Nika Noir in a Super Heroine Central Film?

General discussions about superheroines!
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi.

I don't start threads often, but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Through entirely legal means, I was hoping to find and purchase Nika Noir's Noble Avenger film she did years ago with Superheroine Central. Anyone know if this is possible?

I saw a video for it on YouTube and wanted to know. Here's the video in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDi5esY ... ineLegends
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

and that person would be.... Mr. X
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

Man that site has gone to crap. Nothing new ever comes out of there anymore. This used to be the site for heroine lovers. Dano, if the guy is even around still, could at least tap his archives and remaster and release each of these old gems as a single, large file to buy. Many of us would flock to rebuy them as whole files! Someone get this guy to wise up and go this route as it would be a good revenue boost for him.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

A good SUPER low cost revenue stream!

All it would take is some time!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

DAMN! Nika Noir is smoking hot! Why do not more people work with her?!??!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supposedly she was getting married and retiring and that's why she wasn't doing anymore material. Of course that's years ago and models do change their minds.

As for DanO.... not my problem.
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

Not to pry but aren't you one of the main players at SHC? I would ask Dano himself about making his videos accessible but he seems to have vanished and never replies to his emails. Does he come to this site?
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Same here. I emailed him a couple of weeks back to inquire about purchasing the Goldie Blair Trophy Hunter vid and got zip, zilch, and nada in response.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I wanted to bump this and see if anyone knew where I could get this film.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

there's seriously not even like, a picture or image of this character on the web as far as I can tell... are we sure we didn't imagine it?
shevek
Producer
Producer

No, it exists..I remember watching it many years ago with that Leftenant Blumbart guy as the villain.
If you search "Nika Noir Noble Avenger" a little picture comes up of her face as the second hit.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

man she was smoking hot in that outfit!