Member's Update - The Vanishing 2 - EP 02

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome to my Monday Update! ‘Tis I, Jpeger! What a great update I have planned for you today! Blunder Woman: The Vanishing Part 2! Episode 2 is posting today!!

After fleeing Earth-1, Blunder Woman, Supergrrl, and Jess Quik end up in the desert. With no signs of life anywhere, the powerless trio decides to split apart and agree to all meet up on that Earth’s Justice Hall. However, they could get there. Each vowing to seek out the heroes of this world, and try to get their help.

With Supergrrl’s powers stripped with the Kryptonite transfusion, Blunder Woman missing her belt and bracelets, and Jess not rested enough to resync with the speed force, they head off on their new mission. To survive! Jess makes it to Justice Hall first, but her greeting was not what she expected! She is captured and interrogated as the heroines in this world do not recognize her. There are no speedsters in this world!!

Will the 3 ever see each other again? Is what was happening on their world happening on this earth as well? Will Jess get her powers back? The answers to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of! Blunder Woman: The Vanishing Part 2! Episode 2 posts for members today!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-02

Thanks for Reading,

Jpeger.
Attachments
BWTV2-02x000.jpg
BWTV2-02x000.jpg (212.3 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
BWTV2-02x012.jpg
BWTV2-02x012.jpg (190.13 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
BWTV2-02x027.jpg
BWTV2-02x027.jpg (341.4 KiB) Viewed 3732 times