The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Fan Film In The Works

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

wdassmall.png
wdassmall.png (492.78 KiB) Viewed 8711 times
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
It's Official. Kaycee Anne will be Supergirl In The WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril Pilot Installment entitled "The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl" the target date is for this summer.

From the creators and the minds that brought you the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series come a new Superheroine/Cosplay Series that is combines withe the Twilight Zone. WON YouTube/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions is Association with MMP Studios presents: The Twilight Zone Cosplay Underwater Peril fan Film Series. The series is a combination of Cosplay & The Twilight Zone featuring different MMP Studio Model or Models/Actress or Actresses in each installment. The series will focus on different characters that enter into different situations on a particular day or moment and end up in an underwater peril situation that they either live or die in it. The characters will either be Superheroines, Cosplay characters (Police officer, Cheerleader or etc) and will feature different MMP talent in each installment of the series. Most of these installments will feature only one person in it and sometimes two. Now...the first installment of this series is entitled " The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl". Its stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Now, the plot of the story is that Supergirl/Jac Kent (Kaycee Anne) is currently is going steady with a man name "Roger" who she saved a while back. Since that time, they have fallen in love and have be seeing each other quite a lot. They have even told each other their secrets..(Roger's passion for seeing women underwater & Supergirl revealing her true identity). All seems well except for one thing. Supergirl doesn't know that Roger is a SERIAL Killer and he plans to kill her, tricking her into wanting to film a underwater fantasy video if he is super nice, charming and romantic to her. Sadly, she fall into the trap and that's when peril ensues. This installment will leave you on the edge of your seat. What deadly watery trap is Supergirl going to fall into? and will leave you asking the question "Is love worth getting killed for?". That's sad lesson and answer will be learned..."In The Twilight Zone"

The budget of this production is projected to be around $1,150 and when it comes to the cost of production. That where you folks come in. We are in the process of ordering the props and costume for this project. Also, So far me and my fellow writers/project who run this series have begun to save up and put aside about $150 and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, if we reach our goal which is $1,000 quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 5 installments of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. The target date for this project is Summer 2015

To make a donation/to help get this fan film/pilot installment of this new peril series, go/click on the link:
http://igg.me/at/SupergirlDeadlyAdmirer/x/3169026

if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Here's the link to the "The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Er, ...I think you mean 'SERIAL Killer' rather than a 'SURREAL' killer.( Well unless he really does kill people in the style of Picasso or something!)
:)
Good luck with it! :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Er, ...I think you mean 'SERIAL Killer' rather than a 'SURREAL one'.( Well unless he really does kill people in the style of Picasso or something!)
:)
Good luck with it! :thumbup:
Thanks for pointing that out. i get confused with that sometimes. :)
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Will there be a chloroform scene in this one?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

At least it's not a cereal killer
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

And you probably mean assistance, not assistants
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Will there be a chloroform scene in this one?
Not in this one..but it will definitely be in Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

It's a SUPER! year for Supergirl & WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios! 3 fan films parodies in one year?, you bet!
Supergirlinaction2015promomed.png
Supergirlinaction2015promomed.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 8544 times
Supergirldeadtwightposter#1.png
Supergirldeadtwightposter#1.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 8544 times
Supergirldeadtwightposter#2.png
Supergirldeadtwightposter#2.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 8544 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! We have ordered the costume and all the props for the "The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" Fan Film, starring Kaycee Anne. Once we received them we will post up photos here on this forum.
Supergirl-chest.jpg
Supergirl-chest.jpg (63.51 KiB) Viewed 8352 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
Over the last 3 days, we have received 3 items that will be part of our upcoming Supergirl/Twilight Zone Underwater Peril fan film project entitled" The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl, which is targeted for this Summer. The items are..

