Project Super Woman?

General discussions about superheroines!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Has anyone gotten any of these videos? Any KO scenes? Just was directed to this website-- looks great, wanted to see if anyone has bought any and enjoyed them-- Ko scenes are more my thing! Thanks!

http://www.projectsuperwoman.com/
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

I brought some of them. Some of the production quality needs work..but, they are good. Especially the Supershelly films
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I do love the models, shelly, mary, Mathilda and micheala, however, I don't like the new costume shelly has been modelling, I wish I could see this one back again...
thumbDaub2.jpg
thumbDaub2.jpg (29.34 KiB) Viewed 3125 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

penguin81 wrote:I do love the models, shelly, mary, Mathilda and micheala, however, I don't like the new costume shelly has been modelling, I wish I could see this one back again...
thumbDaub2.jpg
I agree with you 1,000%
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Any chloro KO scenes in the movies?
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

Not 100% sure, but there may have been in the film Hibernation - it's a 2 part film on there site, I can't remember and unfortunately I've lost the files
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

The Hibernation film has some good green-K scenes with Super Shelly but the acting is largely atrocious, still the prices aren't half bad.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Thanks for the help! I will have to check them out now that some of you have used them!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Has anyone gotten any of these videos? Any KO scenes? Just was directed to this website-- looks great, wanted to see if anyone has bought any and enjoyed them-- Ko scenes are more my thing! Thanks!

http://www.projectsuperwoman.com/
I have been a customer forever, great videos in my opinion BUT very low on peril
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more