Rohanna - The Girl of the Guianas #28

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

9 pm.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big nipples....hurt...so much...Uuuuuuuuuh..they are so hard....Uuuuuuuh.....I.....feel so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuh..so tired" moaned Rohanna as she stirred sometime later. The sexy Superwoman of the Guianas stared sleepily at the steel clips which were still biting into her thick dark brown nipples which were hard and erect like church spires.. waves of pain radiating out from them to every muscle and sinew of her curvaceous brown body.

"Uuuuuuuh..take these clips...Uuuuuh...off my nipples...Uuuuuuuh...biting into them..Uuuuuuh..so hard......Not being given any time...Uuuuuuuuuuh...to recover...Uuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuh...so sleepy....Uuuuuuuh..so helpless..." moaned Rohanna as she tugged weakly at the leather restraints binding her to the examination table. "Exactly my dear jungle woman!..Now..Tell me your secret identity and the source of your powers!" demanded Hudle-Stone as he leaned in close to the struggling jungle superwoman..letting her get a close look at his disfigured face.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!
RohannaGG028.jpg
RohannaGG028.jpg (922.46 KiB) Viewed 271 times