1) Supergirl Costume
2) POV Camera Prop
3) Bendable Steel Prop
11215821_413617422174836_8043210203632702674_n.jpg
11215821_413617422174836_8043210203632702674_n.jpg (37.48 KiB) Viewed 8233 times
Between Next Week and the month of June we expect to receive the rest of the props that are connected with this project..so stay tune for updates on that along the way.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Damn dude, how many SG costumes do you own by now?!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Damn dude, how many SG costumes do you own by now?!
This one is the 6th one I've purchase. mind you. two have gotten damaged and also, MMP Studios put them/other ones in storage and also, Jac Ledoux did keep one costume as well. Now, mind you..Kaycee is will built and has bigger frame..so we gotten different size costume unlike the one Kaycee wore in Supergirl V because that costume was in Jac's size. This costume is in Kaycee's size and will fit her perfectly.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
This one is the 6th one I've purchase. mind you. two have gotten damaged and also, MMP Studios put them/other ones in storage and also, Jac Ledoux did keep one costume as well. Now, mind you..Kaycee is will built and has bigger frame..so we gotten different size costume unlike the one Kaycee wore in Supergirl V because that costume was in Jac's size. This costume is in Kaycee's size and will fit her perfectly.
Well, that clears that up. For a moment there I thought you might have been dropping by the Mark Luthor pool house for some cross-dressing cosplay swim time. :hmmm: :lol:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Well, that clears that up. For a moment there I thought you might have been dropping by the Mark Luthor pool house for some cross-dressing cosplay swim time. :hmmm: :lol:
funny :)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Or dropping by the Mark Luthor acting school
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Or dropping by the Mark Luthor acting school
Are you trying to be funny or to be mean? to me..this comment from you are unnecessary :thumbsdown:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:yucky: Don't cry, Jim
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote::yucky: Don't cry, Jim
Dude, seriously. Have you transformed from a supporter to an automatic troll since I changed the actress in the series?..because that what i think has happened. I don't find your comments funny and necessary. This just proves to me that your still disgruntled about Jac not being Supergirl in the series. And you can deny it all you want, but I wasn't born yesterday.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Jim, I support your efforts to make these low budget, poorly acted, free fan films. I think it's admirable that you want to keep making them in spite it's basically the same movie all over again. I also have to give you credit for your continued onslaught of hourly updates on how much money you need to make the next masterpiece; nothing like keeping your many fans informed. You should also win an award for having the most SG costumes, because you--or your models--seem to be going through them pretty fast. You are a force to be reckoned with in this genre for sure. Having said all that, I don't really give a crap who you get to play SG because like I said to you in a previous PM, I'm not really a big fan of SG to begin with, so I'm not hurt by your choice of actress to play her. I did prefer Jac but so did a lot of other people, I'm sure, and it's probably because she looked more the 'part'. And oh, are you going to go back to every single one of my posts and give them a thumbs down now? :ras:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Jim, I support your efforts to make these low budget, poorly acted, free fan films. I think it's admirable that you want to keep making them in spite it's basically the same movie all over again. I also have to give you credit for your continued onslaught of hourly updates on how much money you need to make the next masterpiece; nothing like keeping your many fans informed. You should also win an award for having the most SG costumes, because you--or your models--seem to be going through them pretty fast. You are a force to be reckoned with in this genre for sure. Having said all that, I don't really give a crap who you get to play SG because like I said to you in a previous PM, I'm not really a big fan of SG to begin with, so I'm not hurt by your choice of actress to play her. I did prefer Jac but so did a lot of other people, I'm sure, and it's probably because she looked more the 'part'. And oh, are you going to go back to every single one of my posts and give them a thumbs down now? :ras:
See comments like that is the reason why I have to answer back. If you don't like the films which contains Supergirl, than don't watch them. Why comment on a project featuring a character you don't like (let alone an actress). besides, I least I make an effort to write up the script, Buy the costumes, but the props, hire a company to film it, then edit the entire film myself. Are these Hollywood projects? no. Are the actresses excellent? no/ they are ok. These are creative projects that focuses on a peril element which was barely touched on before I joined this forum back on 2012. For you to bash my projects and the actresses part of it to me is totally wrong, but its your opinion. but every time I post something that has to do with my film, you always seem to jump on board and write head scratching comments, but i still don't appreciate some of the comments you have posted. And frankly, I don't give a dam if you like me giving you thumbs down on your comments. Secondly, its not the same movie over and over again. Also, i do not post up hourly updates on the crowdfunding campaign for the project because I don't want to end up spamming this board. Now, I really don't give a damn about (YOUR) opinion at all. Frankly, i don't take (YOUR) opinion seriously and I don't take you seriously either. You ask way too many questions and you come up with way