Knightmare and Dreamgirl #3

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

PART 1

“This should go well”, said Knightmare sarcastically as she drove up to the house Dreamgirl grew up in. “Maybe my mom will be reasonable?” said Dreamgirl. “Yeah, right”, said Knightmare, “I think you’ve been knocked out one too many times, Hannah.”

“Well, here goes nothing”, said Knightmare as the two crime fighters and Harry Haynes, Hannah’s little brother, got out of the Corvette. The heroines, who just finished wrapping up The Godmother case, were still in costume…Knightmare in her black leotard, with a short blue cape, blue gloves, and blue high-heel boots along with a black mask and utility belt…Dreamgirl in her powder blue top, with matching gloves and booties, silver briefs, cape and mask, and a yellow utility belt.

The women wanted to keep their new lives secret, but Hannah’s brother found out when he saved them from The Godmother who was holding them captive. Harry went home and told his mother about Knightmare and Dreamgirl, and now she wants an explanation.

“Hi, mom”, said Hannah as Heather Haynes stood at the glass door with a cold look on her face. “Come in”, said Heather holding open the door as Knightmare and Dreamgirl walked in. “My gosh…those costumes”, said Heather with disgust, “Your behinds are hanging halfway out of your bottoms!” “We’ll wear what we want to wear, thank you”, said Knightmare in a very assertive tone. “Not if you have any self-respect”, shot back Heather. “Oh please!” said Knightmare who turned her back to Heather, stuck her index fingers in the leg holes of her leotard, then pulled the spandex material up into her bottom crack so it resembled a thong. “How does this look, Mrs. Haynes?”

“Oh no…please don’t do that, Renee!” said Dreamgirl. “Keep doing it!” said Harry. “Shut up, Harry!” said Dreamgirl, “Please fix your leotard, Renee.” “It’s okay, Hannah”, said Heather, “It only proves my point what a low class ho Renee really is. And she could stand to lose a few pounds…look at the size of that butt.” “Very funny, Heather”, said Knightmare, “I don’t see a man around here…your anorexic look isn’t exactly working, sweetheart.”

“Alright! Alright!” ,screamed Dreamgirl. “This is ridiculous! Mom, stop saying those mean, UNTRUE things about Renee, and, Renee, relax. Let’s just sit down and talk.”

After a few more tense moments, calm was restored and the three women and Harry sat down around the dining room table. “Let me get you some drinks”, said Heather, “Never say that I’m not a good host.” “I’ll have a Diet Coke”, said Dreamgirl. “Same for me”, said Knightmare. “Good choice, Renee!” “Mom!” yelled Dreamgirl.

After serving the drinks, Heather sat down, crossed her legs, and folded her arms. “Okay, I’ll make this very clear”, she said. “Renee, I don’t care what you do with your life, but you’re not going to put my daughter in danger. It’s bad enough that you’re a couple, and it was YOU who led her down THAT path…” “No!” yelled Knightmare. “She made her own choice and she’s very happy and comfortable with who she is!” “I don’t believe that”, said Heather, “She was 18 when you met and she didn’t know any better…you’re 8 years older than her!” “Mom, that’s ridiculous and you know it”, said Dreamgirl. “Do we have to go through this AGAIN?!”

“We’re NOT going through this again!” yelled Knightmare. “If you want to question Hannah’s crime fighting, fine, but our relationship is off-limits! And like our relationship, becoming Dreamgirl was her choice and hers alone. I didn’t even know about it until she came to rescue me.”

“Rescue you?” said Heather, “I see what this is about now…it’s a kinky little game where you love running around in that ridiculously skimpy costume and getting tied up by ‘bad guys’!” “You’re impossible, Mrs. Haynes!” said Knightmare. “We’re trying to help people and make this a better place to live…Batman, Robin and Batgirl can’t…ca…can’t…d…do…e…everythhh…”

“Renee, what’s wrong?!” asked an alarmed Dreamgirl as her partner’s eyes closed and she slumped forward. Dreamgirl tried to grab Knightmare but she was too late as the unconscious heroine fell off her chair to the floor. Dreamgirl quickly knelt down by her side. “Renee! Renee!” she yelled caressing her cheeks. “What did you do to her, mom?!” “I just put a little something in her drink…nothing dangerous, but she’ll be sleeping for a while”, answered Heather Haynes. “I really wanted to talk to you alone, but I knew she’d come anyway, so I prepared a little something. And, it was good to be able tell her what I think of her face to face. Harry, get Renee out of here and let me continue with your sister.”

