"Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite" is NOW AVAILABLE!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Claire returns as the ultimate Black Widowesque character, Dark Widow, in "Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite"!

She is sassy! She is scrappy! She is confident, taking on a Gate Keeper and Collector at the same time... but can she keep up the pace, or will the tide turn against her? Can you guess the outcome? Here is a sneak peek...
[attachment=1]Dark Widow 3 still 4sm.jpg[/attachment]

The Peril version ends with a knock out!

Then, in the extreme version, the ending is a little more drastic...
[attachment=0]Dark Widow 3 still 10sm.jpg[/attachment]

This one's being released next Friday, June 5th.

Trailer and more stills to follow.

Claire fans unite! If the sales of this one warrant it, we plan to continue this Dark Widow series for you. Hello? Any Claire and/or Dark Widow fans out there?

Blue
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 still 4sm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still 4sm.jpg (116.79 KiB) Viewed 6721 times
Dark Widow 3 still 10sm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still 10sm.jpg (133.78 KiB) Viewed 6721 times
Last edited by Bluestone 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:love: :thumbup: :yahoo: :yahoo:
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Surely i am, but much more i would like to see the "fit body" :D of Agent August :love: in this nice spy outfit again.
I cannot tell why, but she is more impressing in this role - if i had to choose.
Her great role in Darkwing 6 was best so far, but i hope for more fighting with and destruction of her.
In Dakwing 8 she had this mask on, she had worn some times before.
But it isn't the same like Agent August in Darkwing 6, her face is really nice and there is no need to hide.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

spyvillainess wrote:Surely i am, but much more i would like to see the "fit body" :D of Agent August :love: in this nice spy outfit again.
I cannot tell why, but she is more impressing in this role - if i had to choose.
Her great role in Darkwing 6 was best so far, but i hope for more fighting with and destruction of her.
In Dakwing 8 she had this mask on, she had worn some times before.
But it isn't the same like Agent August in Darkwing 6, her face is really nice and there is no need to hide.
I think you're confusing Agent August with DeadKill. Agent August has never worn a mask and yes, she is gorgeous. It is a completely different actress who plays DeadKill. Eventually, she will be unmasked, but we'll keep everyone guessing about her looks until then.

Now, back to the subject of this thread... "Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite"!

Here is another pic of Claire in the role showing her fit body. Looks like she's ready to go a few rounds with her opponents..
[attachment=0]Dark Widow 3 still 2sm.jpg[/attachment]

More pics to follow!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 still 2sm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still 2sm.jpg (111.63 KiB) Viewed 6509 times
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bluestone wrote:It is a completely different actress who plays DeadKill.
Holy :blush: ... no,that i really haven't noticed so far.

Bluestone wrote: Here is another pic of Claire in the role showing her fit body. Looks like she's ready to go a few rounds with her opponents.
More pics to follow!
Fantastic! Can't wait for... :wolverine:
daredevil16

YES PLEASE!!!! I CANNOT WAIT for claire to take up the dark widow mantel again!!!!! I would literally buy every single video that features her in the future. She is my personal favorite heroine!!!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:YES PLEASE!!!! I CANNOT WAIT for claire to take up the dark widow mantel again!!!!! I would literally buy every single video that features her in the future. She is my personal favorite heroine!!!!
Good to hear, because I think Claire really sells this role. She is a trained fighter in real life, and this really comes across on screen. It's a real bonus that she's a cocky redhead too. LOL!

Blue
daredevil16

Well Ive always had a weakness for red heads! I hope you continue this series. She is my favorite super heroine already in the genre and Ive only see her play this role once. I would gladly pay for very video for which she takes up the dark widow mantel. :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite"!

Release Date: June 5th

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/Jzhz5lfCG-w

Info poster:
[attachment=0]Dark Widow 3 postersm.jpg[/attachment]

Only a few more days until Claire kicks butt... and gets her cute little butt kicked in return! :)

Blue
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 postersm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 postersm.jpg (171.33 KiB) Viewed 6155 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree,what a adorable butt and eyes and face and etc.............. :love: I'm in love
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

daredevil16

I seriously can't wait! I wish I could somehow travel into the future just so I can watch this now. Claire has officially become my favorite and I hope to see her kick butt, while seeing her butt kicked! Team dark widow/claire
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite"!

To be Released June 5th!

Claire in another backbreaker!

[attachment=0]Dark Widow 3 still 14sm.jpg[/attachment]

HERE IS THE TRAILER, ENJOY IT!!!!! :
https://youtu.be/Jzhz5lfCG-w

Blue
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 still 14sm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still 14sm.jpg (118.72 KiB) Viewed 5986 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's another pic for you while you wait for Fridays' release of "Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite"!

