New Sub-Section for Custom Video Fans

For those interested in starting custom videos or joining in with other who are creating new projects, this is the home base at which to gather.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hi Guys,

Just wanted people to know that if you have an idea for a custom video you want to create, I have established a new Sub-Section under Other Categories here at USHF. For anyone with an idea for a custom video that they'd like to see, to start or to join in on one that's already been begun, this is the new section for you.

My suggestion is to start a new thread for each individual custom being contemplated, such as "Batgirl Succumbs to Joker Custom Video" or "Supergirl in Poison Ivy's Clutches Custom Video or just CV" Adding the CV "tag" in your title will help differentiate your custom video concepts from actual releases in the sidebar of new postings so people don't unnecessarily click on it if not interested in CVs.

I hope this can broaden the opportunities for interaction and ultimate creation of new videos that people here would like to see as well as giving producers insights into possibly marketing forays they'd like to pursue.

Good luck and have fun with this people.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have thought about a custom in the past.

How would we secure you banking and credit information? As one person would be managing it?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just to be clear, I have no intention at this time of initiating or joining any custom video projects. I merely created this new section of the forum as a place where others can gather to start and discuss their own projects.

As to the financing, one person in any given group would probably have to be designated the treasurer who is responsible for gathering the funds from various interested contributors and interacts with the producer or production house that the group chooses to use.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I will be interested to see if this works. Like... are there producers out there who will read this section and offer to make the videos described? It's the reverse of how it usually works. :)
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Oh my God! Now this is a helluva idea! Now I'm really wishing that I had my Internet access earlier when this came out!

This right here is a magnificent idea and I think it will help a whole lot of people with getting customs done.

Producers, if you're on here, u should take a stab at seeing who wants your services and what the price tag if you're offering for said services.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
coulumbia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey all. So, if I understand this section correctly, this would be a place where custom ideas/fantasies we are considering commissioning to be shared and possibly "connect" with another Member to collaborate and end up co-sponsoring an actual custom that a Fetish Producer would create.

Meaning, as example from another thread... I post a custom idea/fantasy I have of let's say a Femdom SHIP idea ... synopsis/script etc. Another Member may see it, like it and want to co-commission the custom, perhaps making his/her changes (we'd collaborate on smoothing out differences?) and then present it to an agreed-upon Producer for a bid and once a price is agreed upon, that custom would be produced.

Sounds like a great idea! I know that from an earlier post regarding femdom videos there may be other Members who share my ideas/fantasies and may want to work with me on getting a certain type of SHIP Femdom video created! Frankly I'm low on funds for customs, but this could be a great start!