Foxwing in Harkham Nights, First Release From USH

General discussions about superheroines!
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

Dear All,
Hello, my name is Coco. It is a pleasure to meet you all. I would like to announce that after 8 months of pre-production, my first video within the Super Heroine In Peril genre is (almost) ready for release. I have been a member of this forum for a few months but this is the first time I've felt as though I have something to contribute. Tallyho has been very gracious in giving me solid advice and has encouraged me to tell you about this endeavor. I first came to understand that there was a huge community surrounding comic books in 2005, when I attended my very first Comic Con in San Diego. Upon entering the floor, I knew I had found my people. Only a year ago did I discover the SHIP genre. I was immediately hooked and since my BA is in Cinema Studies I saw a rare and wonderful opportunity to marry my two great passions. Thus, Foxwing was born. I'm not 100% certain about how tastes run for semi-original characters but this is what I have created. I am endlessly fascinated by the discussions surrounding the subject of comic book characters and the worlds created for them so i look forward to long discussions about Foxwing. Her first series is called "Harkham Nights". Please be vocal!

As for myself, I prefer bare legs and Wonder Woman. I most enjoy the feeling of peril and the costuming. I have great plans to slowly destroy the costume I built for Foxwing, but first I want to see how it looks and what other people think.

Here is a link to the website I have very slowly been building up.
http://theultimatesuperheroines.com/

I think I attached a pic but I'm not sure.

Thanks a lot, I look forward to hearing from you soon!
After enlightenment, the laundry. -Lao Tsu
admin

If you need help posting a picture or video, let me know.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

looking promising so far! you had me at 'Wonder Woman' and 'bare legs'....
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

WOW! How cute is Foxwing!

A fox indeed! Good luck with the release
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I really like her look. Especially timely since Yvonne Craig passed. So we have something cool here that's similar to that but stands on its own. (Love her arms too, so obviously, I hope we see much more of her as the costume gets destroyed.)
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

She's very pretty and I like the colors
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I wish you plenty o' luck.
Markblair1975
Neophyte
Neophyte

Really promising! Very pretty heroine and I look forward to the release... Hope its a big success for you
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent costume and mask. The actress looks great too. Who exactly is the lady hiding behind FoxWing's mask?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

looking forward to release time. like the costume.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm interested. Looking forward to more.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks like both the pantyhose and bare legs fans will get something.

Could this producer be the prophesied "chosen one" who will bring balance to the farce?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Either that or she''ll destroy us all. ;)
Last edited by tallyho 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is this going to be adult content or more PG-13? Either way, I'd gladly pay to see that mask peeled off FoxWing's face.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Love the fact this gentleman found a way to cater to us both. Looking forward to seeing our pantyhosed heroine put to sleep :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mamooche24 wrote:Love the fact this gentleman found a way to cater to us both. Looking forward to seeing our pantyhosed heroine put to sleep :)
Point of order Mr Chairman, Coco is no gentleman.

UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

admin wrote:If you need help posting a picture or video, let me know.
Thank you Admin. If it doesn't work later today, I will email you. I think Tallyho was able to shed some light on the subject and I will be putting it to the test as soon as I answer these posts. I'm chuffed to hear from everyone!

("chuffed" is a word used in the Northern UK and, I think I heard the Doctor use it once, so I now feel free to try and interject it into American vernacular. It means "well pleased", minus the snobbery)

Cheers!
Coco
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:WOW! How cute is Foxwing!

A fox indeed! Good luck with the release
Thank you! I am so happy to hear that you like her as much as I do. The camera really loves her face. The actress's name is Kiersten Hall and she is really looking forward to podcast interviews and to going to Comic Con in her full costume. You can find her on Twitter @KiKiGuru83 and on instagram @misskierstenhall. I know she would love to hear from anyone and everyone!!!
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:I really like her look. Especially timely since Yvonne Craig passed. So we have something cool here that's similar to that but stands on its own. (Love her arms too, so obviously, I hope we see much more of her as the costume gets destroyed.)
Yay! I love Yvonne Craig and I studied her every day these past few months as my costumer and I were building the costume for Foxwing. I can't believe she passed away right now, of all times! She was such an inspiration. Even back in the day, when she would do PSA's to promote equal pay for women. Now that's good PR, Batman!
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:Love the fact this gentleman found a way to cater to us both. Looking forward to seeing our pantyhosed heroine put to sleep :)
Point of order Mr Chairman, Coco is no gentleman.
Truer words were never spoken. There is one mistress here, and no master! (Quoting Elizabeth I) Or, in other words, I'm a girl. Its a pleasure to remeet you!
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Is this going to be adult content or more PG-13? Either way, I'd gladly pay to see that mask peeled off FoxWing's face.
I am a purist, indulging my adolescent fantasies so although I can not speak to the future, we will be remaining in the PG-13 arena for now.

But, I reserve the right to take the story telling to another level, should the story be best told with more adult content. If this does occur, I will always do my best to make sure that people are forewarned.
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Excellent costume and mask. The actress looks great too. Who exactly is the lady hiding behind FoxWing's mask?
Good question! And who ever knows, for sure? It is, after all, Harkham City!
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

Markblair1975 wrote:Really promising! Very pretty heroine and I look forward to the release... Hope its a big success for you
Thank you. Markblair1975. I have had a great time putting it together. I think it is going to be hugely successful and will lead to more Heroines in the future!
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This looks like it has the potential to be amazing! Will the heroine be unmasked in the video?
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey Coco,
I wish you have all the luck and success on your new adventure.

and also lots of superheroines knocked out ;)
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Hey Coco,
I wish you have all the luck and success on your new adventure.

and also lots of superheroines knocked out ;)
Duly noted. I will be sure to add KO to my scripts in the future. Thanks for the request, keep them coming!
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

unmasked05 wrote:This looks like it has the potential to be amazing! Will the heroine be unmasked in the video?
I didn't unmask her in this one but it will happen in the future.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You didn't unmask her in this one. But there is still hope that she trips over on a sidewalk or something and the mask comes off!
Markblair1975
Neophyte
Neophyte

Someone's gotta ask... Do you have a rough idea on a release? Days? Weeks? Thanks
Harbinger
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The actress look cute but the hair looks artificial, the suit don't flatter her curves at all, the gloves are too short, the belt is comic book wise accurately and still too big for any sexy look purpose and the cape looks like a drape.

Please take in consideration these are all constructive criticisms and I hope you improve the character's costume in the future.

Usually I don't like that type of Batgirl's mask but that is the best one I had seen in years and at least fits like a glove on her framing perfectly her beautiful eyes rather than cover or hide them.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Ah so theres no KO in this release? Bummer :( Whats the content then?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any news on this?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, it appears KOs do happen.

Now a villain just needs to rip that mask off.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Not sure why he lied about it to begin with lol

Now the question truly is: when is this coming out?
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

It is a chloroform KO. Nice.
UltimateSuperHeroines
Producer
Producer

We have updated our website at http://www.theultimatesuperheroines.com/

A new HD version of Foxwing is now available directly through our site.

Sign up to get a sneak peak at our latest project in post production. We have a few big stars in our pipeline and will be introducing some new talent.

Get ready!

~USH Staff