Prey of The Vixen: A Shining Star Adventure

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey there, true believers! With the kind indulgence of Paul Poser, I'm posting this story which is a continuation of my story, "Claws of The Vixen", that's posted on the Shining Star site. Paul's been kinda swamped with work lately and this story's been burning a hole in my hard disk!!! :wink:

But seriously, I've wanted to post this for sometime now and I hope you'll like it. The story is complete, so there'll be no updates for this one!

Enjoy! 8)

PROLOGUE:

Detective Sergeant Jack MacTaggert hurriedly buckled his belt and threw on a t-shirt. Over this he slapped on his shoulder holster, making sure his two spare clips were in place. He checked the load in his Beretta 92 9mm automatic, worked the action and put it in the holster. Jack threw on his black leather jacket, his running shoes and ran to his car. Jack started the vintage Chevy Camaro, pulled out of the garage and gunned the customized 350 engine, speeding toward the intersection of Houston and Fourth. Jack was truly worried. In all the time he had known Shining Star, he had never heard her weep and sob like he had heard on the phone, not 2 minutes before.

It took approximately 12 minutes to reach the intersection, where Jack screeched to a halt. He leaped out of the convertible as if blown out, brandishing his weapon, desperately searching for Shining Star. His detective instincts kicked in when he scanned the area and saw no phone booth. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up. He knew he was not alone. Suddenly, he felt a pinprick on his left leg. He looked down and saw a small dart with fox head shape. He quickly yanked it out, threw it to the ground and yelled, “Alright, ya divilish banshee! C’mon oot where I can see ya! Face me!!”

A sultry French accented female voice laughed diabolically and said, “Oh, I do not think so, M’sieu Jacques! Not as long as you have zat gun and you are not yet under my spell! Just relax M’sieu! Let ze venom on my leetle dart take its effect!” Jack’s vision was beginning to blur and his equilibrium was starting to go. “Yer little dart won’t stop me from gettin’ ya, ya she-devil!” said Jack, “Where’s Star? What have ya done with her??” The Silk Vixen laughed again and replied, “M’sieu Jacques, I think eet would be better for you to worry about what I am going to do wis you!!”

Jack’s legs gave out from under him and he fell to the ground. The Silk Vixen growled and Jack looked above him where the sleek she-fox had been watching him struggle against her venom’s effects. She snarled and fell upon him, kicking his gun away from him. The Vixen held down his arms and grapevined his legs, her enhanced strength more than a match for Jack’s own.

“Mmmmm, you are a handsome one, M’sieu Jacques!” purred The Vixen, “I will have lots of fun enslaving your mind!” “I’ll never…give in…to you!” said Jack defiantly, futilely struggling against The Vixen’s superior strength. “Ah, but you will!” said The Vixen, “Because you want me.” Jack laughed and replied, “I want you? Lady, I need you like I need a hole in me head! You’re completely off yer rocker!” The Vixen smiled and nuzzled his cheek and neck and said, “Are you sure of zat, M’sieu?”

Jack started to answer, but then caught a fragrance he had never detected before. It was pleasant and filled his olfactory senses, overwhelming him. “You do want me don’t you, Jacques?” The Vixen purred. “Yes…I mean, no!” said Jack, “I mean…ach! Why do I feel so confused?” “Poor Jacques!” said The Vixen, “Let me help you. Let me end your confusion!” The Silk Vixen caressed his face and kissed him passionately, probing his mouth, gently sucking his tongue. When she finished, Jack had passed out from the venomed dart and the disorienting gas emitted by her sleek silken catsuit. “Sleep now, mon amour!” said The Vixen with a smile, “Soon I will make you mine and then Shining Star’s greatest secret will be mine as well! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Act I

Four days later…

At the urging of the Superhose, Shining Star went back to the warehouse trap where she had been subjected to The Silk Vixen’s violations. Star felt uneasy sliding back the large main door and walking into the structure. The Superhose had scanned the building and found no lifeform readings present, yet Star could still sense the Vixen’s presence, feel her beguiling body near her, and smell the sweet scent of the mind altering gas that issued from her sleek, red catsuit. When she saw the pictures that the Vixen had sent anonymously to the Capitol City Post, she was ashamed and incensed at the same time. She wanted to tear the Vixen apart for doing all this to her, but especially for making her beg to touch her, to be fondled by her and for kissing her lips and body over and over again.

