Customs with vivian (an Update)

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Yesterday we shot with Vivian and managed to handle 75% of all the customs ordered.
An email has been sent out to everyone that ordered a custom letting them know if their custom was shot or not.
For those who's custom was not shot yesterday we have scheduled a new shoot for mid September.

If you ordered a custom and have not gotten an email please email me, or send me a pm here.

Yesterdays shoot was really great! we managed to shoot customs and even got 2 customs that were put off from the last time she was here. We also shot the "Free Custom Giveaway" custom that we promised

Vivian will be here once a month for the rest of this year so expect to see her power girl and wonder woman more often
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

So Vivian won't be appearing as super girl or bat girl or mary marvel? Love to see her as those characters...
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:So Vivian won't be appearing as super girl or bat girl or mary marvel? Love to see her as those characters...
Its not to say that she won't be here anymore, quite the contrary. she had a full time job in corporate and is taking a year off to go back to school to get her business degrees. while she is in school she will be able to shoot much more. and yeah I wouldn't mind buying her several new costumes so yeah, why not.
as Picard would say
"Make it so"
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

More Vivian in more costumes? That's great news! Might be fun to pair her up with Gigi.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:More Vivian in more costumes? That's great news! Might be fun to pair her up with Gigi.
If Vivian fits into the evil super girl costume then yeah, you can expect to see that soon. Gigi is working again in September with a new model. we are not offering customs with the new model because we don't know what her abilities are yet and better to risk our own cash on her than risking a custom clients. lol
anyway you will see more of Gigi in costume in September and then again in nov/december with Vivian if things work out how i want them to.