Lady Bear and The Sex Slave Ring #17

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Crystal Carter, dressed in a baggy shirt, slacks and flat shoes, made her way through the campus of Hattersville University.Crystal still has classes to attend to that she’s skipped due to her heroic activities after all. "Can't believe I got so behind on my classes. Good thing my grades are so good and I can make up time for what I missed. I guess it's something I'll have to get used to as Lady Bear" thought Crystal, remembering how she spent almost two days being captured, drugged, tortured and knocked out.

"Looks like Bear Woman had weaknesses after all and my weaknesses as Lady Bear are more because my strengths are greater. Getting knocked out is something I'll have to get used to" thought Crystal as she made her way towards her next class. Then she saw Jasmine Chen sitting alone on a bench nearby. Crystal felt her nipples harden and her cunt become moist as she remembered Jasmine's skilled fingers on her breasts and clit as she helped her heal as Lady Bear.

She also knew Jasmine was upset about her friend Eileen Jones being kidnapped by sex slavers. Crystal walked towards the shapely Chinese American woman. "Jasmine" said Crystal as she stood in front of her. Jasmine looked up at Crystal who could see the sadness. As she looked at Crystal, Jasmine got a strange feeling which she couldn't explain.She didn't know the young black woman well but she felt compelled to open up to her.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!
LadyBearSSR17_COV.jpg
LadyBearSSR17_COV.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 3947 times