Kelly realized it must have the stuff the cleaning lady was spraying to clean the elevator…She asked her to stop…

“Hey can you wait until I get out? That stuff is really bothering me…” inquired the attorney.

But the cleaning lady kept on spraying and did not pay attention…Kelly started feeling nauseous and tapped her on the shoulder…The cleaning lady turned around and was wearing a gas mask…

“What the hell? Is this stuff toxic?” asked Kelly…

“For you it is…” muffled the cleaning lady through her mask…

Kelly’s head began to spin…Panicking she tried to press the next floor’s button…She was cut off by the cleaning lady…She grabbed the lawyer by the arm and threw her back into the wall…Kelly started to cough….She had no idea what was happening…

“What do you want with me?” asked Kelly…

The cleaning lady did not answer…Kelly tried yelling for help but could not catch her breath…Her lungs burned…The cleaning lady started to spray her cleaning bottle right into Kelly’s face…

The ambitious attorney began coughing even more…Her fright was overcome by her inability to keep her feet…She started sliding down the wall of the elevator until she landed on her butt…Unable to keep her hazel eyes open any longer Kelly passed out…

The cleaning lady picked up the unconscious attorney and dropped her into the trash can…She covered the top of the lid with a towel, but Kelly’s shoes were poking through…The cleaning lady took off her shoes and dropped them in the can with her...Placing the towel over her stockinged feet, you could not tell there was a powerful attorney knocked out in the trash can…

The elevator’s doors opened and Divide emerged rolling the trash can out and made for the back entrance…The security guard that saw her thought nothing as she rolled by him…She had taken her gas mask off and dropped it into the can…Divide was pleased that it went as well as it did…The attorney put up no fight and was now in their possession…Divide rolled the trash can up to a black van…The doors swung open and Multiply and Prime jumped out and grabbed the slumbering attorney from the trash can…Pulling her into the van, they tied her hands and feet…

“I trust there were no problems?” asked Prime

“None…She was out before we got to the lobby…” replied Divide…The black van sped off into the night as Stacey Sullivan waited at Jake’s for her sister to arrive…
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Dubber:

That was just about the smoothest kidnap scene I've read in a long time, man! Bravo! =D> =D> =D>

Love this story! More PI, please! 8)

Kelly was never late…Stacey tried her phone but it went right to voice mail…Stacey got up to leave at 9:15 when her phone rang…It was Kelly…

“Hey where are you, I was worried...” asked Stacey…

“Oh I’m sorry Miss Sullivan, Kelly is unavailable at the moment…” answered a female voice…

“Who is this? What have you done with Kelly?” yelled Stacey…

“If you want to see her again Stacey, bring your master key to the bank and combination for the vault to 1922 Adams st. in one hour…No police got it?” ordered the voice as it hung up…

Stacey was furious…She knew that address…It was the mansion of Stephanie Simonton…She was working with Prime…What had they done to Kelly? She knew she had to change for this little party…

As her PiCycle sped towards the mansion, PI knew she had to be careful because Prime, Stephanie and their henchwomen would be expecting her…

PI parked off the road and walked in…Not really having a plan was never a problem…She had done this many times before and it had always worked out…But this time was different…They had her sister…

PI crept up to the back door to survey the situation…There was no one inside…Slowly she opened the door and walked in, her weapon at the ready…She heard talking from down the hallway…Figuring this is where sister was PI crept closer…

As she approached a staircase, PI was very antsy…She had her ten key in her right hand…Rounding the corner to the staircase, she peeked around the corner…Her eyes grew big as she saw her sister at the top of the staircase tied to a chair…Her head was down with her dark hair covering her face…She appeared not to be conscious…

Sensing a trap, PI slowly started up the long circular staircase inside the mansion…No one was around her sister, but PI knew danger was not far away…Slowly she crept towards her sister, her blue boots taking it one stair at a time…

“Kelly…Kelly…Can you hear me?” whispered the heroine…

No response…PI knew they had used something to catch her…Kelly was not the damsel in distress type…She had hoped Kelly put up a good fight…

About four stairs away from the top, PI holstered her ten key…She reached into her belt to pull out scissors and cut her loose…Kelly started to stir…Her head rocking back and forth, PI hurried up the last few steps to her…

“Kelly, you’re ok…Here let me get you out of these…”said a relieved PI…

As she began cutting, PI noticed the ropes were very loose…Too loose…She stopped cutting and was able to simply pull them off her sister…As she did, Kelly slowly lifted her head…

As PI knelt down next to her sister she was surprised to instead see Divide staring at her…