“Superhose?” said Shining Star. “What is it, Star?” asked Superhose, “Are you OK?” “I don’t know!” said Star, “I’m so mixed up and confused right now!” “Yes, I sensed it.” the Hose replied, “What’s troubling you so?” “Superhose, am I a…lesbian?” asked Star hesitantly. The Superhose burst into laughter. “Hey! It wasn’t meant to be funny!” said Star furious at the wondrous garment, “I’m serious!” The Superhose stifled her laughter, but still sounded amused and replied, “I’m sorry, Star! I didn’t mean to burst out like that, but I thought you were going to ask me something really hard or say you wanted to quit! The answer is no, baby! You are not gay or bisexual either! The Silk Vixen drugged us and stimulated us beyond our capacity to resist! You have nothing to be ashamed of, Star! She is the one that’s dirty and evil! Even if you were, it would still be a violation of us both, as it was done without our consent and under the influence of a mind altering substance! She violated us! No, she raped us and by all that’s holy in the universe, she’s going to pay!”

“I’ve never heard or felt so much anger from you, my friend!” remarked Shining Star, “I thought I was the only one who felt like that!” “No, sweetheart!” replied the Hose, “I’m a part of you, honey! What you feel, I feel! I am just as angry, hurt and exposed as you are and I want justice for us as badly as you do!” “I gotta say that right now, I don’t want justice, I want revenge!” said Star through her teeth. “I know, but that would make us no better than that red suited whore, Silk Vixen.” said Superhose in a motherly tone, “We won’t let her bring us to her level, will we?” Star lowered her head and said softly, “No, we won’t sink that low, but I pray to God that the next time we meet, she wants a fight! ‘Cause whether she wants it or not, it’s what she’s gonna get!” “I’m with you on that one, Star, one hundred percent, girl!” said Superhose.

“OK, we’ve got that settled!” said Star with a smile, “Let’s have a look around here and see what we can come up with.” “It’s a good thing you didn’t tell anyone about where this happened!” said the Hose, “Otherwise we couldn’t come back here at all! The place would be swarming with reporters, cops and trophy hunters!” “You know it!” answered Star, “Besides the only person other than you that I’d want to see this is Jack Mac!” “You still haven’t been able to get him on the phone yet, have you?” asked Superhose. “No and I’m starting to get a little worried about him.” said Star, “It’s not like him to be out of touch for so long.” “Sgt. Jack MacTaggert can take care of himself!” replied Superhose, “Don’t worry, Star. I’m sure he’ll turn up soon enough with a story to tell! Come on partner, let’s have a look around!” “You got it!” said Star, with a smile.

Meanwhile, at another of Silk Vixen’s lairs…

“AARRGGHH!” cried Jack, as The Silk Vixen’s razored steel claws raked his back once more. “Come now Jacques, Shining Star must have told you something that will tell me who she is!” shouted the Vixen from behind him, “Why do you protect her? She hasn’t even come to look for you! She does not care!!” “Star knows…I can…take care of…meself…ya evil banshee!” replied Jack, a grimace of pain on his face, “Ye’ll nay…get a fig…from me!” The sharp clawed she-devil slinked out in front of him, smiling at him, permitting him another look at her sleek gorgeousness. She wasn’t wearing her red PVC coverings now. She hadn’t for the last few days when he saw her. She just wore the red shimmering bodystocking, her ample charms in full view. The Vixen jumped on Jack wrapping her silken legs around his body, her weight causing his wrist shackles to cut into his flesh.

The gas emitted by the Vixen’s bodysuit instantly began to work its magic again. The Silk Vixen giggled as she felt Jack’s nature rising again. She knew he hated her and found it delightful taking him over and over again, knowing that he would just as soon strangle her to death as caress her if he could…but he couldn’t and that made her want him even more. She tightened her legs around his waist and kissed him passionately, exploring his mouth, moaning with unadulterated pleasure. Jack wanted to bite her tongue clean off, but the gas overrode his desire to do her harm and made him desire her body above all else.

The pain in his wrists seemed to grow more and more insignificant as she writhed on him sensuously; caressing his clawed and bloodied body, sliding her silken legs and feet up and down his legs. The pain of not having her surrounding his member with her moistness overshadowed the intense pain of her erotic machinations. She finally took his rock hard manhood into her softness and rode him until he could no longer remain conscious. Over the past 4 days, The Silk Vixen had taken Jack MacTaggert to the heights of delirious passion and the depths of agonizing despair. The Vixen had wild intercourse with Jack, laughing and squealing with pleasure until he could no longer perform. She became incensed at his lack of response, but then smiled and began to coax, coerce and tease Jack, knowing he was thoroughly in her power.

Jack’s loyalty to Shining Star was much greater than his libido and no matter how much she stimulated him, in whatever place she did it, the tough Scot gave no ground. Actually, Jack didn’t really know Shining Star’s true identity, so when he said he didn’t, he wasn’t lying. Somehow, The Silk Vixen sensed he was telling the truth, but then she asked about his suspicions and he clammed up. The red clad she-devil tried to seduce the information from him, to no avail. Then somehow in the middle of all of her tortures to his body and soul, she saw it in his face as he spoke of Shining Star. He was in love with her!