too many uncalled for comments. can folks dislike the film and comment about it. Yes, THE RIGHT WAY! In your case, its mean spirited. And again, if you don't like the Supergirl films..then don't watch it. no body asked you to watch it..but yet you do and therefore you comment on it. You can comment on it..but not in a mean spirited way. If you don't like what i have said here, then that's your problem, not mine. Every one is entitled to their opinion..including you..but if you continue to bash the series/actress because you don't get YOUR way, then I have to say something. Like it or not. I didn't create these peril fan films to cater to one person. I created this for everyone who like peril element/borderline fetish fan films. As to your statement about Jac. She may have looked the part, but the truth is when Supergirl V arised..she asked for more money which was $1,100. We agreed to it..but she kept on leaving us hanging and not responding to MMP emails or messages on where she stood with Supergirl V. When she finally got back to us..she bowed out of the series because she felt the dialogue was too long for her. That's how Kaycee got the part of Supergirl and she did a bang up job. When we decided to create this Twilight Zone Supergirl project were planning, we thought of jac first. She kept us waiting for 2 months and then responded by saying...She has no time for these projects. mind you, we agreed to her raise asking price of $1,100, yet kept me and MMP Studios waiting. So, we stuck with Kaycee and we will continue too in future Supergirl underwater peril fan films whether you like it or not. Yes, Jac looked the part and did well with it. And mine you, I do like her and have nothing mean or bad to say about her, because she has helped my youtube network/production company grow and get noticed, but what she did was totally unprofessional and was a major turnoff. And between you and me, the project went to her head and she totally took advantage of that. Kaycee on the other hand, is professional, easy to communicate with, she's well-built, has a great figure, a class act, she's beautiful and fits the Supergirl character well and is a better actress than Jac. Now, you don't have to give a damn on my stance with the actress and my project. the fact of the matter is, i created something outside the box and surprising a lot of people like it. Of course there will be critics..but a majority of people are in the love it/like it category..that's why I will continue to make more of these films. To finish off, I post my films up for free because I feel the prices of purchase of these superheroine peril films are too much and mind you, we are still dealing with tough economic times and a lot of folks, can't afford paying $30.00 bucks to watch a superheroine film. that's just the way things are. Nevertheless, this conversation is done. I have said my peace for the last time on the stance of my current series and spin off series and actresses and my opinion, if you don't like it or can't stand it. All I have to say is..well i can't help you and continue to comment. But, make no mistake, you will get feedback from me.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Jimmy, I don't think there's enough red ink in a pen to correct all your grammatical errors, but I get your point: You like Kasey Ann and are very sensitive to anyone critiquing her acting or appearance, but like I said before --if you actually exercised any quality control she'd never be made to wear men's clothing and look so manly. That's your fault, not mine. As for Jac.....you get what you pay for, or maybe not. What actress leaves a project for having too much dialogue! What a joke! It's not like you couldn't tape the script on the wall (or airplane wing) for her. With that logic, maybe John Williams shouldn't score the next Star Wars movie because it has too many scenes? Anyways, good luck with this project
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Jimmy, I don't think there's enough red ink in a pen to correct all your grammatical errors, but I get your point: You like Kasey Ann and are very sensitive to anyone critiquing her acting or appearance, but like I said before --if you actually exercised any quality control she'd never be made to wear men's clothing and look so manly. That's your fault, not mine. As for Jac.....you get what you pay for, or maybe not. What actress leaves a project for having too much dialogue! What a joke! It's not like you couldn't tape the script on the wall (or airplane wing) for her. With that logic, maybe John Williams shouldn't score the next Star Wars movie because it has too many scenes? Anyways, good luck with this project
I'm not gonna start with the Kaycee Anne conversation again. You're right I am sensitive about it and she's a better actress than Jac. Plain and simple. As for the wardborde. its was not my fault and if she wanted to wearing clothing like that to make the Jac Kent character look different, that's find with me. And Besides, she didn't have time to prepare when it came to dressing up like Jac kent. Now, I do agree with you on the Jac Ledoux situation and to me it was a major turnoff and also, Kaycee did more stunts than Jac wanted to do, so that was an issue as well.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Lets just draw a line under this now, can we chaps? :)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Lets just draw a line under this now, can we chaps? :)
I can do that, man :)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! I am officially drawing my line right now......after I ask Jim a serious question: there were stunts in the movie?!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! 3 more props have arrived for WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film" that is targeted for This Summer. The last two will arrive within the next couple of days.
DSC02707.JPG
DSC02707.JPG (129.97 KiB) Viewed 7776 times
The props are:
1) Defuse a bomb alarm clock (Bomb prop for the film)
2) Large Red Diamond Paperweight (Red Kyptonite)
3) Small Green Diamond Paperweight (Green Kyptonite)

