Zara Encounters Metaphisto

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zara landed in the garden patio of her penthouse apartment well before midnight. She hadn't felt like being much of a patrolling crime fighter for about the last week but strangely did not care either. Once inside she quickly removed her uniform and put it away in its secret closet and went to taka a shower. To Zara, taking a long hot shower now seemed like a better thing to do than chase bad guys around Gotham. She hummed a tune that was playing in her mind as she blissfully let her mind roam as her hands lathered her petite body from head to foot. She was finding that she enjoyed the feel of the hot water cascading down her body as well as the feel of the rich silky lather rubbed in with her soft new sponge. She brought the sponge to her face once again and breathed in deeply the compelling aroma of the soap contained inside. It made her head light and her thoughts seemed to drift into nothingness as she continued to pamper herself in the hot steamy shower. Finally, the water began cooling down so Zara rinsed off and then wrapped herself in a towel and went to fix some relaxing tea.

Zara put on the tea kettle and took out the teabags and honey as she continued to hum that tune that was stuck in her mind. As she poured the steaming hot water over the tea bag, she again breathed in deeply the aroma and felt as if she was as light as a feather. She fluffed up the pillows on her bed and sat indian style on the bed as she brushed her long red hair and sipped on her tea. Finishing the tea Zara reached over and lifted the leaded cover off a small pyramid object sitting on her nightstand. The purple crystal began to glow and soon the room was bathed in a soft purple light.

Zara had removed her towel and now was laying on top of the bed naked as the room was filled with the soft purple radiance. Placing her fingertips to her temples Zara began lightly rubbing in circles three times clockwise then five times counter clockwise. It only took a few minutes till the superheroine's hands fell away from her temples and to the pillow. The soft glow felt so warm and comforting to Zara as she lay there feeling absorbed by the light. She then let out a long soft sigh and a gentle smile came across her face.

"I am ready for you, Master." Zara spoke in almost a whisper. "I am all yours now."

Metaphisto was pleased to see His plan was working so well. It had taken Him a long time to track down who Zara was as her alias. So far the subtleness of being able to lace certain personal items with His hypnotizing and mind altering chemicals was paying off. Zara didn't even have a clue what was happening to her. Even when she did it would already be to late to try and fight Him and that made the Villian smile with an evil pleasure in anticipating that very moment. He sat there with a look of satisfaction as Zara's mind had opened the portal and He could see her laying there naked in her bed in front of Him even though He was far away. With the portal open to Zara's mind He could telepathically communicate with the superheroine and control her thoughts and even actions. He was operating this way first to see how strong the Armestian's mind was to being brainwashed and controlled knowing she was far more advanced than earth women.

"Very good, we shall continue with more of your training," Metaphisto stated.

"More.... training.........., yes, Master," Zara whispered.

"Tell Master who you are and what your purpose is."

"I am Master's slave and my purpose is to obey and serve as you wish."

"Very good, so then tell Master what is your name?"

Zara's face flinched a bit and her eyes darted back and forth under her eyelids as she seemed to struggle a bit. She clenched her hands and even her face turned side to side in a very jerky motion. She looked as if she had no answer or was trying to determine a right answer.

"Master, I ... have... no ... name," she whispered.

"That is correct, I took your name away when I made you, My slave didn't I , My dear."

"Yes, Master, you took away my name the last time we talked."

"That is right, My dear, you are a weak and helpless little girl under My control. Just talking to Master makes you a horny girl."

"Yes.... helpless.... weak.... horny.... under..... your control," Zara replied in a faint whisper.

"I will give you a name now that I want to call you by."

"Yes, Master, what is the name you wish to give me?"

"Your will have two names, one will be Master's personal name for you and the other is who you will become after Master is finished training. For now your name for Master will be what I am making you, slut! The name I will give you after your training is finished will be given to you then, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I am....slut."

"Repeat it."

"I....am ....slut, for my Master," Zara replied.

"Now listen carefully to Master's instructions, slut. You will not remember this conversation or anything we did once I close the portal, but you will in your subconscious keep repeating your new name. You will as well want to be Master's slut the more you repeat it, do you understand?"

"Yes.... Master..... slut, I am your slut.... I will..........not ... remember anything...but slut in my mind.... yes, Master?"

"Yes, slut, you will not remember this conversation, but in your sub conscious mind you will be reminding yourself you are Master's slut."