OTS carry, anyone?

[attachment=0]Dark Widow 3 still 13sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 still 13sm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still 13sm.jpg (121.26 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ah..........I........... :love: :thumbup: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bh: :blush: :greedy: :w00t: :w00t: :yes: :weirdo: .............
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:ah..........I........... :love: :thumbup: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bh: :blush: :greedy: :w00t: :w00t: :yes: :weirdo: .............
Sounds like you're excited,Richpartist... and for good reason. "Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite" is a kickass video like none other!

Coming to you on Friday!

Claire is KO'd in both versions:
[attachment=1]Dark Widow 3 still 12sm.jpg[/attachment]

Then, in the Extreme version, she is put down for good!

[attachment=0]Dark Widow 3 still 11sm.jpg[/attachment]

Another awesome video from the Bluestone House of Ideas!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 still 12sm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still 12sm.jpg (133.69 KiB) Viewed 5808 times
Dark Widow 3 still 11sm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still 11sm.jpg (129.39 KiB) Viewed 5808 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ots carry pic= Desktop picture!! :)
daredevil16

Is it friday already? I feel like this will be your best video yet blue! I might be bias though just cause I love claire
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:Is it friday already? I feel like this will be your best video yet blue! I might be bias though just cause I love claire
Hopefully, the sales will be good on this one so that we can do more!

I'll try to get this released early... maybe Thursday night... but don't tell anyone. :smile:

There's a load of belly hits coming up for those who like this type of heroine punishment!
[attachment=0]Dark Widow 3 still 6sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 still 6sm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still 6sm.jpg (113.65 KiB) Viewed 5697 times
daredevil16

I hope it sells well because I will buy everything that features claire as dark widow. And blue if you could release it tomorrow that would be fricking amazing!!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:I hope it sells well because I will buy everything that features claire as dark widow. And blue if you could release it tomorrow that would be fricking amazing!!!
If I release it early, will some of you post your feedback on this or the Latest Releases Dark Widow 3 thread?

Blue
daredevil16

Whatever works best for you or hell I'll write a review
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:Whatever works best for you or hell I'll write a review
A review would be great!

Anyone else interested in making a comment, if I release "Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite" early?

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We've had more responses to our request for feedback on the other forums.
So, "Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite" is now available both at Genre Videos and at the Silk 'N Blood store.

Links to buy from the SNB store are below:

Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite - Peril Version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=656

Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite - Extreme Version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=654

Enjoy, and remember to post your feedback on this forum and others that you frequent.
Get the word out, and if the response is positive, there will be more!

[attachment=0]Dark Widow 3 postersm.jpg[/attachment]

The Trailer is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzhz5lf ... e=youtu.be

Blue
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 postersm.jpg
Dark Widow 3 postersm.jpg (171.33 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
spyvillainess
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bluestone wrote: A review would be great!
Anyone else interested in making a comment, if I release "Dark Widow 3: Widow's Bite" early?
Blue
Sir, yes, Sir. :yes:
i really would enjoy!
:bananadance:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

spyvillainess wrote:
Bluestone wrote: A review would be great!
Blue
Sir, yes, Sir. :yes:
i really would enjoy!
:bananadance:
Great! It's up! See the post just above yours. :)

Blue
Bert

Up until now, my favorite Bluestone vids have been Supernova 1 & 2. Now I have a new favorite. Dark Widow 3 is just sensational. (Note: I bought the peril version) Claire is so perfect as the cocky heroine that I just can't believe she hasn't been used that way before. I've admired her acting in Bluestone and NGC vids for several years, and now she gets to shine as the star heroine here. She really knows how to throw punches and kicks, and she's fast, so her cockiness is believable. She really lays into these two big guys at first, and is more than they can handle. But there are two of them, and the tide starts to turn. I really like that there was no "cheating" with gas or drugs to weaken the heroine. It's a straight up fight all the way. Also, while there is some choking it isn't half the run-time like in so many of Bluestone's videos. (I get that it's been your niche forever, so thanks for de-emphasizing it some here!) The choreography is better than I've seen before from Bluestone, and Claire is very good at selling the peril. She's never really gives in, but her cries of pain show enough vulnerability that we believe she's in trouble. I thought the writing was pretty sharp too, with nice, cutting remarks from both sides.

Bluestone, this video seems to be an attempt to move in a slightly different direction from your previous work, and I fully support and applaud the effort. This is a terrific video and Claire is just superb. Top marks!
daredevil16

wrote my own review blue check it out when you can http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25069
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

daredevil16 wrote:wrote my own review blue check it out when you can http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=25069
Great review! Thanks, daredevil16! So glad you liked it so much!

Blue