The Silk Vixen smiled wickedly as she came near Jack again, allowing the gas to affect his mind and will. “M’sieu Jacques, do you love Shining Star?” she purred in his ear softly. He fought the gas with all his strength and said nothing. The Vixen asked the same question again, but received no verbal answer. The hard-nosed Scot spat in the Vixen’s face. She became furious and KO’d him with a dart to the neck. When he awoke he was still naked, but again hanging from the ceiling by his wrists, manacled with steel bands and chromed chains. Suspended about a foot from the floor, his ankles were also secured by the same hardware. The chains were pulled quite taut, stretching Jack as tight as a drumhead.

The Silk Vixen began torturing Jack with her razor-sharp steel claws. For the first couple of hours MacTaggert held firm and would barely even cry out. After a full day of her clawing embraces, Jack didn’t care anymore. He screamed in agony until he passed out from the intense, ripping pain. The oscillation between pain and pleasure, agony and ecstasy, went on for two more days, until The Silk Vixen finally grew tired of playing with her tender prey and decided to kill the stalwart detective the next evening. After he passed out from another brutal clawing, preceded by unbelievable sex, the Vixen took him down from the ceiling and secured him, still nude, to a chair with the seat ripped out, over a bucket. This was Jack’s overnight position as The Silk Vixen went to her boudoir, located on the other side of the building. The sharp clawed she-beast would then return in the morning, wash him off with a fire hose, put him back in his restraints and begin the torture again.

After torturing Jack for another full day, the Vixen tied Jack securely to his chair. The Vixen turned to leave, just before she closed the door, she turned back to look at him again. “Poor Jacques!” she purred, mocking him, “Do not fret, cherie! Tomorrow, I will send you where you belong! Won’t zat be nice?” “Won’t…answer.” whispered Jack, “Just…teasing…me…again.” “Oh no, cherie!” said the Vixen, “I fully intend to send you away tomorrow evening…permanently! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jack held his head down as she slammed the heavy metal door shut and bolted it. He thought, “Well, at least the pain'll be over and I dinna give her any information aboot Shining Star! I guess I’ll never know if muh hunch was right…If she really was Trish Sanders or not! So be it.” With that, Jack passed out, exhausted from another day of torture, but actually looking forward to tomorrow night and his imminent death.

Act 2

Shining Star had been trying to locate Det. Sgt. Jack MacTaggert for the last 5 days. She’d left at least 5 or 6 messages for him using her special cell phone and he hadn’t called her back. The only way Jack Mac wouldn’t return her calls was if he was on a deep cover assignment. Shining Star decided to go to Police HQ to make sure everything was alright with Jack and also to pay her respects to former Area Commander Joyce Mason, the newly appointed Chief of Police.

Commissioner Benitone appointed Mason to the highest uniformed rank about 3 days after Chief Bannister’s funeral. Joyce Mason had come up through the ranks from a beat cop and was greatly respected on the force, even by the “good ol’ boy” factions that didn’t favor female police officers. Chief Mason was a middle aged, attractive, petite brunette that stood about 5’ 4”, but her size belied her strength of will as well as an athletically built physique that had taken on men twice her size and still come out on top.

Shining Star peeked into the Chief’s office and lightly rapped on the door. Mason looked up over her reading glasses from a stack of reports that she was poring over, smiled, removed the glasses, stood up and said, “Shining Star! How wonderful to see you! Please come in!” Star walked over to the desk and shook the Chief’s hand. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you officially, Chief Mason!” said Shining Star, “Jack Mac’s told me so much about you!” Both women sat down. “Jack Mac?” asked Mason with a puzzled expression, “Who’s that?” “Oh, I’m sorry! Forgive me!” replied Star with a blushing smile, “That’s my pet name for Sgt. MacTaggert! I refer to him as that so often, I forget that’s not really his name!” “Oh, I see!” said Mason smiling as well, “I hope all he told you was good!” “Oh yes, ma’am! Jack has nothing but good things to say about you, Chief!” replied Star, “After all, if memory serves, Jack says you were partners for a while!”

“He told you about that, did he?” answered Chief Mason with a grin, “Is he still bitter about my promotion over him?” “Now Chief, you of all people should know that Jack MacTaggert’s not like that!” said Star with a slight frown, “He got over that years ago! He’s nothing but proud of you and your career!” “I know that Shining Star, I just wanted to see how well YOU knew Jack!” she said with a wink, “The way you defended him just now, I take it you really love him!” “Yes, he’s my best friend, outside of only one other!” Star replied stroking her leg. The Superhose shimmered brightly and Shining Star smiled. “Oh, come on now Star!” said Mason, “I can see the way your eyes light up when you mention his name! Trust me, sweetheart, I know the look of love when I see it!” Shining Star blushed deeply and put her hand over her mouth.

