Fuchsia Fox : "Suspicions & Masks", by Centurion

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Here is the next Fuchsia Fox story instalment. Like the last few, you guys know the drill, posted by me. If you have feedback (which we wish there was more of), pm or email me and I will forward it on to Centurion. We hope you enjoy!

Fuchsia Fox: "Suspicions and Masks"
By Centurion

Chapter 1 --

"It's beautiful!" whispered Jennifer Fletcher. Leaning closer to the glass case at about the height of her chest, she could partly see her own reflection -- a pretty girl clad in a strapless ankle length dress of pale, champagne-gold satin that hugged her sinuous curves, her brunette tresses just grazing her lovely bare shoulders -- but that wasn't the focus of her attention.

"It" was an enamel Easter egg standing approximately seven inches high and encrusted with seed pearls and tiny rubies -- a Faberge egg, in fact.

"It should be beautiful," said Prince Ahmed of Telloz. "It cost seven million dollars. You know, I would not allow just anyone to see this, Martin."

"And I appreciate it, Your Highness," said Jennifer's husband, looking quite handsome in his formal white U.S. Army "mess" uniform. "I guess this Minister of Science thing is doing well for you?"

"The egg belongs to the Republic of Magristan, not to me personally," the Prince said, smiling. "And we should be returning to the reception before Ambassador Jafar has kittens."

Ahmed led Martin and Jennifer across the library to the door, where he inserted a key and armed the security system. A labyrinth of red laser beams immediately flashed into existence all around the case containing the egg, then faded to invisibility. Another click activated the pressure-sensitive sensors in the floor. As Ahmed closed the door behind them, two armed guards took their places as an additional precaution. The three of them then proceeded downstairs and along a corridor to the embassy ballroom, where the reception was in full swing.

"Excuse me, but I see someone I must talk to," said Ahmed. "Enjoy yourselves, my friends."

As he left them, Jennifer clung tightly to Martin's arm, her brown eyes sparkling, her pulse racing with excitement. A hundred and fifty people of both sexes were crammed into the elegant ballroom, talking and mingling as a small orchestra played on a platform in the background. "Do you recognize anybody at all?" she murmured. "I've never been to an embassy party before."

"A few people," Martin replied, who had. "It's only to be expected." Magristan was a small and obscure Middle Eastern country, whose relations with America had been a little strained. Now that Ahmed had persuaded the government to renew ties, they were struggling to make a good impression with lavish parties. Martin and Jennifer had been invited because he had once done Prince Ahmed a service. The rest of the guest list looked like a who's who of mid-level government officials and junior ministers from all up and down Embassy Row. "Why don't we start dancing? Maybe someone will follow suit."

He had just taken her hand, snaking his other arm around her slim waist just above her tight, round caboose, when suddenly Jennifer saw something over Martin's shoulder which shocked her so much, she nearly jabbed her dainty high heel into his instep! HIM? NO! HE COULDN'T BE HERE!

But there he was, billionaire Thomas Westerton, one of the richest men in the country! Westerton wasn't mingling, merely watching the crowd with his chauffeur standing unobtrusively at this side. To Jennifer's horror, he caught her eye! A thrill of recognition passed over his face. He smiled and started walking her way! Oh no! What was she going to do? What was she going to say? If only she had time to think!

"Martin, it's him," Jennifer hissed, her heart quivering underneath her gold bodice. "The... um... the gentleman I told you about at the New Year's Eve gala, remember?" She didn't add, [i\]the man I've been secretly sleeping with behind your back with for the past few weeks...[/i]

Her husband turned just as the billionaire stuck out a hand in greeting. "Jennifer? I thought it was you! What a small world! And this must be..."

"M-martin, my husband," Jennifer said, her cheeks red. "Darling, this is Thomas West--"

"Winston," the billionaire inserted quickly, giving Martin a wink along with a firm handshake. Jennifer remembered that Winston was an alias he sometimes used when he didn't want to draw attention to himself. "I met Jennifer at a fund-raising event, oh, it must have been three months ago. Delighted to see you again!" He gave the girl a fatherly peck on the cheek. "But I won't bore you young people with my old man's company. I see the Duchess of Wharfdale over there. Excuse me."

And with that he was gone into the crowd, as suddenly as he had appeared.

"So that was him?" Martin whispered into Jennifer's ear, his hand resting on the small of her back, rubbing her sylph-like body lightly up and down through the satiny fabric of her gown. "The guy who got you into the back seat of his limo? I bet you never thought you'd run into him again. Jenn? Are you all right, Angel?"

"Fine, I'm fine," she said unconvincingly, throwing herself into his arms and beginning to dance. The palms of her hands felt sweaty. Her cheeks were bright, her bosom rising and falling underneath her strapless bodice.

Martin frowned as he tried to get back into the music. Naturally she had told him everything about her dalliance that night... every detail about how Westerton had danced with her, how he had kissed her, how he had donated a million dollars to charity for her body... how he had seduced her in his limousine on the way to his hotel, how she had finally given in and let him eat her muff, then later on gone down on him. It had seemed like such a sexy lark at the time, and Martin had been quite turned on by the idea of his beautiful young wife receiving oral sex and then giving it in turn to a stranger old enough to be her father. Their own lovemaking when she described it to him had been amazing!

But meeting him like this unexpectedly, and seeing Jennifer's reaction, Martin couldn't help wondering if she had told him everything...

The orchestra finished the piece they had been playing, and the musicians vacated their seats, leaving the platform clear for another group of entertainers. From behind the flanking curtains an emcee stepped out. "And now, ladies and gentlemen... the Amazing Halliwell!"

In a puff of smoke he appeared, a smiling young man dressed in a vintage tuxedo, taking a bow and handing his tophat and cane over to three lovely young assistants who had materialized beside him. Without further ado, he launched into a series of really good magic tricks. The audience applauded appreciatively, although Jennifer couldn't help noticing that the men only seemed to have eyes for his girl assistants. They were all platinum blondes with identical pixie-style haircuts, and looked as if they had stepped out of a Victoria's Secret catalog. Lean and leggy, they were dressed in very skimpy red sequined bras and panties, their sexy stems sheathed in shimmery tights and high heels.