“Hello American PI, expecting someone else?” quipped the villain…

PI quickly reached for her weapon, but Divide put her heel into PI's stomach…

Divide had dressed up as Kelly to lure PI to her…Now she had the upper hand…

PI lost her balance and fell backwards down the staircase…PI had counted 44 stairs on the way up and knew she needed to stop herself or she could be really injured…

Divide was now joined at the top of the stairs by Prime and Multiply…They were both enjoying the American PI’s stunt fall down the stairs…

PI stopped herself on the 31st stair by grabbing onto on the spindles of the handrail…She slowly stood up with her weapon raised towards the trio…

“Where is Kelly?” demanded PI

“American PI…Don’t worry about Miss Kelly, she is enjoying a nice catnap…Please tell me did Miss Sullivan send you with what we asked for?” responded Prime

“Prime, give yourself up…I am taking all of you in…I know about you ans Stephanie Simonton...And you better not have harmed Kelly… said an angry PI

“As I said, we did not harm her…Yet…American PI we want the combination to the bank’s vault…Thiat will give us the last of the money we need to ensure our plan of buying the city will succeed…Now either get Miss Sullivan on the phone, or her sister will pay…dearly…" ordered Prime…

“Let me ask you a question…How long will you, your two morons and Stephanie Simonton have to live to be released from jail after 2 life sentences?” answered PI…

PI had enough…She aimed her ten key at the three villains and began punching in 16 (feet) + 6 (Bombs) + G (Gas) = KO…but before she completed the command, Prime said,

“How long will it take you to get to the bottom of this little ride PI? I’m guessing 15 seconds…”

Prime nodded to Multiply who leaned over to the statue they stood next to and twisted the head…PI heard what sounded like a giant door open…Confused she continued her command…She was not prepared for the next thing she heard…

The spiral staircase she was standing made a loud grinding noise…And before she knew it, the stairs that her Blue Boots stood on disappeared into the staircase…Leaving a steep, flat surface…

PI immediately lost her balance and fell on her stomach…Her ten key slipped out of her hands as she started sliding down what was once a staircase…She clawed and grabbed but the surface was very flat and there was nothing to grip…She gathered speed as she slid down the slide…Turning over onto her back she saw a giant hole at the bottom of case…That was the first sound she heard…

The 3 villains roared with laughter as their nemesis slid round and round…

PI was really flying towards the hole…Unable to stop herself, she hit it at what she thought was 10 mph…Falling into the dimly lit abyss, PI hoped the bottom was not too deep…She would not survive a long fall at this speed…

She crashed with a thud…Landing on her feet and rolling over…Coming to a stop against the wall…Clearing her head, she figured she was in a 10 foot hole…That’s when her luck turned…

Coming through the hole was her trusty ten key…She caught it and immediately began looking for a way out…

She was in a 10 x 10 room with one door…She tried it and it was locked from the outside…Limping around from her two nasty falls, PI suddenly heard a hissing sound coming from somewhere in the room…

It sounded like a tire leaking air…Looking around she did not like what she saw…A 4 foot long pipe right next to the door spewing out something that looked like white steam…Figuring something did not overheat, PI pulled her red cape over her face…It was impervious to whatever the white substance was…

Resting the ten key on her hose clad knee, PI began punching in a code:

15 (Feet) + 20 (Yards) + SR (Sticky Rope) = C (Climb)

Instantly, her ten key shot out a roll of her special sticky receipt through the top of the hole…It wrapped around the handrail of the staircase…Pulling it tight, PI checked to make sure it stuck…Feeling it was secure, she holstered her weapon and prepared to climb out…

PI figured that it would take her 90 seconds to ascend the wall to the top…No problem under normal circumstances…Once she dropped her cloak she would have to hold her breath while climbing…That was not going to be easy…Even thought she knew that once she got closer to the top she would be able to catch a breath of fresh air from the mansion…

The bottom of the room was now foggy with whatever the steam was, which PI assumed was some form of Knockout Gas…She could barely see her boots…

Starting with her right boot on the wall, PI got a big breath from the security of her cloak and let it fall back to its normal position…She began climbing the wall…Right over left she made her way…She was actually making better time than she thought…

The air was clearing as she approached the top…She was going to kick the hell out of Prime and her two cronies…She also could not wait to see Kelly again…

PI’s plans were jolted…She felt some tugging on her tape coming from outside the hole…PI knew she had to cook…She exhaled her clean breath and started double timing it up the wall…

As she got to the top she saw Prime peering into the hole at her…Prime had an evil grin on her mug…PI was almost there when the tape gave out…