“Does Jack feel the same way?” asked Mason, “Does he know?” “I don’t know how he feels about me. I know he likes me…a lot!” said Star with a smile, “He hasn’t said one way or the other. As far as him knowing, if you spotted it so quickly, with him being as observant as he is, he probably knows.” “He probably does.” said Mason, “He’s always been a bit guarded with his feelings. He doesn’t talk much about them.” “Hmmph! You got that right!” said Shining Star with a smile, “Every time I bring up the subject of ‘us’, he practically runs away!” Chief Mason burst out laughing and said, “Yup! That’s my partner! He’ll run into a bar fight with five armed men carrying nothing but a nightstick, but try to tell him you love him and he’ll run away like sissy from monster truck show!” Both she and Shining Star laughed out loud.

“You…loved Jack, Chief Mason?” asked Shining Star, finally able to stop laughing. “At one time, yes I did.” said Mason sadly, “But that was a long time ago. We’re still good friends, though. And Star, call me Joyce, especially when there’s no one else around. I don’t hear my name often enough, since Hank, my husband, died last year.” Star smiled and replied, “Not a problem, Joyce.” Chief Mason stroked her chin and said, “Yeah, I even tried to promote Jackie straight to Captain once to help me with my area, but he wouldn’t hear of it. He told me he could help me more by being out on the streets putting, as he said it, ‘Foot ta arse’ for the community!”

“That’s my Jack!” said Shining Star with a giggle, “So, where have you got him stashed now? Some top secret operation or something?” Chief Mason looked at Shining Star and her smile melted away into a look of puzzlement and concern. “Star, I thought he was with you, aiding you in some way.” said Mason, “I’ve been trying to reach him myself!” A worried look came over Shining Star’s face as she replied, “I’ve called and left messages for Jack Mac several times over the last 5 days and he’s never been out of touch this long! Something is wrong Joyce, terribly wrong!” Chief Mason nodded, picked up the phone and ordered an APB on Jack, advising all patrol units to use whatever means at their disposal to locate him.

Shining Star went to the window of the Chief’s office and was about to jump out when her cell rang. She hurriedly fished it out and breathed a sigh of relief when she looked at the screen and saw the name “JackMacT” on the tiny screen. “Jack Mac, there you are! Where have you been?” asked Star with a smile. Shining Star’s lovely knees almost gave out when she heard the sound of diabolical female laughter on the other end of the phone and recognized from whom it emanated. “SILK VIXEN!!” shouted Star in anger and fright, “WHERE ARE YOU?? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JACK, YOU HUSSY??” “Temper, temper, cherie!” purred the Vixen, “Another outburst like zat and I will ‘ang up! Zen you will never know where to find M’sieu Jacques, will you?”

“What have you done to him?” said Star trying to maintain her composure. “Oh, we ‘ave been having soooo much fun together!” said the Vixen, “He is such a wonderful lover! I ‘ave never felt such…MMMMMM!” “NOOOOO! YOU’RE LYING! HE WOULD NEVER HAVE YOU! NEVER!!!” screamed Star. “I warned you!” said the Vixen teasingly. *click* “Hello?? HELLO??” said Star with tears in her eyes. “Redial it Star, quickly!” yelled Mason, “We’ll track the GPS! Just keep her talking!” Star punched the redial function key and the phone rang several times before The Silk Vixen finally answered.

“Are we ready to be'ave ourselves, Shining Star?” asked the Vixen. “Yes.” replied Star through her teeth. “I am waiting, Ma’amselle.” said the Vixen sternly. Shining Star’s anger and fury knew no bounds. “Waiting? For what?” asked Star. “For you to apologize for shouting at me! What else?” said the Vixen matter-of-factly. Very slowly and deliberately, Shining Star said, “I’m sorry I shouted at you.” “Zere is more I want to hear from you, my lovely Star!” said the Vixen, “You know ze name I want to ‘ear!” Star was silent and tears ran down her cheeks. “Say eet or I claw him to shreds, RIGHT NOW!” hissed The Silk Vixen, “And you know I will do it! Now, repeat ze apology, but do it right!”