"He's good, isn't he?" Martin said, his eyes goggling, his hand moving downward to squeeze a handful of Jennifer's pert little bottom.

"Yeah, I guess," she replied, taking advantage of his distraction to search the room for Thomas. She was disappointed not to see him anywhere. What was he doing here anyway? Looking for another conquest, another girl he could manipulate and lure into his bed?

Frustrated, she turned back to the magic act, where the assistants had just wheeled a tall cabinet onto the stage area. While one girl primped and preened for the audience, the magician took the other by the hand and spun her around, helping her to step inside the cabinet...

Wait a second, Jennifer thought. What happened to the third girl?

Maybe it was because she was feeling flustered by Thomas' unexpected presence and inclined to be suspicious -- or was jealous the word she was looking for? But some kind of sixth sense seemed to go off in Jennifer's head. Gently she disengaged herself from Martin's arm. "Powder room," she murmured, making her way unobtrusively through the crowd.

Slipping down the corridor and darting up the staircase, she glanced toward the library door where the Faberge egg was kept. The two guards were on the floor, unconscious! And the door beyond them was slightly ajar!

Chapter 2 --

Inside the library, the third girl had discarded her high heels by the door, and in her stockinged feet climbed onto the back of a wooden chair against the wall. She leaped like a cat onto the top of a bookshelf, her short platinum-blonde pixie haircut swishing about her face, and from there to a rafter. Hand over hand, the sexy burglar made her way to the glass case.

Twining her alluring, nylon-clad legs around the rafter, she hung upside down over the case. Reaching into the utility belt slung around her lissome waist, she selected a small hand-held device, shaped somewhat like a water pistol. Checking the setting, she sprayed a light mist around the case, which immediately made the red laser beams visible. Thus forewarned, the girl dropped lightly to the carpetted floor.

Changing the setting on her chemical gun produced a thin stream of acid, which she used to eat a neat round hole in the glass. Gingerly reaching inside, she abstracted the priceless egg...

"You certainly don't look like the Easter Bunny to me," said a cocky female voice suddenly. "So I'd put that back if I were you."

The thief looked behind her and frowned. The Fuchsia Fox was standing in the open doorway!

Her sleek, supermodel's body was dressed in a clingy reddish purple halter top with an emblem in the shape of a fox head across the swell of her nubile bust. Below her sleek bare midriff, a matching miniskirt fluttered around her shapely hips, accenting her long, elegant legs. Her costume was accessorized with sexy ankle boots and elbow length gloves. Her short brunette hair danced around her bare shoulders.

"I don't have any quarrel with you, superheroine," the burglaress said, slowly turning around to keep her covered with her chemical gun. "So why don't you just run along back to whatever you were doing?"

"I'd be happy to," the Fox said haughtily, planting her hands on her trim waist while she kept an eye on the barrel of the gun. "Just as soon as I see you into a nice, quiet jail cell."

"You're just like the rest of them!" the seductive female burglar hissed. "You don't understand a thing! I can't--" She broke off as two more armed security guards appeared behind the superheroine in the corridor. Damn! The blundering twit must have triggered the floor sensors!

Both men were wearing dark gray uniforms, but they were from Magristan and it was clear that they were not yet accustomed to scantily-clad Western females. They froze in the act of reaching for their sidearms, gawking at the sight of so much bare flesh. Coming up behind the Fuchsia Fox, the men both grinned with delight as their eyes traveled from the sexy superheroine's brunette tresses down the smooth curves of her body and legs, then locked onto her gorgeous, round booty, looking so tight and mouth-wateringly sweet under her sassy little miniskirt.

"My name is Alchema, Mistress of Alchemy," the girl thief smirked, shaking her platinum-blonde tresses. "Remember it!" She pulled the trigger, unleashing a stream of milky liquid, spurting straight at the beautiful superheroine.

Expecting some kind of attack, the Fox gracefully eluded it by pirouetting to one side. "Better luck next time," she said, as the stream missed her by a mile. Unfortunately the two security guards standing immediately behind her had not been so lucky. They had both gotten splattered with the chemical!

"That is the world's most potent aphrodisiac," the burglaress said smugly, returning the gun to her belt. "Enjoy yourself!"

"What do you mean by--?" the Fox began, as the guards reached out and grabbed her! Jennifer gasped with outrage as two pairs of impertinent male hands nabbed her body, caressing her sleek, sexy curves! "Hey! Get your hands off of me!"

"Oh Peri Banu," muttered the man on her left, his lips latching his onto the stunning superheroine's bare shoulder. "Thou ever-virginal Houri of Paradise..." His tongue worked its way up the silken skin of her swanlike neck and face while his hot hand roughly groped her firm young breast, squeezing her pliant orb through the fabric of her halter top. The other man was silent as he wrapped his arm around the Fox's sylph-like bare midriff and pressed against her heavenly body from behind. Jennifer gasped with surprise as she felt the rock-solid bulge of his manhood inside his trousers, throbbing with passion. Clearly both guards were overcome with lust and not in control of themselves.

"I'm warning you..." the Fox hissed. Between them, the two horny men had the heroine's slender arms pinned behind her, holding her restrained. Struggling in their grasp, the superheroine focused on her power bracelets, increasing her strength so that she could punch them out. It crossed her mind that she was inside an embassy of the Republic of Magristan, and beating up on their security guards would require some explaining, but this was a desperate situation.

But while Jenn hesitated, a sudden a rush of adrenalin surged through her body, making her blood sing with arousal, her nipples rise up like hard little bullets. The man in front of her was trying to unhook her halter top, while fondling both her luscious tits and kissing her on the mouth -- and to her amazement, she found herself submissively tongue-kissing back! What was happening to her? A strange, intoxicatingly musky scent was strong in the air, and she realized with dismay that the randy guards' fondling had transfered Alchema's aphrodisiac onto her own silken skin!

