Harem Girl (Hypnotic's World)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Harem Girl and Wonder Woman.jpg
Harem Girl and Wonder Woman.jpg (29.29 KiB) Viewed 1791 times
Plot: Wonder Woman is on the trail of a criminal known only as Harem Girl and has caught her red-handed. However, the blue-veiled seductress shows that she has a couple of tricks up her sleeve and with a swivel of her hips, she brings Wonder Woman into a trance to help her capture another fellow heroine. What fiendish plans does Harem Girl have in store for our heroes?

Pros:
-This vid was my first real exposure to Kendra James and she plays an excellent villain in this piece. As Harem Girl, Kendra gets to be seductive and playful at the same time and she makes good use of her screen time.
-I’m guessing this was actually Miss Carter’s first time playing Wonder Woman (I can tell because her hair looks more blondish in this vid than it did in Anastasia’s earlier work ‘Wonder Woman vs. Dr. Ether). It was good to see her playing this part.
-The kiss between Harem Girl and Wonder Woman was a treat, although rather brief for my taste.
-Loved the harem music that played in this vid also. Really added to the atmosphere for the story and it didn't overtake the sound of the entire vid.
-Fantastic costumes, especially Harem Girl’s and Wonder Woman’s. Arachne-girl’s costume was okay, but could’ve used a little more work.
-Loved the harem dance Kendra does to bring her victims under her spell and her character seems pretty sure and confident of herself.

Cons:
-This vid didn’t really need three models, just Kendra and Miss Carter would’ve been enough. The introduction of Arachne-girl just seemed a little out of place.
-The kiss between Kendra and Miss Carter, while good, just seemed too brief to me. Kendra looked more like she was just giving Miss Carter a small peck on the lips.
-Harem Girl didn’t really have too much of a goal for this one, except just dominating Wonder Woman and Arachne-girl with forced orgasms and what not.
-No real combat or struggles in this one. The heroines just got pacified and after that, it was pretty much game over for them.

Final Outcome:
I can’t really give a diagnosis on this one because there just didn’t seem to be much that could be improved upon for this particular vid. The producer who created it gets an ‘A’ for effort, but execution wise, I’ll have to give it a ‘C+’.

Final Score for this production: 5 ½ out of 10.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'