“I’m sorry I shouted at you…Mistress!” said Star through her tears. The Silk Vixen laughed and said, “Very well done, cherie! So, ‘ave you missed me, my darling?” Star felt sick even hearing her voice, but replied, “Not as much as I miss my friend Jack. Is he…alive?” “Of course!” said the Vixen, “I would not keep him so long just to kill him! I wanted what I could not get from you, cherie, your secret identity!” “He doesn’t know it, Vixen!” said Star insistently, “I never told him! Please, I beg you, let him go!” “Let him go, what?” asked the Vixen with a giggle. “Please, let Jack go, Mistress!” pleaded Star, “It’s me you want isn’t it? Release him and I’ll…surrender to you!”

The Silk Vixen repeated, “You will give yourself to me if I release him? I have your word?” Just then, Jack shouted from the corner of the room, “NO STAR!! DO’NA DO THAT!! I WON’T HAVE IT!! I’D RATHER DIE THAN SEE YA IN HER HANDS AGAIN!! DO YA HEAR ME?? I’D RATHER DIE!!!” The Vixen growled and said, “You heard him, Star! He’d rather die! I will give M'sieu Jacques what he desires! GRAWRRR!” She sat the phone down and ran over to Jack. The Vixen bared her claws and began ripping his body once again. Hearing the sound of The Vixen's angry snarls, ripping flesh and Jack’s screams of agony, Shining Star shouted, “NOOOOO! PLEASE MISTRESS, DON’T KILL HIM!! COME BACK, PLEASE!!”

The Silk Vixen stopped clawing Jack and came back to the cell phone and breathlessly replied, “Now, you will beg me for his life!! I know by what he has said that he loves you and because YOU were willing to give yourself to me, that you love him as well, so beg me, slave, ON YOUR KNEES!!!” Shining Star immediately dropped to her knees and pleaded, “Please Mistress, don’t kill him! I’ll do whatever you want! I’ll be your slave, anything! Just let him live, please I beg you!” “Your Mistress is pleased, Shining Star! You look so good on your knees!” said the Vixen smugly, “One thing more, though. Tell Jacques how you feel about him, cherie! Here he is!”

The Vixen held the phone to Jack’s ear. Her voice trembled as she spoke. “Jack? Are you there?” she asked. “Aye, I’m…here, lass.” said Jack trying to smile, “What’s…left of me, anyway.” “Are you…OK?” asked Star. “Ah’ve seen…better days, Star, but I’m alive…for the moment.” “Jack, there’s something I want to tell you…something I should have said a while ago.” explained Star. “Star…” Jack interrupted, “Ye dinna…have to say it. Ah know. Ah feel…the same way. Ah shoulda told ya…when I had the…chance. Now…it’s too late.” “No! Don’t say that!” said Star with tears in her eyes, “I’ll get you out of this!” “Don’t do it…Star!” said Jack angrily, “I’ll nae have you…givin’ yer life…for the likes o’ me!” Star smiled and replied, “I have to, it’s my job, Jack. Besides, I love you!”

Jack smiled, but said, “If ya truly…love me, lass, ye’ll stay away…from this divilish banshee! She wants ta…kill us both!” The Vixen snatched the phone away from Jack’s mouth and cuffed him across the back of the head, knocking him unconscious. “Now my lovely slave, you will come to me!” she growled, “Or must I turn your precious Jacques into ‘amburger meat?” “No Mistress, I’ll come.” said Star sadly, “Where are you?” “Go to Hampton Boulevard and Conway Road, look for a red warehouse and come right in. I’ll be waiting for you.” said the Vixen, “And Star, come alone. If I see a single cop or detect a GPS signal coming from you, I’ll slice Jacques into so many pieces, God would have difficulty finding them all!” “I’ll follow your instructions, Mistress. You have my word.” said Shining Star. “See zat you do.” said The Silk Vixen as she hung up.

Shining Star closed her cell phone and stood up, setting it on the Chief’s desk. “Blast that she-devil!” said the Chief, “She was using some kind of jamming technology! We couldn’t get a fix on her!” “Hmmm, I’m not surprised.” said Star with a vacant look, “She’s very well prepared and heavily financed. Somebody big is behind her. I went to check out that warehouse where she…tortured me. The elaborate setup she had there must have cost a bundle! Joyce, will you do me a favor?” “Anything.” replied Mason. “Send some people from your CSI division to tear that place apart and see if they can turn anything up on who bought all that stuff that the Silk Vixen is using.” replied Star, quickly writing the address on a pad, “If I don’t make it back, somebody’s got to stop her!”

