Member's Update - Danger Dame Generations EP4

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome once again to my Monday Update! It’s Danger Dame day again! Wow, what an update I have in store for you! A sinister episode fulled to the brim with lust, torture, and Betrayal!

We last found Samantha in the hands of “the blacksmith, “Who was hired by the fixer to “find the secret hideout.“ An utterly bogus scenario created by the fixer so Lori could have a perfect superheroine captured fantasy! Through a case of mistaken identity, instead of Lori in the grip of the mercenary, it is her daughter Samantha that must now Live out the scenario.

Will Lori be able to find her daughter before she’s subject to her own mother’s sick and twisted fantasy? Will Samantha be able to escape the punishing grip of the blacksmith? The answer to these many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Danger Dame: Generations! Episode Four posts today!!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-04

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
DDG04x000.jpg
DDG04x000.jpg (257.94 KiB) Viewed 409 times
DDG04x004.jpg
DDG04x004.jpg (174.88 KiB) Viewed 409 times
DDG04x007.jpg
DDG04x007.jpg (267.97 KiB) Viewed 409 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Incredible detail. Wonderful composition. Great work!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025