The man behind her was pulling her hips roughly toward him, making animal-like grunts of arousal as one hand found its way between her legs and inside her panties, fingering her juicy cleft. The Fox groaned as she felt the rigid shape of his trouser snake rubbing pleasantly in between her buttocks, making her breath catch in her throat! Oh God how she yearned to feel that iron-hard monster inside her wet cooch! Her heart was beating like a drum, her pretty knees trembling weakly. She had to fight down the sudden nearly irresistable urge to drop to her knees and yank down the men's trousers, so that she could suck them both off!

Meanwhile, Alchema had secured the Faberge egg in a Velcro pouch fixed to her belt. A graceful cartwheel took the alluring thief to the window, which she threw open with a kick from her flawless, nylon-clad legs. "I'd love to hang around and watch, superbabe," the burglar said, perched on the windowsill and drawing a slim tube from her belt. "But I've got to run. I'll be sure to tell my friends how easy it was to neutralize the oh so famous Fuchsia Fox!"

"Stop... right where you are!" the Fox commanded, struggling to resist the drug and regain control of herself. With a supreme effort of will, the superheroine ignored her feminine feelings of arousal and broke free of her attackers, sending them reeling away from her. Unfortunately they had already managed to get the clasps of her halter undone. Even as she dove for the sexy female thief, Jennifer felt her skimpy garment fall off, leaving her two beautiful B-cups jiggling free, naked and unprotected!

The tube Alchema was holding released a pressurized jet of chemical which hardened on contact with air, forming a swing line. Catching the roof of the building across the street, she vanished into the night, leaving a second tube behind on the windowsill.

"Uh-oh!" the Fox gasped, wide-eyed, realizing what it was just in time to take a deep breath and shut her eyes before the smoke bomb went off. Once again, the two Magristanis were slower on the uptake. The superheroine groaned as the amorous, sex-crazed guards blundered around in the thick white smoke, blindly groping at her nubile young body.

At least now there was no reason to hold back. Jennifer plucked their hands off of her curves and spun like a whirlwind, pummeling them both senseless. They dropped to the floor as the smoke screen began to disperse, and she raced to the windowsill, hoping to catch a glimpse of Alchema.

"What is going on in here?" demanded a cold, masculine voice. The Fox instinctively snatched up her halter top and held it in front of her two delectible twins, blushing rosily as three more armed guards came into the library -- these actually pointing guns at her -- followed by Ambassador Jafar, Prince Ahmed, and, bringing up the rear, Martin!

Chapter 3 --

The Fuchsia Fox briefly explained what had happened, clutching her halter top to her breasts with one hand while awkwardly fastening the clasps behind her with her other -- struggling to ignore the rapid beating of her heart as Alchema's aphrodisiac began to wear off. The Ambassador, Prince Ahmed, Martin and the three armed guards were staring raptly at her bosom, hoping to catch a glimpse of something.

"I can vouch for her," Ahmed volunteered, when the Ambassador seemed skeptical of her story. "The Fuchsia Fox was of immeasurable assistance to us during the affair of the Black Storm, which I am sure you remember."

"If the egg was stolen," Martin said, "you should notify the District police department at once. And hold those performers for questioning."

"Very well," said Jafar. "However, let us send the guests away before we bring in the police. I do not believe that any of them had anything to do with this unfortunate business, and I would prefer it not become public."

"Okay then," said the Fox, once her costume was situated properly. "I'll scout around outside. If I'm lucky, I might be able to pick up Alchema's trail." And before anyone could voice any objection, the lissome lady flung her shapely body out the open window.

The three guards woke up their unconscious comrades and secured the library, while Jafar and Ahmed went back to the reception to begin sending everyone home. Martin took advantage of the confusion to explore the upstairs hallway leading to the library. Just around the corner, he found what he was looking for in the form of a small storage room. Inside, in a corner, were Jennifer's clothes -- her shimmery, strapless dress, her high heel shoes, her white lace demibra and panties, all lying in an untidy pile as she had left them.

Martin picked up the silky, feminine garments one at a time, trying to ignore the pleasant twitch they aroused in his trouser snake as he did so. Jenn was capable of summoning her Fuchsia Fox costume all the way from their Arlington apartment. What she couldn't do was send her street clothes back the same way, or indeed prevent them from being consumed in the energy discharge as she assumed her full powers. Which meant that when she changed, she had to... Martin fought down a wry smile at the thought of her stripping naked right here in the closet! Surely one of the more awkward and embarrassing aspects of having a superheroine secret identity.

Folding the shimmering dress with her underthings inside, he tucked it under his mess jacket, where it made a noticeable bulge, but what could he do? Holding his hat over that side helped. There was even less he could do with her high heels except try to carry them in such a way that didn't call attention to them.

In the downstairs corridor, he ran into Ahmed and Jafar. "We questioned the magician and his two assistants," the Prince told him. "They had no idea who the third girl was. The guards did not check her identification. Apparently they saw the way she was attired and assumed she was part of the act." He sighed. "But this is my problem, my friend. Where is Jennifer?"

"She went ahead to wait by the car," Martin invented wildly. "She gets these migraines sometimes, and a breath of fresh air clears them right up..."

"Without her shoes?" the Ambassador asked suspiciously, his beady eyes lighting upon the Louis Vuittons in Martin's hand. "Barefoot?"

"Yes, sir," he replied without missing a beat. "She finds that walking around barefoot also helps her headache."

"I hope she's feeling better," Ahmed said. "Tell her from me that I was delighted to meet her, and that I hope the occasion arises soon when the three of us can get together again."

"I will convey the message, Your Highness," Martin said, smiling as he clicked his heels together and bowed.

"I am glad to see that you have settled down with a nice girl, my friend," Ahmed added as they walked across the lobby. "I remember the days when you were enamored of the Fuchsia Fox. What happened with that? Did you finally realize that she was unattainable, and settle for something more within your reach?"

Martin was a little taken by surprise by the question. "Not a bit," he said. "In her own way, Jennifer is every bit as beautiful and as amazing as the Fox is. Did I tell you she recently got promoted to Assistant Curator of the National Archives?"