“Star, you can’t be serious!!” said Mason in shock, “You’re not seriously going to that warehouse, are you?? It’d be suicide!! Didn’t you hear Jack?? She wants to kill you!!” “Joyce, if I don’t, the man I love will die a gruesome, torturous death!” said Star, “I couldn’t live with myself if I could prevent his death and didn’t try.” Shining Star walked over to Chief Joyce Mason and put her hands on her shoulders. “Joyce, one way or another I’ll get Jack out of this.” she said solemnly, “If The Silk Vixen wants me, she’s gonna have one heckuva fight before she gets me and I feel the same way as Jack in that regard. I’d rather die than let her get me that way again! Only one of us will survive this encounter, Joyce and I pray God that it’s me! Whatever happens though, at least Jack will be safe!”

“Shining Star, I have the same prayer!” said Mason, “Please watch yourself, OK? You’ve got to come back. How can we get to be friends if you don’t?” Star smiled and hugged her saying, “Joyce, we already are! Goodbye, my friend!” Shining Star turned toward the door and walked out of the Chief’s office and down the hall to the elevator. As she waited for the car to arrive, the Superhose spoke up. “Star, things may not be as black as they seem.” said the sleek living garment, “In fact, I think things are looking up rather nicely!”

Act 3

Shining Star was taken aback by the words that the Superhose had just spoken. Jack’s life was hanging in the balance and Superhose seemed to be making light of it, or was she? Star raised an eyebrow and asked telepathically, “Would you mind terribly qualifying that statement, please?” “Not at all, kid!” said the Superhose, “During your conversation with The Silk Vixen, she said that you looked good on your knees. Remember?” “Yes, so?” said Star a little confused. “How would she know that?” asked the Hose, “You were never on your knees before her in our last encounter. How would she know, unless…” “DUH!! She could see me while I was doing it!!” Star thought. “Exactly!” replied the wondrous garment, “She either had a camera in the Chief’s office or she was watching us the whole time from one of the rooftops! The Chief’s techs weren’t able to track the GPS signal from Jack’s phone but I was able to scan the buildings close enough to see us through the Chief’s office windows and I found her!”

Star’s eyes welled up with tears and she thought, “Superhose, you’re wonderful!” “Hey, what are friends for?” said the Hose, “She’s on the top of the Klaymore Tower across the street from Police Headquarters. There’s a snag though.” “Isn’t there always?” replied Star with a grin. “Yeah, you’re right about that!” said the Hose amused, “The Vixen’s got the roof surrounded with cameras and sensors that would detect an approach from any angle of attack. She’s positioned herself too closely to Jack so we need to overpower or cut her off from him, before she can get to Jack and finish him off…which wouldn’t take much at this point.” “He’s that bad?” asked Star hesitantly. “Honey, the only thing that’s keeping him alive right now is that stubborn Scottish will to live and probably the thought of you telling him you loved him.” answered the Superhose.

Star smiled at the Superhose’s last comment and replied, “Hmmm…Superhose, we’ve got to figure out a way to get her as far away from Jack as humanly possible so we can rescue him.” “What about the Vixen?” asked the Hose. “She can go to everlasting blue blazes, for all I care!” replied Star, “Jack is the number one priority! After that, we hunt her down and take her out…permanently!” “You’re not going to…” the Hose began. “No Superhose, not intentionally.” answered Star, “But if she forces the issue…” “Understood.” said the Hose solemnly, “So I take it you have a plan, young lady?” “I just so happens I do, my shimmering super-pal.” said Star with a grin, “Check this out…”

Moments later, Shining Star came out Police HQ and super speeded off in the direction of the street corner that The Silk Vixen had commanded her to go to. The Vixen watched with glee from her high perch atop the Klaymore Tower. “Ah, good! She’s headed for the warehouse!” said the Vixen, “Soon she’ll be mine and this time she’ll never leave my clutches again. My revenge will be complete!” “Ya won’t…succeed…ya wench!” said Jack, “Star’ll…get you…for what…you did to…us both!” “GRRAWRR! I’ve just about ‘ad all I intend to tolerate from you, M’sieu Jacques!” said the Vixen, baring her sharp steel claws once again, padding toward him, a murderous gleam in her luminous green eyes, “You ‘ave outlived your usefulness to me, Jacques! Now I’ll make you look worse zan zat fool Chief Bannister!”

Before the sleek and deadly she-fox could wreak her last bit of murderous mayhem on poor Jack, a loud klaxon began to blare and practically shaking the building. The Silk Vixen stopped her deadly approach and rushed to the edge of the west side of the Klaymore Tower, far opposite Jack, to see what was going on. Suddenly, without the Vixen’s notice, all of her electronic equipment went silent. Then she heard an all too familiar ringing sound coming from behind her. She whirled around to confront an extremely enraged Shining Star! “Sacre Meld!” exclaimed The Silk Vixen, “C’est impossible! ‘Ow did you fool my cameras and sensors? ‘Ow did you know where I was?”