When it comes to the costume/props for this fan film project, We are 90% complete. Now, Between This Week and the month of June we expect to receive the rest of the props that are connected with this project..so stay tune for updates on that along the way.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's What we have so far in Costume/Props for the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film" that is targeted for This Summer.
Attachments
DSC02708.JPG
DSC02708.JPG (128.8 KiB) Viewed 7770 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Those kryptonite gems look nice and big. They should have a powerful and fast affect on poor SG. Do you expect to light them to create a glow/sparkle or will special effects be called for? Or are you planning on using the same flash colored filter effect?

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Those kryptonite gems look nice and big. They should have a powerful and fast affect on poor SG. Do you expect to light them to create a glow/sparkle or will special effects be called for? Or are you planning on using the same flash colored filter effect?
Thanks, DrDominator9. I'm gonna try to create a glow/sparkle effect on both gems. If it doesn't work..then I'm have to go with the same flash colored filter effect like I've used before. This is a low budget film mind you and unfortunately, I don't have the right SFX programs to do more extensive SFX work because sadly i can't afford it. But I'm going to try to do a different effect on the kyptonite gems, especially the RED one.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

OK, serious question, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know, but if I donate to your project do I get a say in the script? can I request a particular peril or fetish, or is the script already written? What incentive is there for anyone to donate?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:OK, serious question, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know, but if I donate to your project do I get a say in the script? can I request a particular peril or fetish, or is the script already written? What incentive is there for anyone to donate?
The script has already been written months ago and was submitted to MMP Studios back in late April and Kaycee and MMP Studios have agreed to it. Now, folks have always had a say in the peril element and I try include as many as I can. For example, on this forum, someone PM me a suggestion of using red kyptonite elements in a future film and that what I have put in the script. Also, someone on another forum wanted to see more of Supergirl drowning as well, that has been included in this script as well. Now he peril elements that were request for the other films but weren't able to be put in the script..will definitely be in Supergirl VI later this year or early next year.

To answer your question about incestives for donating to the Fan Film project's crowdfunding, There was gonna be an incentive for this crowdfunding donation for this fan film and that was to not only give a dvd copy of the last 5 film including the upcoming 2 film, but I was also gonna throw in the 1984 Supergirl Uncut version DVD and a couple of Supergirl comic books from 1993-1998. But unfortunately, due to financial situations..I had to cut incestives out.