"Of course. Good night again, my friend."

As Martin turned, he saw Thomas Westerton again, arm in arm with a beautiful young female attache to the British Embassy. He wondered briefly, uncharitably, how much the billionaire had offered her for her body. The men's eyes met, and Westerton glanced significantly at Jenn's shoes in Martin's hand. Of course, Jenn had told him how Westerton had learned about her secret identity on New Year's Eve. This shared secret between the men made Martin feel uncomfortable, as if his privileged status as her sole confidant had been taken from him.

Martin couldn't help feeling as if Westerton were in some way sizing him up. And... maybe it was his imagination, but he got the impression of some kind of gauntlet being thrown down.

Outside, gliding above the street on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary, the Fuchsia Fox was also thinking of Westerton, while almost regretting the impulse which had made her attempt to foil Alchema's theft. She only hoped that Martin had the presence of mind to pick up her clothes where she had left them. Both the dress and the shoes were borrowed, and Liz would kill her if she let anything happen to them.

In any case, Westerton's sudden appearance at the reception had flustered Jenn so much, she had jumped at any excuse to get out of there. She didn't know what she would do if Martin ever found out that she had been secretly seeing him ever since Valentine's Day! In the circles she and Martin ran in, it was odds of a million to one against her husband ever crossing paths with him. Why did it have to be here, and tonight? When did things become so complicated? She loved Martin dearly, but at the same time Thomas did things to her that no man had ever done to her before. Was it possible to be in love with two men at the same time? All of her upbringing was telling her No, but her heart was telling her Maybe...

There! The superheroine's brown eyes narrowed as she suddenly noticed a platinum-blonde wig lying at the entrance of an alley. Swooping down, the Fox alighted next to it. At the far end of the alley, she caught a glimpse of a shapely silhouette, definitely showing feminine contours, before it whisked out of sight. The heroine smiled. Alchema wasn't as smart as she thought she was!

The Fox charged forward like a missile in hot pursuit, flying around the corner...

Chapter 4 --

At the other end of the alley a black van was parked, it's rear doors flung open. Standing on either side of the van were two men in dark clothing, holding heavy machineguns aimed at her. The Fuchsia Fox smiled as she descended toward them like an avenging goddess, her miniskirt fluttering seductively around her hips. This was going to take her about three seconds...

Alchema appeared in the doorway of the van, holding something that looked like a small bazooka. Without the platinum blonde wig, her own short hair was mousy and indeterminate in color, somewhere between ash blonde and brunette. With a single movement, the villainess hefted the gun to her shoulder and fired. The projectile bloomed outward like a starfish, and before the stunning superheroine could evade it, her body had been engulfed by a net made of thick, greenish goo.

"OH!" she gasped. In some obscene way, the stuff almost felt alive as it flowed around the Fox's body like a snake, coils two inches thick entwining her slender arms and flawless legs. It felt rubbery and slightly sticky, but it was as tough as steel! The more Jennifer struggled, the more tightly it held her! Tendrils enveloped her wrists and her bracelets of Ishtar, and suddenly her ability to fly failed her, sending the girl plumetting to the hard concrete.

Once on the ground, multiple strands completely covered her bracelets. Somehow the substance seemed to interfere with the power aura they generated, preventing her from summoning her full strength. Other coils looped around her thighs just above her knees, criss-crossing down her legs all the way to her ankles. Before the sassy superlady quite knew what was happening, she was practically hogtied, her arms bound behind her so tightly, she could hardly move. Part of it had even clamped across her mouth like a ball gag.

"Struggle all you want, heroine," Alchema laughed, dropping the empty gun. "That is a carbon-silicon-molybdenum polymer I call Element X, because it's unbelievably strong and resilient. I doubt if even Wonder Woman could break free." She strolled over, her alluring, nylon-clad legs whispering like silk, and knelt behide the Fox. "How pathetically predictable. I knew that if I taunted you, you'd come charging straight into my clutches! And here you are, helpless!"

Jennifer squirmed in her bonds, writhing with embarrassment at getting herself in this predicament. If she hadn't been distracted thinking about Westerton, it might have dawned on her that Alchema's leaving her wig where she could spot it was just a little too convenient. She had fallen for the oldest trick in the book!

"But you ARE every bit as beautiful as the media say you are," the villainess said, sounding genuinely impressed as she touched the smooth, pink skin of the girl's cheek. With both hands she lightly squeezed the twin hills of the Fox's nubile breasts.

Jennifer couldn't suppress a quiver of arousal as Alchema's hands moved seductively downward along the slender curves of her body, caressing her sleek bare abs and tummy. She tried to wriggle free, but the stuff holding her prisoner had hardened solid. Arriving at the superheroine's trim waist, the sexy thief's fingers slipped tantalizingly inside the waistband of her miniskirt. The two henchmen, watching avidly with their guns lowered, grinned in anticipation.

Suddenly an urgent beeping noise came from a device on Alchema's wrist. Her mood changed abruptly. "Get her inside!" she snapped to the henchmen, hurriedly leaping back into the rear of the van as if her life depended on it.

The two men shrugged and picked up the Fox. Frustratingly, there was not a thing the captured heroine could do to resist as they bundled her into the van and dropped her face-down on the carpet with her legs bent behind her. Slamming the rear doors shut, the men went around to the driver's cab. A moment later the vehicle began to move. Oh great! Jennifer thought. How am I going to get out of this mess?

The interior of the van was like a live-in workshop, jammed with equipment lockers and racks of chemical apparatus, alongside a fold-up cot and an open wardrobe with clothing on hangers. Alchema was sitting at a dressing table, fussing with her face as she looked in the mirror. From the floor, the Fox watched as the villainess removed her face, or rather what seemed to be a latex mask. The mask seemed to be dissolving even as she set it aside. In the mirror, Jennifer caught the briefest glimpse of her real face, which was horribly scarred and burned.

"What are you gawking at?" Alchema snapped, covering her face with her hands.

The Fox squirmed into a position on her back, trying to reply sympathetically. But because she was gagged, all she could manage was a few muffled grunts.