“Your over-developed need to gloat over me, ‘Mistress’!” said Star slowly stalking toward the Vixen, her beautiful face a mask of anger, frustration and hatred, “You mentioned how good I looked on my knees! The only way you could have known that was to be looking right at me! Vanity is booger, ain’t it babe?” Without more words, Shining Star surged forward with a speed The Flash would have been proud of. She peppered The Silk Vixen with an array of powerful kicks that rendered the stunned villainess completely helpless. Shining Star wrapped her hand around the Vixen’s throat and began to squeeze. The Vixen couldn’t focus her mind well enough to even bare her claws and her Savate skills were insignificant beside Shining Star’s vengeful, vice-like grip.

The Silk Vixen managed to slip her hand into a compartment on her utility belt and pulled out a small remote control with two buttons on it, showing it to Shining Star. “And what might that be, queen of mean?” asked Star, “The remote to your Vixen-Mobile?” “No…my lovely…slave!” choked out the Vixen, “Zis is…ze remote…to ze…explosive collar…around…M’sieu Jacques…neck!” “Superhose??” thought Star. “Already on it!” answered the Superhose. After about two seconds, the Superhose said sadly, “She’s telling the truth, Star! There’s enough explosive in that thing to blow his head clean off!” “Why is it still active??” asked Star, “The mini EMP you generated should have disabled it, shouldn’t it?” “Normally yes, but this thing must be hardened against such interference.” said the Superhose, “She’s got a bargaining chip now.”

“Release me…or I’ll…kill him!” she threatened. Shining Star squeezed harder, lifted The Silk Vixen up from the floor and replied, “Give me that remote or I’ll snap your neck!” “My…thumb…is on ze…detonation switch…cherie!” said the Vixen with a wry grin, “You may…kill me…but Jacques…will…still die!” “What’s your deal, Vixen?” asked Star through her teeth. “Put me…down and…I will…tell you!” replied the Vixen. Shining Star reluctantly set The Silk Vixen down on the gravel roof. She took a step back from Shining Star and said, “Merci, Shining Star! Now ‘ere is my ‘deal’! You will let me leave this rooftop unharmed and I will not push the red button. I will however, push the green button.” “WHAT!!! No deal! You’re dead!!” said Star starting toward her. “Stay back!” shouted the villainous Vixen, “One more step and he dies NOW!”

Shining Star stopped short, grinding her teeth in anger. “Ze green button will not kill him…immediately!” purred the Vixen, “It will start a 60 second countdown to detonation, plenty of time for me to get away and you to solve the collar’s riddle!” “Alright, Vixen. You win…this time!” said Star, “But this is nowhere near over! I promise you!” “Oh, I hope not!” said the Vixen with a giggle, “I do so love our encounters, no matter how potentially painful they can be! I look forward to seeing you soon, mon petit!” “You’ll see me sooner than you think, you demented she-devil!” replied Shining Star, “Let’s get on with it!” “Very well.” said the Vixen, with a pout, “Oh, one more thing. You must also open ze clasp the right way. If it is opened incorrectly it will explode.” “And how do you open it correctly?” asked Star annoyed. “You’ll figure it out!” said the Vixen, stepping into the elevator, “It’s as easy as pie! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

As the door closed, Shining Star saw her push the green button. Star ran back to Jack and immediately checked his vitals. He had lost a lot of blood and his heartbeat was slow and barely audible, but steady. She turned his bloodied, naked body over to access the small keypad and tiny screen attached to the collar. In the upper right hand corner there was a counter, counting backward from 60. An instruction said “Press ? for riddle.” She pressed it and it displayed, “What letter is like death? Press correct letter to stop countdown.”

The keypad had six letters on it: A E I O U and Z. Shining Star thought until her head hurt. She used 25 seconds nonproductively, although the Superhose tried to help, she couldn’t figure it out. The counter had reached 20 seconds. She still couldn’t get it. “It must be Z!” she thought, “It’s the only one that doesn’t fit in here! It’s at the end of the alphabet!” 15…14…13… She put her finger on the key and pressed it. “Incorrect answer. 2 second penalty.” the screen read. “Oh God! Now I’ve only got 11 seconds!” she panicked. The end of life…10… the end of life…9…letter…8…the end of life…7…letter at the end of life…6…Wait!...5…The letter at the end of life…4…The word life…3…E!!...2 She quickly pressed E.