PI was falling back into the hole…Multiply and Divide had severed her tape rope and sent her back into the abyss…

Landing flat on her back, the impact rustled up the steam that had settled on the room’s floor…

All of PI’s air was knocked from her as she landed…Her tailbone was in agony…She tried to protect her lungs by covering her face with her cape, but was in too much pain…The cape slipped out of her hand…

Finally she got a breath and immediately began coughing…This only made things worse…It was knockout gas…PI had succumbed to this many times before and this would be no different…

Still flat on her back, she was no longer able to pick up her head…Figuring she had less than 10 seconds, PI thought about her sister… She started to say “

“Sorrrryy, Kellll……”

And with that her head fell to the side and legs went limp…Boots pointing out…

The great American PI was defeated again…

Once the gas had dissipated, the door unlocked from the outside and the 3 villains entered…

“Well done ladies…Get her up to the room” ordered Prime…

Multiply and Divide unlatched PI’s ten key and utility belt and handed it to Prime…Multiply grabbed her boots, and Divide her arms, and they carried the unconscious heroine out of the room…
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Hey sorry I didn't post earlier D, but great update. Love the image of a gassed heroine, and her pantyhose wearing sister :twisted:
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey Dubber!

Nice work as always, my friend! Looking forward to more PI! Yum! 8)

“American PI wake up…American PI wake up…Please…”

It sounded as if someone was talking to her through a pillow…

“American PI wake up”

Slowly American PI’s eyes began to open…She recognized the face staring at her…It was her sister’s…

“Oh thank goodness, you’re ok…I was worried about you…” exclaimed Kelly… “You’ve been there for a good 90 minutes…”

90 minutes! PI thought to herself…Her head was foggy, but not as bad as other times she has woken up from a gas nap…

PI realized that her arms and legs were bound as were her sisters…

“Kelly are you alright? What did they do to you?” asked a groggy PI

“I’m fine…I was leaving my office building to meet my sister for drinks…This cleaning person got on the elevator with me and started spraying this cleaning stuff all over me…I tried to get out of there, but couldn’t…The last thing I remember was her saying ‘Not for you Miss Sullivan.’

“I woke up in here tied up like this…They stole my $400 shoes! Can you believe that? Then about an hour and a half ago, they brought you in…Who are these people American PI? They keep asking for my sister…What do they want from her?” asked Kelly…

PI explained the whole story to Kelly, the whole time wanting to cry because it was her fault she was in this mess…She had asked if she saw Stephanie Simonton, but Kelly said no…Just Prime, Multiply and Divide…

PI knew that Simonton was involved…She came up with a plan...PI knew if she could position her wrists at the proper angles, the rope would loosen…She began to maneuver her wrists when she heard the door open…Instantly she went limp…

“The mighty Pumpkin PI still sleeps?” asked Divide…

Divide walked over towards the slumped heroine and grabbed her by the hair…PI did not move a muscle…“Miss red white and blue is no match for us…”

“Why don’t you leave her alone?” yelled Kelly

Letting her head slump back down…Divide grabbed Kelly…

“Keep your mouth shut or I will get my special can of aerosol that you like so much” answered Divide…

Kelly cowered in her seat not saying another word…The last thing she wanted was another dousing of that awful spray…

Divide laughed it off and walked out of the room slamming the door…Immediately, PI went back to work…

“Don’t say anything to them Kelly…You don’t want to make them mad” explained PI as she loosened up her ropes…

She was interrupted a few more times by the villains, each time feigning asleep…

After about an hour, she broke though her bonds…She quickly untied her legs and then her sister…The next time they would be ready for whoever walked in…

It was Multiply…She was shocked to see neither girl where they had been all day…She saw the balled up rope that once bound their captives…As she turned to go and tell Prime, Multiply was grabbed from behind…

PI had her in a strong sleeper hold…Her gloved arms cutting off the circulation to the villains air supply…

Multiply thrashed around, her boots dangling above the floor…but to no avail…Her thrashing slowly stopped until there was no movement at all…PI dragged the sleeping villain into a closet in the room…Tying her up with the rope that once held her…

“I have got to find my ten key…Did I have it when they brought me in here?” whispered the heroine to her sister…

“It wasn’t on you when they carried you in…” replied Kelly.

