This site will not delete my account!

General discussions about superheroines!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Sorry you want to leave us. What turned you off? Was it the fresh pine scent?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sorry you have not enjoyed yourself here. (I have sent you a pm)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not sure why anyone would need their account to be cancelled/deleted? The admin will still have a log of every deleted account, so nobody is ever 100% deleted from the records.

If I were to leave this place, I would just log out and not return. No announcements. No drama. Just "click" and I'd be gone.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well sorry to see you go I have asked the admin to action your request asap.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
admin

Nobody calls us tossers and gets away with it!

Wait, what's a tosser?

:lol:
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Does this board delete accounts the same way Ashley Madison did? Maybe you should charge money to delete accounts like they did to cover costs.
admin

Ashley Madison didn't delete accounts. That was the problem.

In this guys case, he created 2 accounts on this forum and was talking to himself, basically. When he got caught he panicked and wanted all his accounts deleted. When I told him I would get to it, that wasn't good enough for him so he just sent continual emails and now he's posting on here. So at this point I think it's funny.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Speaking of Ashley Madison, supposedly there weren't actually any women on the site. It was just guys talking to each other.
ojsmooth
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

admin wrote:Ashley Madison didn't delete accounts. That was the problem.

In this guys case, he created 2 accounts on this forum and was talking to himself, basically. When he got caught he panicked and wanted all his accounts deleted. When I told him I would get to it, that wasn't good enough for him so he just sent continual emails and now he's posting on here. So at this point I think it's funny.

Busted! :laugh:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think Visitor was being ironic, hence the bit about you charging to delete accounts like they did.

(I thought it was a good gag Vis :thumbup: )

admin

tallyho wrote:
I think Visitor was being ironic, hence the bit about you charging to delete accounts like they did.

(I thought it was a good gag Vis :thumbup: )

Haha what do I know?

I had no idea they did that. So how much did they charge you guys? :w00t:
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:Speaking of Ashley Madison, supposedly there weren't actually any women on the site. It was just guys talking to each other.
Fortunately, nothing like that would ever happen on this Forum.
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

DemonWrath wrote: I either get ignored or just get a snotty email
Why bring me into this?
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Some sources have 1,500 women and 20,000,000 men using Ashley Madison. So there is a slightly better ratio here. :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I read that a lot of those 1500 women all signed up at once and never ever interacted again and a lot have weird names with @ashleymadison.com mail addresses. My guess is they are meat puppets.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Perhaps 1 woman signed up 1500 times.
Maybe Tiger Woods signed up 20,000,000 times for the blokes

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Confession is good for the soul, but I'm not sure someone who calls himself DemonWrath would care about that. :evil: So, are you planning to stick around with the rest of us lost souls, or do you still wish to move on? :hmmm:

admin

Well...
Attachments
q7qkw.jpg
q7qkw.jpg (51.84 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

You should probably let him go, Admin. I mean, it's not like we're depraved people who get off on slowly humiliating and taunting and abusing individuals for our own amusement. Oops! Strike that! To the rack with the knave! :lol:

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I hope he doesn't tell the world our secrets.

The First Rule of the Ultimate Superheroine Forum is you never talk about the Ultimate Superheroine Forum
The Second Rule of the Ultimate Superheroine Forum is you never talk abo- oh no we 've use that one as the first rule....er...ok, NO SMOKING

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Oh crap! I broke the first rule of the USHF! Now Tallyho has all the reason he needs to kick me out. Except according to DemonWrath, that takes, like, a couple of months or so. Maybe I'll have just enough time to finish my Supergirl Mob Series. :laugh:

I'm good on the second rule though. I don't smoke. ;)

travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'd like to know how the story comes out, so DemonWrath, if you do finally get your account deleted, could you let us know? Of course that will require creating a new account so that you can post here again. So that we know it is you, make your new user name "Son-O-DemonWrath" or "Return of the Wrath" or such.