"It was an accident, if you must know," Alchema said shortly, putting on a doll-like gold face mask that covered everything but her eyes. "Some of us aren't born looking like beauty queens. I was a chemist. I spend years developing my derma-plasm facial masks, which would allow any woman to have the flawless skin, the perfect cheekbones of her favorite movie star. The problem is they don't last more than two hours without breaking down. I was trying to perfect the formula and... and one of the masks combusted prematurely."

The gold mask now secure, she donned another wig, this one long and ash blonde, looking in the mirror as she fixed its curls in place. "But you know what they say... anything that doesn't kill me, makes me stronger." Standing, she reached behind her and unhooked the red sequined bra she had been wearing all this time, unashamedly revealing a pair of firm, perfectly shaped breasts. Jennifer looked up admiringly as her captor turned toward her wardrobe, thumbs slipping into the waistband of her red bikini panties and starting to ease them down over her hips.

Without any warning at all, the computer screen on the dressing table came on, showing the face of one of the henchmen driving the van. It must have been a two-way vid system, because the man smiled with obvious pleasure at catching Alchema half naked. The villainess let out a gasp, hastily snatching a random garment and holding it protectively over her gorgeous bosom. Jennifer rapidly re-thought the situation. Either her henchmen didn't respect her at all, or they weren't HER henchmen.

"Dr. Foster?" the man said, still grinning. "It's the boss calling."

"Put him on," she ordered shortly, wriggling into a royal blue, sleeveless top, which made a rather nice contrast with her red panties.

The screen switched to a man in a dark blue suit, sitting at a conference table somewhere so that his face was partly in shadow. "You failed, Dr. Foster," he said flatly.

"I didn't!" Alchema protested, fumbling the Faberge egg out of the velcro pouch. "I have the egg right here!"

"But the alarms went off," her mysterious "boss" said. "If that happened at Gorman Labs, you could kiss your delightful little ass goodbye--"

"It won't!" the woman insisted. "Their security system is exactly the same as the Embassy's. My plan was perfect; it was this stupid super twit who set off the alarm!" She gestured toward the Fox, lying bound and gagged on the floor of the van.

The Fox didn't much enjoy being called a "stupid super twit", but since she had been so easily captured by her, she was hardly in a position to argue. As the man leaned forward so that his face was more visible, her brown eyes widened in recognition. He was Damien Devlin, the millionaire industrialist, well-known for his shady reputation! The superheroine had once encountered him in Norfolk trying to steal military secrets, although he had somehow gotten off without being prosecuted. It was doubly humiliating to be caught trussed up and helpless by someone like him.

"Is that the Fuchsia Fox?" Devlin said, grinning. "What an unexpected bonus."

Alchema preened herself hopefully. "I don't suppose... you'd accept HER instead of--?"

"That wasn't our deal, doctor," Devlin said, sitting back in his chair. "You get the procedure when I'm holding the canister in my hands. No substitutes."

"All right, all right!" the villainess said. "I'll do it! We should be arriving in Baltimore within thirty-five minutes. I'll have it for you by midnight. I promise!"

Devlin smiled at her. "Let's hope you do," he said simply, and cut the connection.

Chapter 5 --

Alchema stood for a moment staring at the blank screen. Then she suddenly seemed to feel the Fuchsia Fox's eyes on her. "I know what you're thinking, super twit," she snapped. "And you can forget about it." Thoughtfully she picked up a digital camera and a small device that looked like a Taser probe from her dressing table, and then knelt beside the bound superheroine. "I'm only going to ungag you," she said. "Try not to move too much, or you'll hurt yourself."

The villainess applied the probe to the section of Element X where it covered the Fox's mouth. Jennifer felt a slight electrical current. The iron-hard material relaxed and seemed to flow like liquid, merging with the other filaments which still held her body restrained and helpless.

"What kind of canister is he making you steal, Alchema?" the heroine asked sullenly. With her powers neutralized, talking was the only option available to her at this point.

"None of your business," the woman snapped. "Something Gorman is experimenting with, is all I know. He calls it Classified Subject 1214X if that helps you any. And my name is Tara Foster. Alchema was just a name I made up off the top of my head. Now hold still." With the camera, she clicked off four or five pictures of Jennifer's face from different angles.

"Tara, you can't do it!" the Fox said desperately. "Whatever it is, you can't let Damien Devlin get his hands on it! You don't know what it is or what he'll do with it!"

"It's no concern of mine," her captor said, sitting down at her dressing table and jacking the camera's picture card into her computer. She busied herself for a moment typing instructions. "As long as I get my surgery, I don't care what he does with it."

"But you can't trust Damien Devlin!" Jennifer pleaded, almost moaning with despair at her helplessness. "He'll string you along, promise to help you, then force you to do more dirty work for him. He only uses people to get what he wants! That's what he does!"

"SHUT UP!" Alchema shouted. The eyes visible through the slits of her mask glared, her marvelous chest rising and falling with anger. "What do you know about anything? You're beautiful! You don't know what it's like... to have people scream when they see your face! I'd do anything to look normal again for more than two hours at a time!"

"But Tara, please--"

"If you say another word, I'll put the gag back!" her captor warned. The Fox obediently fell silent. "Devlin says he has a procedure which will give me a new face. I believe him!"

Of course you do, Jennifer thought, straining at the synthetic cords that held her bound, because you WANT to believe it. You're desperate to believe it. But then, wasn't she herself guilty of the same thing? She wanted to believe that her dalliance with Thomas Westerton was just a harmless flirtation. She wanted to believe that unlike all the other women he had had, she was different, that he actually cared about her needs. But what was he doing at the Embassy, if not trolling for another girl he could influence into his bed -- another notch on his belt?

A shrill buzzing sound interrupted her thoughts, coming from a flat box like a Xerox machine. Tara opened the lid and carefully lifted out another of her derma-plasm masks. Sitting down at the dressing table, she removed her gold mask and carefully replaced it with the derma-plasm. She took a long time, getting it exactly perfect, and then she spun around in her chair.