The counter disappeared at one second and the screen flashed, “Correct answer. Countdown aborted. Detach keypad to remove collar.” “Nice work, partner!!” said the Superhose, “Very nice, indeed!!” “Thanks, Superhose!” replied Star, “But we’ve still got to get this cursed thing off him!” Shining Star removed the keypad from the collar and revealed a twisting combination lock, similar to the one on a bike chain, except that it had 9 digits! Just then the keypad beeped and the screen displayed, “Collar removal must be achieved within 30 seconds to avoid detonation.” The tiny counter started again at 30. “This is impossible! There are too many combinations! God help me!” said Star weeping, “Easy as pie she said! That sadistic witch!” “Wait, Star!” said the Superhose, “Repeat that again!” “Repeat what?” she asked. “The exact words she said to us, quickly!” said the Hose. “She said, ‘You’ll figure it out! It’s easy as pie!’” said Shining Star.

“I’ve got it! Do exactly as I tell you!” said the Superhose, “Turn the numbers exactly like this, in order: 314159265.” Star did as she was instructed and the collar opened! However, the counter didn’t stop! Star dropkicked the collar straight up in the air and it exploded high above the city. “Whew! That was close!” said Star. “It would have been a lot closer if I hadn’t accessed your brain in the dark recesses where you keep your geometry knowledge!” said the Hose. “Geometr…Of course!!” said Star, whacking herself in the forehead, “The Silk Vixen didn’t mean dessert pie, she meant Pi, the Greek letter that represents the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter!” “Correct!” said the Superhose, “I’m sure glad the human brain never forgets anything! That was a long number!”

Shining Star quickly picked up Jack and leapt in the direction of Queen of Angels Medical Center. When she landed, she sped Jack into the Emergency Room where they spent the next 6 hours working on him. Finally, Dr. Ned Reynolds, the Chief Emergency Room surgeon came out and told Shining Star and Chief Mason that Jack would live, but it would take a while before he’d be strong enough to leave the Intensive Care Unit. He'd received 2 pints of blood, was lying in a coma and his body was fighting off several different kinds of infection due to the gaping wounds and the horrendously unsanitary conditions he’d been exposed to. Also, the Vixen’s claws had reached Jack’s spinal cord causing a point of near severance. The two ends were joined together and the vertebrae fused so he couldn’t be moved for fear of aggravating the injury resulting in permanent paralysis below the waist.

Shining Star thanked the doctor for his efforts and he left. Chief Mason sat down next to Shining Star and put her arm around her shoulder. Star laid her head on the Chief’s shoulder and sobbed uncontrollably while she consoled her new friend. After two minutes of weeping, Shining Star composed herself and went out to talk to the press. As she finished the short question & answer session, one of the reporters asked, “Do you have a message for The Silk Vixen?” “A message?” she said with a frown, “Yes, I have a message.” Shining Star looked directly into the closest camera and staring into it, totally unblinking said, “Vixen, I have one request: Please don’t leave town. I really want to get my hands on you again. I don’t want to kill you, that would be too kind. I want to punish you; I want to torture you, the way you tortured Jack, then I’ll give you to the Police so the courts can lock you away, forever!! ‘Cause you know something? You’ve done what no other villain or low life in this town has ever done. Ya wanna know what that is? You…pissed…me…OFF!! Seeya. Soon.”

In another part of Capitol City…

The Silk Vixen turned off the television news program and turned to a female figure sitting across the table from her, partially in shadow. “You see, mon amie?” said the Vixen, “I have made her so angry that she wants my hide! She will come to me wherever I say, whenever I say! That will lead her right into your embrace! So, do you accept my partnership?” The female smiled, displaying her sharp teeth and nodded. She rose and slinked to the other side of the table and put out a hand, the fingers were tipped with black, glossy, razor-sharp claw-like nails. The Silk Vixen stood and took it, shaking it. The woman squeezed it a bit harder than necessary and the Vixen said, “OWWW! My friend, you are hurting me!” The woman laughed and replied, “Oh, I am ssssorry, my dear! Ssssometimesss I don’t know my own sssstrength! Are you alright?”

“Yes, I’ll be fine.” said the Vixen massaging her tightly gloved hand, “What they say about your tremendous strength is true! I look forward to seeing you get ‘old of Shining Star! Remember our agreement! Bring my petit to me, so zat I may have my way wis her first, then she is yours for ze feeding, ne ce pas?” “Of coursssssse! We have a contract, my lovely partner! And I alwayssss keep my contractsssss!” hissed the shapely, well muscled female, “Ssssoon, Shining SStar, you will be within my grasssp again and no one essssscapes the coilssss of Constricta! No one! HAHAHAHAHA! HISSSSSS!”

THE END
Last edited by superpics4les 17 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
Anonymous

One word - Awesome! As much as I love the SS character (and Paul's renders)....we NEED more SS stories around here! Nice setup for what we all know is coming....can't wait for the next part! :twisted:

JPC
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great story pics! Looking forward to the spin off story. Always liked Constrica.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?