“OK, then I will go after Divide then Prime…You try and get out of here…Call the police and tell them what has happened…But Kelly, be careful…” ordered PI

“Don’t worry about me American PI…Go get those bitches…Oh, and if you see a pair of black heels, grab them if you don’t mind…” replied Kelly…

And with that they went their separate ways…PI stealthily walked down the hall of the mansion…She was itching to find Divide and Prime…But without her trusty ten key, it was not going to be easy to catch them…

Kelly’s stockinged feet tiptoed down the staircase, careful not to make any noise…She was definitely nervous being on her own…She reached the bottom of the staircase and went towards the kitchen…Smiling she knew she was almost out of the house when something caught her eye…

She noticed a familiar pair of shoes on the floor of the kitchen… “My heels!” she exclaimed to herself…She hurried towards the $400 pair of heels…As she reached them, Kelly heard voices coming her way…She slammed on the brakes, but her pantyhosed feet could not get a grip on the hardwood floor…She started sliding and eventually lost her balance…Landing with a thud, she smacked her head on the hardwood floor…She was stunned and her vision was blurred…

Just then 2 women in black stood over her…Kelly heard laughing but could not clearly see them…The women were talking but it was inaudible to Kelly…Her head was spinning…She tried to get up but it was no use…The last thing she remembered was one of the women carrying her away…

Divide was on guard…She knew that PI and her sister had escaped and obviously had taken out Multiply…She was armed with her trusty Division gun, which fired darts that divided into 3 darts from the one that was fired…that way if the intended target moved to either side, there was still a good chance of hitting them…

Prime placed the unconscious Kelly onto her bed…Kelly obviously was not waking up anytime soon after hitting her head on the floor so Prime figured tying her up would be a waste of time…She now sat and waited for Divide to bring PI to her…

PI heard footsteps coming up the stairs…Unarmed, she had an idea…She went back to the room where she stashed Multiply…She picked her up and brought her to the hallway…Multiply was coming to and started to resist…

Divide heard the ruckus and made for it immediately…Rounding the corner she saw a figure in the dark hallway and fired her gun…

Multiply felt two sharp pinches…One through her tights on her left leg, and one one her right shoulder…The third dart missed her…Instantly she knew what had happened, Divide nailed her with her Division gun…Multiply knew she would be asleep in a matter of seconds…Sure enough she was right as she fell stomach first with her arms still tied behind her back…

Divide slowly approached her victim…As she got closer, Divide realized her victim was not American PI but her partner Multiply… “Oh shit, Multiply…What were you doing there, I thought you were American PI…”

But the unconscious Multiply did not respond…Divide put her gun down and started to untie her partner…

All the while PI had circled back around Divide…Her plan worked perfectly…She crept up on Divide who was on her knees over her partner…PI was careful not to make any noise…Being unarmed, she was defenseless against Divide…Divide was oblivious to her approaching enemy…

PI was right behind the kneeling Divide ready to unleash a monster karate chop on the neck of Divide when Divide turned around and reached for her gun…Quickly PI kicked it out of her hand, and followed with a swift kick that connected squarely on the chin of Divide…It knocked her senseless…She laid next to her unconscious partner trying to get to her feet…But the villain was done for…The kick scrambled her head and she was not able to recover…The last effort to get to her feet was fruitless as her arms collapsed from under her and she fell unconscious…

Knowing she would wake up from the kick, PI grabbed Divide’s gun and fired a shot into her…3 darts instantly stuck out of the villain…PI dragged both of them off again…

Kelly was still unconscious from her fall…Prime waited next to her for Divide to bring American PI to her…She was armed with a pistol…She wanted nothing more than to get rid of American PI, Stacey Sullivan and her sister…

PI approached the master suite…She was now armed with Divide’s gun, but she wanted to get her trusty ten key back…Kicking open the door she was shocked at what she saw…

“Well American PI, good to see you up and around again…Ssshhh, try to keep it down as our other guest is sleeping…” Laughed Prime as she caressed Kelly’s hair…

PI pointed the gun at Prime… “Let her go Prime…This is between us…Where is Stephanie Simonton?”

“Can’t do that American PI…I see you have disposed of my idiotic sidekicks…They are worthless…”

“Let me ask you PI, do you know how quickly a gun fires a bullet?” asked Prime as she pointed her gun at PI’s unconscious sister… “Maybe you should drop the weapon…”

PI was in a bad spot…she could get a shot off at Prime, but Prime would then shoot her gun…No good…She had no choice…She dropped her gun and out her hands up… “OK Prime, now let her go…”

“Oh American PI I am disappointed…Giving up a chance to get me for this idiot? You wanna know how we caught her again? She was running to get her precious shoes and lost her balance on the hardwood floor and hit her head…” laughed Prime… “She’ll be out for a while longer…You though won’t be around to see it…”

Now, how do I use this?” asked Prime as she produced PI’s ten key while again pointing the gun at her sister…

“You can’t use it Prime…It’s specially built for my fingers only…It will not work for anyone else…” said PI…

“Bullshit…” screamed Prime as she started punching in numbers…Nothing happened…Again she pointed the gun at Kelly… “Tell me!”