"What do you think?" she said, smiling. The Fox gasped. The synthetic face she was wearing now was her own!

The sign said, "Gorman Laboratories -- A subsidiary of Starr Industries". Harvey Burns was at the security desk in the lobby, watching the tail end of the 11 o'clock news and trying not to fall asleep. Nothing ever happened on the graveyard shift.

He sat up with interest when he saw the girl carrying a briefcase walk up to the building. She had long, ash blonde hair, was dressed in black high heels and a dark gray print dress that buttoned up the front, tight in all the right places. The full skirt swished around a pair of truly amazing legs sheathed in shimmering nylon. As she crossed the lobby, the front flap of her skirt fluttered open, showing off tantalizing glimpses of those silky, sexy gams.

"Hi there, Harvey!" she said brightly, glancing at his name tag. "Teressa Finklestein, of Feingold and Brewster Associates! Show me where they have me set up, and I'll get started!"

"Uh... set up?" Harvey said, staring at her face now. He had never seen a more beautiful woman in his life! She reminded him of a movie star... or, no... somebody famous anyway... it was probably the hair that threw him off...

"Hello? Feingold and Brewster? The PR campaign for the new line of pet food?"

Harvey checked his log book. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but I don't see anything. Nobody told me about--"

"OH NO!" the goddess cried. "Do you mean I have to schlep all the way back to Washington until they get this mess straightened out? I'll miss my deadline!"

She looked so broken up about it, Harvey felt sorry for her. In any case, the idea of letting this little hottie get away before he had the chance to put the moves on her was unthinkable. "That's okay," he said, coming out from behind the desk. "There's a conference room just down the hall you can use. Anything you need, you just tell me."

"Oh Harvey, you're wonderful!" she gushed, slipping her arm through his and pressing it against her supple boob. "I could kiss you!"

He set her up in the conference room, even used his own I.D. to log her in to the company computer. Watching her work, he reluctantly said, "I'd better get back and do my rounds. But I won't be--"

"Don't shirk anything on my account," Teressa said. "It looks like I'm going to be here all night." To make her point, she slipped off her high heels, then reached up on her tip-toes to plant a toe-curling kiss on his lips. Harvey groaned, feeling his johnson growing pleasantly stiff as her stockinged leg rubbed up and down against his trousers. Finally she broke the kiss. "You couldn't be a sweetheart and rustle me up a cappuccino, could you?"

"Yeah sure..." Harvey hurried out of the room, wondering where he could get hold of a condom this time of night.

That gives me about fifteen minutes, thought Tara, smirking at how easy it was for a beautiful woman to get men to do anything she wanted. Quickly she unbuttoned her gray dress and let it fall to the floor, revealing the clingy blue sleeveless top and red bikini briefs she wore underneath. Opening her briefcase, she took out her chemical gun -- a much larger version of the one she had used at the Embassy. Instead of holding a mere five charges, this one could fire a wide variety of her special chemical cartridges.

According to the building plan on the computer Harvey had obligingly let her use, her target was on the third floor. Checking that the coast was clear, Alchema darted out of the conference room.

Chapter 6 --

A quarter of a block away, the Fuchsia Fox took stock of her situation. Her lissome young body was bound tightly with Element X, a mass of two-inch thick cords wrapped in figure-eights from her wrists to her elbows, looping once around her waist and cinched taut around her legs from just below her knees to her ankles. The whole thing felt like a rigid mass of steel, giving her virtually no slack anywhere. The helpless superheroine could feel her mental contact with her bracelets of Ishtar, but it was a fuzzy, off-and-on contact, like a cell phone connection inside a tunnel. She couldn't seem to summon sufficient strength to break free.

Tara didn't realize that Devlin was only using her feelings of anger and despair to serve his own agenda. But with her powers pretty much nullified, how could she possibly escape to do anything about it? Then her brown eyes lit upon the probe Tara had used to ungag her. She had left it on the edge of the dressing table, a tantalizing five feet away from where the Fox was lying! The heroine groaned at the impossibility of moving, let alone crawling that far!

"Oh, don't you look sweet?" smirked one of the henchmen, who had taken up station by the open doors of the van where they could enjoy ogling her defenseless body as she strained in her bonds. "Wait until I tell the guys I stood guard over the famous Fuchsia Fox!"

"She looks mad enough to chew nails, Dougie," said the other henchman mockingly. "Good thing for us she's tied up and helpless. What's the matter, mama? Too high-and-mighty to talk to the likes of us?"

Jennifer's body shuddered with distaste at the idea which had just popped into her head. But what choice did she have? "Why don't you losers go someplace and jerk off," she said, as haughtily as she could, "so I don't have to listen to your crap?"

"I'll show you who's a loser, slut," the first henchman said, setting aside his machinegun. Grabbing the Fox's ankles, he swung her slim body around to face him. Climbing partway into the van, his hands roamed along her smooth body, cupping her nubile young breasts through the thin fabric of her snug halter top, while his mouth forced a kiss on her.

The Fox felt her body tense up. There was a bit of arousal, but nothing she couldn't handle. Still, she played it up for all she was worth, struggling in order to keep him interested. "No! No!" she wailed in protest. "Keep your hands off of me, you jerk! I'm the Fuchsia Fox!"

"You're about to be the Fuck-me Fox," he grunted. While his left hand continued fondling her breasts, his right slid along her luscious hips and underneath her miniskirt. Even the Fox couldn't resist squirming a bit as he grabbed her vulnerable snatch! Here was the only place the Element X left her any slack at all. Because of the figure eight way it bound her lower legs, there was a gap of about three inches between her creamy thighs, and the thug took full advantage of it, flipping up her tiny little miniskirt and tugging down her panties. He couldn't quite get his face into her muff, but he could get his fingers in there, and he did! "OHGOD!" Jennifer groaned, and it wasn't all pretense as her hips involuntarily arched toward his probing digits.