"Master's..... slut.... Master's...... slut.... Master's slut...... slut...slut...slut." Zara began saying in a trance like repetition.

"Now, slut, every time you say your new name you will feel weaker and more desire to serve Master. You will want to fulfill Master's every sexual desire without question. It will cause you to become very horny and you must repeat it once every hour until we talk again."

"Weaker..... desire..... to serve..... my Master, horny......... slut."

"Now I know My slut is horny to please Master right now aren't you, little slut?"

"Yes, Master..... I am a horny slut for You, Master!" Zara gasped as the desire had become so strong.

"Then play and cum for Master, slut, show Master how you would like Master to touch you now if I were there! When you cum, My slut, you will cover the crystal , clean yourself, and then go to sleep without remembering any of this. Then tomorrow night you will again repeat what you did tonight with taking a shower, having tea, and open the crystal pyramid again for more training." Metaphisto commanded.

"Yes..... ohhhh, yes, Master," Zara moaned as her hands instantly began roaming her body. One hand moved to her small firm breasts and began playing with her already hard nipples. Her other hand moved in a slow downward descent until it had reached its full extent on her thigh and then it slowly slid between her legs. As her hand moved upward on her inner thigh her legs parted revealing her soft swollen and now glistening lips. Her moans and gasps softly filled the air as she now stroked and played with herself as Metaphisto watched her with great pleasure. Each stroke and touch brought a greater pleasure and desire in Zara's body and soon she was playing with total abandonment to the pleasure her body was feeling under Metaphisto's watchful eye. As she climaxed her mind seemed to almost black out as the waves came so strong as she climaxed. As she started to black out the session as Master had commanded she could hear His deep bellowing laughter which strangely sent even more waves of pleasure through her mind and body.......
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Very interesting, Hunter! I am sure I will enjoy more of this when you add to it! :D
"Kryptonite? Oh, oh no, please!!! ........you have no idea what that does to me!"
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well, I for one don't like it. It's too EASY. Come on, where's the imagination if the villain can just come from out of nowhere, take control of her, and just make her call herself a slut [snaps fingers] just like that?
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thank you, Zara! :D I will continue another chapter after I write on the other stories I had started before this one. As I said, I hope you don't mind Me starting it in the middle of events, but this scene came to Me the most clear as I thought of you and this new character so it was easy to start the story I have been promising you with this scenario! I hope to write on all the stories I have started and add a new chapter to each one this weekend so we will see how it goes! :)

Centurion, to bad you don't like the story, I have enjoyed reading yours about Zara and her sexual adventures! Still I don't think you have the corner market on making her a "slut" all to yourself. Maybe you would like reading My batgirl stories instead? :-D
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The thing is, I don't make her a "slut" at all! I spent a lot of effort working with Zara's description to create a character she could identify with, and let's face it, if history is any guide, you'll just put her through some pointless humiliation, then you'll lose interest and leave it dangling. Although I for one would be delighted if you surprised us for once. You could really be good, if you tried.
MrFlibble43
Neophyte
Neophyte

Awesome, this story is simply awesome!
Love it and I hope you continue it =D>
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

um people i don't think that a fight is going to solve anything. both of you have different ideas of how to write a story and thats some thing we should celebrate, so i don't see why you would have to reply like that centurion.

and yes i have so many stories i'd like to see hunter finish but i don't throw the fact that he takes time in his face an insult some times it just takes time before your in the right mood again to continue a story.

so please no fighting over this.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

I have had some other issues come up and have not been able to get back online for quite some time... I am back now at least trying to be more so... if there is anyone still wishing to read more of this or other stories I have posted here please send Me a quick email message so I will know what to focus on that others here are really liking and hopefully I can get back to those stories.... thanks!

Hunter42
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well, the one I was writing this story for originally for seems to be gone and never coming back. I have let this story sit for a while as I concentrated on other stories... so if anyone thinks they would like to take a crack at this story feel free to do so. I am content at the moment of working on the other stories I have going!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hunter the story was interesting but since you've already beaten Zara continuing it is would be anti-climatic.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

No... it would have been a story with flashbacks ...just a different way of making for the ANTICIPATION of how poor little zara had gotten to that point... but I guess that is just my opinion and besides the girl is gone who wanted Me to try and write the story in just THAT way.