Member's Update 02/11/19 - Robyn's Last Adventure Ep3

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey! I know it's been a minute since my last update (I think a week and a half), but I wanted to rest a bit after all the hard work I put in over the holidays, and play some Kingdom Hearts. So, now that I knocked that out, it's time for me to get back to work. I have a new Blunder Woman Episode coming next week, and I'm writing the new Sorority "Curse of Meritaten" for next month (Spring is right around the corner!), but alas, it's time to get this episode posted!!!

Before I start, please follow me (us) on twitter at @ Jpeger and @ Hipcomix.

So.. let's dine in!

After the torture, Robyn didn't disclose the identity of Batgrrl to the mysterious phantom, but that wasn't the only trick she had up her ghostly sleeves! Threatening to turn the torture on to the helpless hostage, Robyn had to choice but to divulge the information. Now, the Phantom knows who is Batgrrl and Babs has no warning! Will the Phantom capture Batgrrl? Will Robyn and the Phantom's other hostage ever escape? What diabolical plot does the Phantom have in store for the trio? The answers to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Brrds of Prey: Robyn's Last Adventure! Episode 3 posts for members now!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-03

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger
Attachments
bp-rla-03x000.jpg
bp-rla-03x000.jpg (235.67 KiB) Viewed 327 times
bp-rla-03x002.jpg
bp-rla-03x002.jpg (355.41 KiB) Viewed 327 times
bp-rla-03x011.jpg
bp-rla-03x011.jpg (126.43 KiB) Viewed 327 times