The other man couldn't wait to get his share. Since there wasn't room in the doorway for three people, he climbed in past the two of them and knelt behind the superheroine, lifting her light frame into a sitting position. He couldn't tug the bottom of her halter top upward because of the way her arms were bound, but he managed to get the clasp at her neck undone and peel her cups downward, allowing him to fondle and squeeze the Fox's deliciously supple, naked coconuts.

"Unnnnplease..." the sexy super lady moaned, gasping as he pinched her hard nipples, sending electric shivers of pleasure shooting through her entire body. Her brown eyes met his pleadingly. "I beg you... please don't make me... suck your cock..."

That seemed like a SUPER idea! Dropping his trousers, the henchman let his boner rise up, grabbing the scruff of the heroine's neck to help him guide it toward her mouth. Jennifer struggled not to react with disgust as she felt his hot, stiff schlong rubbing against the silken skin of her neck and face. "Mmmm yes! Give it to me!" she forced herself to say, letting her tongue wetly and seductively caress its length as he maneuvered himself into position. Quivering a bit inside, the heroine opened her lips wide to accept his throbbing man-meat into her mouth. "Mmmmm!"

Down below, the first man was still fingering her pussy, stroking her love bud and driving her gradually towards an orgasm. The captive girl's skin began tingling all over, afire with sexual tension as he worked her. She was unable to suppress genuine moan, darting her eyes upward at the second man, who was thrusting his johnson in and out between her lips, her tongue sliding intimately over its veins and ridges. Jenn kept her eyes locked on his, feeling the restless tide inside her body growing toward the brink of climax. And then...

She bit down. Hard.

The henchman screamed like a girl, clutching his wiener as he crashed backward into the dressing table, knocking its contents all over the floor. The other thug pulled out of her cooch just as the Fox flipped backward, bringing both knees up into his chin. While they sorted themselves out, the heroine rolled across the floor of the van, desperately feeling behind her for the probe.

Come on, come on! she thought frantically. where was the stupid thing? If the men recovered before she got her hands on it, her goose was truly cooked!

The guards were beginning to get their bearings again, and they were not happy campers. Just then the Fox's trembling fingers found the square shape of the probe. She touched it to her bindings and hit the button. There was a very painful surge of electric current, causing the Element X covering her bracelets to run like summer molasses. Within seconds, the Fuchsia Fox had regained the full use of her power bracelets and summoned enough strength to rip the rest of coils free of her legs.

Two minutes later, leaving the two thugs unconscious and bound, the Fox burst through the entrance to Gorman Labs. The security desk in the lobby was unattended, so the superheroine raced down the hallway until she came to a conference room. There she found a uniformed guard quizzically holding a Styrofoam cup of cappuccino in one hand and a woman's dark gray dress in the other.

"Have you seen a girl who looks like me?" the Fox asked him. The guard stared at her face with an expression of amazement. She rolled her eyes. "I'll take that as a yes. you'd better hit all your alarms. Seal off the building. And show me where you keep Classified Subject 1214X."

On the third floor, Alchema was just emerging from the high security room, the door still smoking from where her universal solvent which had eaten a hole through it. With a smug grin, the sexy thief slung the foot-long canister over her shoulder with a black nylon cord. Just then, all the alarms in the place seemed to go off -- sirens and red lights flashing! Two armed guards came running. Quickly the alluring girl raised her chemical gun and shot a stream of fast-acting glue, sticking their boots to the floor. Then she hot-footed it toward the stairwell.

She was cut off as the Fuchsia Fox burst through the doors! Damn! How did she get loose?

"Give it up, Tara!" the heroine urged. "You're not going to make it."

"We'll see!" Giving the dial of her chemical gun a flick, she shot another cartridge which formed a dense, rolling cloud of green smoke. Not waiting to see if it slowed down the stunning superheroine or not, the villainess spun on her stockinged heel and ran off down a side corridor.

Caught in the cloud, the Fox got the barest whiff of it before raising her protective force shield. Chlorine! Alchema was playing for keeps! The men coming up behind her had to retreat, choking from the deadly fumes, but the heroine raced off in pursuit.

Alchema realized that the usual exits were probably sealed. Time to improvise. Up ahead was the outside corner of the building, walled with thick safety glass. Once again, her universal solvent made a neat round hole for her. She stood on the brink, looking out at freedom... only there were no other buildings close enough to snag with a swing-line! "Oh fuck," she hissed.

"There's no escape, Tara," said the Fox, appearing behind her in the corridor.

Alchema whirled around, keeping the sexy heroine covered with her chemical gun. Currently it was set to a freezing mist which would instantly cover the target with an inch of solid ice, but the villainess had no delusions about how long that would stop her. What was Plan B?

"Let me go," Tara said, unslinging the mystery canister and holding it out the hole she had melted in the window. "Let me go free or I'll drop it, and let whatever it is shatter in the parking lot. I swear I will."

"No you won't," the Fox said calmly, planting her hands on her shapely hips. "Do you think that I don't understand you? That I don't know how much you want that surgery? We all have things we want, Tara. Things that we can't necessarily have. And we all have to decide if they're worth the price we have to pay for them."

In the back of her mind, she was thinking of Thomas Westerton as she said this, how passionately and compliantly her body responded to his every thrilling touch. But was the amazing sex with him worth the secrets she had to keep from Martin? Was it worth sneaking around behind her husband's back? And in any case: did she possess the willpower to stop?

Tara bit her lip. The Fox was right; if she had to return to Devlin empty-handed, she might as well be in prison. More security guards were arriving, cutting off her escape. She looked up, down, in all directions, searching for something...

Suddenly she turned and propelled herself head-first out the opening, simultaneously flipping around and firing the freezing mist behind her at the window. The water pipes running through the thin particle-board ceiling burst from the intense cold and then froze, forming a dome of ice which covered the entire area.

Once again Jennifer was caught off guard, mooning about Westerton when her mind should have been on what she was doing. Before the heroine could react, the window was blocked with ice. It only took her one good, solid punch to shatter it, and another to force her way through, but by the time she was outside, there was no sign of Alchema. On the ground below the window was a gooey cushion of some rubbery material, courtesy of her chemical gun.