I hope I answered your questions to the best of my ability. If you decide to help fund this Twilight Zone/Supergirl project, it will be greatly appreciate it.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here are the final 2 pieces to the props/costume for WON YouTube/MMP Studios' TWILIGHT ZONE: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM PROJECT
DSC02710.JPG
DSC02710.JPG (134.49 KiB) Viewed 7495 times
DSC02711.JPG
DSC02711.JPG (133.36 KiB) Viewed 7495 times
DSC02712.JPG
DSC02712.JPG (132.03 KiB) Viewed 7495 times
So, When its comes to the costume/props for WON YouTube/MMP Studios' TWILIGHT ZONE: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl" UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM PROJECT, We are all set.
DSC02713.JPG
DSC02713.JPG (133.69 KiB) Viewed 7495 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So quick question(s): Is Kaycee Ann opposed to fetish elements, ie, bondage, being gagged, chloro'd, fondled, etc? You had mentioned there is no chloro in this movie so was wondering
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:So quick question(s): Is Kaycee Ann opposed to fetish elements, ie, bondage, being gagged, chloro'd, fondled, etc? You had mentioned there is no chloro in this movie so was wondering
No, she is not opposed to it. Bondage and chloro'd will be in Supergirl VI, but not in this installment since this is a pilot installment to the new spin off series combining Superheroines/Peril with the twilight Zone.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Ok, cool!
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

You can't be sure about the KO scenes tough, don't keep your hopes up...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Love the S ring! :thumbup:

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:You can't be sure about the KO scenes tough, don't keep your hopes up...
Sorry for the late response, RL11. In response to your statement to avenger, RL11. The script for Supergirl VI is almost complete and I can definitely assure you and everyone else that Supergirl VI will feature more than one KO Scenes. Now as for this Twilight Zone Supergirl fan film, it will feature will feature a drowning KO scene. I hope I answered your questions/comment to the best of my ability
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Love the S ring! :thumbup:
Thank you, tallyho. These were hard to find. but i found one and it will fit Kaycee and will be a big part of this fan film.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'd love to see Kaycee show off her invulnerability by crushing the bomb in her hands as it explodes. Assuming this can be done safely, of course.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:I'd love to see Kaycee show off her invulnerability by crushing the bomb in her hands as it explodes. Assuming this can be done safely, of course.
We shall see, Brad. Kaycee Anne as Supergirl will be faced trying to defuse a bomb in both the Twilight Zone Supergirl film and Supergirl VI film.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

If there's going to be other drowning scenes in the upcoming videos, I hope we see more struggling and signs of physical desperation rather than quiet floating like the last video. That was one of my few complaints.

Is Jaq out of the picture completely now for any future productions?

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:If there's going to be other drowning scenes in the upcoming videos, I hope we see more struggling and signs of physical desperation rather than quiet floating like the last video. That was one of my few complaints.

Is Jaq out of the picture completely now for any future productions?
Hello again, DrDominator9. There will be drowning scenes in upcoming videos and I've made sure to put on the twilight zone Supergirl film script and will do the same for the Supergirl 6 script when its finished to see more struggling and signs of physical desperation.

To answer your question about Jac Ledoux, sadly at the moment..she is completely out of the picture for future productions.
We really wanted her to be in this twilight Zone Supergirl film, but unfortunately dragged us on for almost 2 months before giving MMP and us an answer and then declined to do this and any future projects, due to her "Busy schedule".
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maybe Jac is taking script memorization classes
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Maybe Jac is taking script memorization classes
I will say this. Kaycee is willing to do more things/peril elements (Clean) then Jac did as Supergirl and is way better with long dialogue then Jac.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Jac sure does look good water skiing though
Attachments
Jac-LeDoux-picture-1-720x490.jpg
Jac-LeDoux-picture-1-720x490.jpg (117.08 KiB) Viewed 7106 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Jac sure does look good water skiing though
ok. I think that you're starting to get to personal when it comes to jac. I think it would be better if we dropped the jac ledoux subject and move on for now and focus on the Twilight Zone Supergirl film starring Kaycee Anne. I'm not actually comfortable with you posting up photos from Jac's personal stuff, avenger. and I suggest that you remove it for the sake of the series/project.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Dude, you need to calm down! I found that on the web and it shows her performing in a public event using her real name. There's nothing inappropriate or illegal about it, and it shows her athletic ability if nothing else. Anyone can find pics of her and I posted a more Patriotic one of her in that nice bikini. You're upset because she bowed out of your project, maybe Jac is smarter than you're giving her credit for!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm not actually comfortable with you posting up photos from Jac's personal stuff, avenger. and I suggest that you remove it for the sake of the series/project.