“OK bring it to me, I’ll show you…” said PI…She knew this was her only chance…

Skeptically, Prime agreed…Pointing her gun at PI she slowly walked over and handed her the ten key… “Nothing fancy or you both get it…”

PI showed Prime the combos to fire off the sticky receipt and the shock current…Prime was enthralled…She did a bunch of different tricks with it and loved every one of them…

“Is that all? Are there any more?” asked Prime…

“Oh yeah there is one more…Let me show you…” PI knew this was it…She would have to keep Prime close to her in order for this to work…

PI punched in 0 (feet) + 10 (bombs) + G (Gas) = KO (Knock out)

“What’s that going to do?” asked Prime…

“You’ll see” replied PI…She knew that if she got the combo punched in far enough away from her sister, that she would not inhale any of the gas and be able to call the police…She also knew that she would be knocked out for quite a while…Ten bombs was enough to knock out a room of 20 people…But she was not taking any chances…

“What does G stand for?” asked Prime…

“This…” answered PI as she hit the final part of the combo…

Instantly ten bombs shot into the air above them…Prime knew something was up and tried to run but PI grabbed her and held her tightly…Prime pointed the gun but PI was able to stop her from shooting…The bombs hit the ground below their feet and instantly they were engulfed in a plume of gas…

PI tried holding her breath but couldn’t as she struggled with Prime…Both became weak as the gas took effect…PI knew she had done it…Prime was on her hands and knees and moving slowly…She just hoped the gas didn’t reach her sister…

Prime knew she was done for…She cursed herself for being so stupid…Her last thoughts were of all the money she would never see again…She passed out on her back…

American PI tried crawling to her sister but never made it…She collapsed right in front of the bed…

Slowly, the blonde heroine opened her eyes…Her head was cloudy and she could barely focus…

“Stace are you ok?” whispered a voice… “Stace…answer me…”

PI focused and saw her sister Kelly leaning over her…She was home in her bed…

“How did I get here Kelly?” asked PI

“I brought you here…I woke up and found you and Prime out cold on the floor…I checked on you and got you out of there…I called the police and said I was you…Don’t worry they don’t know about you sis…” answered Kelly…

“What do you mean about me?” asked PI

“I know Stace…You’re American PI…I took off your mask when we got into the car…I can’t believe it…You’re a super hero!” replied Kelly

“Kell I’m sorry…I could not tell you…it was safer that way…I’m sorry” answered Stacey sitting up in bed… “What happened with Prime and Stephanie Simonton?”

“Duhhh…You know for a super hero you’re not too smart…Prime WAS Stephanie Simonton! I took her mask off too…Don’t worry, her Multiply and Divide are all in jail thanks to you…I’m so proud of you Stace…My big sis the super hero…Hey can I be your partner?” asked Kelly with a big grin…

“Not a chance…You’re more worried about you heels than fighting crime…” laughed Stacey…

The two sisters hugged and got up to go and get something to eat…The city was now safe from Stephanie Simonton’s evil plans to buy everything and so was American PI’s secret identity…
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Once again, very nice Dubber! =D> =D> =D> Looking forward to more characters! Nice job!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Nice story D! Lots of great knock outs.
mistahgone04
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Good story, man! Good story. I'm not much into villainesses, though! :cry: I just think that beautiful, intelligent women the world over should engage in activities more fruitful than henchwoman and supervillain--that's all :wink: Call me an old-fashioned bloke that way. Dude, PRIME has got to break out and get her revenge. She's just gotta :twisted: Lemme know when you get an idea of a way how.
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Good work...very enjoyable. I loved that knockout in the bank
with the sack of money. And the way Prime dragged American PI
back into the vault and left her there unconscious to take the rap.

Very nice..
DPH70
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Loved the KO gassing of American PI's sister in the elevator by the "cleaning woman".The gas masked woman continuously keeps spraying aerosol KO gas in the girls face/lungs.One would think it's enough to bring down a elephant,let alone a young girl.Then she dumps her gassed body into the cleaning cart,hides her.She cooly walks past security in the lobby into the back receiving dock,loads her on to a van.This is a very slick abduction,a good story as a whole.