[EVW]First look at our new model

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We went looking for new models and we have a few new girls coming up but I wanted to show you
Gigi.
Gigi shot with us for the first time today.
She is a burlesque dancer and decided to give fetish videos a try because she had heard of us from a few other burlesque dancers we had hired in the past. I was expecting stiff, what i got was near perfect. we didn't have to explaining things to her more than once and we had a smooth and proactive shoot.

We shot several things but put her to the test with 2 super heroine videos.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (129.27 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (127.25 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (109.95 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (121.51 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (154.91 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Here are some more of her.
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (99.75 KiB) Viewed 2226 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (101.08 KiB) Viewed 2226 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (133.98 KiB) Viewed 2226 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (132.09 KiB) Viewed 2226 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (138.18 KiB) Viewed 2226 times
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

She has expressed a desire to play super girl in non-explicit movies and we think she's pretty neat.
we may be commissioning a super suit for her.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:She has expressed a desire to play super girl in non-explicit movies and we think she's pretty neat.
She's got the Supergirl look for sure. If there's one thing I'd love to see with her is in a proper SG costume :) Also loved her dress above, just needed some tights ;)

She looks like a great new addition!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Can't wait to see her in some heroine peril! Excellent!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:She has expressed a desire to play super girl in non-explicit movies and we think she's pretty neat.
She's got the Supergirl look for sure. If there's one thing I'd love to see with her is in a proper SG costume :) Also loved her dress above, just needed some tights ;)

She looks like a great new addition!
Trust me, now that we have her and agree she would be a good Supergirl we will dedicate the money into buying her a legit costume, or maybe two. I like the latex super girl we put Eve in a few weeks ago, but would prefer the bottoms to be higher to accommodate pantyhose and also get a cape built.
expect to see that in the new year.
(maybe sooner if we get someone who wants to book a custom with her. we could then use the custom monies to buy the costume.)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Can't wait to see her in some heroine peril! Excellent!
We were laying in bed last night waiting to fall asleep when we started to dream up some ideas that could work. we have 2-3 ideas that need to be fleshed out for sure.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would Eve be willing to share the role of Batgirl occasionally and play a villainess? Gigi looks like the comic book Barbara Gordon brought to life.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Would Eve be willing to share the role of Batgirl occasionally and play a villainess? Gigi looks like the comic book Barbara Gordon brought to life.
Yeah, That might not be an issue. the only thing i see as an obstacle is that she wouldn't fit in the latex batgirl, and the 60's Batgirl may bee too long for her. We would have to have a custom made batgirl made for her, and in all honesty I would rather put money into new costumes than repeat a costume, especially when the original costumes are $800- $1200
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She would make a cute batgirl....but cant wait to see her regardless
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:She would make a cute batgirl....but cant wait to see her regardless
if / when we do make her a costume I wonder which it should be? a smaller version of one we already have? or maybe one we don't have? its a good question to give some thought to.

We also haven't overlooked the fact that she would make an adorable Robin
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Yes not too many good robin costumes but the only draw back I see is non-explicit movies. Bat girl and Robin should be very explicit.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Gigi looks very cute, I agree, but she also seems to have a glint in her eye and an impishness that might be used to her advantage as a villain. Do you think she might make an interesting Live Wire? I see a spark there, pun intended.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:she also seems to have a glint in her eye and an impishness that might be used to her advantage as a villain.
We spent a day shooting with her and she shot 2 super heroine movies.
one she was a villain, an evil magician to be exact, and she asked if she could play it as a cranky Veruca Salt temper tantrum throwing type.
We loved the idea so much we didn't direct her at all and let her play it the way she wanted. she really knocked it out of the park!

As for Supergirl she was OK. we had to mold her acting a bit to get it to fit, bout thats something that can come with time and experience playing her. I think she would make a great Robin for sure, but yeah she played a villain far more naturally

DrDominator9 wrote:Do you think she might make an interesting Live Wire? I see a spark there, pun intended.
I had not thought of it, but would be interested in looking into it.
She would require a white/ silver wig which might work.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:Yes not too many good robin costumes but the only draw back I see is non-explicit movies. Bat girl and Robin should be very explicit.
I have to respectfully disagree.
If she gets comfortable with doing nudes/explicit we will for sure use her for such projects but as it stands I think she could do good work if we had a good script.
people like different things.
we respect everyones opinion, but I believe there is a place for her Robin to be pure peril.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Could try Gigi as Batgirl. Figure redheads look good as Batgirl (and in general).