"Solaria Submission" Featuring Blair Williams Coming Soon From TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Solaria Submission"

If you enjoyed Solaria Captured and Solaria The Party, and you've seen Solaria The Hunt, this is the next in the series. Blair is back looking better than ever and facing her hardest foe yet, a villain with the power to take her life should he choose to do so.

Contains: 1 on 1 Male/Female Combat, 2 on 1 Male/Female Combat, Chloro, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Bear Hug, Back Breaker, Torture with a 5 level electrocution device which activates an implanted chip, Topless Nudity, Reluctant Reactions to One Sided Adult Situations including Forced BJ, and Forced F'ing of two villains in two positions, Heroine death by surge of energy from implant.

It's been weeks since the Grand Master had his fun with Solaria, and she now finds herself sold to a slave trader from across the galaxy. He travels to earth to take delivery. Knowing her reputation, he has a chip implanted in her neck to disable her powers. Aware of her strength, he decides to test her ability to submit. A good slave will obey her master's commands but he hasn't encountered Solaria. Naturally, she resists every physical domination and every sexual advance, but after her time with the Grand Master, her will is surprisingly strong. But she's been physically broken down so much, how will she survive this next challenge. More importantly, will she survive at all?

http://thebattleforearth.com/Solaria_Submission.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (293.89 KiB) Viewed 6280 times
Helpless
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Oh I am a fan of Blair!!! She's a winner!
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This actress is smokin hot and seems to play the part well.
veggifriedweiss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Solaria is a great series. Anytime there is a forced BJ--dildo or real--with one of your beautiful actresses in their great costumes with great lighting and cinematography, I'm in. The minute I saw the dildo go into Blair's mouth, I was ready to stand in metaphysical line for the video...
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

Hopefully she will survive.... lots of nastier things are waiting for her
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great series.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In anticipation of more Blair as Solaria, what about having a video in which she squares off against her daughter? The fight could have a lot of back-and-forth action, with the conclusion being Blair's character being dumped in an alley or some other such place. Her daughter leave her semi-conscious/unconscious, knowing what might happen to her. The next part would consist of two guys finding the disheveled and weakened Solaria. They begin playing with her and eventually have their way with her. Solaria is too weak to put up much resistance and soon begins to go with it.
Perhaps the theme of Blair's Solaria character would be that her weakness is her sexual needs--she just likes to be taken and can't help herself. The character could be in semi-regular conflict about doing the right thing and wanting to get off.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

I love your thinking, Sugarcoater!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

So I’m thinking a few days out here – early next week. I’m sitting down to finish the final edit right now!

Allen
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ Allen
Thanks for the update. Best of luck with the last details.

@ Redmanx
I appreciate the support. Here's hoping Allen likes the idea :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Sugarcoater, it almost sounds like you're rooting for a "Dark" Blair Solaria. Corrupted powers, corrupted morals?