Chapter 7 --

It was one AM as the Fuchsia Fox alit on her apartment balcony, pleased to find that Martin had thought to leave the door unlocked. The heroine slipped inside the bedroom and found it empty. Her husband came hurrying in from the living room, wearing only his pajama bottoms.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"Pretty well," Jennifer sighed, starting to remove her gloves. "Got the egg back, but not the perpetrator." The Faberge egg had still been in Alchema's van with the henchmen when she returned to it, but Alchema herself had gotten away along with the mysterious canister. "You didn't have to wait up for me."

"Did you forget what day it was?" Martin said, holding a vase full of about two dozen long-stemmed roses which she had unaccountably not noticed.

"My birthday!" she smiled, thrusting her nose into the bouquet and enjoying their sweet aroma. "I guess I did forget, with one thing or another. Thank you, sweetheart! They're beautiful!" She reached up to give him a deep kiss, feeling his arm steal around her lissome waist and caress her bottom. She hoped that he wasn't expecting sex, though. She was feeling a little bit too stressed out just now.

"Why don't you have a quick shower?" he said, pulling away so that he could put the vase down. "Let me take these..." Before she knew what was happening, his hands were on her wrists, removing her bracelets, rendering her powerless.

"Great idea," she said. "I ended up getting captured... and you would not believe what I had to do in order to escape!"

"Come on, tell me," Martin said eagerly. "You know I love to hear about your adventures."

"Maybe a little later." Peeling off her gloves and ankle boots, she stepped into the bathroom, where she undid and removed the rest of her costume. Thankfully Martin didn't offer to accompany her into the shower itself. When she emerged a few minutes later, drying herself with a towel, the bedroom was softly illuminated by about a dozen candles distributed around the bed. "Uh... Martin?"

"Lie down in bed and close your eyes," he said, sidling up beside her.

"Martin, what's this a--"

"Please?" he said, kissing her very lightly beneath her ear as he took hold of the towel.

Jennifer obeyed resignedly. Leaving her towel in his hands, she climbed in bed naked. Although her body and her hair were still damp from her inadequate toweling off, she lay back with her head on the pillows. With her arms out to her sides, her legs slightly parted, she closed her eyes, hoping that it wasn't going to be bondage. She definitely was not up for that tonight.

Light music began quietly playing. "Just lie there and relax. Keep your eyes closed," Martin cautioned her. A moment later Jennifer felt the mattress shift slightly with his added weight, and then the fragrance of roses became stronger. Taking a quick peek, Jenn saw that he had arranged about half the bouquet beside and around her pillow in a sort of carpet.

"Keep 'em closed," Martin warned her. Jenn complied. Lying there completely nude and completely vulnerable, feeling the slight tension of anticipation, she felt something soft lightly tickle her nose. She realized that he was holding one of the roses, caressing her face with it. She couldn't help smiling as the tautness in her body ebbed away like water through a grate.

"Oh darling..." The smooth petals of the flower gently stroked her cheek, fluttering across her closed eyelids and down the other side of her face, moving along her chin and lightly caressing her bare neck. Luxuriating in the sweet, feminine scent of the roses around her pillow, Jennifer felt a tingling sensation in her skin as the rosebud touched her left breast, then her right, lightly brushing her nipples. She could almost feel her areolas expanding, her nipples hardening with arousal under that exquisite stimulation. Her body stirred, her eyelids flickered open...

"Shhh... just lie there..." Martin whispered soothingly. She could feel the heat of his body now, hovering so close above her. The rose was still moving downward, tracing a path of passion over her ribcage and tummy, tickling past the hollow of her navel. Jennifer's body wriggled against the bedclothes, her vagina quivering moistly in expectation of its imminent visit.

Jennifer almost moaned in frustration as the flower lightly skirted her lady parts and circled her left hip. "Keep those eyes closed," Martin cautioned, as he drew the rose along the smooth skin of her leg, over her knee, her calf, and finally her ankle. Lightly tickling the soles of both feet, he turned it around and began coming back upward, this time along the inner surface of her legs.

"Darling please..." Jenn moaned, squirming against the sheets in earnest now, shifting position to give him more room. Goosebumps were popping up all over her skin as the flower reached her genitals and began to smoothly caress the outer skin of her labia. Her body felt hot with lust, her pulse racing. She thought: This was just the sort of thing Thomas Westerton would have done...

Just when Jenn thought she was about to let go, Martin discarded the rose in favor of his own fingers, two of them gently brushing past the tender folds of her pussy lips and entering her moist vagina, while at the same time his hot mouth closed over her left nipple, ever so lightly sucking and kissing. "Uhhhnnnnnn!" Jennifer moaned, her hips arching towards him as he felt for her g-spot. "OhhhhGod..."

A warm, blissful tide seemed to surge through her body from her core outward as she climaxed. "Oh God, Martin!" she gushed, trembling all over. "That was wonderful!" But even as she said it, she was thinking that Thomas would have instinctively held off just a minute longer, prolonging her orgasm by that little bit.

"My pleasure, Angel," Martin sighed, his lips meeting hers as he tongue-kissed her, his hands caressing her breasts as his rock-hard cock felt for her opening. As he mounted her, Jenn abandoned herself completely to him, enjoying the feel of his hard, muscular body on her and inside her. But while she climaxed for the second time, she still couldn't help thinking that Thomas could have done it better.

Ohhhh, why was she still thinking about HIM while she was with her husband? This was so wrong! One thing was certain, she couldn't go on this way. One way or another, something had to be done.

>>>>>To Be Continued>>>

By Centurion

Posted on Centurion's behalf
by flirty_but_nice
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Excellent work, Centurian, as always. I'll have to try that trick with the rose, after I remove all the thorns, of course. In any case, Jenn has a real problem here, even with Martin's generous allowance of her behavior. I like how you're working this arc very much. Looking forward to what comes next with everything, Alchema etc.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'll pass on your message, Dr. Dominator. If Centurion as a reply to you, I will post it. :-)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
psiber8
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The Fox has always been great but this series is showing that a superheroine can also be human and that is really cool and I can hardly wait for part three!