I didn't take this from 'Jac's personal stuff' Jimmy; it's commonly available on the internet. And for the 'sake of the series/project'?? you already said she's not part of any future project and that was way before I posted a public photo of her here, so if she has nothing to do with you and your project, it's certainly not because of an athletic picture of her performing a waterski show for the public. Unless there's anything illegal, offensive, inappropriate, threatening about her posing during a public performance, I don't see why I need to take the photo down. I get that you're sensitive to her, maybe you're adverse to seeing athletic women posing? or you don't like seeing athletic women performing for the public? or did the crotch shot upset you? I don't think Jac has any problem with that photo since she's the one who decided to wear that flattering bikini that day and just so happened to have her leg up exposing a little of her crotch in that pose, but I'm sure you'll find a reason to cry to me about that too. In any case, I posted that pic in the spirit of the conversation because by this time, I would imagine that if anyone wanted to see who Jac Ladoux was (oh oh, I posted her name) they would look her up on the web and find instant pics of her in various stages or performing and modeling. So unless you think my posting an undated photo of her performing at a live public waterski event (I don't even know where she was performing) and my picture will cause a psychotic madman to stalk her at every lake and body of water in Florida with a high powered rifle, then I will not take the photo down.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:I'm not actually comfortable with you posting up photos from Jac's personal stuff, avenger. and I suggest that you remove it for the sake of the series/project.

I didn't take this from 'Jac's personal stuff' Jimmy; it's commonly available on the internet. And for the 'sake of the series/project'?? you already said she's not part of any future project and that was way before I posted a public photo of her here, so if she has nothing to do with you and your project, it's certainly not because of an athletic picture of her performing a waterski show for the public. Unless there's anything illegal, offensive, inappropriate, threatening about her posing during a public performance, I don't see why I need to take the photo down. I get that you're sensitive to her, maybe you're adverse to seeing athletic women posing? or you don't like seeing athletic women performing for the public? or did the crotch shot upset you? I don't think Jac has any problem with that photo since she's the one who decided to wear that flattering bikini that day and just so happened to have her leg up exposing a little of her crotch in that pose, but I'm sure you'll find a reason to cry to me about that too. In any case, I posted that pic in the spirit of the conversation because by this time, I would imagine that if anyone wanted to see who Jac Ladoux was (oh oh, I posted her name) they would look her up on the web and find instant pics of her in various stages or performing and modeling. So unless you think my posting an undated photo of her performing at a live public waterski event (I don't even know where she was performing) and my picture will cause a psychotic madman to stalk her at every lake and body of water in Florida with a high powered rifle, then I will not take the photo down.
Are you an idiot or something? You have been hooked on this Jac subject since I announced that I changed the actress in the series. The only one that seems to be angered about her not being in the series and obsessed with jac Ledoux is you. You will continue to denie it but I think a lot of folks on this forum are beginning to see that you are and All I saying is for you to move on ad stop and also, you are getting into her personal by announcing what she does for a living and etc. Do I have a problem with the way she looks..no. But I do have a problem with you posting up a photo for her that came from her personal files and was posted up on the web. Nobody needs to know what she does in her personal life. If you weren't obsessed with Jac, then you wouldn't have posted up that photo. Its in poor taste in my opinion and your comments are disrespectful. Again, Drop the Jac Ledoux subject and move on and remove the photo or else I will get the admin of this forum to lock or deleted this topic on the forum. And that will ruin it for everybody else who is interested in this upcoming fan film. If you can read what this topic is about..it's about "The Twilight Zone: The Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film, Starring KAYCEE ANNE..Not JAC LEDOUX. Move on! You will continue to say that you can care less about the actresses playing Supergirl..but obviously..you do care. If you don't like what I've said, too bad. If you don't like the series or the actresses or Supergirl, then don't watch it, nobody asked you to watch it. Its a sad thing that you have become obsessive about Jac Ledoux and have whine about the actress change from the beginning and have become a troll on this forum and I'm getting tired of it. Your behavior is inexcusable and uncalled for. Here's a piece of advice for you, avenger....MOVE ON!

moving on, folks......