“I can’t believe this!” thought Dreamgirl, “Renee captured…by MY MOTHER?! She’s crazy. Well, at least I know Harry won’t hurt Renee…he has a mad crush on her…of course, who knows what else that little horndog may do to her?”

About 30 minutes later…

“Where am I?” thought a still groggy Knightmare, “One second I’m fighting with Hannah’s mom, and now I’m here…in Harry’s room. What…I’m handcuffed to his bed! This can’t be good…”

Knightmare captured by her girlfriend’s mother? Who hasn’t captured our heroine?

Could Harry’s dream-come-true be Knightmare’s nightmare?

Will Dreamgirl and her mother ever resolve their differences? Does anybody even care about that right now?

TO BE CONTINUED
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

PART 2

“Hi, Renee”, said Harry sitting on a chair next to the bed. “Hi…Harry”, said Knightmare with a very uneasy tone in her voice. “What’s going on here?” she asked. “I don’t know…mom and sis are still arguing, and I’m supposed to watch you in here. Actually, the handcuffs were my idea.” “Where did you get handcuffs…you’re 14 years old for crying out loud!” “They’re Hannah’s…she left them behind when she moved in with you”, said Harry with a smile. “Well that figures”, said Knightmare, “Are you going to let me go?” “Nope, not until mom says so.”

“Renee, are you ticklish?” asked Harry. “No!” declared Knightmare. “Not in the least!” “Are you sure?” asked Harry as he put a couple of fingers in Knightmare’s armpit. “Don’t you dare!” screamed Knightmare, “Don’t you…. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! St…stop it… HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA …oh my God, please… HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Harry could not believe the sight before him as Knightmare’s body wiggled and shook around the bed as he moved his fingers down her sides and on to her belly. Her legs were free, so she was able to twist and turn as she laughed hysterically. “This is the greatest thing EVER!”, thought Harry as Knighmare’s breasts bounced up and down, and when she rolled on her side, he got a great view of her ample derriere. As you would expect, Knightmare’s leotard became severely wedged between her plump, round cheeks from all of the almost violent movement.

“Please HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA please stop HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHARRY!” screamed Knightmare. “My God, this is ridiculous”, she thought, “I must have a sign on my back that says ‘humiliate me’…I don’t even want to think about that it’s Harry. Thankfully, other than touching my butt a few times, he hasn’t done anything but tickle me.

Meanwhile, Dreamgirl and her mom continued to argue. “Well, at least Renee seems to be having a good time in there”, thought Dreamgirl. “I’ve never heard her laugh so loud!”

Now, back to the good part…

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! P…Please, Harry…I beg you to stop…Plea HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My gosh…no..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” “Finally…he stopped”, thought Knightmare, “Oh wait a minute…” “Harry, don’t you dare!” yelled Knightmare as he began pulling her high-heel boots off. “Gosh, Renee” said Harry holding his nose, “You should carry some oder eaters on that utility belt…P-U.”

“Oh…that was just a joke”, said Harry, “Well, this should make you laugh!” “No! No!” screamed Renee, but her desperate plea turned to hysterical laughter as Harry tickled both of her bare feet. “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HARRY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA please HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA please I’m gonna pee my HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA pee my pants HA HA HA HA HA HA HA really I have to go to the HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA to the bathroom!”

Harry finally stopped tickling Knightmare’s feet. “Really, Harry, I gotta go. Unlock the handcuffs, please.” “Alright, but I have to make sure you don’t try to escape” said Harry rubbing his chin. I have an idea…you have to take off your costume before I let you go.” “My costume! Why? Haven’t you already seen enough? My leotard is so far up my butt…” “And it’s pretty far up your front too”, interrupted Harry. “Oh my!” yelled Knightmare “You’re such a little perv! Now why do I have to strip?” “Because if you’re naked, you won’t try to escape.” “Gosh I have to go”, said Knightmare, “Okay, I’ll do it. I’ll have to take it off to go, anyway. I'll take off my costume.”

Holy Tickle-Torture, Batman! Was that worse than the Mrs. Sullivan "Wedgie From Hell"? Guess we'll have to wait until the Knightmare and Dreamgirl:Behind the Music to answer that one, true believers.

Will Knightmare really take off her costume, or is it a trick?

Will Harry ever let his mother wash his sheets again?

TO BE CONTINUED
aquatico
Neophyte
Neophyte

holly shit, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
harry looks like me when i was younger.
but i have to say, he is very smart.
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Your stories are awesome, I love them....Plz continue